Student Life Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DHerbert
DHerbert
208 Followers

The soap suds had frothed up nicely with the repeated thrusting of his cock in my arse. Along with that, they had been dyed, in parts, a hideous shade of brown -- a sort of khaki shade. Presumably his cum was in the mix as well, but in the seconds before I got it inside my mouth (while managing not to retch so far), I couldn't see any evidence of it.

Tasting the frothy combination of the soap, his cum, and my own anal secretions was a challenger for the low point of my life to date. I liked vanilla flavour ice cream, but the soap being vanilla-scented was going to put me off eating any for ages to come. I could see getting flashbacks if I tried. I decided to switch to chocolate... but then again, that suddenly also had negative connotations as well. Maybe I'd skip that form of dessert for a while!

I was glad of the strong flavour of the soap though. Everything else just came through as undertones, and that could have been much, much, worse. I didn't know how well real lube would have performed in masking the taste, although it would presumably have made the prior experience more comfortable. Would it also be less toxic for me than the soap I was now swallowing down? Swings and roundabouts really, or so it seemed.

After his initial questioning of what I was doing, he stayed pretty much silent, although a slight stiffening of his member seemed to indicate that he wasn't strongly opposed to what I was doing. Surprised and shocked, no doubt, but not objecting verbally. That probably helped anyway. If it had gone small and wrinkly then I'd have had a harder time getting into the cracks, and my order was to clean him, not almost clean him.

With the thing not going all of the way down, I could do a good job. A good job for both David and my watching blackmailer. And whoever he decided to share this new video with in the future so that they could watch me licking up the drips from David's balls.

I wasn't sure what to say to him now that we were done. I didn't know what you were supposed to say to partners in casual sex once it was over. Thank them for a pleasant experience, give them a kiss and then leave? There was no way anyone with any brains was going to kiss me after seeing what I'd just been doing!

All I said to him was to request that he kept this to himself, in much the same way as it had been said to Cameron earlier. The others wouldn't like it if they knew we were having sex, especially Leanne, and this sort of encounter would very likely not get repeated. Assuming we wanted to. I also dropped in that if this was brought out into the open then his sexuality might also get discussed -- something he would surely not want. I hadn't thought he'd say anything, but adding that couldn't hurt.

Dionne was still out in the living area as I exited David's room. As I walked along, I realised that the soap bottle was now facing her, on top of the still-open laptop, as I went in this direction. Trying to hide it now would probably have made things worse, so I hoped that she just wouldn't notice it. Other things should be more to her interest anyway.

The minor one of those was my face. Less than 45 minutes ago I'd walked by perfectly made-up. Now my hair was severely mussed, my mascara had surely run, and my lippie was probably pretty much non-existent, having largely been left on his cock. It wouldn't be there now though -- having been relocated up my bum via his tool! Clearly something interesting had happened in there and saying that I had a problem with my laptop and had asked for David's help in fixing it was no longer going to pass as an excuse.

The bigger issue though was my movement. Sometimes when I'd cum a lot it took a little while for me to walk straight again, my legs not quite operating in sync. This was a hell of a lot worse. It felt to me as if I was almost trying to walk on tiptoes as I tried to alleviate the residual pain and discomfort, but with a wobble from side to side like some sort of seasick sailor. While trying to walk normally, I felt like a drunk person trying to do the same and being obviously unable to do so.

Of course, the front of my torso, boobs included, being still red from the pressure of lying face down on his bed for most of my time would also be obvious, although I now tried to use the laptop as cover there. Going by, I realised that my buttocks were no doubt bright red from being smacked repeatedly by his hips as he pounded me. Yet more inconvenient signs of sexual activity that I could really have done without her seeing.

I made it back to my room without Dionne saying anything, but I knew I'd not gotten away with this. She was a bit of an intimidating character at the best of times, and I didn't look forward to having a conversation where this was brought up. She just seemed so in control of life. While I did my best, I never had the feeling of being in charge of my own existence. Especially not now.

Almost before the door was closed behind me, I had a message from him coming out of the speakers of my laptop. It was a very small thing, what with the rest of my life being in the state it was, but the Stephen Hawking voice reading out these communications was really annoying me. It was lifeless, and I wanted something with emotions to tell me how he was further ruining my life.

'While you were busy there, you had a message in from Scott to say his friends would be over around 12, and would you like to meet them while still nude as you'd said this was a possibility yesterday. I've replied in the affirmative for you. You will be given a relevant task to perform nearer the time. For now though, I would like you to do something disgusting as you stay in your room over the next hour. Filming it of course. Fail, and you will be punished further. Harshly.'

"Of course, sir," I replied with false cheer, not being able to turn him down. "What would you like me to do for you?" And then I waited. And then waited a few minutes more. I tried to be patient, but just as I was about to ask him if he was still there -- or had he taken a toilet break or gone to make a coffee or something -- I got it.

He wasn't going to order me to do anything further, nor give me any further clues as to his desires. His command was 'do something disgusting in your room and film it' and it was up to me to carry that out within the time limit. What he might class as disgusting was bound to be different than I would, but I needed to hit his levels. At least. That meant that I needed to go all out here. Oh, bloody hell!

DHerbert
DHerbert
208 Followers