Student Bodies Ch. 08: Ben Drills Sandie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry for what I said about wanting sex. I hope you won't repeat that to anyone. My husband doesn't even know."

Professor Byrd found himself wondering how this lovely young woman would want sex, yet her husband didn't realize it. What sort of dolt was the man? That seemed very strange to him, but he was perceptive enough to realize that Sandie was probably seeking it elsewhere. She was likely being promiscuous. He had no idea how close his quick assessment of her situation fell to the mark.

"I assure you, Sandra, this remains between us. I appreciate that it will be difficult for you to candidly evaluate how Mrs. Rubins' de-programming methods are working, or not. You've been very honest today and I hope you'll trust me enough to continue to do so."

"Thank you, Professor Byrd. I feel like I got an awful secret off my chest today."

"So, next week at this same time?"

"Yes, and I hope that I'm feeling better by then."

"We'll talk about Ted Patrick's methods. And anything more you want to say about your experiences with Mrs. Rubins, OK?"

"Yes. I'll be prepared."

"Sandra. One more thing. I hope you'll talk with your personal therapist about what you told me today. She is much better trained to help you with this than I am."

****

Ben was busy carrying his suitcases, boxes and black garbage bags full of his clothing into Marty's apartment. He had forgotten how small the place was and began to wonder where he would put all of it.

"If you don't mind, Marty, I'll buy a clothes rack to hang a lot of this stuff up."

"Sure, there's not much closet space here."

"It's real nice of you to take me in for a while. One more load and I'll take you for some food and drink."

"Sure.... There's a bar that I like over by the university. Decent food too."

About an hour later they were already into their second beer and were finishing their food. The bar was starting to fill up and it was noisy enough that they could talk openly without anybody hearing.

"Marty, I sure don't know what the hell is going on with Sandie? She doesn't want to... to have sex with me. Never feels like it. All that shit. Then she spends an evening drunk and fucking a guy she just met."

Marty could see that his friend was upset, but Sandie had reminded him to be very careful because they had their own secrets. So, he just tried to brush him off.

"Women. You can't understand them, and neither can I. One day they don't want it. Next day they do."

Then two attractive twenty-something women came through the door. Their hair was very long, and their jeans were very tight. The fronts of their shirts bulged with plenty of tit. Every male eye in the place watched them saunter across the room to a corner booth. Marty watched them bounce by before he continued.

"Take those two over there. First time I moved on them I got nowhere. Then last week they were all over me. Maybe it was the full moon or something? I wonder what mood they're in tonight. If they're wanting it, you and I could be in for some fun. But we need to act fast because everybody else in here is thinking the same thing!"

Ben was quite surprised with Marty. He had a steady girlfriend, Chantal, and now he seemed eager to pick up some women that he claimed to have been with before. He didn't recall his friend being like this, and he wondered why.

"I don't really feel up to it Marty. After finding out about Sandie I'm not in the mood. But don't let me hold you back, Tiger," he joked.

"I was hoping they might show up tonight, and if I'm right, I might get laid. Maybe by both of them? They are hot and ready!"

Ben had to speak.

"Marty. What's up with you? What about Chantal? Did you guys break up or something?"

"No, it's just the way I am now. Sex on the brain. I think about it all the time. I want it all the time. I think it's because of what The Professor did to us. They programmed us for sex and that's what we do."

"Do you think that's what's going on with Sandie too?" Ben asked bluntly.

Marty knew he had to duck that question. There was no chance he was going to touch it.

"Maybe, but I really don't know. I hope you don't mind if I go over and say hi to those two babes?"

And with that, he was gone. Ben watched Marty slide into the semi-circular booth beside one of them, and in no time, they were carrying on like old friends. He ordered a round of drinks, and later a second one. They were knocking them back pretty quickly as they talked and laughed together. Marty seemed to be making some progress all right, Ben noted.

By then, the second girl had exited her side of the booth and come around next to Marty, so he was in the middle. Ben saw him loop his arm around their waists and pull them close. When he saw Marty grinning at him, Ben noticed they each had a hand below the table. Marty's face told Ben what they were doing under there. He was right. They were hot and loose.

