Student Exchange Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was breathless as I watched him collapse over her, his still stiff cock resting between her cheeks and continuing to dribble his spunk which slithered down to join the other juices that were flowing out of her gaping red sopping pussy. This time I did manage to unzip my pants and instantly my little cock poked out. I reached down but I was so overcome by the moment that I was unsure if I had actually already come myself. What I do know is that my hand was covered in my own emissions and I had the most delightful sensations as I rubbed myself and spread my slickness over my little nubbin.

Dale literally fell off her to sit back on the seat of the sofa, his cock sticking up and still looking impressively stiff. Helen likewise fell to sit alongside him. As she gathered her breath she turned to see me standing there, covered in my wetness. "Have you put the kettle on yet?" was all she said.

******

The following day we awoke to sunshine and the world definitely looked a different place for a number of reasons. As we took stock of our surroundings I reflected that her behaviour and attitudes towards me on our journey and arrival the day had been particularly mean. She countered with that she'd been playing with me and that her seeming indifference of yesterday was in keeping with the rules of 'our game' and that I should have expected nothing less. Today, she said, it was going to be all about us and finding our way in this new and exciting land and she promised to be sweetness and light towards me. She added that Dale had said he would be coming by later to take us out and show us around.

The look of anticipation on her face gave me pause to think, "Hmm, we'll see how long the 'sweetness and light' lasts then."

White Castle was perfectly positioned over-looking the beach. To our left and set back a little was a beach bar and restaurant, the Caribbean Bar, which had tables set out on a deck covered by a tent-like canopy, a hint that rain frequently fell to disturb the scenery. We wandered around to have a look before checking out another beach bar to the right which had a collection of tables and benches and sold food from a short order menu. Dale had told us that come the weekend there would be a Barbeque and Music and much more. I was uncertain what 'much more' referred but with Helen and him exchanging knowing glances I was left to speculate on what might be in store.

We wandered away from the beach and gaining the main road we found there was a substantial Supermarket which, as Helen observed, would provide for our self-catering needs. We perused the shelves and she said, "Oh Gordon look, you'll be able to look after me here quite well after all. There's everything that you need to do just as you do at home, cook delicious meals when we entertain our friends." I wasn't quite sure to what she might be referring but as we made our way back to the beach I had an uneasy feeling that her ideas wasn't boding well for any holiday plans that I had in mind.

******

We were still clad in our damp swimming costumes when Dale came by just as the sun disappeared below the horizon having given us a spectacular show of a Caribbean sunset. "OK, you Guys ready to party?" he said.

Bemused we both asked, "What's the plan?"

"Well tonight is Friday and you know what happens here on a Friday?" We looked at him dumbly. Not getting an answer he continued, "It's Fish Fry night; we're going to Oistins to party."

"Oooh, cool," cooed Helen in a mock fashion, "give me a couple of minutes and I'll get changed." She disappeared into the bedroom and soon after stepped out wearing, well, almost not very much I thought. A cropped tee-shirt which left her tummy well exposed with a saggy neckline that showed off her delightful cleavage. I suspected that she hadn't bothered to put on a bra but she had put on a pair of denim shorts which I hadn't seen before, the sort that were pre-ripped and doubtless cost a fortune. On her feet a pair of sandals completed the ensemble that to my mind was more appropriate for a teenager rather than a 50 year old woman but despite my sniffy reservations I had to admit to myself she looked hot and I was inwardly excited at the prospect of her being in the company of leering boys and men.

Dale growled his approval and I quickly ducked into the bedroom to find something appropriate to wear. I was but a few moments but on my return it was to find them whispering to each other, oblivious to my presence, and making towards the door. I sighed hoping I might attract Helen's attention but none was forthcoming so I followed them out of the apartment and set off up the road with Helen holding his hand and me trailing along behind.

