All Comments on 'Student Life Pt. 02'

by DHerbert

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 2 years ago

Fantastic start! Looking forward to see where this story goes when the blackmailer keeps pushing her.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 2 years ago

Loving it. A great fan of well written humiliating blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how slowly you are taking this in terms of passage of time. Not skipping huge segments. Others may find this too slow, but I disagree. The fact that we've had two decent length chapters and she hasnt done anything with anyone besides make out is actually perfect. I love how you're taking your time and exploring what is going through her mind at each step. Keep that up. Don't rush.

She just took a huge leap from never sharing her kink to now being naked all the time and even making out with all her roommates. Now slow things a bit as her blackmailer needs to let her get used to this new arrangement before pushing her further. I love the idea of her just beginning to accept new requirements and rationalizing that they are tolerable and then getting thrown down - just a tad bit - deeper, having to adjust, deal with the humiliation, accept it, rationalize, tolerate, to suddenly be tossed yet again deeper.

Looking forward to more.

DHerbertDHerbertover 2 years agoAuthor

To the Anon of about 2 hours back - I hear what you are saying, but the slowing and acclimatising isn't for just yet. The next two chapters are written (and should hopefully go up in the near future...) and there is still a lot happening over the next two parts. Chapter 5 is outlined, and to a degree the next phases as well, and there is space for reflection there - but she still has further to fall down the rabbit-hole before reaching a ledge, and a moment of safety!

Thanks to the rest of those commenting - and voters - for the love shown so far! One reason for posting here (apart from a sense of giving back after enjoying my own reading) is getting some feedback. Most people buying stories online don't give comment - maybe because that would link buying erotica to their profile - and that makes it had to judge your work. I think it is okay, but I want to know what YOU think!

simpleton024simpleton024over 2 years ago

Really like this story. I like how it is developing slowly. Hope there will b lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish she were enjoying it a bit more but that's a personal quibble. It's very well written and the pacing has been great.

artty67artty67over 2 years ago

Good start. Going to be interesting how her blackmailer gets to use her. Personally I would like to see her flatmates being able to punish her if she breaks any house rules, like having the TV to loud.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDHerbert@DHerbert
Curious to see what is being written on here... and loving exploring! I write as a hobby in my spare time. I do my best re grammar and spelling - but please be gentle if something gets by me! I've a few erotica books self-published on Amazon, Google Play, Medium, Smashwords,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES