Student Life Pt. 06

Story Info
First time anal, and more is revealed...
9k words
4.65
15.6k
8

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DHerbert
DHerbert
208 Followers

Shit! Shitty fuck fuck! I'd known that I was going to be having anal with David sooner or later unless I found a way out of this blackmailer's grasp. The important bit there was 'later' as that was what I'd fervently been hoping. I wasn't free to say no to him, and yet I desperately wanted to. Needed to.

I'd had things up my bum before. Thick marker pens and my hairbrush handle were both visible in front of me as I sat and thought. They had basically sat in place while I did other things with my body, naughty things. I liked the feel of them in there as an added extra, but it wasn't about them. A cock would seem to be much wider, and longer, though, and having a guy thrusting away would make a heck of a difference.

With a guy controlling the speed and rhythm, I'd be at his mercy, and I didn't like the idea of that, although this seemed a nice enough bloke. Getting the deed done with David didn't seem that difficult to accomplish, so failure didn't seem likely. However, cleaning him with my mouth was going to be gross. I didn't like the idea of sucking cock, but after Connor last night I couldn't exactly complain about that part -- but the poo element... no thanks!

"I need to know that there's an end to this. That you'll give me my phone and the videos back eventually, then prove that you've deleted everything. Otherwise, I'd be a fool to continue to give you more material against me. To keep humiliating myself for your pleasure" I was a bit late saying this as I had given him much more than the initial videos. Better late than never though, as someone once said.

'You like almost being caught -- the possible threat of exposure -- while keeping just this side of safe. I'm now going to control that. You will keep filming this sort of close encounter in the same way that you have been doing. However, you will then either send through the footage for my collection, or I'll take it directly from your computer.'

Now that was interesting, although not just for what was written. Previously I'd seen him typing, and the occasional errors that he'd gone back and fixed as he went along. He'd even gone back and added in missing commas and the like. I'd have done the same. This time, however, he had clearly cut and pasted a pre-written paragraph. I wondered if he realised that I could see this happening. I couldn't see any advantage in knowing this but would file it away in my head, just in case. And then he did the same again.

'You like things to be on the edge of control. I'm going to take you over that edge by taking charge of these little adventures. You will not be generally exposed, unless by accident, but there will be a much higher chance of that happening than previously. You've been slowly increasing your risk levels over a period of time. We will increase that rate, and at the same time you will be totally exposed to me.'

"Look," I said in reply, once the creepy voice had finished reading aloud. "I understand what you are saying, but I'm not sure that you are hearing me. I have no incentive to keep doing this if the hole I'm digging in my life is just getting deeper and deeper. I'm switching metaphors here but, unless I can see light at the end of the tunnel, no matter the things you want me to do before reaching it, then I'll not play along. I might as well just face the music right now and have my life destroyed before the continued humiliation and pain of whatever is giving you joy here!"

He didn't type a reply this time but opened another window on the screen, this one showing another pre-written email. This one seemed to have the now-standard 50 recipients -- the first two of which on the list were my parents, followed by my sister. More family and close friends filled in the rest of the spaces. He'd not chosen this at random.

In the subject line was the name of a video I'd taken. "Strictly Cum Dancing" was intended to be a pun on the TV show "Strictly Come Dancing" as well as being an instant reminder of when and where I'd taken this. My mouth was suddenly dry as I was hit by fear. The idea of what looked like pretty much all of my relatives, of all ages, getting this, along with my closest friends, was just bloody horrible.

****

As a family, we loved watching a dance show on the TV called Strictly Come Dancing. It was a knockout sort of a competition thing where the worst contestants were kicked off the show each week. While I say that we 'all' loved it I think my dad tolerated it for the sake of the three women in the household. He was pretty good like that on the whole. We'd leave him to the football, and he'd sometimes leave us to our soppiness. Strictly, he stuck with though.

On this occasion, the show was about to begin and Helen, my sister -- well, step-sister really, although we never thought of us as two families that had come together as it had happened when we were both about three years old and so was far, far, in the distant past -- had just called upstairs to tell me to get my butt in gear or I'd miss the start.