Our journey to Oistins was a revelation in itself. We were introduced to the ubiquitous 'Boogie Buses', 14 seat minibuses which career up and down set routes and for a flat fare carried passengers as far as the route would take them with the added provision of belting reggae music turned up to ear-bleeding levels. There were no defined bus-stops and any pedestrian was regarded as a potential customer so it was as we got to the main road one screeched to a stop and we were literally hauled in by the 'conductor' to join the throng inside, clearly far more people than the prescribed 14 seats. It appeared to me that most of our fellow passengers were dreadlocked males who made no secret about looking at Helen as she was grabbed by Dale to sit on his lap and for him to straightaway shove his hand between her thighs and let his thumb disappear under the hem of her short shorts. No doubting to any of us where that was placed. Helen gave a gasp and smirked at him as he slowly wiggled his hand; the Dreads in the bus who could see what was going on just smirked along with her; I just hung on for dear life and hoped that we would survive the manic driving.

The bus reached Oistins and the door was slid open and everyone spilled out onto the sidewalk to join the masses of people who were milling aimlessly about. We went with the flow Dale firmly holding Helen's hand and me being left to follow and keep up as best as I could.

We crossed the road and were instantly swathed in the smoke and delicious smells emanating from the grills and kitchens of the food outlets ranked alongside the sidewalk. Some of the places were proper open-air cafe/restaurants; other establishments were just a collection of benches and tables grouped around an open BBQ grill. All of them were well patronised and busy and as we wandered along we could see fish of every shape and size sizzling away over hot coals. Dale gestured toward one particular outlet and shouting over the noise being created by the mass of people and the music that was pumping out from some unseen source said, "We'll eat over there; it's run by my cousin." There's a surprise, I thought.

We sat down at a bench and without being asked what I might like, bottles of Banks beer appeared and shortly afterwards plates of grilled fish and salads were placed before us by the cousin. He was introduced to Helen by Dale but somehow my presence was overlooked and I had to content myself with picking at my food to watch as they both began to openly flirt with her. The background noise was such that the cousin had to lean close to her to make himself heard. She in turn leaned forward which made her tee shirt gape open giving us all an unfettered sight of her lovely tits and nipples. The cousin took this to be an invitation let his hand slip inside her loose top and whatever it was that he had spoken into her cupped ear it was clearly something very saucy as she laughed and playfully batted his hand away from her breast where it had 'accidentally' fallen.

And so it continued as we ate our meal. The two dreadlocked studs continued with their banter (from which I was excluded) and she was lapping up the attention along with the Rum Punches that Dale had ordered for her. I smiled inwardly knowing that alcohol isn't something she handles well and it would not take long before she would be totally compliant with any suggestions that Dale or the 'cousin' might make. She occasionally glanced my way but I was resigned to the fact that as far as she was concerned my only role was to be the provider of funds to pay any bills. Other than that my company was neither required nor necessary for her to continue along the road where she was going to have a good time but, unsaid, we both knew that my pay-off would be the chance to watch her engage sexually with whomever she chose to invite. It was in the 'rules'.

We finished our meal and at Dale's suggestion the three of us made our way to the area where the music was being broadcast from a massive wall of speakers. To one side of the open area was a DJ with a console of equipment and as we stood it was to view a surreal scene of a mass of swaying couples - mostly interracial - bopping around in time to thumping reggae music which was seemingly being directed by a 'mission controller'. We surveyed the scene for a while and then when a slow number began to play Dale grabbed Helen's hand and pulled her onto the floor; she was acting very drunk but I suspected that given the number of Rum Punches she had been fed it wasn't really an act.

There were so many people already on the dance floor that they were unable to move too far away and I was able to enjoy the clear sight of Dale grinding himself against her in time to the music. She clearly was enjoying the close contact and she responded to the attention by reciprocating and pushing her pussy against him and his ever-swelling cock. The cousin gave me a nudge to confirm that I could see what was going on and I returned his unspoken query with a weak smile. I was almost too embarrassed to look as their behaviour was so obvious but, looking around, I noted that most couples were doing much the same, it was so blatant. The music continued with its thumping hypnotic beat and soon the pair of them were gyrating in time with each other, holding each other close and their groins and pubes pressed against each other with only the layers of flimsy clothing keeping them from coupling in every sense of the word. I was transfixed at the shear eroticism of their display which hadn't passed unnoticed by others who were dancing around them. The cousin gave me another nudge and said, "What do think White Boy; is he going to give your wife a good seeing to, or what?"

The number ended and Dale leaned closer to whisper something in her ear, whatever it was he said she nodded enthusiastically and then stole a glance and gave a wink in my direction as she saw me through her dreamy drunken eyes. The DJ announced he was taking a breather and so began a migration from the floor with couples wandering back to their tables or just retreating to the edge of the dance floor. A few others, hand-in-hand, gravitated toward the speaker wall to disappear into the gloom of the dark passageways that the speakers were shielding. I pondered as to what the hidden attraction might be but looking around for Helen and Dale who had moved from where they last stood I had my suspicions. Initially I lost sight of them but with a catch in my throat I saw them slipping behind the wall and instantly knew what the appeal was; they were going to find a dark corner to continue their dance in private.

The cousin grasped my arm and said, "Come on, let's go see." I stumbled along as he pulled me in the direction where my lovely, drunken, sluttish wife had last been seen. We squeezed behind the speakers and found ourselves in a passageway that passed between the rear of the food outlets on the street and, on the other side, the counters and slabs of the fish market which operated through the day. There were a few illuminated spots where light spilled out from doors and windows of kitchens but in the main the passage was in darkness. My guide was clearly conversant with the area and he unhesitatingly pulled me along to a particular spot where in the gloom I could see Dale leaning back, his shorts down around his ankles and Helen half kneeling in front of him just about to gobble down his half erect cock. He looked up as we approached and with my eyes becoming accustomed to the gloom I had no difficulty in recognising the smirk that denoted his sense of superiority over me. Helen meanwhile gave no indication that she was aware of being watched and certainly had no idea that we had followed her. I leaned back against the wall behind me and as I watched the scene before me start to take shape I was aware that my own little dickie had begun to stiffen within the confine of my shorts. My excitement was intensified when I looked around and saw that there were other couples doing much the same with one of them already in the midst of an intense rough fuck a few yards from where Helen and Dale were playing.

"Hee, heh; I told you she was going to get some attention, didn't I?" said the cousin (I never did find out his name) and with that he left me standing there trembling with every kind of emotion and went over to join them.

It took no time at all before Helen had coaxed Dale's cock into a magnificent erection. Even in the half-light I could see the thick black shaft being coated with her saliva as she bobbed her head back and forth. Dale leaned forward and pulled up her baggy tee-shirt exposing her tits which were softly swaying in rhythm with her sucking. She clearly liked being exposed so and murmured her approval whilst reaching with her free hand to snap the clip on the waistband of her shorts to allow her to slide her fingers inside the waistband of her shorts and to play with herself. She tilted her head and saw me; I took this as a signal for me to likewise and for me to undo my shorts. In no time my stiff little dick was sticking out begging for me to take myself in hand. Cousin looked over and sniggered at what must have seemed to him to be a pathetic excuse for a cock.

Dale also looked over and smiled as he nodded toward his cousin who with no ceremony moved to stand behind Helen and to yank her shorts down so that both she and Dale now provided the slightly ridiculous sight of having their pants down around their ankles. The cousin then slid down his sweat pants and I gasped to see another big, black stiff penis pop out into the night air and to lodge between her bum cheeks. He leaned his frame over her back and muttered something in her ear inaudible to me. I didn't have to guess what was said for Helen straightaway lifted her foot to step out of her shorts and deliberately spread her legs all the while continuing to suck and slobber enthusiastically on Dale's rigid cock. Cousin then pulled back slightly, enough to allow him to align the fat head of his cock with Helen's now exposed gaping cunt. She assisted by reaching down and spread the slick, shiny lips with her fingers and with one shove he was inside her almost to the hilt.

Helen gave a muffled gasp as he violated her so but it wasn't the sound of protest rather one of relief that her desires were being fulfilled in such a violent fashion. He began to fuck her like a grunting animal with no finesse and her whole frame jerked back and forth in pace with his rutting. Every shove caused her to gulp Dale further down her throat and she added to the mix of sounds her gasping and gagging. Dale held her shoulders in an attempt to steady her balance all the while groaning as he felt the intense pleasures she was administering to his cock. As ever I stood mute on the sidelines squeezing my silly little rigid cock which was totally enveloped in my hand. Pre-cum was streaming between my fingers and I was in some kind of heaven as I watched, once again, my compliant wife being abused in the way she wanted to be treated.

How long the performance lasted I had no idea but all the while Helen was crying out her approval of him 'raping her' with continual squeals as she climaxed time and time again. All too soon matters came to their inevitable climax and Cousin gave a final grunt, almost a bellow, and pushed himself forward to shoot his seed inside her willing womb. She moaned out her approval and lifted her head just as Dale shot his spunk into her open mouth. Spurt after spurt shot from him and despite her efforts to swallow his 'nectar', as she called it, most of his ejaculation streamed out and dribbled down from her chin to drip onto the floor beneath his open legs. Cousin pulled out and although he already climaxed inside her his stiff glistening cock was still pulsing and spitting to coat her bum with his cum. He prolonged his pleasure by sliding his obscene looking tool up and down her cheeks so that she ended up being well covered with spunk and her own juices. I groaned inwardly at the sight and waves of pleasure washed over me as I stroked my little cock. As I shot my own load I was overcome with embarrassment as I recognised the obvious contrast to the amount of sperm that Helen had received to the result of my orgasm which was a pathetic little puddle on the concrete floor before me.

Helen's violators both detached themselves and helped her to her feet. She was distinctly unsteady as she pulled her shorts up and rearranged her tee-shirt to cover her cum stained body. Whether her unsteadiness was the result of the seeing-to she had just received or the drinks consumed beforehand was uncertain but, whatever, it didn't seem to detract from the glow of pleasure she had just enjoyed, she was beaming from ear to ear.

From the dance-floor area the muffled sound of music starting up once more could be heard. Cousin pulled up his sweats and almost without a word set off leaving us to straighten ourselves out. I had a small frisson of satisfaction as he slightly skidded as he stepped into my slick little patch of cum as he pushed past me. From out of the gloom another couple who had been enjoying the 'facilities' slipped by and the look on their faces wiped the short-lived triumph from my face to be replaced by humiliation when I realised that my zip was open and my soft little nubbin was exposed to view. I quickly covered myself with my hands as they passed by laughing.

******

Exactly how we got back to our accommodation is a bit hazy (perhaps I had more drink than I realised) but clearly Dale had arranged something to return us safely home, maybe another 'cousin' had been recruited. We stopped at the top of the road leading to our apartment and as the minibus put into gear Dale called out, "See you at BBQ on Sunday".

Helen grasped my arm and we both meandered our unsteady way down the path to the apartment. I looked at her and even though it was only the moon providing illumination I had to say she looked a mess. There seemed to be dried cum everywhere and at one point during our short walk I stopped and held her so that I could examine what her two lovers had returned to me. It was then that I saw the spunk dribbling down her legs; grief, how much had he pumped into her?

She giggled when she realised what I was looking at. "That was fun, wasn't it Gordie?"

I had to share her joy for the night had gone exactly as I had hoped and, better yet, she was back and all mine again, just as the rules require. I nodded my agreement.

"Come on," she said taking my arm once more, "let's get to bed; you've got some cleaning up to do."

As we clambered up the steps I thought, "We haven't even reached the halfway point in our vacation yet. What else can Barbados provide before we go home?"

******

12