Then Marty turned first to one, then the other, to kiss their faces and nuzzle into their necks. The one on the left responded by turning him toward her for a long, lingering open-mouth kiss. He saw Marty's hand come to her shirt so he could squeeze her breast. When they moved apart, the other woman pulled him toward her for the same treatment. Marty sampled her tits too. Ben had no idea that his friend could be so aggressive!

A bit later, Marty left the booth and came to Ben's table to say something.

"Look, I'm feeling bad about you sitting here by yourself. You can join us, you know. They're room mates and we're going over to their place later. They've been looking at you, and they're interested. We could both fuck them! What do you say, Ben? It might be just what you need."

Ben thought about it briefly, then declined, so Marty continued.

"I'll be in late tonight, Ben. If things turn out, I might not even be home at all. Here, take my apartment key and you can go anytime you want. I've got to get back to their table before somebody else moves in. They're on all the guys' radar."

"Marty, you're an animal!" Ben joked as he took the key.

"Yeah I am. Blame it on Natalia Lazenby!" and he laughed as he headed back to the women's booth.

Ben sat for a while finishing his last beer, in the bar with his mind somewhere else. He imagined Sandie in that booth with Marty, his hands all over her body, and her arm below the table squeezing his cock. He could imagine them kissing like lovers, his sweet wife becoming every bit as aroused as Marty. He pictured the two of them leaving together, taking their public sex to his place. Terrible thoughts!

He understood his wife better now after watching Marty on the prowl tonight. His friend had made it clear: "We were programmed for sex and that's what we do." Sandie was having sex with her friend Melanie, and she must have fucked Zane last night too, he reasoned.

She had been spending a lot of time with Marty, sitting very close to him at the trial sentencing. All four of them were Lazenby victims, all trained for sex. Ben knew now that his wife was very likely screwing his friend Marty too. He was almost certain about it.

"Oh my god! This is even worse than I thought!" ran through Ben's head as he watched Marty in action a little longer.

"My friend is probably doing my wife. She was most likely doing Zane. Sandie plays around with Melanie. Maybe all four of them are fucking each other? Is there no end to this? That bitch Lazenby has turned Sandie into a real slut!"

Ben had come face-to-face with the hard fact of life.

His wife was a programmed sex toy now.

****

Sandra Weston had been very upset when she went for her appointment the next day with her personal therapist, Doctor Nikki Greatash. The day before she had returned from the university to an empty apartment. Just like her friend Marty had warned her, Ben was leaving her. She found his side of the closet bare and his drawers in the dresser empty. She cried bitterly for most of the evening.

She'd had a good discussion with Nikki and she felt better. There was a sense of direction now- what Sandie must do to try to get her husband back. She felt settled for the first time since yesterday afternoon when Marty told her the bad news.

Sandie felt close to Nikki at this moment, and thankful, very thankful. There was a deep need rising up inside her as she sat across from this lovely woman who would help turn her life around. She wanted Nikki now.

Sandie stared into the doctor's eyes intently and spoke in a soft, soothing voice.

"Doctor, thank you so much.... I feel better now.... You are wonderful to me.... Thank you...."

Nikki was quiet, caught in her gaze like a deer in the headlights. Sandie continued.

"You are wonderful, Nikki.... So very kind.... I love you so much now..."

Nikki was mesmerized, her big, doe-like eyes half-closed, her shoulders slumping forward.

"I love you, Nikki.... Do you love me too?"

"Yes I do," was the quiet reply.

"Lock the office door now... so we can be alone."

"Yes...alone," Nikki mumbled.

"That's it Nikki.... Into this back room now.... Come love me."

"Yes... yes.... Love me too."

"Close the door.... Take off your clothes.... Yes... everything."

"Yes.... We can love," the doctor echoed.

"Niki undress me now.... Yes... everything.... Now lay on the sofa."

"On the sofa.... Love on the sofa."

Sandie smiled when she heard this because she knew that Doctor Nikki understood what was to follow. Sandie admired the doctor's lovely body again, having enjoyed it at last week's appointment. Smooth flowing curves, shapely tits with pink nipples, long legs, cute face- Nikki was a very appealing package.

Today, in her own desperation, Sandie had deep feelings for the woman who was helping her get back her life.

"Niki.... You are beautiful.... I love you.... Tell me you love me."

"I love you too," came the robotic response.

"Lay on the sofa now.... I'll come beside you.... We will love."

"We will love.... We will love."