I told them to just start without me and not to bother pausing it or anything, as I was just finishing something and didn't want to keep them all waiting. In a sense, that was perfectly true. I was just finishing stripping off and laying my clothing out so that I could get it back on as quickly as possible when the time came for that part of my evening.

My recordings of nudity and masturbation and the like had gone a little stale. Samey. Most of them were in outdoor settings and were starting to get repetitive. Even the indoor ones were much too similar to the ones before and, frankly, they were not doing it for me in the same way anymore when I watched them back. It was time to step it up a notch and do something much riskier.

The door closing in the living room was my signal to leap into action. I knew that the three of them would be pretty much glued to their seats for the next hour. The loo had been visited, fresh drinks had already been poured, snacks chosen, phones put aside, and now all attention focused on the TV. Just what I needed to be able to do something stupid and have a fair chance of getting away with it.

Although my sister and I saw each other nude, or near enough, from time to time, my parents wouldn't have seen me that way for years. What any of them would say if they caught me creeping around the house in the nuddy, and filming myself, I had no idea. And that was the more polite bit of the plan.

I'd been playing with myself for the last half an hour while thinking about going through with this, and getting myself into the right state of mind. The one where you are so hyped and full of sexual tension that you cannot think straight. The one where you'll do the stupid thing because, at that moment, it seems fairly reasonable.

As I crept down the stairs, I knew that I stunk of sex already. My pussy was leaking as much as it ever had and drips were heading down the inside of my thighs towards my knees. Both of my hands were also covered in the juices I'd been putting out. I'd dried my left enough to hold my phone properly, minimising the chances of slippage, but there would be no disguising what I was up to.

My annoying inner labia were poking out like some sort of octopus that had got stuck inside of me. I hated them but had made sure to record it on the camera to add to the sense of embarrassment and perverseness that I'd feel on watching this back at a later time. After all, that was a major factor in why I was doing this. I wanted to know that I could have been caught here, and relive the terror of that possibility. Being seen in all my hideous glory.

Although I knew that none of them would exit the room, I was still going down crouched and against the wall. What the hell I thought that would do to help me if they walked into the hallway I didn't know. Wide staircase, naked, clearly horny, girl with nowhere to go. Crouching and moving slowly wasn't going to camouflage me here.

On reaching the bottom, I did take care as I rounded the banister at the foot of the stairs. The step two up was a creaky one, so I'd missed it out as it might well be heard, and came right out into the open. From here, I could see into the living room through lots of small glass panels that let the light travel in each direction and kept the house bright.

Ahead, I could see my mum and then dad on one sofa, and at right angles to that, with her back to me, was my sister. The TV was against the far wall, angled so that both sofas got a fair view of it. Helen wasn't going to see me unless she saw a reflection of something moving behind her and turned to check it out, but my parents could much more easily.

This was moronic, and I knew it. I knew that I should claim this as a win and go back up right now, but that wasn't the plan. I had decided to do this, and something in my brain was making me carry it through regardless of any sort of common sense. I crept up to the glass panels, still filming, and turned my back to them.

I masturbated for what was only a small number of seconds, but seemed much longer at the time, while making sure that the view over my shoulder of the three members of my family was caught forever. Me naked and with my fingers dripping as I stuck them into my mouth. Me fucking myself while trying not to squelch too loudly as I was only inches from my sister's ears with just a thin glass panel between us.

Whatever passed for a brain clicked into gear just in time. I needed to cum, and if it happened right there then there would be no hiding it. The three of them would pause Strictly, walk into the hall, and look down on my squirming sticky body. What the consequences of that would be I had no idea, but thankfully the rest of my plan was what I was moving towards.

I hurried back up the stairs (missing the dodgy step), while making sure I stayed as quiet as I could. Sensible me would have just gone into my own room and finished off in there. Nope, nothing doing. I went into my parent's room and, opening the drawer in my dad's bedside table, reached to the back and pulled out the thin white vibrator.

