Student Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott and regular sex seemed better than anal with anyone, and better than Connor getting near me at all. Oh hell! I was so bloody dim. Condoms! I didn't have any and had no assurance that any of the guys did either. I told my screen this but got nothing back. Had he gone for coffee and left me blabbing away in the meantime?

Shit! I didn't want to have anal, probably (possibly) ever but, all of a sudden, that option looked way better. Although I thought that you could still pass on diseases and things doing it that way -- something I'd need to double-check -- at least you couldn't get pregnant that way.

One of the things I'd never bothered with was going onto the pill. Firstly, as a virgin I didn't need to -- and while I had a couple of friends that used it to clear up skin issues, I didn't need it for that either. Secondly, my mother was friends with the receptionist at the doctor's. It might well remain confidential that I'd started using birth control, but I wasn't going to risk having that conversation.

At Freshers week, we'd all been given information about local GP's that would take on students arriving at the uni, and I'd fully intended on registering straight away. I'd had other things on in my first week but still wanted to get there soon. I was a mild asthmatic and wanted to make sure I had a prescription for inhalers ready for when I needed it, rather than having to go along last minute and finding difficulties.

I liked being prepared for that sort of thing, but now I was going to have to add going on the pill -- and possibly even the morning after pill -- to my list of preparations. The latter for sure if he took up my initial suggestion of Scott and my pussy. I thought the pill took a few days to get into your system so, if we did it without condoms, I'd need a quick fix.

Most guys had condoms though, right? A rich variety of TV shows had taught me that they always carried one around in their wallets -- just in case they got lucky. I knew that there were loads of them at the Students Union bar as I'd seen a big basket on the counter with boxes of them being given out for free.

How embarrassing to have to go and choose some though, as everyone would know exactly why you were there, and what you were intending to do with them. I was going to be that girl though, and do so tomorrow if I got the chance. I couldn't risk getting pregnant. Sex ed classes hadn't taught much, but I remembered that neither condoms nor the pill was 100% effective. No sex, no pregnancy was the safe way, but I doubted that saying so to my blackmailer would do me much good.

'You will go to Connor and give him a blowjob. You will not take no for an answer but will do whatever is necessary to carry this out. Bring this laptop with you and place it in a position to catch the action.'

On the face of it, this was the least worse option. The lesser of the sexual activities but, for my mind, it was with the greater of the people that I had issues with. I suppose the guy could have ignored my choices and told me to fuck Connor, but that would have been changing the rules of his stupid game.

For a moment, or a few moments, I considered calling his bluff. Getting hold of a phone (maybe borrowing Leanne's again) and calling my dad. Telling him everything. Telling him he raised a twisted, perverted, daughter and she was now in over her head with a blackmailer who was threatening to ruin her life. Any suggestions as to what I should do now?

It was a choice of sucking off a guy you disliked or having all of the stuff sent out to almost literally everyone that you had dealings with. Could the family, could we, could I, survive such an occurrence? And, of course, the blowjob was not where this was going to end. I knew that I was going to have the others enter me as well at some point -- and, presumably, the bastard was going to come into the open in the future and take possession of me himself.

'Whatever happens this evening, be in front of the screen at 10 am tomorrow, and we will pick this back up then.'

Pick this back up! I was half hoping, praying, that this was me done forever. Knowing it wasn't, but still holding on to that thought. That I'd be able to go out in the morning and explain that I'd had some sort of a mental breakdown and didn't really want to be nude in front of them. Or that it was a joke! Hah, hah -- got you! They didn't know me well, so maybe that would work as an excuse!

If this was to continue tomorrow, then I'd have to follow through on this thing -- just in case he found out that I didn't. How that would happen I didn't know -- would he interview (or email?) one of my flatmates to ask their opinion of this new arrangement?!

I needed to find a way out of this before it got too far. (Too far! As if this wasn't already too far!) For the moment though, at least this arrangement in the flat was between the six of us. Although I'd not actually asked them to keep it quiet. Had I? For all I knew they could be texting their friends about this right now -- or would be later. I probably would in their place! First thing tomorrow, I needed to ask for their silence about this!

