All Comments on 'Student Fucks My Beloved Wife'

by danhammer1972

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That Blew

You could have at least let the poor cuckold fuck one of the young college chick's ! I mean hell if she's gonna get some strange , it only seems fair !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK

Shudder not shutter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the stories

just get worst, it took a real idiot to write this, right up smith and taylor alley their moms couldn't have woke them yet because i haven't seen any of their rants yet.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This is a sad story...

This is a bad story...Why? No way the man he said he was would accept her cheating and her desrespect: 1st - he founds she is cheating as a low whore and doesn't feel any emotion...so maybe he doesn't love her "You just ruined the best fucking of my entire life, I hope you're happy."and is a cheater too; 2nd - She almost fucks the young man in her SUV, arrives home and denies him (her husband)...when he knows about it he stays calm? 3rd - As soon as he leaves for the airport she is fucking another man in their house, behaving as a low life whore, even giving her virgin (was it real virgin? Or was she fucking half of the town men behind his back?) to her lover? 4th - finally she had the ultimate desrespect for her husband saying: ""I guess you're not such as bad fuck after all"!!! So writing a story based in impossible facts turn it in a bad one...Even the title was wrong: She wasn't beloved nor be loving wife...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bullshit

Husband will be sucking wife's lover's cocks soon and then directing their cock into

His wife's deseased cunt resl soon. Fucked up load of shit

By closset fag writer.AA

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sick, stories of the mentally ill arent erotic

all three need to be removed from the gene pool, she waited 20 years for a young mans cock, strange did she only fuck 60 year olds when she was in her 20s?

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Deceived

There are three problems I see

First I don't think this is first cheat, to be able to get a jumbo with little problem the first time unlikely

Second to take a large tool to the hilt in virgin ass not happening.

She would tear and bleed.

Third who would want her after bareback ride with lover.

Std would be on my mind and divorce or therapist

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let's see dear annony reads all of these LW stoies and then cries like the bitch he is

then he calls others retarded and sick! I think it's the other way around asshole annony This story is good and the effort great I gave it a 5. Go back to your hole annony and jerk your 3 inch cock until you pass out!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
well if anyone klnows about sucking someone's cock it's you dear annony

I bet you read these LW stories and lick another man's cum from your ex wife's pussy as you do. I gave this story a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
vastie

seems well knowledgeable about sucking cocks and eating other men's cream pies.

this is a shit story,, only a fairie cock sucker would rate higher than 2 stars

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Dear annony your mother gave it 5 stars!!!

Seems all dear annony can talk about is cum and sucking cocks I feel for you but I just can't reach you asshole. Another 5 for the story it is one of the best!!!

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Anonymous Comments Should Be Censured

Hey, STUPID, if you don't like the story, don't jackoff to it, then complain about it. It is assholes like you who have run off so many very good writers. And a lot of us are sick and tired of people like you. And we will criticize you when you attack a good story or writer. If you take the time to notice, you are the minority here. And we aren't going to let you whine and throw temper tantrums to get your way. So move along. And clean up the mess you made. To the writer: Congratulations on a 5-star worthy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yea - faggot vastiesmith2 is at it again. What a retard! Author - poorly written piece of garbage.

Try using an editor next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"anonymous comments should be censored" ?

On the contrary, it seems that statement is only a matter of opinion by a few. Anons don't drive good authors away, it's people who favor the willing cuckoldry authors that do the job for them. If anons were the minority why are stories like this rated so low. 2.24. According to one comment the majority favors stories like this, then please explain why this story doesn't have a rating over 4 if you're the majority? There are plenty comments by readers with a username that are negative, but for some reason vastiesmith and others like her don't seem to notice that. Why is that?

I've noticed that erotic stories that earn ratings of 4 stars or higher are mostly favored by the anons with good reviews and higher scores. Go to be a reason, don't you think. It wouldn't be that these stories are more erotic and don't dwell on the theme of willing cuckoldry, which I think is only favored by the minority of readers, given the low scores received. The author can delete any comment he chooses, so why aren't they being deleted? No comment or score on story, didn't read it. I don't read low rated tales, waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
(4.75 * = 95/100 = A or A+) CALL ME A SICK FUCK, BUT I DO BELIEVE THE WIFE IS A KEEPER!!!