Nikki lay back on the wide, firm sofa which she sometimes used when counselling clients- her psychiatrist's couch. Today, it was for sex or love, whatever Sandie was wanting at the moment. Her husband had left her and the wound was deep. She needed someone to console her, someone to give her hope, and someone to give her satisfaction too. It would be Doctor Nikki.

The doctor had been shocked when Sandie first arrived for her scheduled appointment. It was clear that she had been crying- her eyes were red and her face drawn tight as though she was holding back the next shower.

After she had blurted out that Ben had left, she cried hard again. Nikki wrapped her arms around her shoulders, holding her tightly and whispering softly like she would an injured child. When Sandie had let it all out, they had talked about what happened.

Sandie was very vulnerable and more open than she had expected. She frankly told Nikki that she had become drunk at Zane's hotel room and indulged in rampant sex with him and Melanie, another Lazenby victim.

She told of drinking deeply while passing bottles of wine between them, and even revealed that the three of them had engaged in a sex contest, recorded with phone cameras. Somehow husband Ben had figured it out and now he was gone.

Nikki had been quiet and thoughtful as she told the story, even though she was deeply shocked. Sure, Sandie had teased her about an emerging bisexuality at two earlier appointments, but this drunken threesome was a whole new level of debauchery.

The doctor wondered what kind of advice she could give Sandie to get her off this worrisome path of sexual excess. The problem was much greater than she had realized until now. One thing was sure, she'd prescribe a sedative to help her calm down.

Afterward, Sandie felt closer to her therapist because she had laid herself bare, revealing her worst behaviour. She wanted to show Nikki just how thankful she was in the best way she knew how.

"Kiss me Nikki.... Kiss my lips.... I'll kiss you too." Sandie whispered softly now as she stretched out alongside the doctor on the sofa in the back room.

"Kiss me.... Yes... kiss me," Nikki replied.

The two beautiful women embraced there on the sofa, stretched naked against one another. Their tongues danced inside the other's mouth, flicking, probing. Sandie's fingers pulled at Nikki's pink nipples, bringing them to tingling points, teasing them until the doctor began to feel quite aroused. She did the same to her client, and then lowered her lips to kiss the stimulated tips.

"Open your legs now.... Spread wide, Nikki.... That's it.... Now lift," she whispered.

The doctor obeyed fully, opening her thighs and tilting her pelvis up so that Sandie could reach. She traced her fingernails lightly around the outline of the doctor's pussy, then began to edge closer and closer to her little button. She touched it and Nikki gasped. A little firmer and she lifted her hips toward the bold finger. Nikki wanted more and Sandie delighted in the tease.

"Can I finger you now.... You want that.... Tell me you do." Sandie whispered in an aroused tone, for she was caught up in this game now herself.

"Your fingers now.... Please, please," Nikki sighed urgently, which led Sandie to slip first one, then another finger deep inside.

Nikki gasped and as Sandie began to use two fingers like a cock, the doctor lifted to push back against them. She moaned and writhed in apparent ecstasy as her client leaned forward to kiss her mouth again. Then Sandie took the doctor's accessible hand and pressed it against her own pussy, coaxing, "Me too now, Nikki."

The doctor gently rubbed her fingers against Sandie's clitoris. It felt so good to Sandie that she pressed her hand more firmly toward her, urging Nikki to rub harder.

Earlier, Sandie had experienced a new feeling of attachment to her personal therapist. Sure, she was attracted to the woman physically, but Nikki's compassion had shifted Sandie's response toward her to another level. As she had poured out her troubles, the doctor held her hand and offered encouraging words. She had suggestions that might help get her husband back, and now Sandie felt grateful.

Niki told her that she must be as open and honest with Ben as she had been with the therapist. She must tell him about her strong need for sex because of hypnosis. She must tell him about her bisexuality and her relationship with Melanie. Finally, she must admit that she had sex with Zane, explaining that it came from her history of abuse by the Lazenbys.

Hopefully he would begin to understand the depth of the problems they had caused.

Sandie had resolved to do it. That was the only hope she held for getting her husband back. She must tell him, and she must avoid contact with other victims as much as possible, outside of her group de-programming sessions. Sandie had assured Nikki she'd contact Ben immediately before she lost her nerve.

