Student Exchange Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it was from the first night that we put our carefully crafted 'script' into place, as per the rules, Helen would be waiting for me to join them before getting more serious. I would take my place on an armchair where I could watch them without being too obtrusive. I would pick up the Newspaper or a book and make a play of being engrossed in my reading but from my dark corner I could watch her not-very-subtle 'performance' as hands strayed and their clothing became loosened and disarrayed. Behind my newspaper I would become increasingly aroused as the game played out and Helen, whilst seemingly engaged with her part in the entertainment, would be keeping an eye on me and my reactions. When she gauged the time was right she would look up and purposely suggest that I might have a task to do elsewhere; anywhere that meant I had to depart the living room and leave them alone. I would do so but only to melt into the shadows of the hallway from where I could watch her go all the way with him as they stripped off completely and indulged in what she called 'porno sex'.

Some evenings she would decide that she wanted the comfort of a bed rather than the lumpy sofa and I would be poised to duck into the kitchen so that they could pass by with me being out sight as they made their way up the staircase. I would wait a discrete few minutes and follow and stand outside whatever bedroom had been chosen and there I would unzip my trousers and stroke and play with my stiff little dick as I watched her shamelessly cavort with him whilst she worshipped and surrendered herself to his big stiff black cock. I lost count of the times that as I stood in a trancelike state that my cum would spew and spurt over my hand to spill down the front of my pants. I tried to pace myself so that I could match my orgasm to his but invariably the excitement of witnessing the sight of his cock either in her cunt or her mouth was just too overpowering for me and I suffered the old humiliation of my premature ejaculation. Even worse was to be told off later by Helen that I had soiled the carpet and she would have me know of her displeasure by chastising me in earshot of DeMario and instructing me to clean up my mess. But, hey, it was all part of 'the game.'

******

It was on his last night, a Sunday, that Helen said she had something special in mind for us. I didn't ask what for I knew better to question. We went through the usual ritual of having nice meal; them going through to the sitting room and for me to spend time in the kitchen clearing up giving them time to get comfortable.

This evening they had wasted no time in getting know each other better for when I ventured into the room they were already embracing and pawing at each other. I sidled past the sofa and with newspaper in hand I settled into my armchair in the corner of the room.

They ignored my presence and I watched as DeMario leaned over and helped her unbutton her blouse to reveal her breasts nestled in her half-cup bra. He, like me, drew in a deep breath at the sight of these gorgeous globes and he completed the revelation by pulling the white lace-fringed bra down letting her tits spill over and exposing her nipples which, no surprise to me, were already erect and looking just like they were little hard brown marshmallows. DeMario must have had a similar thought as he straightaway bent his head down to taste them with his darting tongue. As he licked and nibbled at her she arched her back and wriggled to remove her blouse and bra giving him unfettered access to her breasts. Already I could see that his cock was tenting in his loose sweatpants.

As I sat behind my newspaper sneaking an occasional glimpse I could feel my own cock hardening and becoming stiff in the confines of my trousers. I shifted in my seat in an attempt to give myself a better view (and to make myself more comfortable!) When I next sneaked a look it was to catch my breath for not only was DeMario now openly fondling her tits but she had managed to pull down his sweatpants and there was his black erect swollen cock sticking up inviting her attention. She needed no invite and immediately grasped him with her hand and leaned down to give the bulbous head a kiss.

It was just as she had described to me after her first 'encounter'; a thick shaft topped by a big shiny purple knob looking like a ripe plum. I don't suppose he was any bigger than any of the three other Caribbean fellows that had pleased her a few weeks ago but his small frame made it appear that he was massively endowed. I continued to make a play of reading the paper and despite keeping my main focus on the two lovers there was something at the bottom of the page that caught my eye. I couldn't believe what I was reading and tried to hide my excitement but I must have given an audible gasp which diverted Helen's attention. She looked over to me and gave me a quizzical look. I attempted to maintain a blank expression which she interpreted as me being ready for our game to move to the next level. She smirked, "didn't you say you had some work to get on with in your 'office'?"