This was the fulfilment of a particularly kinky part of my thinking -- such as it was right now. I'd borrowed this before when I'd had the house to myself, which wasn't often, but to risk it when they were all at home was reckless in the extreme.

"Strictly cum dancing" was my theme though, and that is what I was aiming for. I took the vibrator over to the mirrored wardrobe doors and stuck it inside me while telling myself out loud, and on film, that I was a bad girl. I deserved punishment for what I'd done. For what I was now doing. I needed someone to take me in hand and stop me from acting this way. To be strict with me, to mould me.

While a little girl I, like many, had been taken to dance classes. I couldn't decide now whether I'd ever been totally into it, but Helen and I had made a cute pair and so our parents had done this as something to draw our merging families closer together. I suppose that's one reason we enjoyed the TV show -- we'd done a kid's version ourselves.

I danced for this person who was going to straighten me out. Not exactly energetically. Certainly not gracefully, with one hand on the camera, and the other needing to push the vibrator back in whenever it started to head too far out of my pussy. 'Yes sir', I'd say. 'This is a better use of my energies than creeping around naked. I'll dance for just your eyes, touch myself for just your eyes.'

Okay, it wasn't exactly a great plotline, but then it was just a daft home movie to get myself off to both right now, and at later points. This wasn't the Oscars. This was just a naked teenager stuffed with her mum's medium-powered vibrator, ending up sitting with her legs as far open into the splits as she could, while watching herself having an orgasm in the mirror.

It was a bloody good one as well. While conscious that I couldn't make too much noise, I'd made enough to come over well on the phone I was recording this with. I probably wasn't going to get a second chance at this production, and so wanted to get the maximum effect in the time and space I had.

While still high with whatever chemicals were pumping around my body, I took out the vibrator and licked it clean. This was gross enough in itself, and having done it before I knew it would be, but doubly so knowing that at some point this had been in my mother. Presumably, as it was at my dad's side of the bed, he used it on her. How clean it had been before my using it, I didn't know. Was I licking her dried -- and now re-wetted -- juices off along with mine?

That was something that didn't bear thinking about really, but added to the sense of disgust I knew I would feel on watching this back. I did need to clean it before replacing it at the back of the drawer, but doing it in a nasty fashion with my tongue and mouth wasn't necessary. Hopefully sexy, certainly perverted, but not necessary!

I turned the camera off then so that I could have both hands available to me. I needed to get myself cleaned up and downstairs as swiftly as possible and so ran (quietly) back into my room, where I had a series of wet wipes ready on my dresser. Pussy, legs, hands, were all given a quick, but thorough going over. I'd shower once the programme was over but needed to at least kill the smell first.

Quickly dressing in the clothing already laid out -- which I'd been wearing today already so that no one would wonder why I'd changed -- I ran downstairs. There was a certain pleasure in deliberately landing on the squeaky step this time as I headed through to join the others, asking what I'd missed so far as I did so.

****

I realised why he'd shown me that particular video title, or at least thought I did. In it, I'd said that I needed someone to punish me and take control over me. That, in essence, was what he had said that he was going to do to me in his cut and pasted comments just a minute or two earlier. He was taking something literally that I'd said in a sex-fueled escapade. I certainly did not want that in my real life!

And, of course, sending that particular video would show my family what I was really like. All people have secrets that they don't want others to find out about -- at least I assumed they did. Okay, mine was probably a bit more extreme than many, but it didn't actually hurt anyone did it! If they all saw me using them as props while getting myself off though, then... oh crap!

That alone would be incredibly hurtful to them and rule any of us going near the wider family events for some time. We'd be the topic of conversation for years to come. To be then shown me using my parent's vibrator in their bedroom while talking dirty to myself... no. Just no. This just couldn't be happening!