Now Sandie was with her hypnotized doctor, eager to show her appreciation for her counsel today. The two of them lay side-by-side on the wide sofa, French kissing while rubbing each other's clitoris. There was no further need to tell Nikki what to do. She understood what Sandie wanted because she needed the same thing herself!

Their dancing fingers were busy building the passions within them, more and more firmly pressing and rolling the little pleasure buttons they'd found. Their hearts were pounding and their breathing was quicker. Their were climbing to their peaks.

Now they were nearly at the summit, both of them ready to let themselves fall over the edge, their muscles clenching and grabbing all the way to the bottom. Both were moaning, urging the other to make them come, to give them what their hungry bodies so desperately wanted. Then they both were there! A flurry of orgiastic cries echoed through the empty office!

"Fuck.... Oh fuck!... Ugh.... Ugh.... Ugh!.... Aaaarrrghhh!" Sandie called out as she came.

"Yes.... Yes.... Yes!.... Ooohhhh.... Mmmmpppfff!!!" Doctor Nikki gasped moments later.

Afterward, they dressed and cleaned up before Sandie brought her doctor out of hypnosis. Then she excused herself, saying that she had to go early today. Sandie rushed to phone Ben, hoping he would meet with her to talk things over.

****

Ben had spent a restless night on Marty's sofa. He was tall and the furniture was short. Furthermore, his mind had been spinning with thoughts of his wife. He had spent the evening watching his friend Marty in action, then heard him admit he wanted more sex since The Professor's hypnosis. Ben was applying that to his wife. Marty had this problem and Sandie certainly did too.

He wasn't working today and was surprised when his phone lit up with Sandie's number. At first, he thought not to respond, but after three tones he picked up.

"Ben, honey, I miss you so much. I was wrong. Can you come home so we can talk about this? I feel terrible about what I did. Please!" his wife blurted out.

"You were dead wrong! I don't really want to talk to you and hear a lot of excuses," he replied abruptly.

"Just come over to talk. I am so sorry, and I made a big mistake. I'll do better."

Ben had something he wanted to tell her.

"Last night I went out for food and beers with Marty. I watched him pick up two women and he went home with them. He didn't even come back last night! Told me that Lazenby had changed him so that sex was on his mind all the time. I hardly know him anymore."

"That's what I need to talk to you about. I think it's a problem that all of us are having. Marty, Melanie, everybody...."

"And Zane?" Ben added sarcastically.

"Yes, Zane too," Sandie sighed. "Please let me talk to you about this. I need you to help me," she begged, and Ben could feel himself melting.

"You really think it would be helpful, do you?" he said slowly.

"Yes! Oh yes! Please come home now so we can talk. I need your help!" she said again with emphasis.

"Well....OK. I'll be there in about a half hour. But don't expect me to have much to say to you."

"I'll be waiting for you. I feel so bad about this."

Ben arrived a short time later. Sandie rushed toward him arms out, but he kept his by his side. She hugged him tightly, nonetheless, and pressed the side of her blonde head against his chest. She started to sniffle.

"I'm sorry, honey. I'm so sorry!"

"So, let's sit down and talk. That's what you wanted. What have you got to say for yourself?" Ben said coolly.

Sandie could see that this wouldn't be easy, so she started where they left off on her phone call to him.

"Remember what you told me about Marty picking up two girls in the bar last night and going home with them? That's because The Professor trained him to be a sex machine. He can't help it now. It has control of his subconscious mind."

"Don't try to fool me with a lot of psychology-speak, Sandie," Ben said sarcastically.

"It's true. That's what our de-programmer, Mrs. Rubins tells us too."

"So, I suppose that it's the same with you then?"

"Well.... Yes, I admit it. I want sex more often than you can imagine. A lot of it too."

"But not with me. Why not? Am I not in your subconscious brain?" More sarcasm.

"It's not that. We were trained for meaningless sex- with her and June. And Old Lazenby- ugh! It was all subconscious. It wasn't about love. It was about performing for others- like puppets. You're not part of what she planted in me because I have an emotional attachment with you. You're my husband, the man I love. Do you understand?"

"So, I suppose your subconscious told you to fuck Zane?" he said bitterly, and Sandie nodded affirmatively.

"And Marty too. Am I right?" Sandie just looked away, so he knew the answer.

"So, you've been fucking Marty too! I knew it! Oh my god! My best friend!"