Student Exchange Ch. 03

Story Info
Invite to Students' Caribbean home gratefully accepted!
7.3k words
4.44
10.9k
13
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBruch
CBruch
189 Followers

Chapter Three - Playing Away

It is said that money can't buy happiness but before that statement is accepted you need to define and decide what makes you happy. After a lifetime of just scraping by and making do with second-best I have just come into a small fortune (for me, that is) and now, by definition, I'm very happy because Helen and me can now properly indulge in doing the things which we both adore.

You see, pure and simple, I am a willing Cuckold and my Wife Helen knows just how much I revel in the humiliations she piles upon me when she cheats by breaking the most sacred of the vows we took when we wed, aka the seventh commandment, 'thou shalt not commit adultery.' However, since our wedding day some 25 years ago our commitment to religion has faded somewhat and, anyway, it's not really cheating because she does it with my full knowledge and encouragement. Indeed, we have over the past year or so developed 'rules' that set the scenes for her to imaginatively express her infidelity and now I have money the rules and the scenarios can be expanded to accommodate our wildest fantasies.

My new fortune came by virtue of a win on the National Lottery. Prior to my win Helen had some rigid ideas about managing our money and the household budget and she had no idea that I indulged in the expense of a weekly ticket. However, her negative attitude to such extravagances was soon forgotten when I shared with her the news that I was a winner. Indeed, the turnaround in her thinking was almost comical when I further revealed it was a major win and that very night she straightaway pretended she was a high-class hooker and rewarded me with a 'mercy fuck' when we got to bed. (I only just about put my little dick in her before I was spurting like a fountain inside the warm cavern of her cunt. Worth every penny, I thought!)

Once the change in our fortunes had properly sunk in our first extravagance was to visit a travel agency and arrange the flights for a vacation in Barbados that we had long dreamed of taking; a fantasy that had been triggered following the first time we had hosted Caribbean men in our home and their invitation when they left for Helen to carry on enjoying herself by spending time in their homeland. (I have related this in a previous chapter so will not repeat the circumstances here).

My wife, as a first step, contacted Dale (her favourite 'student/lodger') through e-Mail to arrange our accommodation. I was copied in on the correspondence and was able to see that she grudgingly confessed to him that I would be coming too but, bless her, she made no mention of our new-found riches or that the side-lining of me in her making these arrangements was all part of our 'game'; another new rule that added to my feelings of humiliation and inadequacy. As I read the messages my cock twitched in anticipation of what all this was leading to.

The travel agent was very good and quickly found flights to match our plans along with freely offered advice as to the best airline to choose; timings; transit to and from the airports involved, etc. The final piece of advice was to ensure that we were seated on the left side of the cabin so that after the long trans-Atlantic flight the magical sight of the island could be fully appreciated as we prepared to land. Helen gave me no choice when she said that she would have the window seat.

This was a whole new world for the pair of us for we had never before travelled long-haul. We settled into our seats - a row of three - and with Helen in her window seat I found myself sandwiched between her and a large black fellow who it turned out was returning home after an extended stay in UK. Once airborne we were quickly climbing out over the sea and with nothing to look at other than the cloud layer below Helen began a conversation with our companion. Initially they talked across me but then after a few minutes Helen told me to change places with him so that she didn't have to, "strain her neck," she said by explanation. I duly complied and thereafter was ignored and excluded from their chatter as she began her familiar routine of flirting laced with suggestive remarks and innuendo. I was almost too embarrassed to listen.

