All Comments on 'Student Domination Pt. 01'

by Purfectkitten

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 8 years ago
Not bad...

...but it would have been much better had you taken the time to proofread it and correct the spelling, etc. Nonetheless, a reasonably good first submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh WOW!!!

i was a " wet mess" by the end of page 1. Please, please keep adding to this adventure! I want to read more. And I am throbbing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Get an editor

This was next to impossible to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good

I thought this was delicious. The typos were a little excessive but I loved that you pushed the envelope to bursting. Wonderful fantasizing for a sub like me :)

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerabout 8 years ago
Typos Make It Difficult to Read

I liked the story but it was distracting with all the typos. I do not usually comment on such small details as most people are able to read words by knowing the first and last letters. It is a skill that the majority of people have that they can fill in the blanks while reading so they read faster but there were so many errors it was hard to read. Please continue but proof read it. I am also wondering if this should not have been under non-consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, another hot mess of a story. Unfortunately we seem to be at the end of another unfinished story. Too bad, the teacher would have driven her into a total mess of a sex-crazed girl never to remember her name. It could have ended in a couple of ways. Either she is driven totally insane by the end of the weekend or he could become a compassionate person and provided her with fantastic aftercare. He seems to have done this before so he had all of the toys but I would have liked to find out what his house/dungeon looked like. Oh well, it was hot but unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous