Student Nurse Education alternative

Story Info
In which nurse's sex education is escalated.
6.9k words
4.25
7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following my two "Student Nurse" submissions, this is what may have happened if another path was taken and Sandra hadn't decided to marry me. Or perhaps just wishful thinking on my part.

So I have spent a clandestine night in the nurse's home without being discovered.

Sandra was working an early shift so had to get ready. I loved watching her get dressed, especially putting the stockings on, a fetish of mine to this day. How I hate tights.

"Could I suck his cock while you aren't here please Sandra," Lisa's mousy voice stammered.

Sandra looked at me. "I will not be unfaithful to you but will happily teach Lisa if you are okay with it. In the name of education." I smiled at her.

"Of course you may, in the name of education," she laughed, kissed me and squeezed my hard cock. "Stay still until sister has gone to work and be out before the cleaners get here," Sandra instructed. She kissed me and went out to catch the bus. I would pick her up when she finished.

Lisa and I lay quietly in bed, deep in thought until she was sure Sister Dragon had gone. I got up and went to the sink, I rubbed some toothpaste over my teeth and using a flannel washed my cock and balls.

Naked I walked to the side of Lisa's bed, she was looking down. I wondered if she had changed her mind. I lifted her head and gave her a reassuring smile. "Stand up, lovely, don't be afraid," I helped her up and kissed her on the forehead. "Take your pyjamas off," she blushed but started undoing the buttons on her top.

She slowly worked down until the last button was released, she looked up at me shyly. I pushed the top off her shoulders and it fell to the ground. She crossed her hands over her boobs, I gently pulled her head back by her hair and I kissed her. It was a bit like kissing a gatepost.

I realised that I had started their tuition too far along the line. "Open your mouth slightly, now kiss me," I slowly pushed my tongue into her mouth. "Now put your tongue out," I took it in my mouth and did some tongue dancing. "You need to practise." I said as I moved down to suck her nipples.

I pulled the cord on her pyjama bottoms and they fell to the floor. She seemed too embroiled in her feelings to notice. Taking her hands I led her across to Sandra's bed where I lay down. If you get on your knees and start licking my cock, we will make a start.

She was a good learner, she looked at me as though she was in love as she licked around the head of my cock. As she was sideways on her arse was in reach so I caressed it, sometimes touching her pussy. She was following instructions and was now going up and down with her mouth. She took her hand away and my cock went deeper into her. She stood and moved her arse round so her pussy was in sight. She lifted her leg up and over my head."Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she almost shouted. Fuck was this being unfaithful? I only had permission for her to suck me. I put my tongue in her pussy up to her clit and tasted the excess of leaking juices. Oh shit.

"I'm coming!" I warned her. She took me deeper into her mouth as I emptied into her. She didn't stop, I concentrated on her clit and pretty soon she was climaxing. When she had calmed down she curled up and started quietly crying.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing,"

"Then why are you crying?"

"I don't know, I'm happy," was her vague reply.

I pulled her to me and held her tight until she settled down. "Thank you, that was amazing." she said.

"We must tell Sandra exactly what happened, I do not want to have secrets from her." I said.

"Yes we must, I got carried away, I'm sorry, well I'm not sure I am but I should not have done it without Sandra's consent."

"Was it better than masturbating?"

"I don't know, I've never masturbated. I was brought up in a very religious home and went to a strict catholic school. It was only when I started here, listening to the girls talk. Although they were exaggerating or fantasising, it all seemed so exciting. Then Sandra introduced us to you and we all wanted to find out for real. It seemed so dirty, I felt sick at first but then my pussy was fluttering, I needed to do something, I have been awake all night."

"Wow, I didn't realise. I assumed that you all just wanted the physical side of sex, there is so much emotional stuff involved. You are a beautiful and charming young lady. You will be beating the boys away with a stick when you go out into the wide world."

"Do you think so?"

"Oh yes, I know so."

"But I haven't got any tits."

"You have a lovely body and gorgeous nipples, don't worry about tits."

"You sure?"

"Yes I am sure. Why did you swallow? I gave you plenty of time to pull away."

"I didn't want to stop, I didn't want you to stop and it seemed the right thing to do." Wow she is going to make someone a wonderful lover. She was holding my cock now. "The cleaners won't be here for half an hour, shall we do it again?"

