Student Life Pt. 02

Story Info
A lost phone results in blackmail...
7.7k words
4.65
35.8k
34

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DHerbert
DHerbert
206 Followers

My nerves were playing up as I prepared to obey his commands. That's what they were. Not instructions or anything that nice. Commands. I was shivering slightly and feeling sick to the bottom of my stomach. Sure, I'd done a lot of risky things and come close to exposing myself to others, but I hadn't. And anyway, that was my choice of how to act.

I did not want to do this. It was a ludicrous idea from some sick porno story. Have the cute girl wander around in the nude and see what 'adventures' she gets up to. Which, in my limited experience of such reading, generally meant getting fucked by everyone in sight and, in fairly short order, declaring that she was a slut and willing to take on all comers -- in all of her 'holes' -- wherever and whenever anyone wanted to screw her.

Fat bloody chance of that happening here. I was slightly odd and kinky; I accepted that much as true, but only in a solo fashion, and on my own terms. The night wasn't going to end up with Connor, Scott, and David all inside me simultaneously, while I had a hand inside each of Leanne and Dionne.

This pervert couldn't play with them, so unless they were all raving sex maniacs then nothing much was going to happen. And even if they were, I'd been told to go to a certain point, and I would do so, but that was as far as I would let things progress. If they wanted to touch my boobs or something, then I'd simply say no. I was a nudist, not some sort of sex object. If they were happy with it being that way, then I'd strip. Otherwise, they could get lost.

I started to get dressed -- to then go out of my room and tell my flatmates that I didn't want to be dressed around them -- when he interrupted me. It wasn't like I'd already forgotten that he was around, but the stupid mechanical voice still made me jump a little.

'You won't be needing that bra. Nor the knickers. What's the point? As you want to be naked, you hardly need to cover up so much. Jeans and a t-shirt only for this I think.' There was a pause in the typing before it then continued, he obviously having had a rethink.

'No. A change of plan. Find your smallest, tightest, t-shirt and shortest skirt and wear them with your highest heels. Let me see you and confirm that you are acceptable before leaving the room.'

I put both of the offending items, along with my socks and t-shirt, in the plastic carrier bag that I was using to store dirty laundry in until I could find something better. I'd not considered such a thing when kitting out my room, and it was now on a shortlist of items I'd need to hunt down at some stage. My trainers went behind the door -- out of the way, but handy for when needed.

Bastard. I did have one very short skirt with me, that I used for playing tennis, but it certainly was never intended to be worn without underwear. If I stood next to one of our low-slung sofas there was every chance of being exposed. Which was what he was hoping for, of course.

At least I was safer on the t-shirt front, as I'd not brought anything small and no longer fitting with me -- and why would I in my limited packing -- so there was nothing to give an obvious sign that I was braless. And that did not make him content when he inspected me.

'The skirt is fine, but not the top. I want something better from you. You can choose something else but, if I'm not happy with it, then that email draft goes out as it is. I'll then prepare another one to follow for each try until you get it right. Make me happy.'

What the hell I had that would leave him happy while not totally outing me as a weirdo -- as if what I was going to ask them wouldn't do that anyway -- I wasn't sure. I didn't have any crop tops or things that showed off a lot of flesh. Doing that wasn't my style. Well, not quite anyway. I didn't have lingerie either. A lacy bra? Hardly suitable, and he'd told me to go without a bra anyway.

The only two options that I could think of were, firstly, putting on a formal blouse, but leaving it unbuttoned all the way down and just tucking it into the top of the skirt. That would clearly show that I was braless, and I would be in danger of showing far too much skin at any moment if I moved my upper body too quickly. Anyone standing alongside me might also get a good look inside.

There was no question in my mind that the undone blouse made me look slutty. It was the sort of thing that actresses did on the red carpet -- showing off a lot of skin and making it look like they were at all times in imminent danger of showing off a lot more. I thought that they had some sort of tape to help avoid wardrobe malfunctions though. I'd just have to be careful.

