Student, Dedicated Pt. 02: Summer

Story Info
What do Amy and Mr. Thompson do for summer.
1.6k words
4.07
6.4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2, End of Freshman Year

As dawn broke, casting warm rays of light across the landscape outside his small window, Mr. Thompson lay awake in bed beside Amy. Their bodies intertwined, and his hand rested tenderly against hers, reminding him of just how precious those nights together were. They had shared more than just love of literature and sex - there was something profoundly bonding between them.

Amy awoke to look up at her teacher and lover Mr. Thompson and gives him a warm morning smile as they both relished being naked under the covers. The early sunlight peeked through the slightly open curtains; its soft golden hues danced playfully upon the walls.

"Good morning," whispered Mr. Thompson, planting a gentle kiss onto Amy's forehead before drawing back, letting his fingers trace over her delicate features.

"Morning."

Amy responded cozily, burying herself deeper into his chest as if trying to absorb some of his strength and courage. "Good morning," she said softly, then added with a twinkle in her eye, "It feels good to be lying here with you. I always wonder why your place doesn't have anything but books?"

Mr. Thompson laughed, the irony I know all too well." His voice carried affectionate humor. "The truth is, they always end up at the school, I buy them, and they end up at the school anyway."

Plus, cheaper to use the library, leaving me enough money left over to indulge myself with other things."

She grinned mischievously. "Like spending time with me?" She asked cheekily, rolling over so she could face him better. Her body moving seductively beneath the sheets.

"I bet you just spend time with me cause you love being the teacher having sex with his hot young student." Amy giggled impishly, teasing him like only she knew how.

"Not entirely true," he replied, running his hands along her sides, enjoying the feel of her skin beneath his touch. "But yes, there's certainly an aspect of excitement to our encounters," he admitted with a knowing glint in his eye.

She arched her eyebrow suggestively, propping herself up on her elbow. "And here I thought it was my love of literature that wanted you got get in my pants?" Jested Amy

"Who wanted the tutors, who kissed me and took me to her room and all but ripped my clothes off? Wasn't that you?" Replied Mr. Thompson, a devilish gleam in his eyes.

"Guilty." Amy said half assed rolling her eyes.

"Do you want me to make some coffee?" asked Amy, breaking away from their playful banter to address her question.

"I think I would rather stay in bed with my hot, sexy young student that I am in love with." answered Mr. Thompson in a low tone, caressing her hair gently.

Amy's eyes lit up like stars. 'In love'. Those magical words which she hadn't heard anyone say to her. To hear it now, during such an intimate moment... It made her heart swell.

Amy grabs his head and pulls him to her for another fierce yet tender kiss.

Amy pushes him on his back and looks him in the eyes "I love you too Mr. Thompson". This simple statement felt heavy with significance. She held back tears of joy and gratitude for finally hearing these words, for finding someone willing to share his life and love without reservation.

Her lips found his again, pressing down firmly, hungrily taking advantage of the sweetness offered her in that instant.

"Now let me show you how much I love you with my mouth..." whispers Amy breathlessly as she began kissing his neck, trailing downwards until she reached his chest. Each movement punctuated by small moans escaping her throat.

Mr. Thompson pulled her closer, holding her tightly within his arms. As Amy moved lower, tracing a path along his torso, he groaned, his own desire heightened beyond measure.

Finding what she was looking for she grabs his lovely cock in her eager grasp.

"Let me show you how much I love you Mr. Thompson." Amy says as more a statement of fact.

His cock disappears down Amys throat, feeling the full length of it as she takes him deeply, making sure he knows exactly how dedicated she can be. Every few moments she looks up at him with pleading gaze asking for permission. When he simply nods in approval she goes even further, pulling her tongue out momentarily to give him a quick taste before continuing her efforts.

Amy never thought she could deep throat but she was proving herself wrong. Her nimble tongue working diligently to satisfy him as his hands run through her thick hair, guiding her movements while also stroking her shoulders, showing his appreciation. And oh, how she loved being appreciated! It drove her wild.

Slowly removing her mouth from around his shaft, she looked up at him with unwavering determination.

She started to stroke his soaked cock with her hand and used her tongue to draw circles around the tip, teasing him mercilessly. Sensing the growing intensity, Mr. Thompson couldn't help but slide his fingers all through her hair as her tongue to dance lazily around his crown.

Amy started to play with his balls. With one hand she squeezed and massaged them, sending waves of pleasure coursing through him. The other wrapped itself around his shaft once more, starting a slow rhythmic motion that matched her expert tongue work perfectly.

He watched her carefully, admiring her devotion and skill, as his arousal grew exponentially. Finally, unable to take any more, he gave himself up to the sensual madness unfolding between them.

Sensing he was about to blow his cum all over her pretty face, Amy took his cock all the way down her throat. It seemed impossible, but she managed to hold it there as he came hard, shooting semen deep inside her esophagus. Never letting go, she continued to slowly milk him dry as he collapsed backwards, utterly spent.

Climbing up next to him as Mr. Thompson catches his breath. Amy looks at him and gives a wicked smile, "did I show you my love with my cock sucking skill?" There's a pride in her voice that speaks volumes. She leans forward to press a tender kiss onto his lips, wrapping her arms around him possessively.

"Yes, you did that was an amazing blowjob!" Mr. Thompson confesses. He holds her close, reveling in the aftermath of their passionate encounter. "Whenever you choose to do that, just remember, you leave me speechless," he whispers, brushing his fingers over her cheeks.

Feeling cherished and desired, Amy nestles into Mr. Thompson's strong frame, savoring the comfort of his warmth and scent. "Thank you, Mr. Thompson," she replies softly, her emotions tangling within her heart.

"Amy?" Mr. Thompson asks. "What would you say to me working at one of the other schools next year? Then we won't need to worry about hiding our relationship anymore."

Amy's heart skips a beat at the prospect. "You would do that to be with me, Mr. Thompson, God, I did not think you could get any better." She runs her fingers through his messy, hair.

Amy's heart races as she considers the possibility of having an open, honest relationship with Mr. Thompson—one free from secrecy and fear. "Can we move in together?" she begins hesitantly, a mixture of hope and uncertainty coloring her expression.

Mr. Thompson studies her face, seeing both the girl he fell in love with and the woman she is becoming.

"That sounds wonderful, darling," he tells her earnestly.

Amy's heart swells at his suggestion, imagining sharing a home filled with laughter, tenderness, and the promise of a future together.

"Now, my student, or now former student.? and let my tongue show your clit how much I love you?" Teased Mr. Thompson

As Amy lay back on the mattress, the sunlight filtered through the windows, casting dancing patterns across the ceiling.

Without missing a beat, Amy lifted her hips towards him, giving him access to explore her wet folds. He didn't miss the opportunity to dip his middle finger into her entrance, creating the perfect friction against her walls.

As he leans in closer Mr. Thompson spits on her clit before he starts gently sucking it between his teeth. His tongue combined with his finger thrusting in and out were almost too much for Amy. Pleasure coursed through her veins as he lavished attention upon her most sensitive areas. Taking her whole nipple into his mouth and biting down lightly he then switched to a gentle nibbling technique. All the while his finger kept up its steady pace.

Mr. Thompson flickered in circles around Amy's now very sensitive and very wet clit. Amy grunted hard, the sound of delight barely audible between moans of pure pleasure. Her legs tightened reflexively, seeking to bring him closer to her center. Feeling the desperately needed pressure build inside her, she bucked against him.

"Oh god, oh god!" She cried out, nearing climax, "Your tongue feels so good..."

Mr. Thompson increased the tempo, alternating between licking and circling her sensitive spot with his tongue.

As Amy came her body trembled with pleasure, crying out his name.

Having brought Amy to the peak of ecstasy, Mr. Thompson came up to lay next to Amy. Both having major post orgasm glows, they shared glances that spoke silent promises. They talked about moving in together, jobs, family, anything and everything. Their conversation flowed effortlessly, as if the bond between them had always existed.

They embraced, relishing the feel of skin on skin, drawing strength from each other.