Fuck me, what happened to shy little Lisa? Stand thee behind me Satan...and push me in. "In the name of education you can start by standing up." I sat on the edge of the bed with her between my legs, I held her arse and pulled her in. I sucked alternate nipples.

Pulling a pillow off the bed I threw it on the floor. "On your knees," I didn't want to release her arse but in the name of education. I stood. "Hold my cock up and lick and suck my balls. Suck one into your mouth. Now the other one, now both together. Look up at me with those lovely puppy dog eyes. That's right, lick up my cock and do what you did before."

I'm no expert on cock sucking but this was the best I've had. "You can use your other hand to play with your pussy if you want." She hesitated then slowly her hand moved down. "I'm about to cum," I told her. Her pussy wanking hand came up and pulled my arse into her. She held my cock in her mouth as I came and when I'd finished she looked up with that look and opened her mouth showing everything I'd shot into her. She swallowed and opened her mouth to show it had all gone.

"I'd better go," I said, gathering my clothes. She looked disappointed but could see the necessity. I walked out.

I had the old little rhyme going through my head: Twinkle, Twinkle, little rectum. Great fucks come where you least expect'um. Okay not quite but near enough.

I found a phone box and phoned work telling them I was sick and would be off for another day or two. Losing a days' pay was well worth it and if I go in the rest of the week and do Saturday morning and all day Sunday overtime I will not be too badly off. I went to pick up Sandra from her early shift.

She walked out pulling her dress up and tucking it in her belt to make it a more fashionable length. She climbed in the car and kissed me. I drove to my flat. Flat is an exaggeration; it is a room with a shared bathroom and kitchen. I shared it with three students, two girls and a boy.

I took Sandra to my room, my clean and very tidy room, I'd been cleaning it all morning. We sat on the bed. "How did you get on with Lisa?" she asked.

"Well, I've something to tell you, Lisa did really well, she was good but somehow she ended up with her pussy in my face so I licked it. We both climaxed."

Sandra burst out laughing. "Shy little mousy Lisa pushed her pussy into your face while she sucked your cock? I don't believe it."

"She did and she swallowed!"

"She swallowed your spunk!?"

"Yes, twice."

"Twice!?"

"After our first round she suggested another lesson before the cleaners came in so I stood up and had her lick my balls and suck my cock again. I warned her that I was coming and she took it in her mouth, opened it to show me before she swallowed it."

"Shy little Lisa," Sandra laughed. "The quiet ones eh? Time for you to lick my pussy then." Oh yes, time to lick your cunt.

"Yes, take your clothes off."

"I want to wash first," she said.

The rest is related in Student Nurse first time.

"We are both off tomorrow shall I pick you up?"

"Yes, what shall we do?" I could think of several things.

"We'll go for a drive into Cheshire." I said, before we went out for a meal at Wimpy's. I took her back to the Stalag before curfew.

Nine thirty the following morning, I arrived at the Stalag and was met by the four girls, all wearing street clothes. "Change of plans, we all want to further our education so we are coming to your flat," Sandra said as they piled into my car.

I was surprised but far from disappointed and drove home. We rushed into my room, the girls producing a bottle of vodka and two bottles of the baby orange juice. I went to the kitchen and brought some glasses. We all had some vodka and orange.

"Beth and Katy need to catch up," said Sandra who had obviously taken charge. "Get your kit off," she said to me and the two girls. I have the biggest bedroom, having been here the longest and have a small settee which Sandra and Lisa sat on to watch.

I quickly took my shirt off and started undoing my jeans while the girls hesitated. I didn't take my eyes off them, both had lovely tits, Beth's were big and I have seen them before. Katy was quite skinny but appeared to have big tits for her frame.

I was soon naked and sat back on the bed, watching the girls. They were looking at each other and matching the removal of each item. Soon down to their mini skirts, having taken their tops off, both had sexy bras on. I could soon see they had matching sexy knickers. Disappointingly no stockings.

Beth started to crawl onto the bed. "Bras off first both of you." Beth knelt up, stuck her chest out and unclipped her bra at the back and it almost sprang forward. Katy who was standing at the side was looking uncertain. She put her hand between her tits and with a simple flick unfastened her bra.

She had lovely tits which looked big against her small chest. Beth was back on her hands and knees and approaching my cock. "Katy get on your knees," I told her as Beth began licking my balls. She licked up my cock and her big brown eyes devoured me. Fucking hell. I was so distracted that I forgot for a minute to feel Katy's tits.

Beth followed the instructions from yesterday, looking at me, tormenting me and eventually taking most of my cock. "I'm cumming," I warned. She had been talking to the other girls and took it in her mouth.

She inched her way up her tits stroking my body as she went. Smiling, she opened her mouth showing how much she had collected, she swallowed all of it and then kissed me. She had some experience in kissing, I tasted myself.

"I'm not going to do that," said Katy.

"That's fine, I didn't expect anyone to do it. It's not a competition. Anyway, nobody's going to do it for a short while. You two are wearing too many clothes, Katy pour more drinks. All get on the bed." It was a double bed that came with the room.

Naked me, between four girls just wearing knickers, or should that be wearing just knickers? We all snuggled together, quietly sipping our drinks. My cock was restless amongst all that female flesh. We talked and laughed and drank. "What do you want to do Katy?"

Katy blushed. " I don't know, it's so embarrassing. I don't know if I want to put it in my mouth."

"Hey that's fine, lots of girls don't and that's fine," I said. "You will have to use your hand and tits, everything else I said stands." The girls gave us room. She held my cock, pushed her wonderful tits into me and rather amateurishly kissed me. "One of the best ways you can use your wonderful tits is to give a titty roll."

"On your back. Put my cock between your tits and push them together." I started slowly moving my cock backwards and forwards, she was looking at me and she had that look. We continued for a while, it was going to take me some time to cum, to be honest I don't think I had much left. She looked down at my cock as it pushed out between her tits. For a moment I thought she was going to lean forward and kiss it, she didn't.

"Okay girls, where do we go from here?" I asked.

"You need to lick their pussies," Sandra in charge again.

I went to my tin on the bedside table, took out a five pound note and gave it to Sandra. " Get dressed, go to the cafe round the corner and have a coffee. Take your time before you go for fish and chips and buy another bottle of vodka from the off licence." An off licence was the only place where you can buy alcohol to drink at home. I wanted them to give me time with Beth and Katy. The fiver was out of my holiday savings but a good investment.

"Sit on the side of the bed with your legs wide. Put your feet up and lay back." Now there's a beautiful sight, two beautiful girls with big tits laying back with their legs wide. "Doesn't that leave you feeling vulnerable? Even with your knickers on I can see your cunts are gaping and do I detect a bit of wetness in the crotch area?"

I ran fingers over their pussies, pushing the knickers in. Starting at Beth's left thigh I licked, kissed and lightly bit my way up until I reached her knickers. I repeated up her right thigh when I reached the top I kissed and also lightly bit her pussy. I continued rubbing Katy's pussy.

I swapped and repeated this on Katy. After kissing her pussy I said "Right girls I think you should take those wet knickers off." Both arses lifted and the knickers came down.

Whenever I have gone down on a woman since the smell of pussy always sends my mind back to this episode. One of the happiest times of my life.

I started on Beth, two fingers in and my tongue on her clit at the same time I had fingers in Katy. Hands grabbed my head and held me there, her legs closed around my head and she yelled as she climaxed. As soon as I was released I moved to Katy, she tasted slightly different, a bit sweeter I think. I kept a finger in Beth.

Katy was extremely wet, she had dribbled onto my eiderdown, "Yes, yes, yes," she shouted. She also pulled my head in until I was almost suffocating, I began to panic but she let me go. I took a deep breath and her legs clamped around my head, I went deaf but I think she yelled.

"Will I have to suck a man's dick to get him to do that?" Katy asked.

"It depends on the man but I think he deserves it." She grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth. None of the finesse I had been teaching them I'm glad to say. She just tried to gobble me up her hand and mouth going ten to the dozen. Fuck me, I came in no time, she didn't swallow. More stains on my eiderdown.

I picked their knickers up from the floor and pegged them on a makeshift line I use. I pegged them by the waistband, two pairs of wet crotch trophies. "You will make somebody a wonderful wife one day," said Beth.

"Be careful or these pegs will end up on your nipples," I laughed. Both Beth and Katy gave me an interesting look.

"I didn't know anything could feel so good, that was amazing," Katy said.