Secondly, I could take a t-shirt, bunch up the lower part, and tie it off. I tried it to see what it looked like, and it left my belly and lower half of my torso fully exposed -- front and back -- while pulling tight over my boobs at the front to show that I was without support there. Not tight enough though, I thought, to make him 'happy.'

"Please sir, is this acceptable to you?" I said, after putting on the blouse and carefully tucking it in so that it was held tightly in the skirt. Ideally, I'd have liked this better with jeans and a belt so that it would hold more securely. There was nothing ideal about this though, and I hated this. Asking permission to dress like a... like an, I didn't know what, but certainly not like me!

"If you are okay with this, then I will brush my hair and put on some lipstick and a little mascara and eye shadow. I didn't bother when I went out to the library earlier, but I'd feel more confident doing this for you if I knew that I was looking my best -- and I would think that the guys at least might be more receptive as well."

'Yes, that will do nicely. Cover the camera 'on' light with something unobvious. Then sort out your footwear and then take us through without any more faffing about.'

High heels. Not something I really wore, and not something that I'd thought I'd need much of at uni. I'd brought a couple of black pairs with a lowish heel, but the highest ones were white and strappy with an open toe and a 3-inch heel. I'd brought them thinking that they would work for more formal social occasions, parties and the like.

So then. All brushed, painted, and presentable, I was now going to do this. I unplugged the laptop and took it with me to the door but couldn't bring myself to open it until I'd taken a number of deep breaths, and reminded myself of the consequences of failure to at least attempt to do this. A social media, email, and porn site destruction of who I was. And all of my relationships. Some motivation there!

'Make sure you leave the camera on this laptop in a well-sighted position. I don't want to miss anything.'

"Yes sir," you fucking bastard, I said. "I'm sure that you will be getting exactly what you want from this. Please do me the courtesy of giving me the same. How about deleting a video every time that I do something for you? That would give me an additional stimulus to do my very best for you." And take forever as there must be at least a couple of dozen -- and all the photo's -- but it would be something positive.

He didn't say anything to that, and I'd not really thought that he would. If the threats he'd raised were not sufficient stimulus already, then nothing ever would be. It was interesting that he'd not just lied though. Agreed to delete things, but then not bothered to do so when the time came -- as how could I tell? Wouldn't that have made me more dependent on him in some ways?

****

The flat had our six bedrooms on one side, overlooking the street, and then on the other a lounge area with two big four-seater sofas, a dining table, and then the kitchen, in that order as you came through the front door. This was all open plan, so that when you stepped out of your room you could immediately see who was around, and what they were up to.

My room was the last one in the row. I'd got to the flat before the others and had chosen carefully while my dad trudged back down the stairs to get more of my belongings from the car. The decision to be furthest from the front door and lounge, and the associated noise levels that you would expect from them, had made it an easy choice.

We'd all discussed different expectations of going to bed -- night owls versus early birds -- and the volume limits on the TV and the games console that one of the guys had brought with him. All seemed to be agreed, but it would be interesting to see how it played out in practice. My being furthest from the TV area couldn't hurt though.

I came out of my room in heels and dressed only in my short tennis skirt and an open shirt, feeling absolutely ridiculous. I wanted to turn straight back around before anyone saw me, but it was already too late. Dionne was just getting started on sorting out something to eat pre-dinner, and the guys were seated on the sofas watching the first in a double bill of Simpsons episodes.

Dionne saw me first and gave me a little wolf-whistle, and that didn't help my composure at all. It was nice that she thought I looked good enough to whistle at, and if I'd been going on a date -- not that I ever would dressed anything like this, of course -- then I'd probably have gotten a boost from her approval.

Leanne came out of her room -- two up from mine (with Dionne having the one between us), and went wide-eyed when she saw me. As we were all now in the main area together, I called over to the guys to get their attention -- which I certainly did. In a way, it was quite gratifying. While I knew I was attractive, it was quite another thing to see it acknowledged by the others in this manner.