Of the three of them, at least this was the one I was expecting the least difficulty with. How you go up to someone you don't really know and say 'please do me up the bum' I wasn't quite sure, although that would be easier in a club with a stranger than with a flatmate. Connor though, I was pretty confident, would happily accept a blowjob from me and wouldn't need a great deal of backstory or explanations.

I quietly opened my room door to see if the coast was clear. He had the room second in from the front door, so if anyone was awake and in the living area or kitchen, there was no way I'd get to his room without being seen. Maybe to Dionne's next to me, but not that far. And there was no way I wanted anyone seeing me disappear into his room -- assuming he let me in.

In my head, I was saying that I wanted this to stay private, but that was clearly stupid. Private between me, him, and the laptop that I was taking along to record everything on. And did I tell him that? Was he the sort of person that wouldn't care if a girl recorded herself sucking him off and would be fine with that?

There was a reasonable amount of soundproofing in the rooms, partly provided by the bathroom pods being on the living area side so that they were an additional barrier to extra noise disturbing you. Good planning on someone's part. That didn't mean total quiet but, as I crept along barefoot, I was pretty sure I'd go unnoticed.

I tapped gently at his door, rather than going for a full shave and a haircut knocking -- my usual way of announcing myself. While he had to know someone was there, the others certainly didn't need to know that, and David and Scott, on either side, might hear if I was too enthusiastic. He opened the door, and I stepped inside, gesturing to him to close it behind me.

I knew that talking at a normal level, or even a bit louder, would be fine as the insulation between rooms was good enough to block out most music. So, after putting the open laptop onto his desk and facing it into the room to record us, I turned to him. There was an old James bond actor who could do this quizzical raising of one eyebrow thing and, it turned out, he could as well. A what the heck is happening here then sort of an enquiry.

"I've come to see if you want a blowjob," I said, going for the direct approach. There didn't seem to be any way of dressing it up prettily, so why not. "I've been thinking about it since earlier out there when you were feeling my boobs, and I thought that you might be agreeable. I don't want more than that tonight, but if you want one, then I'd be willing to do it with you. For you. To you."

Bloody hell girl! Shut the heck up! I felt like I was babbling, but it wasn't like I had much (any) practise at this sort of thing. Presumably, if you wanted sex with a guy you could just go over and say 'take me now' or something, but did the same rules apply with blowjobs? They seemed a bit more demeaning as, unless you were getting him to go down on you later, they were a very one-way sort of an activity. He got the pleasure, while you got sore knees.

"This is a bit of a surprise -- I wasn't sure that you fully enjoyed what I was doing with you out there earlier. I'm glad to find that my assessment of you was correct though. You undoubtedly are a slut. What's with bringing in the laptop?"

"I'm using it to record this so that it is a witness, in a way, to what I'm offering, and what you eventually get. I'm willing to give you a blowjob," way to sound reluctant and half-hearted about this girl -- I needed to be more assertive, "I want to give you a blowjob, but I don't want you taking it too far."

"Too far, slut?" He paused after calling me that, watching me flush further, although I wasn't sure that was going to be possible for long. "You strip off naked, wander around the flat, and then let all of us feel you up. Later on, you come in and offer me a blowjob -- and what are the others getting? -- and then you say you don't want it to go too far? I think you are a full-on slut that wants much more than one blowjob. But maybe you don't fully realise it yet?"

"Connor, I am not a slut, okay? I have my own reasons for doing this, and I don't think we need to discuss this any further. You have an attractive, naked, girl, who you enjoyed snogging and touching up earlier, standing right here offering you a blowjob -- so do you want one, or do you want to stand around discussing my personality!"

He was a more thoughtful sort of a man than I'd given him credit for. He should have been all over me, but he stood next to his door thinking this through and just looking. "Yes. You can give me a blowjob. When you admit you are a slut. If not, then you can leave now, and I'll see you tomorrow."

There was no way out of this. It is further degradation, and I know it will lower me in his eyes -- but really, who cares what he thinks of me anyway. I have to do it to protect my wider reputation as I was told to do whatever was necessary. Let's face it, if he wanted anything then I was going to have to do it.

Sticks and stones may break my bones and all that -- calling myself a name, in private, wasn't doing any real harm. Anyway, once this was all over I could always move flat and never see him, or any of them again -- but, for now, I'm under his power, at least partially. Even if he doesn't know it as yet.

"Okay then. Have it your way. Yes. I am a slut. That's why I'm naked. That's why I want to be naked in the flat. That's why I let you all touch me and didn't complain when you raised it even further. I. Am. A. Slut. Are you happy now? Can I just do this and leave please!" This was just humiliating!

"First I'm going to touch you -- wherever I want. Then, once I give you permission, you are going to get down on your knees and beg to suck my cock. Understand slut?"

What I want to say is, 'that's not what I'm offering you here -- you get a standard blowjob or nothing'. But if he called my bluff, and told me to get out, then I failed this task, and the consequences of that are terrible. Worse than letting him touch me. I'd have to backtrack, and he would then know something was going on.

At this time he could tell me to lie down on the bed to be fucked, and I'd have to let him, virgin or not -- as long as I got to give him a blowjob at some stage in the proceedings. That's my objective, so if just getting touched up is the price I have to pay, then so be it.

"I already came in and wanked, twice, thinking about you earlier, so it will take me a little time to get going again. I bet that makes you happy though, doesn't it slut? All the more work for your lips to do getting around my meat, prolonging the experience."

The guy was a class 'A' creep telling me he masturbated thinking of me -- although it was no surprise given the way I'd acted today. Did he think that this talk was going to make it better for me in some way? Was this what he thought a girl wanted? Although, maybe a slutty girl did -- I wasn't one and didn't know. It did nothing to get me going though. Humiliated, even degraded, sure -- but not excited or aroused, which I assumed was what he was aiming for.

At least I thought that I understood how he'd not jumped straight at the chance to take up my initial offer. If he'd already masturbated twice, then his pent-up sexual needs would have been quenched. I'd hoped that he'd be on edge and needing this as much as I did (for different reasons) and would just get on with it rather than making an extra drama out of the situation.

I walked up to him so that I could get on with this thing. I found myself not wanting to say out loud that he could 'touch me wherever he wanted' as he had said, so I went with what might be a universal sign language of submission instead. I stood in front of him and, to keep my arms from interfering with him exploring me, I laced my fingers together on the back of my neck. While technically no more naked than at any other point, I certainly felt more helpless now.

"Good work slut. Now stay like that while I get us both going." Again, I couldn't tell if this was his real opinion, and he thought that touching me up was going to 'get me going,' and what the point of that would be anyway. I'd already declared what I wanted to do -- whether I was 'going' or not seemed irrelevant to me.

Mind you, if he'd already cum twice in the evening, then it was more than likely that he would need some extra help now. He might not even be able to get it up enough for me to start a blowjob. In which case, it did fall to me to provide the additional stimulus needed rather than stand here as if it was the last place on earth I wanted to be -- even if that was perfectly true.

"Yes Connor, I want you to touch my body. I want you to kiss it all over," (and where did that come from?), "So that your magnificent cock is ready for me to get my slutty mouth around. I'm sorry you had to wank alone while thinking of me, but I'll do my best to make it up to you now if I can!"

His first move was to reprise the final position from the living room earlier. Both hands on my boobs, and tongue searching deep into my mouth. A strong, pushing himself on the girl, type move. There must be those out there that liked this sort of thing, but I wasn't one of them. I wanted a bit of a gentle beginning -- something that would, in fact, 'get me going' before he pressed home.

One of the hands at my boobs made its way to my back to pull me tighter into his body, and then to move on down to my butt to get a good feel. If he'd stroked me gently or even just held it, it would have been fine but, when he started slapping me, I had to say something about it. I told him that slaps might leave marks that would be there in the morning for the others to see, and that was a no-no.