Her question delivered in a commanding tone was in reality an agreed signal that formed part of our game. She had recently discovered my little secret of the spy-holes in the bedroom ceilings and far from being angry with me she had encompassed this as being an opportunity for her to perform to a hidden audience; another little kink and fantasy that she had been harbouring. She loved the idea of me watching her as an unseen voyeur.

I put my paper to one side, stood up and left the room to go upstairs. They looked at me as I passed by but I didn't make any eye contact, rather, I focussed and got a clearer look at DeMario and his massive black cock being grasped by my wife's small white hand. The bulbous end was already wet but whether this was Helen's saliva or his own pre-cum was just an unanswered thought that flashed through my mind as I stumbled up the stairs.

My loft 'office' had been equipped with a camp-bed and pushing down my restricting trousers and pants I laid on my stomach and made myself comfortable, my little stiff dick pressing into the padded cushion. I didn't have to wait long to hear the sounds of them following me up the stairs and I listened and tracked their route along the passage to DeMario's room, the room above which I was laying with my eyes peering through the gap in the ceiling so carefully crafted by my amateur DIY efforts.

Helen knew exactly where I was positioned and she took care to lead DeMario who was now completely naked to lie on the bed so that I would have a clear view. With his clothes no longer obscuring his body I could see just how big this boy was and I had doubts that Helen and her tight pussy would be able to accommodate him. How wrong was I?

He lay there stroking himself as Helen slowly and teasingly peeled off the rest her clothes; soon she was as naked as him. She moved around to the end of the bed and with a smile and a glance up at the peephole she climbed onto the bed and shuffled forward on her knees to straddle DeMario. She reached behind her and took hold of his cock and I swear I could see juice leaking from her as she manoeuvred herself above him and rubbed this monster along her gaping pussy lips. In no time at all the bulbous head was glistening as she coated him with her love juices. I held my breath and squirmed in time with their movements and as my stiff little dick rubbed against the bed I became aware I was leaking in sympathy as the cushion beneath me became wetter by the second. I dare not touch myself for I knew what the consequence would be. Indeed, I had to keep closing my eyes to be denied the sight of the scene below and so contain my excitement!

I gathered my breath, opened my eyes and focussed once more through my spy hole; I was just in time to see Helen lift herself up and without hesitation impale herself on that monstrous black cock. In one swift downward movement she took him in to the hilt and I watched aghast as her pussy lips spread and seemingly gobbled him up so that all that could be seen of her violator's genitals was his hairy balls as she settled down on him with a groan and expelling of breath. They remained still for a few moments and from my viewpoint I could only visualize an image of her breasts being pressed against him as she lay on top whilst he wrapped his arms around her to give her a loving hug. The few moments passed and she began to rhythmically rock back and forth and I watched fascinated as his slick shaft came into view as she lifted herself up and then, after a pause, to see his cock disappear once more as she slowly pushed herself down. Each time she moved a groan and moan of pleasure would escape her open mouth.

She pushed her hands against his chest and sat up still engorged on that magnificent cock. He responded by reaching up and although I couldn't see from my viewpoint I knew that he was massaging her breasts and, no doubt, pinching and tweaking her nipples. She wriggled and squirmed and I could hear her squeals of delight as he attended to that most sensitive part of her beautiful body. She leaned her head back down and kissed him. His hands moved to her waist and with her willing assistance he began to lift her up and down so that they began to get into what can only be described as proper fucking.

I peered through my spyhole and caught myself purring as I watched the rounded cheeks of her butt being helped in and up-and-down motion; I couldn't see the actual coupling of cock and cunt but the combination of the sounds of their moaning together with the squish and squelching caused by him pumping into her left nothing to my imagination. She threw her head back and I would like to think she was trying to catch my eye as her passion and approaching orgasm overtook her. In truth her eyes were half closed and I doubt if she was capable of focussing on anything as her moans turned to grunts and animal-like whimpers as the ultimate pleasure began to wash over her.

