Student Exchange Ch. 02

Story Info
Rooms to rent; black lodgers preferred.
7.6k words
4.31
15.7k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBruch
CBruch
189 Followers

Chapter Two - Moving On

Helen and me have been married long enough for us to have celebrated our Silver Anniversary a few years back (you do the math) and I have to say that life as we go through our fifth decade couldn't be better for the pair of us ... or maybe it could; we'll see.

We live in South London in a large house inherited when Helen's parents passed on but, despite having no mortgage, money has always been tight and we are careful with our spending. (I haven't told Helen of my secret indulgence of buying a weekly lottery ticket; she would not be pleased!)

Our kids emigrated a few years ago to work and settle on the other side of the world leaving us as 'empty nesters' with spare bedrooms and space in the capacious loft. It was an obvious solution of how to supplement our income that we decided to let the rooms knowing there is a large Business College nearby which caters for post-graduate and overseas students for whom they were forever seeking accommodation.

So it was that we began to have short-term tenants on a regular basis. At first we insisted on only female students given that Helen was a little nervous at the thought of having to deal with males on the loose, so to speak. I was quite happy at her preference for the thought of having other females, especially younger ones, around the house fed my suppressed desires and fantasies.

I had another secret (that I believed was unknown to Helen) and that was from my 'Home Office' in the loft there were a couple of places - peepholes, I suppose you'd call them - through which I could spy. It was in preparation for our new role as landlords that Helen decided improvements and redecoration were required. To save money she decreed that I could do the work given I claimed to be a handyman! Replacement of the ceiling mounted light fittings in the bedrooms was one task but when I did the job 'somehow' gaps were left; gaps which were undetectable from below but large enough that when I lay on the loft floor I could see everything in the rooms below.

So it was from the beginning of us taking in these students I used to go up into the loft to 'work' and be rewarded by the sight of scantily clad females as they went about their routines in the supposed privacy of their bedrooms. Admittedly, lying on the wooden floor was not the most comfortable position to enjoy the delights but the thrills that flooded over me as I wanked my stiff little dick made the sacrifice worthwhile.

We had 'enjoyed' the company of women for a few months when in desperation the student accommodation coordinator asked if we could accommodate three young Caribbean men. Helen initially declined the request but for whatever what reason she rapidly had a change of heart when she was shown their pictures. I was unsure at the time what caused her to reconsider but subsequent events revealed that she had been just as sexually repressed as myself and the appearance of these three men was the key to unlocking the door to a whole new world for the pair of us.

I have related in a previous chapter just how that all panned out so will not dwell on details here rather than say we have both accepted that we have found our true selves and will not be going back to the mundane existence we had prior to our 'coming-out'. She is definitely the Alpha Dom in our relationship whilst I am the subservient Beta to her desires; my cause isn't helped by the reality that I only have a small penis and she has definitely discovered that she likes big cocks to service her rapacious pussy.

Our Caribbean guests returned home to Barbados after their college courses were completed and left us with a raft of memories and, more touching, an invitation to Helen for her to go and spend a holiday with them in their Bajan homeland. I was uncertain whether the invitation included me but that is a bit academic as for the moment we are unable to take up the offer as the airfare is an extravagance beyond our means but it is a prospect that very much appeals to her; big cocks in the Caribbean sunshine, "what's not to like?" she joked.

However, the experience of having them stay with us did produce something more positive for it determined in Helen's mind that in future our tenants would be ones who had the potential to provide us with our extra-curricular entertainment. So it has been that since the Caribbean experience that whenever the accommodation coordinator has contacted Helen she would quickly ascertain the prospect of the suggested tenants to fulfilling her demanding criteria. For myself I was quite happy to go along with her decisions for I knew that there would be plenty of collateral benefits and 'afters' for me.

******

It has been a few months now since we settled into this new routine of her making her selection. The college would forward a request for us to host a short-term tenant and on the basis of the attached picture and a short bio that she insisted upon she would make up her mind accordingly. To date she has been unerringly accurate in her assessments.

The new tenant would arrive at our house and it was made very plain from the start that I was there to serve; she was there to provide 'extras'. She would flirt and tease with him (it was always a 'him') whilst I would be running around doing the mundane tasks of looking after the comfort and well-being of our guest. She soon made it clear that she was available to provide for his sexual needs and that I was agreeable to her doing so. The look of realisation on our guest's face when this was expressed was priceless and my little cock would stiffen at the prospect of what the next few weeks would bring.

*******

Our latest tenant arrived as expected late one wet February evening. Hearing the door bell I opened the door and was taken aback to see a diminutive little chap standing there rather than the anticipated big black man.

I bid him to come inside and get out of the rain.

Helen came into the hallway and if she was disappointed at having her expectations confounded she didn't show it. She gave a big smile and held out her hand. The little man stepped inside leaving his bag for me to retrieve and as he went to shake her hand she instantly moved to give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He was a little confused by her welcome but I noted he was in no hurry to release her hold or attention.

She released him from her embrace and he said, "Hello, I'm DeMario."

She stepped back, "Hello DeMario. Let's get that wet coat off you and get you warmed up."

Not looking at me she said without a pause, "Gordon, take DeMario's coat and give it a shake and get it hung up to dry off." Already she was making it clear to him who was in charge in our house.

I took the coat, did as I was told and returned to the living room standing to one side to await further instructions.

"Gordon, take DeMario's bag and we'll show him his room."

I adopted the subservient attitude sending out the signal to him that I was the one who would be doing her bidding without question; just as we wanted as we began to settle into our little game.

I let them go up the stairs and followed a few minutes later with his suitcase and went to the bedroom to find that Helen was going through her well-practised routine of showing the guest the amenities. She would stretch to demonstrate how to open the upper window and in the process her dress would rise to reveal her stocking tops; she then went to the dresser and bent over to tug at the bottom drawer apologising for the fact it was a little obstinate to move. She would contrive to make sure her short hemline rose to give him a fleeting view of both her stocking-clad legs and a flash of her panties. Then she led him to the bathroom along the landing and spent a few minutes demonstrating how the shower worked; the toilet flushed; the heated towel rail, etc. Every action required her to bend or stretch and generally reveal aspects of her beautiful body. I doubted whether he took in any of her instructions as the ever growing bulge in his trousers testified his attention was clearly elsewhere. They returned to his bedroom as I was hefting the case onto the bed.

"Oh my goodness," said Helen, "I didn't realise that you were soaked through. Let's get you out of those wet clothes." She clucked like a mother hen as DeMario stood there, bemused, as she began to undo his shirt buttons. "Gordon, go downstairs and get the kettle on and make DeMario a warm drink. I'll give him a hand to get unpacked".

I smiled to myself as I went down to the kitchen suspecting that she had more than just unpacking in mind. Game on.

*******

Later as we lay in bed I spooned up behind Helen and gave her a cuddle. Through her cotton nightdress I could feel the warmth of her pussy as my hand rested over the mound. "So, tell me, what happened after I had gone downstairs; did you give him a proper welcome?"

She giggled, "What do you think?"

She continued and told me that she had peeled off his wet shirt and told him to get the shoes off whilst she returned to the bathroom to run him a hot bath. When she had returned to the bedroom he was standing there looking somewhat dazed, barefoot and wearing just his trousers. Without any signs of embarrassment on her part she had stood in front of him and he offered no resistance as she unbuckled his belt and zipper and tugged his trousers down.

She giggled again, "Gordon, it was unbelievable. I was amazed. He's such a little man and he wasn't wearing any underwear; as I pulled his trousers down the most enormous cock popped out.

"He stepped out of the trousers and the thing seemed to have a life of its own. I swear it was pulsing as I watched it get stiffer. He made no move at all, I think he was totally confused by what was happening; I took this to be a good sign for it meant that he would not be objecting to anything I might do."

"So what did you do?" I said as my hand slipped down and felt the warm fuzz of her pussy hair.

"Well, I reached out and tried to take his big cock in hand but I couldn't even get my hand around it; it was so thick."