Drinks were served quickly followed by a meal and once the 'debris' had been cleared away the cabin lights were dimmed and we settled down to spend a few hours of taking in the in-flight entertainment. I found a movie to watch but Helen declared that she wasn't interested in looking at anything but, rather, would take a nap. Her new-found friend said this was good advice and the pair of them reclined their seats and snuggled down under the provided blankets. As they got comfortable they both somehow contrived to face each other and as they both closed their eyes I saw movement and as they shuffled around their blankets became overlapped. I was not fooled by the obvious charade that they were actually sleeping for from my viewpoint I could see movement under the covers and it soon became apparent to me that Helen must be massaging him as I watched the rhythmic rise and fall of the thin blanket in the area of his groin. I initially feigned interest in the movie but increasingly transferred most of my attention to looking from the corner of my eye as my wicked wife was obviously masturbating her companion under the cover of the blankets. I listened as his breathing became more laboured as time passed by and with my movie long ignored I watched spellbound as he suddenly stiffened in his seat and the bulging blanket above her hand became suffused with a wet darkness that could have only have resulted from his ejaculation as he climaxed. He sank back in his seat with a sigh and Helen leaned closer to him to give him a soft peck of a kiss on his cheek. She opened her eyes to look at me with a satisfied expression on her smiling face. I could only shake my head in disbelief that she could be so brazen, so soon into our adventure.

It was a few moments later that she sat up in her seat and announced to nobody in particular, "I need the toilet". Her companion (we never did learn his name) stirred and the pair of them raised their seats back to the upright position and with a little confusion they untangled themselves from the blankets and smoothed their clothing. Without an 'excuse me' I was pushed aside as they both clambered past me into the aisle. Helen then tossed me the sodden sticky blanket saying in a theatrical manner to her new friend, "Looks like 'somebody' spilt their drink. You can have Gordon's when we come back."

My humiliation at being once again be treated by Helen in this off-hand manner was compounded by the suspicion that the visit to the toilet was nothing to do with needing a Pee but rather her needing relief of another kind. So it proved as I watched them make their way toward the toilets by the galley. She pushed open the door and stepped inside and without any hesitation her dreadlocked friend slipped into the cubicle behind her. I glanced around to see if anyone else had noticed but seemingly everyone was either engrossed in their little seat-back screens or were asleep. I decided to follow their path and in seconds I was outside the door feigning nonchalance as I leaned against the dividing wall.

So began the charade of my own as in sight of one of the cabin crew busying herself in the galley I tried to give an impression that I was queuing and waiting to use the toilet myself. I hoped she didn't notice that I had my hand inside my pocket and was trying to restrain my erect cock that was tenting the front of my trousers.

From the toilet there began a steady chorus of noises which the drone of the aircraft engines could not mask. I could hear little squeals and giggles from Helen accompanied by deep murmurs and moans from her companion. A first the sounds were quite random but after a few moments the sounds they were making developed into a rhythmic refrain of grunts (from him) and soft yelps (from her) in time with what my fertile imagination believed to be him thrusting his black cock into her smooth wet pussy. Exactly how they were able to perform in such an enclosed space I have no idea but such thoughts were dispelled at the sound of a final duet of his growl and a suppressed shriek from her as they - I assumed - simultaneously climaxed. The stewardess spun her head at the sound and glanced at me standing there. I gave a wan smile which she returned before returning her attention to whatever it was she had been doing.

The lock was released and the toilet door folded open; without a glance at me standing there the black fellow stepped out and moved past me to return to his seat. Helen followed looking somewhat dishevelled and seeing me standing there said, "I thought you might be out here listening. Here, you might like to have these." With that she pressed into my hand a sticky wad of lace-trimmed material, her panties. "I think I've got a clean pair in my bag," she whispered off-handedly as she made her way down the aisle.

I quickly stepped into the toilet and dropping my trousers I sat down on the seat and marvelled at the stiffness of my little cock which was streaming pre-cum. I held Helen's crumpled panties to my face and deeply inhaled the aroma of what I knew to be their combined juices. It was a heady mix and I added to my erotic experience by slipping my tongue into the sodden material and tasting the cocktail of his cum and her glorious sap. My other hand dropped to my groin and with hardly a touch I lightly grasped my cock and it began to spurt and I experienced the most delightful cum of my own.

I was unsure how long I sat there before a sharp rap on the door jolted me out of my reverie. It was Helen. "Are you OK in there?" she hissed through the door. "For goodness sake, get a move on, we're landing soon." Trust her to find a way to spoil my fun.