I couldn't take my eyes off the scene below me and I was beside myself with a combination of emotions tugging at my insides. On the one hand I was consumed with jealousy that she was enjoying raw sex with another man and not me, her husband, whilst on the other I was thrilled beyond comprehension at seeing her humiliate me in such a blatant fashion. My little cock was as hard as it had ever been and I squirmed and rubbed myself against the padded cushion beneath me deliberately trying not to take myself in hand and bring myself to the same agreeable conclusion.

And what a conclusion it was for suddenly DeMario gave a cry to match the whimpering from my Helen and it was clear that he was climaxing and shooting his spunk deep inside her. I looked down and could see that she was also in spasm as her own orgasm consumed her. With a final moan and jerk she suddenly lifted herself off him and his cock emerged with an audible plop and still spewing cum poked up obscenely between the gap between her thighs. She collapsed back down upon his chest and for all the world looked as if she had lost consciousness as she lay there lifeless with his cock nestled between the cheeks of her butt coating her as spunk continued to seep from him.

I held my breath and was relieved to see her come back from the dead as she slipped off of his prone form and flop onto the bed alongside him. He laid there his arm across his face, his chest heaving as she moved down the bed to position herself to take his slightly deflated and slippery cock in hand. She looked up in my direction, gave me a wink then with a smile leaned down and put out her tongue to lick at the cum-covered penis. The tentative licking quickly turned into lapping and she looked just like a cat at a bowl of cream as she got into a rhythm of licking, lapping and kissing this obscene phallus.

DeMario took his arm away from his face and looking down at her gave an appreciative moan and placed his hand on the back of her head. She reacted to the murmurs and the approval of his hand by getting onto her knees. With her head now spoiling my view I could only imagine that she must be taking him in her mouth and sucking at him as I watched her head bobbing and heard the slurping and sucking. It was all too much for my fevered mind and I turned away from my spyhole to collapse back on my bed. Without touching myself my cock suddenly began to spurt and spew cum over my prone body. I lay back feeling a mix of sexual relief, embarrassment and humiliation of not being able to control myself. My heart was racing and I was overwhelmed by a sensory overload so much so that I actually passed out and fell into a deep sleep.

How long I lay there was a mystery but I came to my senses to realise all was dark and quiet. I rolled back over and looked through the spyhole but there was nothing to be seen as there were no lights illuminating the room below although I thought I could hear DeMario snoring.

I was trying to fathom out what time of night it might be when I was jolted into awareness by a stage whisper coming from the direction of the stairwell. "Gordon ... Gordon, are you awake; what are you doing? Come on down; it's time we went to bed," hissed Helen.

I stumbled to my feet, half pulled up my trousers and underwear and staggered toward the stairs to see Helen, naked, looking up at me. By the reflected light from our open bedroom door I could see she had that triumphant smirk on her face. "Come on; for heaven's sake, what have you been doing up there?" My open flies, the stains down the front of my trousers and the blobs of drying cum over my bare chest were answer enough.

She turned on her heel and went into our bedroom and I dutifully followed. By the time I entered she was already in bed waiting for me to join her. I quickly stripped my clothes off and slid beneath the duvet which she was holding open for me. She snuggled up to me and I was instantly enveloped by both her arms around me and the distinct reek of sex. "Were you able to see everything?" was her greeting. "Did you enjoy watching what we did?"

I murmured what I hoped was an approving "Yes" and turned to face her. She pressed against me and the feel of her breasts against my chest; the warmth emanating from her soft body; the wetness that I felt as she moved and slid her leg over my thigh was her unspoken way of telling me that was what she hoped I would say. It was all part of our game.

She pulled off the duvet and I reached down and pushed my hand between us and was thrilled when my fingers slid into her sopping cunt. She moved to lie on her back and covered my hand with hers encouraging me to begin finger-fucking her; I didn't need any encouragement for it was exactly what I had been hoping she would allow me to do. I don't think I had ever felt her to be so wet and I knew what I was feeling was not just her own fluids as silky slick juice oozed from her pussy and covered my hand. Satisfied that I would continue to "fuck" her in this manner she moved her hand away from mine and began to caress her tits and tease her stiff nipples. Her moans belied the pleasure she was feeling.