As if it wouldn't be bad enough if the video was sent by itself, the message space was suddenly pasted into. Another thing that he'd had pre-prepared. This now said, 'I've been thinking of you dad, missing you. I cannot forget you showing me mum's vibrator for the first time, and how much fun it has given the two of us when you needed time to get ready to go again. Wish you were here, Amy. xxx'

Oh, fuck. Oh, bloody, fuck! Dad would know that this was a lie, but the other 49 people -- including my mum and sister, the entire family, and friends that knew us all, would not. The shit would really hit the fan if this got out. My head was hurting, and my brain was suddenly unable to cope with what I was looking at.

My calling them individually and trying to explain the situation would hardly help if they saw the video. Saw me wandering the house naked, exhibiting myself, fucking myself with the vibrator from my dad's drawer. I didn't even have my phone available. I could recall a few of their numbers from memory but, for most of the rest, I wouldn't have a clue. I'd stored and forgotten them instantly.

I was up shit creek without a paddle. Without a boat either for that matter. I couldn't see a choice in what I did here, not that I'd exactly seen many options since he'd first got in touch. This though, this was a major escalation. I'd tried to say that I wasn't going to go on doing what he wanted without seeing an end to this. He'd then shown me one possible ending -- and I hated it.

"Please, sir, don't do this." I slid off my seat so that I was kneeling on the floor. I held both hands up in front of me, in the traditional position, before continuing. "I'm on my knees begging you. Sir, please don't do this. You must be able to understand what this will do to my whole family if it got sent. This would destroy us forever"

'Do I have your attention now? Are you going to give up your silly demand to know what is coming, when this is going to end? I have given you your next instruction, and you need to proceed without wasting more of my time. You will, however, be punished later on for your wilful disobedience. Now put on full make-up and proceed without further ado.'

I hurriedly agreed to do so, then stood and grabbed my make-up things. I'd said I wouldn't continue with his games as he could destroy me now, or later after forcing me to do more bad things, so there was no incentive for me to continue. Now I had that incentive. He was threatening to destroy not just me, but all that I held dear.

What his idea of 'full make-up' was I didn't know and didn't stop to question. Questions seemed a bad idea right now. I needed to get on with what he wanted and not piss him off any further. In my head, I added 'for now' to that. I needed to not piss him off further for now. At some point, I was going to have to put a stop to this, which would presumably anger him, but the timing of that was now a complete unknown. I had no idea how to stop him.

What I went with was my night out face. Light blue eye-liner, mascara, foundation (but not too much as I didn't need it), and lippie. Bright red lipstick that emphasised the cupid's bow in my lips and, according to a number of boys, made them one of my most attractive features. Eminently kissable, one guy had said recently.

He'd not mentioned hair, but I brushed that out as well to make myself look as good as possible. Glamorous but naked. Marvellous. All I needed to take was the laptop, but I wished I had some real lube. I'd previously considered buying some, but if a parcel had arrived at home others in the family would have been bound to ask what was in it... so I'd never done so. Now I was in this flat though, I could buy what I liked!

For my own adventures, I tended to use liquid soap as that was available in most bathrooms these days, but some real lube would seem the right thing for actual anal sex, rather than just playing with relatively thin objects. I assumed David would have soap in his room, but even shampoo would do in a pinch. He seemed well-groomed so he must have at least that, surely? I took my soap with me -- just in case.

Part of me usually liked the thrill of knowing I was about to embark on my little sexy interludes and, in all honesty, there was a small element of that present right now. Mostly though, it was fear of the unknown. I'd be putting myself in David's hands and I didn't really know the guy. His public persona could be very different from his sexual one, and I had no real idea what I was letting myself in for here.

I was a bit taken aback when I saw Dionne sitting at the table in the living area, eating some toast. I'd not even thought about meeting any of the others on my way to do this 'task' for my blackmailer. I wasn't thinking straight about anything after the shock I'd just had. She raised her eyebrows as she gave me a look that asked me what I was doing, all dolled up, facially at least, and wandering around the living space, but she didn't say anything.

I was in the room farthest from the front door and David was in the one closest, so I knew that she was very likely watching me the whole way as I walked over with my laptop open. At least I could hold the soap on the keyboard, with it facing away from her, and keep it out of sight. Now that could lead to an awkward conversation!

DHerbert
DHerbert
208 Followers