I wiped myself clean with her balled-up panties adding my own contribution of sticky cum to the white lace-trimmed underwear. Once satisfied that I had removed any trace of spunk from my softening cock I thrust the panties into the trash bin and instantly regretted discarding them thinking what a fine trophy they would have made for me to use in future fantasies. With a sigh of regret I exited the toilet and as I returned to my seat once again I caught the eye of the smirking stewardess. I felt so humiliated to think she knew exactly what had been going on. Even more so when Helen asked me where her panties were and I had to admit I had thrown them away. She made it very clear she was not pleased and made a great play of ignoring my presence as she turned her attention to the first sight of Barbados as the island hove into view beneath the wing. As I sat there feeling a little miserable I pondered that already the holiday was not turning out quite as I had expected, or, maybe it was!

*******

I trailed behind Helen as we cleared Immigration and then, after we had been assessed as not to be a threat to Bajan well-being, made our way through to the Baggage Hall where she told me to collect our luggage.

I stood feeling a little miserable watching the conveyor spewing bags, suitcases holdalls and all manner of containers which rolled by on the carousel whilst Helen pointedly ignored me and made small talk with her new friend from the flight. Eventually our cases appeared and as I moved to pick them off they were quickly pounced upon by a waiting porter who hauled them onto a trolley. Helen gave a goodbye peck on the cheek to her companion and turned her attention to the porter. She smiled at him with approval and once again I found myself feeling like a spare wheel as I followed them out through customs and into the world outside of the arrivals hall; waiting for us was the familiar face of Dale, our student lodger who had offered us the invitation that had bought us here. No surprise that his attention was all for Helen and my presence was scarcely noted.

I suppose I should have been more gracious toward him as Dale had not only taken care of our accommodation for our couple of weeks' vacation but had also made sure we had no transport worries. Standing at the kerbside were two of his cousins with a very smart looking minibus. I soon learned that 'cousin' was a loosely applied term as far as Barbados was concerned. However, any thoughts of gratitude were masked by my feeling of inadequacy as here was yet another situation whereby an Alpha male had demonstrated that I just couldn't cut it as far as my wife was concerned. Even before we had loaded the bags, she was all over him, so to speak.

Our drive away from the airport was to be relatively short for we were going to be staying on the South of the island. (I was to learn that in comparison to the more developed West coast with its swanky hotels and exclusive complexes that ours was to be a more 'real' experience in a smaller apartment within a local community.) I sat on the rear bench of the minibus with the bags shoved in alongside whilst Helen and Dale clambered in to sit on the seat in front of me. After shouted introductions I settled back to enjoy the passing views.

We had hardly left the airport before Helen had snuggled up to Dale and although I really had wanted to see what there was to be seen outside the combination of her giggling, his Bajan banter and the questioning from the cousins sitting up front made it difficult to concentrate. I turned away from the window and was confronted by the sight of Helen locked in a passionate embrace with Dale. Grief, we hadn't been here but half an hour and already she was 'playing away'. The cousins made complimentary comments as they looked back at them whilst I could only guess what was going on unseen. I didn't have to wonder for long for suddenly as we sped along the wide road Dale pulled away from her and said with an approving laugh, "Wow girl, you've got no underwear on. Are you ready to play so soon?" Clearly, out of my sight, he had been feeling her up beneath her short dress. The cousins joined in the laughter and to my discomfort I realised from their position that they could see very clearly what Dale was referring to.

Helen replied with a hint of malice toward me, "Yeah, some idiot who was supposed to look after my panties threw them away."

I blushed as Dale said, "Well, I'm reckon he had the best of intentions and he's sure made things easier for us both, hasn't he?"

******

We came to an area where there was a small collection of shops at the roadside and turned off the main road to squeeze between parked cars to reach an unassuming building which was set back a little from an idyllic looking beach. The house was called 'White Castle' and comprised of a few apartments which, on the ground floor, had patios whilst the second level had balconies. Dale led us into a ground floor one and Helen gave a squeal of delight as we went through to the patio and took in the view of the blue sea, white sand and the palm trees that fringed the beach before our gaze. It was quite perfect and the stuff of travel brochures. Set to one side of the patio was a gate and a short flight of steps which took us down to the beach. We pranced about like a couple of kids as we kicked off our shoes and luxuriated in the feel of the warm sand between our toes. Dale and his cousins watched with amusement from the parapet that surrounded our patio as did a few couples who were lazing on loungers around the beach.

