Student Bodies Ch. 08: Ben Drills Sandie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was angry now and continued the interrogation.

"Let's get it all out. Who else have you been with?"

"Melanie."

"Yeah, I figured that out already. Who else?"

"Nikki. Doctor Greatash."

"What! Your therapist. Sandie, you are just a goddam slut!"

"No, I'm not!' she said with anger. "You even said last week that it's not my fault, that it's as if I'd been drugged. That is how strong the hypnosis and the programming were for us. We're all like that. Sexual robots, and it's horrible!"

Ben was quiet now as he let that truth sink in. Yes, he had said that, and he had been echoing exactly what their marital counsellor Miriam had told him. His anger was gradually shifting to sympathy.

"I did say that, but I didn't know that...."

"That I was doing it with so many people. Yes: Nikki, Melanie, Zane, and even Marty! It's the awful truth, and I know I have to stop. I need to get back to just you. I want that, Ben! I need that! Honey, can we start that? Lots of it with you, and nobody else? Maybe that will work?"

Something moved inside Ben. He could see that his wife was anguished by this. He came toward her, and she cowered a bit, wondering if he was going to lash out. Instead, he took her into his arms and tossed her over his shoulder, heading toward the bedroom. Ben was going to reclaim his errant wife.

****

Their sex was fast and furious. Both of them tore off their clothes and jumped onto the bed. Ben pushed her down to her back and brusquely edged her legs apart. Without any foreplay, he pressed into Sandie. She gasped as his cock went to her depths, then instinctively pushed back hard against him.

He thrust into her again with a vengeance. Ben was determined to give Sandie exactly what her subconscious mind seemed to want.

They came together time and time again, hard sex without any kissing or affection. Ben wanted this too, because Sandie had been denying him. He was taking his wife back today, back from Zane; back from Marty. He was her man, and he'd be the only one she needed. Ben would give her the fucking of her lifetime!

"Ben! Ben! Bang me harder! Harder! This is so good. So good!" Sandie cried out between breaths.

"On your knees now! From behind!" he called, "I'll fuck you like you've never had it before!"

"Do it, Ben. Do it. I need that! Yeah! Yeah!"

Her husband grasped Sandie's hips and thrust his stiff cock to the hilt. Then he pulled back and plunged back as deep as he could go, right to the bottom. Ben began to push in and out so strongly that his wife had to grip her fingers into the bedding to prevent him from toppling her forward. Head down to the bed, Sandie used her leg strength to lean back into Ben with every jab. Then he picked up speed.

Sandie was loving this rough and vigorous sex, very like what she got from Zane and from Marty when they were together. Her body glistened in the late afternoon light, and perspiration began to drip from her brow. Her breath was coming in little bursts now and a low, guttural moaning was issuing from her mouth with every jab. Ben's tightly gripped hands hurt her hips as he levered against her. But it was good.

"Pound me, Ben! Pound me! Harder! Harder!" she cried out again.

Ben was doing his best, but he had never experienced such insistence, such intensity with his wife before. He could see that she was different now, driven to excess, wanting it like this, in a flurry of wild action. She had been changed by her hypnosis and persuasion. She was a sex toy now in need of a good fucking. And, by god, he wasn't going to stop until she couldn't take anymore. He'd leave her something to remember!

Sandie's vagina was working overtime to lubricate their moving parts. Every thrust brought a wet squish of flesh-upon-flesh. The room reeked of sex, the same aroma Ben encountered when his wife came home late after the trial sentencing. He knew now that Zane must have pounded her long and hard, which only heightened his determination. He kept plunging into her wet pussy with renewed strength until he heard her cries.

"Ben, Ben.... I'm coming'.... I'm coming!... Oh my god!!!!... Ugh... ugh... ugh!.... Aaaahhhhh... aahhhh!!!"

Sandie bucked and heaved as her husband continued to pile his rod into her. He wasn't going to stop until he was damn well ready. He could feel her muscles squeezing in spasms around his cock, trying to suck him dry. And then it happened- he started to come too- like gang-busters!

His heavy grunts became more punctuated as he suddenly began to unleash his plentiful sperm into her vagina. More and deeper than he could ever recall. His knees rose and fell as he pumped what seemed like litres of seed into his wayward wife. Ben didn't stop until he hadn't an ounce of strength left.

Sandie fell to the bed and lay catching her breath. She had come long and hard, every bit as much as she had in trysts with other people. It had been immensely satisfying because this huge orgasm had brought her both physical and emotional release. Absolutely amazing!

Afterward, they both rested beside one another. Nothing really needed to be said, because they knew what had been on the line. They were thinking about what might be coming next for them.

Would Sandie continue to crave sex with others to satisfy her implanted need?

Could Ben keep her satisfied until professionals rooted out her rampant desires?

Their future together hung in the balance.