I groaned softly in her ear as the vision of what she described began to form in my mind. My own cock began to swell and it took but a few seconds for my unimpressive full 4 inches to be prodding against her butt. She rolled over onto her back and my hand slipped between her open thighs and my fingers rested between the swollen lips of her wet pussy just as she intended.

She continued, "I asked him if he minded me holding him like this. He didn't say a word, he just shook his head, so I began to rub and stroke my hand up and down his length. God, Gordon, it was so big and so, so hard."

Her breathing began to get shallower and not meeting any resistance I started to slowly move my hand in and out between her thighs letting my fingers slip inside her slippery cunt as I moved up and down. At the same time with my other hand I began to softly wank my rampant cock.

"Then I reached down so that I could feel the head. I looked down at it and, Gordon, his knob was like a beautiful purple plum. It was lovely and round and was just begging to be sucked. I pushed him back so he was sitting on the bed and I got on my knees and you should have seen the look on his face as I began to lick that lovely plum. It didn't take long for his pre-cum to start flowing - God, how I love that taste - and then with a little bit of help with my spit I soon had it all shiny and wet so that I could begin to take him into my mouth."

My own cock was now beginning to dribble pre-cum and as my hand softly rubbed my little shaft I could feel the slickness begin to cover my hand. She turned and saw what I was doing and straightaway pushed my hand away. "Now, now, you naughty boy. You know you aren't allowed to do that when I'm telling you a story." Chastened I released my hold on myself but continued to finger-fuck her; just as our game rules allowed.

"I undid the buttons on my blouse so he could have a proper look at my tits and see just how stiff my nipples were and then I leaned forward a little more and opened my mouth as wide as I could and began to suck him into my mouth. His knob was so big that I didn't think I could take it but he kind of pushed himself toward me and suddenly my mouth was full of lovely black cock."

I think I whimpered at this point as I envisaged how she must have looked; a complete tramp on her knees with her rose-bud mouth struggling to accommodate this dark invader.

"He quickly but gently began to fuck my mouth but there was no way I could take it all in and I'm guessing he knew this as he contented himself with me dictating just how much. As his cock slid back and forth I used my tongue to lick the underside of his shaft and then whenever he pulled out enough I was able to give that lovely knob a special bit of tongue attention." She was almost panting as she told me this and I could definitely feel her cunt becoming wetter as my fingers continued to probe her.

"I could taste the pre-cum and it was lovely and sweet as I lapped at the shiny purple knob." I knew that she was probably exaggerating but this was all part of our game and my cock was pulsing against my stomach as I pictured in my mind the scene she was describing.

"As I licked and sucked on him I reached down and cupped his balls in my hand. Oh my God Gordon, they were so big and soft. It was like holding a furry Hamster," she giggled. I smiled and groaned in response.

"He was in complete heaven as I let him push his cock back into my mouth and face-fuck me. I took him as far as I could whilst all the while I tickled and stroked his nice hairy balls with one hand and grasped his cock with the other. It didn't take any time at all before I felt him tense up and to feel his cock literally begin to throb in my hand. He suddenly pulled out of my mouth and with me still holding his lovely big black cock he began to spurt and shoot his spunk all over my face. It just didn't stop, there was spurt after spurt and it felt wonderful to have him cover my face and to feel the warm cum drip down and to drip onto my tits."

I groaned again as I envisaged the sight of a black cock pumping hot cum over my darling wife's face and how it must have looked as it flowed down and dribbled from her chin onto her breasts. Helen giggled as she saw my reaction to her description, my cock erect and throbbing. She murmured, "Tsk, Tsk, you poor boy. You really wanted to be there didn't you; you really would have loved to have seen that, wouldn't you? And I made you go downstairs to make him a drink and wait; poor boy."

I was mute and could only nod my head. I felt so ashamed at my inability to assert myself and to have gone against her wishes; the rule that said I had to wait until she said I could cum.

She smiled to herself as I continued to fuck her sopping cunt with my fingers; my little stiff dick sticking up with pre-cum streaming down its short length. Then without any hesitation her hand covered mine and she began flicking her clitoris with a finger whilst I continued to fuck her with all four fingers of my own.

She closed her eyes and I could only imagine what thoughts must be going through her head as the gasps and groans of her climax began. I knew that I mustn't stop and as our hands worked in unison I could feel the wetness in her hot pussy increase and feel her juices beginning to flow making squelching sounds that added to the sounds of sighs emanating from her mouth. She squealed and gasped her way through an intense climax and as she came down from her high I slowly withdrew my hand from her cunt.

She slowly opened her eyes and turned to look at me. "Ok, your turn. Shall I give you a little rub?"

Her question came too late for I had already taken my slippery wet hand and grasped my equally slippery wet cock and within seconds my cum was spurting and splashing onto my stomach as I enjoyed the most delicious release.

"Oh, you are so naughty," she said with a giggle. "Is it any wonder that I get my pleasures from other cocks that can last a bit longer than that?"

She traced her fingers through the pools of cum on my heaving belly making trails. Once her forefinger was well and truly covered with my seed she took it to her mouth and licked the tip like it was lollipop before offering her finger to me. I opened my own mouth and she pushed the dripping digit toward me and I took it like a baby's dummy, sucking and licking every last trace of my cum from her extended finger.

She smiled as I did so and when I was done she told me to go and clean myself up. It was the last act of the evening and when I returned to the bed we snuggled down to sleep, content that we had played out a game; just as we always did.

******

The following day and DeMario made his sheepish appearance in the kitchen as I was busying around making breakfast. I greeted him in a friendly manner and enquired after his well-being and whether he had enjoyed a good night's sleep. He was clearly confused at my demeanour and had obviously been expected a quite different greeting.

I invited him to sit down and asked what he would like to eat. I provided his 'order' and as he ate I steered the conversation to the events of his arrival and the reception that Helen had given him. I assured him that this was the way we behaved in this house and that I was totally comfortable with her providing him with a few extra 'home comforts'. He still didn't quite understand what I was suggesting or trying to tell him.

At that point Helen joined us; she was still dressed in her nightclothes with a loose robe tied around her waist and had been standing at the doorway listening to our stumbling conversation. Any doubts or questions he may have been harbouring were quickly dispelled when she said, "What Gordon is trying to say is that he doesn't object to you fucking me while you are staying with us. Indeed, he will be very disappointed if you don't but you might have to get used to him being around while we do so."

DeMario mouth visibly dropped and I could almost see the wheels turning in his head as he absorbed this invitation. He didn't say anything other than, "I'd better be getting off to college; don't want to be late on my first day."

He stood up from the table and picked up his brief case. Helen told me to get his coat which I did and held it and helped him into it. She walked him to the front door and before he could leave she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss. She smirked and said, "Have a nice day and make sure you come home as soon as you can. We are all going to have such fun."

And so it proved.

******

The following three weeks of DeMario's stay followed a pattern. I would get up and go down stairs to get his breakfast ready while Helen would go to his room to make sure he was awake. Eventually he would appear in the kitchen where I had laid out a meal at the table. Helen would follow a little while after (looking a little agitated I have to say) and after he had eaten off he would go off to college as a dutiful student. At the end of the afternoon he would return to the house to find me waiting to greet him. I would ask after his day - I had no idea what he was studying - whilst getting him a cup of tea and let him know that Helen was waiting for him upstairs ready to run him a bath, if that's what he wanted. He always wanted.

They would reappear after an hour or so again looking very flushed. I suspected that she may have run the bath too warm for him and despite me saying so my advice to turn down the temperature seemed to fall on deaf ears for every day it was the same. No matter, by the time they reappeared I had cooked a meal; usually something that he had requested and I was pleased to make.

After we had finished eating I would stay in the kitchen to tidy away and wash-up whilst they would go to the living room and settle down on the sofa to supposedly watch TV. Oddly enough it seemed there was hardly ever anything on worthwhile watching (or so she said) and I would find them cuddling and generally making out whilst the TV was studiously ignored.

CBruch
CBruch
189 Followers