We returned to the apartment and Helen resumed her bossy attitude toward me saying, "Gordon, get the bags sorted out whilst Dale shows me around and tells me what's what." I was unsure what she meant by 'what's what' but had an idea that she wasn't really interested in anything other than having Dale continuing with his own explorations.

The cousins dumped the luggage on the steps and said their goodbyes leaving me to carry them into the apartment. As expected when I entered the rooms it was to find that Helen and Dale were already getting to reacquaint themselves with each other and as they sat on the sofa I could then share in what had been seen in the minibus for Dale had his hand up her dress and with spread legs I could see her bald pussy being explored by his big black hand.

"Hell girl, have you already been fucked?" he said as his fingers slid into her.

She giggled and gesturing toward me said, "Don't ask ... and it wasn't him if that's what you're thinking."

Dale nodded and laughed in return as he examined his cum-covered fingers. With his other hand he unzipped his shorts and as was always had been the case when he had been living with us in England he was wearing no underwear. Although I had seen it before I was wide-eyed at the sight of his big black cock as it sprung out of the confines of his clothing. Helen was equally impressed and she quickly reached over to grasp his semi-rigid shaft. "Mmmm, I remember this," she said with a gleam in her eye.

Dale lifted up and shuck off his shorts so that he was sitting there with just a tee shirt pulled up above his waist. Helen took this as an invitation to lean over and to take him in her mouth. As before it was an impossible task for as he became more erect and thicker her rosebud mouth struggled to accommodate the massive tool. No matter, she was always the game girl and she applied herself to taking as much as she could into her mouth and all the while licking and nibbling away at the shiny ebony plum. Dale murmured his approval and said, "Yeah, and I remember this."

I stood transfixed, the unpacking forgotten. I could feel my own cock stiffening in my trousers as I took in the erotic sight of my wife and her lover making out before me. Then, just as I thought to unzip my own pants, Helen lifted up and glanced over to me. "Gordon, I'm dying for a cup of tea. Can you pop up to that Supermarket we passed and get a few provisions?"

I was stunned. How on earth could she think of such a thing at such a time and, more important, how could she do this to me; denying me the one thing I love to watch her doing? "Erm, yes Dear," was all I could mumble as without any further thought towards me she turned her attention back to Dale.

The store was a short walk away and I must have covered the distance in record time. Likewise I dashed around the aisles and shelves gathering the makings of a traditional English cup of tea together with a few other provisions and presented myself to a checkout clerk who made no comment or gave me any assistance as I tried to fathom the prices or sought to identify the banknotes recently acquired at the airport. She idly turned the items slowly over as she looked for the barcode labels and I felt myself screaming inside for her to hurry up and get on with it so that I could get back to the apartment and the 'entertainment'. My frustrations further increased as with nothing to bag my purchases I ended up clutching the groceries to my chest and stumbling back up the road I was continually dropping things and having to retrieve them.

I regained the apartment and as expected I heard the 'sounds of sex' as I went through the door. I dumped the provisions on the kitchen counter and went back through to the lounge and there was the delicious sight of Helen kneeling on the sofa with her back towards Dale who standing behind her and was fucking her just like a dog. She heard me come in and turning her head toward me looked with half-closed eyes that weren't really seeing me at all. I leaned against the doorway and marvelled at the sight of Dale and his big, thick black cock thrusting into my dear wife's accommodating cunt. They had obviously been at it for as long as I had been absent as the squishing sound suggested that she had already climaxed. If there had been any doubts it was dispelled as she cried out, "Oh God, I'm cumming again ... ahhh." In response Dale began to stroke in and out even quicker and as Helen began to squeal out her orgasm he suddenly pulled out and with a grunt a torrent of sperm spurted and gushed out of his glistening cock to flood her butt cheeks, her back and the dress that was bunched up above her waist.

CBruch
CBruch
189 Followers
12