This is a true Loving Wife story. There even are elements of a Love Story in it.

I find it natural for a woman in her forties to fantasize about being penetrated by a young big dick.

Some men is their forties become fully aware of their own voyeur side. They tend to dream about watching another man fack the love of his life.

In the last scene the wife demonstrates she still loves her husband. Their marriage & mutual LOVE will survive and even come into bloom again... but will do so in much darker shades of gray. Vanilla sex & lifestyle are gone forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eh

The husband should get a shotgun and clear house

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
dear annnoy wish your wife would have used a shot gun on your sorry ass

Good story! Gave you a 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

Wow what an original plot. Stunning character development. Such style. Such fanciful use of language. The plot twists were clever beyond imagination... Oh wait there weren't any...

If you're going to write cucknstories the least you can do is try, as hard as it would be, to come up with something original and clever. Hubby has an orgy with four coeds now that'd be interesting. Wifey walks in, is shocked, in tears and hubby doesn't care.

As to vastie and Bonnie, your five votes only save the story from being rated less than a two.

Xzy89cXzy89cover 8 years ago
Awful

Just awful. Wish there was negative stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was just disgusting

Poorly conceived and badly written. Did you even bother to proof read this drivel? Nothing original or clever. A cheating slut wife, hot for a younger man with a big dick. And not caring if anyone knows. Most campus cops would have run them in for their behavior and their ATTITUDE! And when she demeans and humiliates her husband there should have been little doubt in his mind that she was no longer his wife and that she was just another man's whore. Why stay married? Not only was this a lousy story, but it was unfinished. Where's the part at the end where he throws the slut out and divorces her? Bad story, no ending = no stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Poorly Written

I started reading and found the jump from house to van and back to be very hard to follow. There just wasn't any discernible break. Also changing from first person to third (I to he) broke the flow. I then found myself just reading the first sentence of each paragraph to see where it was going. It just couldn't hold my interest. Please get yourself an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts.

Stupid poorly written garbage. Successful intelligent husband would come home and beat the shit out of the kid and throw the slut out behind him. Cucks are losers and should be written that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was about the most STUPID story

I've ever read. I have a 5 year old that could top this. Where does this web site get these idiot pencil pushers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

strongest series of ass fucking climaxes I have ever had. I guess he now knows this was not the first time she cheated on him. Nor was it the first time someone fucked her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She is a lying, disrespectful,cold hearted, cheating whore wife.

How can a sane straight normal self respecting man love this bitch. Sick disguesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very sorry,

I respect the effort that goes into writing a story, but this was pretty poor stuff.

An editor might have helped. There are some great ones out there, for free (!) who don't just correct the many silly mistakes but also point out ways to improve presentation. Well worth a go before the next submission.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Interesting story BUT

I'm sorry, I just couldn't get into your story. It was titillating to some I'm sure but to my mind a well written story has to include a modicum of reality. I like a story where I can see myself and in this case my husband. The reality might very well have been that my husband did love my attractiveness and really loved my spirit and wanted to make me happy. I'd feel the same way about him. Unfortunately, the story didn't fing true to me, thus 3 stars. If it's a fantasy I want to be swept up by the writing. Sorry, but please keep writing. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You live in Georgia l live in S.Carolina.

How bout I come down and fuck your beloved wife, I am sure that would turn you on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now that was just fucked up.

Is this part of a contest to see who can get the lowest score today? This week? Just poorly written and of no interest. Well, except to you know who.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YOU

You are one sick mother fucker for writing this shit. There should have been one dead Brit and a dead whore skank wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

She's a cunt and now after his last fuck he should throw her out

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bitch tossed out, kid's parents told he needs to be recalled home and move on with life!