I asked the girls to come over to the sofas and take a seat, as there was something I wanted to talk to them all about. I put the laptop on the long coffee table in front of the sofas and then sat on the one with my back to the bedrooms -- as the guys were all on the other, backs to the kitchen. The girls joined me on mine.

There was no doubt that there was a lot of curiosity as to what I was going to say. The girls were already asking if I was going out with someone interesting and new (as they were already aware through prior chats that I had no boyfriend), and that seemed a reasonable assumption given my clothing and make-up. Both of which were certainly interesting and new.

The boys were not saying much of anything, but from the looks that they were giving each other, they seemed to think surreptitiously, it was clear that they were aware that this new version of me was suddenly very interesting to them. They had all been polite to me in the week, and I'd wondered if any of them would eventually try and flirt with me, but their interest level had suddenly skyrocketed.

I'd been a bit of a plain Jane, someone that they could see was attractive, but I'd not been putting out that kind of signal. Sitting on the sofa, in just a very short skirt, and showing off almost the entirety of my nicely shaped legs -- while keeping them pinned together as I was all too aware of the lack of knickers -- and an open blouse that showed my entire cleavage and emphasised the lack of a bra, I was showing exactly the sort of signal they wanted.

Those items, along with the high heels I'd chosen, seemed to say that I was up for some fun. Fun that didn't depend overly much on wearing clothes -- and they were hoping against hope that it was going to be with them, even if they were assuming it was for some new boyfriend. Hope springs eternal in horny boys when looking at hot, half-naked, girls.

I'd thought that the heels were to be worn to complete a somewhat strange outfit, but no, it seemed he'd thought this through further. When sitting down, they pushed the back of my feet -- and so my legs -- upwards, which meant that the guys on the other sofa would be able to see underneath the stupidly short skirt to some degree. All the more flesh on display to distract them -- and me.

"I've got something to ask you all," I said. "There is something that you don't know about me and is a little bit embarrassing, and I need your help" Looking around the group, I saw interest and a bit of sympathy for my situation, as I was obviously struggling a little to share what was on my mind.

"It's probably best if I just come out and say this. For some time now I've been a nudist. A secret nudist. I've never told anyone before and, in many ways, I'd prefer not to have had to do that today. Back at home, I didn't wear anything around the house when I was alone, or in my bedroom most of the time. Sometimes I'd go to our local woods and walk around nude as well."

Well, that had certainly got their attention! I'd thought that I'd have a hard time selling this, but suddenly what I was saying, combined with what I was wearing, became more important than what I thought of as the believability factor. Why should they doubt me after all.

"and now I'm limited to my small bedroom -- well, I don't need to tell any of you how small they are -- and I don't know any safe areas outside to go and spend time without clothes. That may come once I get to know this neighbourhood but, for a while yet, I think I'll be too busy to explore. Being a student, I should some get spare time to look around though." I smiled as I said this, knowing we all would have a certain amount of flexible time to study -- or do other things.

"Having to wear clothes all the time is a real mental drain for me. So, I came up with an idea. It's a bit scary for me, as I've never even thought about doing something like this before, but I cannot see any alternative but to at least ask you. Basically, I would like to know if you would mind if I went around the flat naked."

They hadn't seen that coming. They'd been nodding along as I spoke, even though they were looking a bit puzzled as to where I was going with this. Two of the boys had just crossed their legs, and I thought I knew the reason why. The idea of me wandering around the place in the nude was having an obvious effect on their systems.

"Obviously, this is not an easy thing for me to ask and is not something I do lightly. It would clearly change the entire atmosphere of the place and, as we all live here together, it can only be a unanimous decision. Leanne and Dionne may also have bigger reservations than the guys about this. Again, for obvious reasons."

I couldn't read them at all while talking. Other than at least two of the men having erections (and I was doing my best not to check Scott's groin to see if he felt the same), the facial expressions were a mix of surprise, wonder, and puzzlement. All of which I could have guessed really. At least no one was leering at me or making sexual references. Yet.

