Student Nurse Education alternative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her legs initially closing around my head I continued, they opened again and she started making muted sounds. Her second climax was louder but still muted.

We lay together on the bed. "That was very cruel," she said.

"I thought you had a couple of orgasms, how is that cruel?"

"Not that, before,"

"You invited me to put the pegs on your tits and spanking your bottom is what you asked for by wanting to be punished."

"Not that, taking me to meet your friends when they had heard everything. You made tea like it was a vicar's tea party and me red faced and red arsed making small talk when they knew you had spanked me. You are a bastard."

She was holding my cock and I played with the pegs on her pubes. "So the pegs on your tits and spanked bum were okay but you didn't like being humiliated in front of my friends?"

"That's right."

"Yet when you came back in here you were wet and it didn't take you long to climax. You may not have liked it but it really turned you on."

She climbed on top of me, her face directly above mine. "Yes you fucking bastard it turned me on and I hate you." She kissed me. "All the time I was sitting at that table making small talk, electric charges were firing from my sticking out nipples to my pussy. They were staring at my nipples, the girls as well. I just wanted to get away, into the bedroom so you could do what you did."

As soon as she finished talking she took my cock in her mouth and gave me a fantastic blowjob. After swallowing and having a drink of cold tea she said: "Why do I get so turned on by being abused?" Fuck me, I don't know. I don't understand women, I still don't and I certainly knew even less then.

"I don't know, is it a problem? I enjoyed spanking you and you enjoyed it. I'm not too sure about humiliating you, I did it to amuse myself and see if you would obey me."

"Will I enjoy sex without being abused?"

"I think you will need a strong man who will tell you what to do in bed, you could make a game of it. I don't know. You will be able to have normal sex I think." I was completely at a loss and to be honest would not do any better today.

She held on tight to me and we kissed occasionally. "I think I need to take you back to the Stalag or Sister Dragon will be spanking your bum." She burst out laughing.

"Now there's a picture I will never be able to forget."

I took her back to the Stalag and with a brief kiss dropped her off just out of sight. I returned home, to be confronted by my housemates. "You had a good time, fill us in with the details," they demanded.

"No chance, a gentleman never tells," I said as I went to my room and got into bed. An advantage of the Stalag rules was it allowed me to get an early night instead of staying out until late.

***********************

Katy was in the cafe the following day, she was wearing her uniform having come from an early shift. We had pie and chips, Holland's meat pie, you could only get them in cafe's and chippies back then, before going to my room.

With a brief nod to my housemates we went to my room. As soon as the door closed Katy said: "Beth told me what you did, I'm not going to do that. I will suck your cock and you will eat my pussy," she instructed.

"I feel that is a bit impersonal, I don't want my cock sucked as payment for licking your pussy, I'm not a whore. I will give you a lift home." It's amazing what you can do when you have another girl lined up for tomorrow.

"I mean I don't want spanking or humiliating," she grovelled.

"Well you are asking for a good hiding." I walked up to her and taking each side of her dress at the neck I pulled them apart, popping the press studs slowly exposing her bra and down to her underskirt. I pushed her dress off her shoulders and down to her waist so that her arms were pinned down.

I put my right hand behind her head and kissed her, shoving my tongue as far into her mouth as I could. Keeping her in that position I moved her bra strap down and released her tit. Still kissing her hard I squeezed her tit then pinched her nipple.

I allowed her to breath but did not let go of her tit, I pulled the other bra strap down revealing her other tit. I squeezed that nipple as well. Her eyes were watering. "Are you ready to suck my cock now even if I don't return the favour," I asked. She hesitated.

"Strip and get on the bed, open your legs wide and I will send you to heaven." She still hesitated so I helped her undress, I left her stockings on, an added bonus. I laid her on the bed and had her spread her legs up and back. So her pussy and arsehole were on display.

I looked down on her as I unfastened my tie, we always wore ties in those days. I took my shoes and socks off without either of us losing eye contact, she looked scared. I bent over with my face near her pussy. I could see and smell her cunt juice. I spit on her pussy. "I could leave you now in this state with your cunt oozing and your nipples hurting, but I won't."

I dived two fingers in her pussy and my tongue on her clit, she screamed and started jerking up and down. Shit I thought she was having a fit. I tried to pull away but two hands pushed me back in. I carried on, she held me in and was quietly screaming, kind of a mewing sound.

She let go of me and her legs started to come down. I pushed them back up and continued, I'd be fucked if I would give her control. "Aaaahh, please stop, I can't take anymore aaarrrr." she panted. I let her go and she collapsed, laying back.

"I think we deserve a cup of tea, are you coming?" I asked.

"Errrrrr....I don't know."

"Put your dress on and come with me," I ordered. She meekly obeyed and followed me. She sat at the table as Beth had and chatted to my housemates. Although she had not really made as much noise, she was blushing. I debated with myself about sitting with them at the table to prolong her discomfort. I took the tea to my bedroom and Katy followed.

I sat on my couch and Katy on the bed drinking our tea. She did not seem too bothered about her dress riding up or keeping her knees together. Not at all the genteel lady she was brought up as. We finished our tea.

"Are you going to put your underwear on before I take you home?" I asked. She bounced off the bed and was kneeling between my legs undoing my pants. "Hey what are you doing?"

"I am going to suck your cock," she answered.

"I told you I am not a whore. I do not want paying. So you can go home."

"But I want to suck your dick, please," she begged. "I'll let you cum in my mouth, I will swallow."

"Look I don't need your sympathy or paying for licking your cunt. I would rather have my cock sucked by someone who wants to do it, do it for me."

"But I want to do it, I want to do it for you, I want to give you pleasure. I want to please you. I will get pleasure from pleasing you."

"Take your dress off," I undressed and pulled her onto the bed and hugged her. I hugged her for a while and then kissed her, she kissed me back. She slowly kissed her way down my body, sometimes looking up at me and smiling. She reached my cock and with her tongue running from head to base she bypassed it and kissed my balls.

She really meant it, she took each of my balls in her mouth in turn. Pushing them up and kissing that sensitive area between the scrotum and arsehole. Kneeling between my legs she licked almost from my arsehole up my balls and up my cock all the time looking me in the eye as though I was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Fuck me, I was hoping to get her to understand that sex was more than the physical side. Okay, I have gone this far through my short life with no other thoughts but getting in girls knickers. Now I had my harem and responsibilities, things were changing. To be honest I was already in four girls' knickers so I could afford to be kind and considerate.

She pissed about doing what I'd told them, licking the end etc. For fucks sake get it in your mouth, I didn't say. Telepathy must be working. She took hold of my cock and really went to work, going deeper into her mouth.

"I'm cumming," I said. She took me deeper still holding my arse so I couldn't escape. Like I wanted to escape. I held on as long as I could until I had to cum into her mouth. She swallowed, looked at me and smiled. She slithered her way up my body, her lovely tits sliding across me lubricated with our sweat.

She smiled at me, opened her mouth to show what she had collected, closed it again then swallowed. She kissed me, long and hard. How things had moved, she had taken charge and she knew it. Straddling me she looked down. "I think you had better take me home," she whispered.

I looked at my watch. "We have a few minutes," I said and pulled her down and I straddled her. "Good girl, have you learnt anything?"

"Oh yes," she said.

"Good," I said as I pulled her up by her nipples.

"Can I have the clean knickers off the line to save me washing some tonight?"

"You will have to leave today's pair." I would get another girl to wash them. In the meantime I would enjoy the aroma. We dressed and made our way to the car, Katy carrying her clean knickers. When we parked near the Stalag and kissed, I slipped my hand up her dress and fingers in her pussy which was wet. Tender nipples and wet pussy should give her something to remind her of this evening.

Rather than go and face questions from my housemates I called in the local and had a pint of Boddingtons.

*************************

I called at the cafe after work to find none of the girls there, Sandra and Lisa were today's girls. I ordered pie and chips and sat at my usual table. I really must eat healthier, "Add mushy peas, please Gladys." they must be healthy, they're green. I finished, assumed the girls weren't coming and went home.

The girls were sitting around the table with my housemates. Of course they knew Sandra as my girlfriend so would not hesitate in letting her in. They were all laughing, probably about me, shit.

"I was waiting for you in the cafe," I said.

"We got bored and had enough tea so I thought we would come and talk to your friends. We have had an interesting conversation," she said, standing up and leading us to my bedroom.

"Your housemates are very loyal, they did not tell me that you had girls in your room, let alone what they heard," Sandra said as soon as the bedroom door was closed.

"Well what will they think now, me taking my girlfriend and her friend in my room, perhaps for a threesome."

"What a good idea," said Sandra as she began taking her clothes off. She was wearing a black and white dress with one of those strange Mary Quant type patterns. It had a zip down the front with a ring in the tab, it was asking to be pulled down. She shrugged it off, picked it up and carefully folded it.

She was not wearing anything underneath!

"Are you deliberately being naughty?" I asked.

"Me? Goodness no, I seemed to have forgotten my underwear," she giggled.

"And you Lisa, are you a good girl?" I asked. She smiled and dropped her skirt.

"Yes I am a good girl," she said, taking her top off. "I don't need to wear a bra with my little tits. Her little tits were supporting the most beautiful erect nipples. I leant forward to kiss her nipples.

"So I don't need to punish you, good girl, I would really like to put pegs on those glorious nipples." She looked uncertain before offering them to be. Oh fuck. I took her knickers from the line and put the pegs on her nipples.

"Ow, ow, it hurts more than I thought it would," she whispered but did not attempt to remove them.

"Your turn Sandra," I said, taking her knickers down from the line. "Stick your tits out," she was grinning, almost laughing. I put a peg on her left nipple, kissed her and squeezed the peg so that she gasped into my mouth.

"The difference between being a good girl and a naughty girl is slight but significant. Hold out your other tit." She did and winced as I put the peg on and squeezed it. Her eyes were watering.

I had both of them stand in front of me. "Look I don't know what you want and basically I don't know what I am doing. Do you like having the pegs on your nipples?"

For once Lisa spoke first. "It hurt particularly at first, now they are sending tingling sensations to my pussy and I kinda like that. I will like it even more when something is done about it....please do something about it." I looked expectantly at Sandra.

"No I don't like it, it hurts, I was expecting you to spank my bum and have a warm feeling from that. You squeezed my nipples too hard."

"I'm sorry, I am learning as well. How do they feel now?"

"Like Lisa, my pussy is leaking and crying out for attention." was her reply.

"Perhaps your punishment shouldn't be a smack bum but just making you sit and watch while I give Lisa the most amazing orgasm." I was laughing.

"You bastard, you won't do that I'll fucking kill you."

"So you want your bum smacked?" I asked innocently.

"I don't fucking know what I want," she was near to crying.

"Come here," I said to both of them and laying on the bed held them to me being careful not to touch the nipple pegs. "Where shall we go from here?"

"I would like you to give my pussy some attention," said Lisa. Now there is a girl who knows what she wants.

"I think I would like to see what it is like to have my bottom smacked. I think," she hesitated. "Yes my bottom smacked to see what it is like."

"Sorry Lisa you will have to wait, Sandra needs her bum smacked." I stripped off and had Sandra lay across my knee being careful not to disturb her nipple pegs. Quite how we got into this situation I don't know. I am not a sadist, I enjoyed spanking Beth and she enjoyed being spanked, she instigated it from a throw away remark.

Did I want to spank Sandra? Fuck yes but not to hurt her, just to have the power over her. As Brucie said at the time ' I'm in charge.' Quite what Sandra wanted I don't know. Lisa wanted experience and although she seemed mild and submissive I think that is not her true personality.

I spanked Sandra, not too hard but hard enough that she knew she had been spanked. I parted her legs and put fingers in her pussy. "Would you like to get on the bed and open your pussy to me?"

She did not reply but quietly got on the bed and held her legs open. I quickly pounced on her pussy with tongue and fingers, I came up for air and said "Lisa, be ready to take the pegs off when she cums." I carried on and soon she climaxed. She screamed when Lisa removed the pegs.

"Oh god that was wonderful, perhaps I will let you spank me again."

"Thank you, most kind but I may decide to spank you if you deserve it."

"Excuse me, what about me?" Lisa said.

"You must lay on the bed with your legs up and I will deal with you immediately." I took a leg in each hand and pushed them apart, diving down into that wonderful destination between her legs. I was beginning to think that Lisa, quiet, shy Lisa with her confined, wrapped up youth was the most sensible one. And the most lascivious.

I instructed Sandra when to remove the pegs and set to on her pussy. She was wet and delicious, I pushed a finger into her pussy and my tongue to her rather large engorged clit. I sucked it into my mouth and laved it with my tongue.

She soon climaxed with a shout, More noise than ever before, I think the pain of the blood rushing back to her nipples surprised her.

****************

Ninety percent of this is fiction. Sandra and I married with matron's permission and she moved into my room. As a married woman she was able to be prescribed the pill. As the students moved out Sandra's friends moved in and the four of us were one big family. My sex life was restricted to Sandra but I was confidant and relationship adviser to the girls who did walk about in their underwear.

12