I didn't understand the pleasure that one of us was meant to be feeling about the slaps anyway, but something that the others would see, and wonder about, was not a great idea -- from my point of view anyway. He wasn't best please at that but did refrain from adding more, moving his hand round to the front of my body instead.

There was only one place that it was going to head for, and that's what he did. He stopped the rest of what he was doing, placing his other hand across my boobs, and looked me in the eyes as his hand made its way through my pubic hair, and then further down. He spread his fingers so that he was running down the outside of the lips at each side, as well as having at least one going down the middle.

I'd thought that he might stop at my clit, but he was going straight for the main prize. What must have been his middle two fingers -- as I could still feel others on the outside -- went up inside my pussy. It was a while since anyone had done that, and I'd not been expecting it this evening. I was the one supposed to be making the moves, not letting him control me like this.

This was done gently, and, in truth, felt pretty good. He bent in to kiss me again but, rather than on the lips, he started on my ear. Small nibbles and kisses as he worked his way slowly down my neck. This, combined with his hands both gently playing, was having the effect he desired. I did not want this, but there was no denying that I was reacting to his touch.

Damn him to hell! He had reached the bottom of my neck and moved over to my throat. I don't know how it is with a lot of people, but this was certainly one of my most sensitive areas. For the first time I let out a moan. It was completely involuntary, my body was speaking even while my mind was saying no, don't get turned on by him -- stop this now!

I couldn't though. For the moment, I was in his power, and it was feeling damn good. Oh, fuck me! His fingers were still inside me, but what must be his thumb had reached up and hit my clit. Had started gently massaging my clit with the rhythm of his movement in and out of my pussy. The squeezing of my nipple was being done at the same pace.

Suddenly his fingers inside me were moving much easier than before, and I knew, we both knew, that the reason for that was I was lubricating him. I could hear the sounds my pussy was making around his fingers, that horridly embarrassing squelching as he fingered me. No matter how much I didn't want this to happen -- and second by second that was getting harder to remember -- it was my head saying no, and my body wanting a change of mind.

He wasn't just kissing my neck now. He knew that he'd found a good place of attack and he was lightly biting and licking the whole area from my chin to the top of my boobs. I was letting out squeaks and low moans as he progressed and, when he closed over one of my nipples and softly pulled it with his teeth, my whole body gave a shudder.

Oh hell, it was good. Bloody good and, as time was passing, I couldn't help but start to verbalise that. I couldn't help myself and felt simply awful for giving in. The little voice in the back of my head was telling me that I was one of those silly girls in a story that, when she finally finds out about sex, went head over heels for the guy who showed her the way. That voice could shut the hell up!

I'd thought that Connor was a creep, but maybe he just knew what I needed more than I did. He certainly knew his way around my body, and maybe this was what I needed. A teacher that could help me explore this whole area of life that I'd been missing out on. Had been avoiding to some degree. He could make me a better, more rounded, person.

"Oh, yes, Connor, just there, oh shit, yes, please just there. Don't stop sir, please don't stop." The noises from below were getting worse, and I could feel myself building up to a climax, to one hell of a climax. "Oh fuck, please, sir, that's soooo goood, oooh, I need this." He was sucking what felt like almost my whole boob into his mouth, and it was making me crazy as he tongued my nipple in there.

And then he stopped. He stopped everything and just stood there looking at me. Looking at me giving small shudders as my body was still reacting. Looked at me bring my hands down to start touching myself as I needed this. Needed it right now. For a few moments, I was the one doing the squelching as I thrust three fingers as deep inside myself as I could.

I'd never done this when anyone was watching, when anyone could see me anyway, and knew that I should be mightily embarrassed, humiliated even, by doing this in front of a fully clothed boy. One that I barely even knew. Sod that though. The need that I felt coming back to the boil again trumped anything else.

He took my hands away though and put them behind my lower back. Giving me a slight twist, he moved behind me, trapping my arms between our bodies. I could have pulled them out, but I wanted to do things his way. I wanted what he wanted. I wanted him to make me cum. Hell, I needed him to do this!