Crazy BS writing and the reality of this of situation would be scorched earth & BTB!

rvwsrvwsover 8 years ago
Worthless twat

Just another cheating slut. There is no honour here

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 8 years ago
POV problem

Your story has the husband as the narrator. However, if he was unaware of Paula's interest in Joel how was he able to recall their meeting in the parking lot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

Good story, but poor ending. The reality is that the husband is a bad fuck and his wife should not be letting him anywhere near her. The wife wants to fuck Joel and the husband wants to be cuckolded. I am a cuckold and have been in this position. The husband thinks that fucking her in the ass is good, but the truth is he would obtain far more pleasure and satisfaction from licking her ass clean after Joel had fucked it. I speak from experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CONFUSED

I was reading it as role play. The husband and Joel is the same person .

Maybe danhammer1972 , some writing classes at the local college would help .

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Good masturbation story if you like LW you'll love this one

Gave you a 5!!!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
I just cannot understand...

how a husband could stand by and let a young rag-head fuck his wife and get her pregnant with a Muslim bastard. One reason I don't usually read cuckold stories.

You really do need to learn English grammar and proofread, or get a good proofreader.

I still gave it 4 stars for the erotica. I won't be as kind next time if I don't see writing improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
writing about a wife loving her husband and he loving her only works if they act that way.

She at no time acted like she even liked her husband let alone loved him and had absolutely no respect for him or their marriage. And the husband had no response like a man would who loved his wife. Put your cuck bullshit in group sex, interracial, fetish, but stay out of L.W. cause you don't know the meaning of love, or what it means to be a husband, they don't act like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Vaginal sex after anal penetration?

Yucks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHAT A DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT!

Any husband who would put up with a blatant betrayal like that is beneath contempt. What kind of sick fuck would just STAND there, seeing his wife getting ready to fuck another man in his own house and then WATCH her do it? Every man with anything resembling a sense of pride would stop it, throw the fucking punk out of his house, kick her dead in the cunt and then D-I-V-0-R-C-E the cheating bitch. The follow up would be to make sure that their sons know exactly what their whore mother had callously done inside the home that they were raised in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You should have reread your story and checked your grammar, hard to read in some areas. You also miss-spelled obvious words tat then distract from the story. It seems you were in a hurry to finish the story. Story wasn't too bad but it needs work.

Settle of comments

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
What she said would destroy any marriage...

What she said was enough to destroy any marriage: "I guess you're not such as bad fuck after all"!!! It wasn't necessary the cheating...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You are a sick sob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid story

And, you can not make up your mind what tense your are telling it in. Several places you went from the 1st tense to the 2nd tense in the same sentence. Try proof reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
one of the most poorly written

stopped after the first few paragraphs with all the hops, skips jumps, and no sensible grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And when she woke up

She had been served1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nope

Women should not write from a mans point of view, terribly written and obviously not proof read. No man stands around and watches unless he's filming for evidence for the devorse and to make sure everyone they know gets a copy emailed to them. This cum dump does not love or respect her husband and deserves to be humiliated and totally destroyed in the eyes of the community and family. This women is ugly on the inside whar a useless cunt.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkover 5 years ago
No Cuck warning

Gave it a 1 Star for no Cuck warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So he fucked her ass, . . .

then inserted his still hard cock in her Vagina? Guess he kind of gave her a dose of her own shit. Never a more deserving whore. I hope the infection leaves her sterile. She's already empty and soulless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What was that?

The story was pretty unrealistic from the get go. But the sex scene totally made zero sense. For the first time in my life I wish I could give negative stars.

RanDog025RanDog025over 5 years ago
Sorry

Like the other person commenting. I wish there were negative voting! Don't give up your regular job for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
When she awoke

She was served!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Quit trying to write

You are a very sick boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would have been a 5 star story, but, like a lot of other writers, you didn't proofread the story and there were mistakes made that most young students wouldn't have made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His wife "was shuttered"? What is that? Do you mean that she "shuddered." The author does not know words, and has no command of English. Pretty pitiful.

jimjam69jimjam69over 1 year ago

Sorry, good intelligent wives do not turn to slutdom.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fucking terrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous