Student Bodies Ch. 05: Once a Toy...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandie was convinced that her subconscious mind had embraced her many encounters with Natalia and June. Now she planned to seduce Melanie.

Melanie Rossignol was a few years older than Sandie, and more outspoken. Not long after she arrived for tea, very well dressed in a sexy outfit, she seemed a bit disappointed as she glanced here and there.

"What is it, Melanie? Did you forget anything at home? You seem to be missing something?"

"Yes. Where's your husband?"

"Oh, he's away until tomorrow at a training program in the police department. That's why I had you over today. So that we could talk privately."

"Oh... I was looking forward to a threesome this afternoon. I haven't done that in a while, and I thought you were following up because I'd mentioned it recently. You seemed very interested."

"I am.... But would you settle for a warm-up today with me? I could make you want to come back when Ben's available," Sandie teased.

"I won't pass up that offer, Sandie! Are you being served before tea, with it, or afterward?"

"Let's have tea later. I'm ready for you now. Blame it on Natalia Lazenby."

They both laughed, recognizing where their same-sex attraction had come from. Accepting her bisexuality was already becoming easier, now that Sandie was with a woman who had already walked the same path.

"Let's go slowly Mel, or do you have to rush off somewhere else today?"

"I like slowly, Sandie, and I have all afternoon. I told my husband that I was going to a woman friend's place for sex. His reaction? He phoned a guy for a round of golf! Maybe that will become your 'new normal' eventually?"

"I'd like that. Now let me undress you. I've been imagining what you look like naked all week."

"I hope you aren't disappointed."

As Sandie undressed Melanie, her heart was pounding hard against her chest. This was the first time with another woman- except under hypnosis- since her college room-mate a half-dozen years before. Melanie did not fail to impress. Her tits were perfect, conical with long nipples, and her fleshy pussy was shaved bare. The musky perfume of her arousal was intoxicating.

"My turn now!" Melanie called, pulling Sandie toward her to undo her blouse and skirt.

Soon they stood naked, pelvis-to-pelvis, Sandie's firm round tits pressed against Melanie's cones. Their tongues were already deep in one another's mouth, and both were moaning softly from this forbidden pleasure.

Being naked like this with Melanie was every bit as hot as fucking with Marty. Both connected directly with subconsciously remembered intense sex under hypnosis. Sandie knew that this time with Melanie would be just as stimulating as those forced encounters with June and The Professor in the past. A volcanic orgasm was sure to follow, and she definitely wanted one now!

Melanie had been with several women and knew all the tricks to drive Sandie wild. She sucked and lightly bit her nipples, leaving Sandie sighing with pleasure. She held Sandie's legs apart, paying close attention to every sensitive spot down there with her fingers and her mouth. Then she began to work the g-spot, something which Sandie had never experienced before.

"You'll love this! Open wide while I come above you and curl my fingers up against the top front inside you. That's it. Now I'm going to lift hard and fast several times. Ready? Here goes!"

Melanie jerked her hand upward a few times, causing Sandie's body to lift off the bed. She loved the sensations!

"Oh fuck! Again! Do that again, Mel!"

And Melanie did it again, over-and-over until Sandie was beside herself with arousal, trembling and very close to an orgasm. But then Melanie stopped.

"OK, try the same with me. I like it too."

With some instruction and practice, Sandie was working Melanie like as pro, using her fingers to deliver the same intense stimulation that Sandie had experienced earlier. Then it was Melanie on top again and both were using their lips, tongues and fingers to pleasure their afternoon lover. Soon, both were gasping, urgent for release, begging for orgasm.

"I need it, Mel.... Do that again.... Don't stop this time.... Please.... Do it again...."

"Only if you promise me a threesome with your husband," Melanie teased.

"Yes, yes. I promise. I promise. Now do me.... Do me!!"

"Then it's my turn after," Melanie panted.

"Yes, yes. I need it now, Mel.... Do it.... Do it now."

Melanie didn't disappoint. In short order Sandie was right at the edge, balancing between desperation and insanity, shaking on the verge of a crushing orgasm. While Melanie continued to work her g-spot, Sandie couldn't last any longer, as her muscles tensed, compressed, then let loose in a frenzy of lurching spasms.

"Oh my god! Yes.... Yes!... Yes!.. Ugh.... Ugh.... Ugh.... Ugghhh!!!!"

After a short rest, Sandie made good on her second promise and gave as good as she got. Melanie's lithe body arched off the bed, wracked by a major quake as she came mightily. She continued to bounce and heave for some time before coming to rest.

"My husband never gets me off like that! It takes a woman now, or my grad lover," Rossignol admitted, still breathing deeply.

Now Sandie understood what lay in her own future.

****

Sandra Weston's personal life was getting very crowded.

She had husband Ben of course, but now there was his friend Marty. These two grad students shared a common bond- a subconscious desire for illicit sex, planted and nurtured by The Professor. The drive to fuck with him was intense and would spell serious trouble if Ben ever found out. But Sandie couldn't hold back, and neither could Marty.

Then came all the professionals: Nikki, the personal therapist, Mariam, the marriage counsellor, and Mrs. Rubins, the de-programmer. Early in her counselling, Sandie came to believe that the sex under hypnosis she'd experienced led her to embrace a randy lesbianism. She could already imagine herself in bed with her cute therapist Nikki.

Then she met Melanie Rossignol at Mrs. Rubins' de-programming group. Mel was becoming Sandie's new role model: a Lazenby survivor- bi, aggressively promiscuous, and a terror in bed! Sandie planned to spend more intimate time with her. Ideally with her and Ben. Perhaps with Melanie and her husband? So many exciting possibilities aroused her.

Something else was surfacing in Sandie as well. With her emerging ability to control others, simply with a penetrating stare and an affectionate touch, she seemed to have absorbed some of Natalia's persuasive powers. How might she exercise these newfound abilities in future? Would Dr. Nikki succumb to her persuasion?

The new Sandie Weston was not the same woman as before. Frequent erotic experiences under hypnosis had changed her. Now she viewed the people around her through hooded eyes. The Lazenbys and June Hendricks had turned Sandie into their toy, and now she saw her world that way.

Because....

Once a sex toy.... Always a sex toy.