Student Has to Work For His Grades

Story Info
Male Student has to endure female teachers demands.
2.1k words
4.46
19.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't believe it. An F! All semester he has been trying so hard in this class, and studying constantly. At the beginning of the term his grades had been fantastic; He was getting great feedback on all his essays as well as acing every test. What had gone wrong?

This was his last semester as a college senior, if he didn't pass this course he wouldn't be able to graduate!

He had noticed Mrs. Jones had been looking at him strangely lately, right around the time his grades had started to tank. He couldn't quite place the look however.

Mark began to look through the failing test, and noticed there were no markings throughout, just a grade on the front. As he examined it closer, he found that some of the answers he KNEW were right, so how could this be an F? He would have to confront Mrs. Jones and see what was going on.

"Come in," her voice called as he knocked on the door to her office.

She held office hours every day in the morning. From what Mark knew, barely anyone ever showed up. She has the reputation of being an easy grader.

"Ahh, Mr. Daugherty. Come in and take a seat."

Mark could see a devilish smile grow across her face. He swallowed nervously.

"Yeah, I was uh, well I was looking through the test I just got back? And like, I just, I don't really understand how... an F? Like, there's right answers in here!"

He got the words out with some difficulty.

"Why am I so nervous? She's just a teacher," he thought.

"Ah, yes," she said. There was that smile again.

She stood up and walked to the side of the desk. Mark took a good look. She was in amazing shape for someone in her forties. She had fire read hair that was tied up into a tight bun. Resting on her nose were glasses that accentuated her sharp features. She wore a white blouse that had ample open areas showing off her D cup breasts. Mark could even see her bra showing today.

Barely coving her legs was the tightest black skirt Mark had ever seen. It looked like it was about to tear at any moment. She was wearing nylon stockings that went all the way up into the skirt and out of view. And on her feet were black heels that clacked with every step.

She continued her walk, every step audible, and rhythmic. Like a ticking clock counting down. She reached her hand out and touched Marks chest. He noticed her breathe in heavily as her skin made contact with his tank top. She walked past him to the door.

*Click*

She turned back towards him after locking the door.

"When would you say your grades in my class started to slip Mr. Daugherty?" She asked as she walked back around him.

She took a seat on the edge of the desk, her legs crossed.

"Um, around April, I think. I was doing really well before that, and I don't think much has changed with me!" He answered.

"Yes that is right. Well you see, two things happened in April that I believe to be contributing factors." She said, staring at him with that devil's smile.

He shifted nervously in his chair.

"The first, is that the weather started to turn. It was awful hot this April."

She stared down at his chest as she said it, and took a deep breath in.

Mark has never felt so objectified, he had never felt so naked in a tanktop. This woman was so hot, every mans MILF fantasy. An older cougar, and unless he was terrible at reading signals, she was into him. But the way she was looking at him, like a piece of meat, made his hands sweat and his mouth go dry.

"The other thing, that happened in April," she continued, "was that my husband accepted a new job assignment."

She cocked her head to the side, and looked right into his eyes.

"He'll be away until the end of the year," she said, pouting.

"So you see, the combination of me growing increasingly frustrated without my husband around to satisfy me, along with you showing up to class every day dressed like a little slut is seeming to be just too much for me to bear."

Mark couldn't believe his ears. This was like a dream come true, so why was he more scared than excited?

"Your work is good, the actual grade you got on this test was a B+," she said as she picked up the pages and rifled through them.

"I... But, it says F," he stammered out.

She giggled mockingly, clearly enjoying the effect she was having on him.

"Yes, yes it does."

She stood up and walked back behind him. She put a hand on each of his shoulders, and got her face right down next to his ear.

"Here's the situation," she whispered, giving him goosebumps all over.

"I have complete control over your grades, and you need this course. I'm in need of some release. Desperately. So you're going to satisfy me, in any way I ask. In return, I'll stop sabotaging your grades, and we both can walk out of here happy."

"And.. I.. well what if I go to the school board with this!?" Mark questioned, defiantly. He desperately wanted to hold onto some semblance of control.

"Oh... Mark... Did you think I would be caught so easily?" She teased, as she began to walk back over to her side of the desk.

*Clack* *clack* *clack*.

The sound was deafening. She grabbed a stack of papers and tossed them his way.

He picked them up and looked through them. A horrified look settled in across his face. These were his essays! Except instead of the current year and his name, they beared the names of different students and previous years. Mark looked up at her, horrified.

He was met with that same seductive smile.

"I'm sure you are aware how serious an allegation of plagiarism can be," she stated, "Especially with so much evidence."

Mark was trapped, they both knew it. He took a deep breath. It was only then he noticed the pain. His cock was as hard a diamond, and struggling against his jeans.

"Ok," he whimpered, "I'll do whatever you ask."

"Good, now get over here and onto your knees".