"It was pretty amazing," said Beth. I lay between them on the bed, me with a hand on each pussy and them with hands on my rapidly shrinking cock and balls. It would be nice to say both hands on my shrunken cock but grown up hands don't come that small. The others returned with the fish and chips, vodka and my change which I put in the tin.

The five of us sat on the bed eating fish and chips out of newspaper, those were the days. They tasted much better out of newspaper back then. I collected the debris and poured out more drinks.

"I have something to say," said Sandra, who like Lisa had stripped down to her knickers. "You are my boyfriend and that is great but I don't want to marry you. I want to have fun, I want to live, I want to see the world. You are helping with the fun but rather than being exclusive, I will share you. You can be our boyfriend."

Now this was confusing, I remember being relieved that she didn't want to marry me. Did she want me to have all of them? "What do you mean?"

"We will share you, it will be good for our education and you get to have four girls. Win, win." Sandra said. It sounded good to me, we were all a bit pissed. "We will draw up a rota." and that is how four semi naked girls were crouched round a load of papers working out when they were available.

They produced a sheet each with their off duty on it. Two of the sheets had additional information on them. Sandra and Lisa had marked areas in red. "Those are when our periods are due, me and Lisa want to be shagged safely," said Sandra. Fuck me! Or fuck them, let's see what can be arranged.

"I work as well, not obscure times like you, mainly Monday to Friday eight to five, I sometimes work overtime on the weekends." It took some time to work out when we could meet up. Often one at a time sometimes in pairs and on three occasions all of them.

*********************************

My first meeting was with Beth, who was waiting in the cafe round the corner for me to finish work. God she was beautiful, a mini skirt with legs up to her armpits and those gorgeous tits. Her blouse just allowed a glimpse of her cleavage. We chatted for a while and had pie and chips before I took her to my room.

My housemates were all in and greeted us in a friendly way. I introduced Beth and took her to my room where she surprised me. "I have been very naughty," she said, lifting her skirt to show she was not wearing knickers. She went to the line and took down her knickers, she put them on the bed and opened her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra!

I looked her up and down, her nipples were poking out, oh fuck, fuck, fuck. She handed me the pegs. "I need to be punished," she said, holding her tits and pointing them at me. I took a nipple in my mouth, lightly bit it and sucked it. I repeated this with the other one. She was still holding her tits out offering them so I clipped a peg on each nipple. "Ouch," she exclaimed.

"That's for not wearing a bra, now for your punishment for not wearing knickers," I told her as I pulled her over my knee and lifted her skirt. I smacked her arse quite hard until it was red all over.

"Ow, ow, ow," she kept repeating. I finished by playing with her pussy.

"I've worked up a thirst, let's have a cup of tea," I said. I took the pegs off her nipples and handed her her blouse. "Just a minute," I lifted her skirt and put the pegs on her pussy hair. "Now you look respectable." She did, well apart from her nipples making two attractive peaks on the front of her blouse.

My housemates were all in the dining room and looked at us with smirks on their faces. They had obviously heard me spanking Beth who was blushing bright red. While I made the tea the students talked about their studies. Liz, who was doing a psychology course said that she had thought about doing nursing but her parents had dissuaded her.

"Let's take our tea into the bedroom," I said and Beth seemed pleased to get away.

"You bastard!" she said as soon as the door was closed. She meant it, not a smile on her face.

"Now Beth, you said you needed punishment, I was just helping you attain what you were asking for. Get on your knees," I ordered. She hesitated for several seconds. She muttered something which I couldn't make out but suspected it wasn't yes sir. She fell to her knees.

"Good girl, take my cock out and if you do a decent job you will be rewarded." She did more than a decent job, looking up at me as though she loved me when a minute ago she hated me. I stopped her before my climax. "Well done, get your kit off and spread your legs, I'm going to eat that pussy until you scream and then you will have to walk out past my housemates.

She was soon standing naked, before I allowed her to get on the bed I removed the pegs from her pubic hair and replaced them in a more judicious position to allow me access to her pussy. I started by sucking her nipples, laying between her legs, my stomach feeling the pegs digging in.

I licked down her body reaching her belly button before parting her pussy lips and putting my tongue in. Using the pegs I pulled her pussy hair to the side while I licked up and down her pussy before concentrating on her clit. She climaxed very quickly and very quietly but I didn't stop. I pulled on the pegs which pulled her hair painfully.

12