Student Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressed up behind me, I could feel that he had an erection, as it was pressing into my butt, and I knew that he must be ready for me to do what I'd come into the room to achieve. Right now though, what he wanted was to show me what I looked like. Each of the rooms had a mirror on the wall near the door. Maybe two-foot wide and four tall, it was set to reach about six feet high so that most people could see themselves in it.

What I could see was my naked body covered with a sheen of sweat. My hair was plastered down with no lift or body in it. My eyes were wide, and my mouth was open to take the fingers that he was offering me. The dirty fingers that he was offering me. What looks like a slut and acts like a slut? The answer to that riddle was Amy. Me. Looking at myself like this there was no question as to why he thought I was a slut.

With him behind me, one arm slightly under my boobs so that he could lift one and caress the other's swollen nipple, he had lifted the other hand from my pussy, making sure that I could see that he'd run it the full length before doing so, and offered his fingers to my lips. To have me do what any good slut should be willing to do.

In some magazine or blog post that I'd read, it had said that every girl should taste her own pussy juices. I couldn't remember at this moment why that was. I could hardly think straight at all at this moment. Maybe just so she knows what it will be like for her man? Maybe just curiosity? I had taken some on a finger and put it to my lips, to give me a slight taste, but done no more than that.

Now I had no hesitation in taking in the two fingers he offered to me, heavily covered in my own sticky secretions. He moved them in and out of my lips, simulating sex or a blowjob, while I used my tongue to clean them off. It was quite a powerful taste, and I couldn't come up with any food or perfume associations to compare it with. Sort of musky, but then not.

Turning my head, he then kissed me deeply, his tongue and mine doing a minor ballet as we both also watched ourselves in the mirror. I wanted him. There was no getting away from the fact that I wanted him inside me. Oh, that stupid small voice was saying this was a bad idea, but what the hell did it know!

I started grinding my butt into his groin to give him a hint. To get him to push me down to the floor and fuck me. There, I'd said it. I wanted Connor to fuck me. To take my virgin pussy. I needed him to fuck me right now. Flat on my back would be great but, if he wanted to do me doggy style so that we were both still looking into the mirror, then I'd not stop him. I'd welcome him in.

My body was trying to drop down to the ground and take him with me, but he was holding me up with the arm under my boobs. Taking his hand from my mouth, he used it to enter my pussy again, and this time I watched myself open my legs wide to welcome him in. An hour ago I'd have hated the very thought of this, but now it was all I wanted in the world.

He whispered the word 'slut' into my ear, and I responded again. "Yes, Connor, yes, I'm your slut, fuck me now, please fuck me, sir, I want you, I want you now, oh yes, keep touching me, please sir, keep doing that!" Hold on -- had I just called him sir? I hoped he'd not noticed, and I'd not do it again, but I really needed this.

"Okay slut," he said, turning us both sideways to the mirror and putting his hands on my shoulders. "This is your big chance. If you want to suck my cock, then you need to get down on your knees and beg for it. You get one shot at this. If I'm not impressed with what you say then you go out of here and will need to find someone else to finish with, so make this good. Once I cum, then you can as well. Not before."

While I knew that this was going to be hideous, demeaning, mortifying, and a dozen other words all meaning the same thing, there was no question of my not doing it. I had to give him a blowjob as my blackmailer wanted that, but, at this moment, it was just as crucial that I had to cum. Pussy fully engorged, nipples enlarged, skin incredibly sensitive, brain on fire. I. Had. To. Cum.