He got up from his chair and did as he was told. He knelt in front of her, and looked up at her sitting in the chair. She scrunched up her skirt, revealing her pussy to Mark. He could smell it immediately, and he could see it was dripping wet. He wasn't sure how it was possible to get even harder, but he did.

"Time to get to work," she commanded as she rolled her chair closer to him.

Her nethers now inches from his face, he dove in.

The taste was incredible as he lost himself. He could hear her moans as he began to go to work with his tongue. He put two fingers into her as he licked her clit. And she called out something. He could not understand the words, he was so overcome with lust. He felt her hand grab the back of his head and push further into her, making it harder to breathe.

After a few minutes, her hand gripped his hair and yanked back. She stood up, now towering over him. She brought her foot to his chest, the high heel digging in a bit, and gave him a good push onto the floor

She went around to either side, giving him a perfect under view of her pussy for a moment. Then she dropped down and covered his face, sitting on him.

She grinded on him, using him as an instrument of her own pleasure. He struggled for breath.

"Hey!" he heard her call out, "tongue."

He was so wrapped up in the situation, he forgot that he needed to be pleasuring her. He went back to work with his tongue, pleasuring the woman seated atop him. Her moans telling him that he was doing alright. After a few minutes, he felt her grinding and thrusting pick up in pace. She shrieked out as he felt her tighten, and juices poured over his face. She dismounted and sat on the ground beside him.

"You certainly know how to use your tongue, I'm impressed."

She leaned back and smiled at him, as she caught her breath.

"That's never enough for me though. Bring your cock over here right now," she commanded.

She laid down on her back, and spread her legs.

Mark undressed and made his way over to her. He paused as he lined his cock up near her entrance. The fear and uncertainty had started to return. But before he could dwell on it, he felt her hand grab onto him and guide his dick.

As Mark entered her, he was overwhelmed with sensation. Her vagina was so tight, yet so wet he slid easily. The warmth and sensation was overwhelming.

"You're not going to get anywhere just laying in me," she barked.

He began to thrust, and it took everything in him not to cum instantly. It was the best feeling pussy he had ever been in, and the fear and anxiety of the situation only heightened the experience. He thrust away, losing himself in the moment. Forgetting where he was, and who was in charge, he reached out to grab one of her breasts.

*WHACK*

Her slap stopped him in his tracks, as he put his hand to his face. He could feel the heat of the impact on his cheek.

"Did I say to touch my breasts? Hmm?" she asked with fire in her eyes.

He looked away.

*SMACK*

"Look at me when I am talking to you young man!"

He struggled, but he locked eyes with her once more, and he could see her anger.

"Did I. Tell you. To touch. My tits??" she asked once more.

"...no," he replied meekly.

"That's right, you don't do ANYTHING without my say so, do you understand?"

He nodded.

"Good," she said, as the smile crept back onto her face, "and that includes cumming, naturally."

He could see her relishing in the expression that must have been on his face. He was barely holding on, he wasn't sure how much longer he could last.

She leaned back letting her head fall back to the floor.

"Get back to it then."

He began to thrust again. Painfully aware of his building orgasm.

He thrust away, having to put his mind on anything but the current situation, trying to distract himself and not blow.

Minutes went by, he struggled and clenched. He knew from the look on her face that she understood what a struggle this was for him, and she was loving it.

After another minute, he couldn't last much longer. As he felt another orgasm hit her body, the constriction was becoming too much.

"Please..." he managed to wimper.

"Hmm?" she replied.

"Cum... must... last... hard..." was all he could struggle out.

She narrowed her eyes, staring into his soul.

"You know..."

Her tone had shifted, she was speaking so matter of factly, as if having a casual conversation.

"I've always wanted children."

Mark's eyes shot open, a look of horror growing across his face. He went to pull himself out, but he felt her legs wrap and lock behind his back.

He tried to break free, but he was weak. She began thrusting and grinding with him inside, sending rockets of pleasure through him.

She continued to talk all the while.

"But you see, my husband, he's not interested. He's paranoid too. We've been married 5 years, never once has he fucked me without a condom. So I went off birth control years ago."

He could feel his orgasm building, he couldn't delay in any longer.

"Please, let me pull out" he cried in one last moment of desperation.

"No."

She gave one last big thrust that sent him over the edge.

He screamed out as he unleashed loads into her. With every spurt he was reminded that it could put a baby in her. After the last one, she unhooked her legs and he fell to the ground. She straightened herself up, and he could see his cum leaking down her leggings.

"Pick yourself up and get out, I have a class to get to soon," She commanded.

Mark gathered himself, put his pants back on and got ready to leave. He unlocked the door and opened it.

"Oh and Mr. Daugherty?" she called.

He slowly turned back towards her, afraid. His eyes met that devilish grin and her piercing eyes once again.

"There's another test coming up next week. Make sure you study hard, I wouldn't want to see your grades start to slip again."