I knelt up alongside her not taking my hand from her warm wet cunt and leaned down to kiss and nibble at her breasts. She put her hand on the back of my head and stroked and smoothed my hair as I lapped and sucked at her tits just like a suckling baby. Her moans of pleasure increased and I felt my cock begin to stiffen. Helen opened her eyes and with me still enjoying the tastes; the feel; the softness; the aromas of her she focussed on my little stiffy which I knew must be leaking its own emissions. "Why don't you turn around and let me touch you while you do that?" she whispered. "Even better, why don't you go down on me and clean me up. You know how much you want to, don't you?"

I groaned at the wicked suggestion and quickly repositioned myself on the bed so that my face was above her gaping pussy which was seeping DeMario's spunk. My cock was in easy reach of her hands and as I leaned down to begin lapping at the well of nectar I felt her fingers grasp me with a gentle grip. I found paradise as my tongue pushed its way into her warmth and I sucked and swallowed without any thought of what or where the juices I was consuming had originated. The sweetness, the taste, the smell all combined to make a heady emotional mix and time stood still as I indulged in my ultimate pleasure of cleaning my beautiful wife in the most intimate way.

I spread her swollen pussy lips and pushed my lapping tongue inside her as deep as I could ensuring as I came up for breath that I gave her equally swollen clit some attention. As I continued to lick she began to writhe beneath me and we got into a gentle rhythm of me fucking her with my tongue while she softly wanked my stiff little cock. We continued in this dance for what seemed an eternity until I started to sense my orgasm beginning to build. She must have sensed it too and I was slightly disturbed and confused when I felt her other hand sliding down over her pubic mound as if to push my head away. I lifted my head slightly with a sense of disappointment that was instantly dispelled when she hissed, "Oh God, don't stop, keep licking ... oh fuck ..."

Relieved I did as she commanded and as my tongue continued to seek out her nectar it was joined by her fingers slipping and sliding into her warmth and wetness whilst her thumb played on her swollen clit. A few seconds later we both came together with a shattering climax.

As ever after such an intense orgasm I fell back and lay in a comatose state losing all sense of time. Who knows how long it was before I could gather my thoughts; my breath; my ability to speak? I felt like I had been to heaven but, even better, as I surfaced it was to find my wicked angel was still with me.

Helen looked at me with an expression of pure satisfaction on her beautiful face. "That was a bit good, wasn't it?" she said as she examined her shiny fingers; one hand covered with my spunk and the other still dripping from the juices that she had squirted when she had cum.

"What a great night," she continued, "did you enjoy yourself?" I kept the thought to myself that her question was a perfect example of being a rhetorical one and said, "That was the best we've had, I'm thinking and, do you know what, the best is still to come."

She looked at me quizzically, "What do you mean; what are you up to?" I took her hand in mine and said, "When we were downstairs in the Sitting Room and I was supposedly looking at the Newspaper and I disturbed you; do you remember?" She still looked confused, "Erm, yes."

"Well, you may not know it but I have been buying a weekly Lottery ticket. My numbers came up in this week's draw."

She looked at me wide-eyed, "What, you've won the Jackpot?"

"Not quite," I said. "I think I've got 5 numbers. Not quite the Jackpot but worth a lot of money; I need to check and find out exactly how much tomorrow."

For the first time ever she was speechless and could only hug me as a response. I filled the silence by saying, "However much money it might be, you need to realise that we shall be able to do that Barbados thing. We don't have to worry about anything now."

********

The next morning after Helen had given DeMario a special farewell we had things to do. I started my day by calling the Lottery hotline and it was confirmed that I had won a 6 figure sum. I decided I was going to reassert a little bit of the Alpha male lurking inside me and elected not to tell Helen just how much but I did share with her that we were rich and that we needed to get ourselves down to the travel agents.

I started this chapter by asking, "Could life get any better?" The answer is, you better believe it, but that, as they say, is another story.