"This is not about sex in any way. I need to be clear about that. I'm not asking anything from any of you other than your collective permission to walk about undressed, naked, while in your company. I will be absolutely fine if the answer is a no. I'll understand completely and will just stay nude when in my bedroom in that case. But I'd be really grateful if you did say yes. It would help me a lot."

They were amazed by what I had to tell them, understandably. Do I really want to do this was the general line of questioning. Most comments come from the girls sitting on either side of me. The guys are taking in the current view of sexy me, and I can only imagine that they are wondering what naked me is going to look like. Nothing much different than any other girl I want to tell them, but this is hardly the time.

"Yes. Yes, I do want to do this," I say. I lie. I absolutely fucking well do not want to do this! "I should be clear that no one else is, obviously, under any obligation to do the same! I will also cover up if any guests come round. Or at least whoever is hosting them can ask if they would like me to cover up. If not, then I can remain naked -- depending on the circumstances."

And that, I think is that. I was pretty sure that I'd covered all that I'd been instructed to. I hoped so anyway. It was bad enough doing this -- I didn't want to have to pop back out of my room in five minutes to add anything extra. I just needed to remind myself that this was better than those emails being sent. This was better. Right?

"I'll leave and give you 30 minutes to think about it and discuss it amongst yourselves. And then I come back out for an answer. Remember, it needs to be unanimous -- I don't want to impose anything on any of you that you will be too uncomfortable with." I thanked them for hearing me out and, collecting the laptop, left them to their deliberations.

Standing, I tried to walk out with a certain measure of dignity, but the heels, short skirt, and the blouse open down the front probably didn't aid that. I did manage to rise without bending my torso though, so that the blouse didn't open more than it already was. That way if they said 'no' to this stupid plan then they would not have seen my boobs. It was a small win, but I'd take what I could.

I took the closed machine back to my room, assuming that they were all watching the back view of my departure, and plugged it back into the charger. I wasn't going to fail some stupid task just because I ran out of battery power and pissed him off. When I failed, it was going to be at a time and place of my choosing. I nudged the mouse and took it off the screensaver, seeing that there was a new message waiting for me.

First though, that was a thought worth pursuing at some stage. The likelihood was that he was going to keep pushing me to see what I'd do, sitting back like some sort of... I don't know what? Evil mastermind? While he held a lot over my head, there had to be a limit somewhere, a line that I wouldn't cross. I had no idea what that would be, so he couldn't either.

If he told me to go out to the uni campus, get naked and lie down with my legs open, offering to fuck any and all comers, then I'd say no. I'd be thrown out, and police would be called. That wasn't going to happen. He must have a fair guess that I'd refuse such an order, so he'd not go that far. Probably. Or at least not until he was tired of me. Finding out what I would do though, seemed to be a journey of discovery that we were on together.

Sitting on my bed, I tried not to cry and just worried about what answer they were going to have for me. If it is a 'no,' then this creep is going to have to come up with an alternative to get his kicks. I'd also have to keep living with them and they would be seeing me in a very different light now. That thought was terrifying. However, getting a 'yes' from them would also be terrifying. For the first time I'd be naked with people that would see me, rather than might see me (and to date had not).

'If they say yes, then come back in here and strip off before returning to spend the evening with them as usual, apart from being naked on the sofa. Let them all have a good look at you before you sit down. Give them a twirl so that they don't feel the need to sneak looks when they think you are not aware. Tell them they can feel free to look at what they want, when they want. You will not mind.'

I bloody would though. Guys being guys, then they were going to want to look at me a lot. Look at my boobs moving, look at my nipples, look at my pussy through my pubes (trimmed only enough for swimsuit use), and see what I had on offer. I might have said that this was not about sex, but a naked woman always was to a guy, wasn't she? At least to a certain extent.

'In fact, you can say that as you know full well that the guys are going to be eyeing your tits and wondering what they are like, they can -- on this one occasion only -- touch them, so that it is no longer an issue, but is done with and out of the way. Be clear that this is not you coming on to them, and you don't really want them to do it, but as they are giving you something, then this is a little thing in return, and you can all just get on with your lives living together after this.'

DHerbert
DHerbert
206 Followers
12