Student Services Ch. 03

Story Info
I take Lilly on a field trip.
7.8k words
4.62
18.7k
24

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the next morning and rolled over to see Lilly lying beside me. She was still wearing the t-shirt that I had loaned her, but at sometime in the night she had found a hair tie (where, I have no idea) and put her hair up in a ponytail. She was snoring softly, her chest rising and falling gently under the loose thin material. I slid out of the bed and moved into the bathroom where I started the shower. I heard the door behind me open and she was standing there, awkwardly swaying her shoulders as she glanced at me out of the corner of her eye.

"Did you sleep alright?" I asked softly.

She nodded shyly. I am guessing this is the first time she has woken up in someone else's place wearing their clothes. I backed away from the shower. "Go ahead, I can wait."

"We can have one together, if you want." She replied, nervously playing with her fingers.

I pulled the curtain aside and stepped in. "Whenever you are ready, but you might want to put your hair up. I don't have a hair dryer."

She nodded and wrapped her hair up in a bun then pulled the shirt off, sliding past me and into the warm spray. We still fooled around, washing each other but I stopped her when she started trying to stroke my cock. I was never one for shower sex, it was always too slippery and awkward. Also, I couldn't really feel much difference between a warm shower and a warm mouth or pussy. We dried off and she dressed in her clothes from last night while I made us some breakfast.

"Do you have anything planned for today?" I asked her over the table.

She shook her head. "No, just wondering how I am going to explain where I was last night." She replied.

"Tell them the truth, after they abandoned you, the cops picked you up and you spent the night at the police station. It is true, you don't have to tell them when or how you left."

She brightened at that, "Yeah, that actually sounds kind of badass." She smiled, "I bet none of them have ever been arrested before."

"Not likely, especially the way they took off and left you there. What are you going to do about that?" I asked, leaning back in my chair and sipping my coffee.

"Um, I don't know. What should I do?"

I leaned forward. "You should tell them that they are a bunch of cowardly bitches and if they ever pull something like that again you will cut their fucking tits off. That's what you should tell them."

"I couldn't do that." She gasped, flinching at the coarse language.

"Of course you can, and you will. These girls are never going to take you seriously if you just tag along like a lost puppy. In fact, they are probably going to try to hold this against you." I replied. "Now, say it."

"Um, you are a bunch of..." she started quietly, then jumped as I slapped the table.

"No! No, no, no. They invited you to go with them, then bailed leaving you there. Getting picked up by the cops is one of the better things that could have happened to you. Get pissed, get angry and sound like it." I snapped.

"You cowards took off and left me there so I got arrested and, and..um what was the rest again?" she stammered.

"You are a bunch of cowardly bitches and if you ever pull something like that again you will cut your fucking tits off." I growled.

"You are a bunch of cowardly bitches and if you ever pull something like that again you will cut your fucking tits off." She replied.

"Louder, angrier, you are pissed at them." I snapped.

"You are a bunch of cowardly bitches and if you ever pull something like that again you will cut your fucking tits off." She said again, more forcefully.

"Again!"

"You are a bunch of cowardly bitches and if you ever pull something like that again you will cut your fucking tits off." She practically screamed, her fists pounding on the table for emphasis.

"Good, good, but probably a bit less screechy and more cold fury. That will make them sit up and take notice." I said with a nod and she gave a proud smile back. "You will probably piss some of them off, but others may actually respect you for it. Those are the ones you want as friends."

"Thanks Mr. Walters. Thanks again for everything." She said with a smile, lapsing back into the shy little girl hero worship that was just too adorable.

"I was thinking, if you don't have anything planned do you want to do some shopping?" I asked.

"Um, for what?" she replied, tilting her head in an adorable puppy like way.

"Well, when we went to Ms. Thorne's the other girls had some pretty fancy outfits. If we are going back in a couple of weeks, I think we are expected to dress the part."

She blushed and looked away. "I've never worn anything like that. I don't even know where to start."

"That's why we consult an expert. Put on your shoes and let's go." I replied, grabbing my keys and jacket.

About an hour later we were standing outside a lingerie store in a mall in a different town. I didn't want to chance some students seeing us together. I walked in, Lilly following behind me like she was trying to hide in my shadow. I looked over at the counter where the manager was standing behind the till. She was an older lady, and took one look at me with an 18yr old girl and she sniffed with disapproval.

I didn't care, I was headed to the sales associate who was straightening a table of bras and panties.

"Excuse me, I was wondering if you could help us?" I asked and she turned around with a bright smile.

"Sure, what can I do for you?" She said in a cheerful tone. She was in her early 20's, likely a college student working part time. She had one of those outgoing, energetic smiles that just screamed customer service and appeared to still genuinely like her job.

"This is Lilly, she is an exchange student staying with us." I said as I stepped aside and gently nudged Lilly forward.

"Hi Lilly, I'm Christine. Nice to meet you?"

"Lilly is here from China and has recently met someone. She wants to take it to the next level, but she doesn't have anything 'appropriate'" I continued and gave a small smile when Lilly blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh god, do I know about that." Christine said with a laugh, then reached out to take Lilly by the elbow and pull her along. "Let's get you measured then we can start seeing what you like."

A few minutes later and Lilly was fingering bra and panty sets while Christine noted her measurements on a pad. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder, a $50 held between my fingers.

"Lilly is pretty lonely here, would you mind 'Big Sistering' her for a bit. It would really help her out."

Christine gave me another of those genuine smiles. "Oh that would be fun, no problem. My shift is almost over and this will be more fun than straightening the stock."

I handed her another $50 and pulled out my credit card. "Here, shopping is more fun if both of you do it. Maybe get her some shoes too? I will be in the sports bar over there, take as long as you need."

Christine smiled and pocked the money. "No problem, I will even give her my employee discount."

The third quarter was just starting when the two girls walked in and I flinched at the number of bags they were carrying. Oh well, consider it an investment I thought. They were laughing like happy girls do and Lilly smiled widely when she saw me.

"Alright, I am glad you had fun. Remember, I am off on Wednesday, give me a call." Christine said as she hugged Lilly and waved to me. "Thanks for a great day Mr. Winters." She said as she headed out.

Lilly came up and hugged my arm. "Thank you, Mr. Walters. That was so much fun and Christine says she wants to hang out with me."

"Good, just don't threaten to cut her tits off." I replied as I slid off of the stool and pocketed the credit card she handed me. We were in the car driving back to my apartment when Lilly spoke up.

"Mr. Walters, what's a 'sugar daddy'?" she asked.

"Why, where did you hear that?" I asked her.

"Christine asked me if you were my sugar daddy. I said I didn't know what it was then she said it was probably you." She continued, completely innocently.

I thought for a moment, being a sugar daddy sounded better than being a sexual predator blackmailing a teenage girl so why not. "Well Lilly, a sugar daddy is someone who spends money on a woman in exchange for sex. Given how much you spent today, I guess I am."

"Can I call you my sugar daddy then?" she asked.

"If you want, but not in class ok."

She leaned over and hugged my arm "Alright, sugar daddy."

I dropped her off at the coffee shop where we had first met. It was mid afternoon and I didn't want to take a chance on anyone getting suspicious as to why she was so late. This was working out pretty well given what it started like. From what I could see, the other girls in the Student Services group were being manipulated by their handlers out of fear, but I had actually managed to get Lilly to like me. In a couple of days, I would test that theory, first I needed to make a call.

It was three days later when I pulled up to the coffee shop and Lilly slid into my car. Again, I had been studiously avoiding all interactions with her outside of those required for normal student/teacher relationship, but I had been watching her. It seemed like things were indeed going better for her and she was more involved in her friend group than she had been the last time. All in all, things seemed to be looking up for her and she had me to thank for it which was what I was going to leverage to pull this off.

"Helly, Sugar Daddy." She said with a sultry smile as she buckled the seat belt and I pulled into traffic. Shortly after we were at my apartment, she was practically vibrating with eagerness to get inside. Teenagers, once they get some good sex they can't get enough. She darted in the open door then turned to wrap her arms around me, rising up on her toes to kiss me as she pressed her firm tits against my chest.

"Oooooh, I missed you sooo much." She moaned as I kissed her back, nibbling on her ears and neck.

"Why don't you go put on one of those outfits you bought. I want to see how sexy you can look." I replied and she hopped back with a squeal of excitement as she dashed into the bedroom. I waited in the living room, sipping on a drink until the door opened and she stepped out trying to be sexy in her awkward teenage way. She stood there, posing like she had seen in magazines and videos as I slid my eyes over her.

She was wearing a black and red bra and panty set. The bra was push up of course, but not over the top just enough to enhance her bust with low cut cups that her nipples were trying to peek out of. The panties were high cut and lacy and both were trimmed with embroidered red flowers. Her hair was up in her signature high ponytail with two locks hanging down to frame her face. She had done her makeup in a sultry sex kitten kind of way with red lipstick that matched the flowers on her lingerie. She was wearing a set of heels that she had bought. Again, nothing over the top but a strappy 3" sandal that she could wear to a wedding or job interview but formed her shapely young legs perfectly. She blushed as she saw my eyes run over her body, biting her lip in awkward embarrassment as I kept quiet and let the tension build.

"Do you like it?" she asked, breaking the silence.

"Very much so, but what is important is if Mr. Browne likes it." I replied as I rose from the chair. Her eyes widened when she saw the collar and short leash in my hand.

"Mr. Browne, the chemistry teacher from Ms. Thornes' house? What, why would he like it?" she stammered as all traces of erotic confidence fell away and she was again the nervous 18yr old that I remembered.

"We are going to visit him and Julia tonight. He requested you and I agreed." I replied, walking forward and holding out the collar. "Now, put this on."

She backed away, holding her hands up in front of her defensively. "You agreed, but, but I don't want to do anything with him." She stammered "I want to be with you."

I stopped and looked at her sternly. "Do you remember what you said that night, what you promised? You promised to obey me in exchange for our silence. Now Mr. Browne has asked for you and as part of this group I am obligated to oblige him."

She looked up at me, eyes wide and lips trembling with fear. "But, I thought..." she whispered.

"You thought that because we have something here, that everything else just disappeared? All was forgotten?" I snapped back and she flinched at the tone. "Fuck Lilly, you saw what went on there. You made a promise to Ms. Thorne and so did I. Do you think she will just let us go because you don't want to play anymore?"

Tears started to slowly run down her cheeks and she wrung her hands to keep them from shaking. "Please, please Mr. Walters. Please don't do this."

I paused, I didn't want to ruin what had started to build between us. Lilly was going to be much easier to handle if she genuinely liked me and wanted to make me happy. Instead of threatening her I decided to appeal to her instead.

"Lilly, I am sorry I have to do this but I am just as trapped as you are." I said softly as I reached out to take her hands. "If we don't do this, if we don't obey them, you know what will happen to you but have you thought what will happen to me?"

She looked up at me, eyes wide and mouth trembling and shook her head. "You will lose your job, right?"

"Do you really think they will let me just walk away. You will be back in China, but I will still be here and I will know everything that they are doing. Do you think that they will take that chance?" I told her, and her eyes widened further as the implication set in.

"Ms. Thorne told me that she has been doing this for a long time, and she has dealt with problems before. If we try to walk away, to quit I have no doubt that she can and will kill me." I said quietly, squeezing her hands. "I am so sorry Lilly, I am so sorry I got you involved in this."

She looked at me for a few moments, then I felt her hands squeeze mine back. "No, no, it was me. It was my fault. I got us into this and I won't let her hurt you because of me." She said quietly. She reached out and took the collar from my hand, buckling it around her neck herself then handed me the handle to the short leash.

I nodded, then gently pulled her in and wrapped my arms around her small body. "Thank you Lilly." I whispered. I felt her arms slide me and squeeze tightly, she held me there for a few moments then pushed back and looked up at me. Her expression was still nervous but there was a determined set to her jaw now. I smiled down at her and wiped a tear from her cheek "Lets go."

A short drive later I pulled into the open garage at Chuck's place and saw the door close behind me. Chuck was standing there in, I shit you not, a red silk robe with a Chinese dragon embroidered on it. The belt was tied tight around his corpulent stomach and his balding head shone in the harsh garage light. He had a drink in one hand and a leather paddle in the other, his mouth wide with an eager smile while his little piggy eyes looked at Lilly through the windshield.

Lilly cowered in her seat, pulling the long jacket I had loaned her tightly around her body. "He, he won't hurt me, will he?" she stammered as her eyes fixed on the paddle in his hand.

I reached out and squeezed her shoulder reassuringly. "No, I made him promise. As long as you are good and do what he says he isn't allowed to hurt you."

She looked at me pleadingly as I stepped out and walked around the car, opening her door and pulling her out gently and firmly by her leash. She cowered behind me but followed obediently, like a scared puppy visiting a stranger for the first time. Chuck chuckled at the show and waved us to follow him as he moved from the garage into the house.

Chuck lived a pretty good life, nowhere near Ms. Thorne's quality but his house was large and private which was good given his preferences. He led us through a well-appointed rec room to a sturdy door that opened into what I can only describe as a dungeon. Lilly squeaked in fear when she stepped in and I felt her tug on the leash as she froze at the sight. There was a variety of BDSM gear and equipment hanging from racks and one wall had a large wooden X frame beside a wide padded bench and what looked like a low narrow sawhorse. All of these had glistening eye hooks or chains with snap links fastened to them and the room smelled of leather and sweat.

Standing in the middle of the room was Julia, the tall redhead swiveled her head to look at us as we entered. She was shackled to the ceiling by a length of chain that fastened to the thick leather cuffs buckled around her wrists. She mmmphed into the red ball gag that filled her mouth which matched the thick red leather collar around her neck. She was dressed in a red corset that lifted her well formed tits up and cinched her waist into a sexy hourglass. A lacy red garter belt fastened to red fishnet stockings and she had shiny red shoes with what looked like a 6" platform heel on her feet. The chain rattled as she tugged against it, trying to stay standing since a 4' long wooden bar held her ankles wide apart.

"You like my set up here?" Chuck asked as he drained his drink then set the glass down to reach out and grope Julia's tits. She squealed and he chuckled in response as his fingers dug into the helpless flesh.

"Very impressive, it must have cost a lot to get all of this." I commented appreciatively.

"A lifetime of purchases." He replied, his hand sliding down the bound girl's body to grope between her widely spread legs. I noticed that Julia was shaved in a similar style to Lilly with a narrow landing strip of red pubic hair that Chuck took between his thumb and finger and gave a sharp tug. The bound girl squealed again and I felt Lilly tug back on the leash once more.

"Remember our deal, no pain or torture for this one." I said as I pulled her forward. She staggered unsteadily on her new heels and grabbed onto my arm for support.

Chuck grunted as he turned to stare at the terrified girl beside me. "You sure? Sometimes a firm hand is just what these little ladies need to sort them out. Just look at Julia here. She was a grade a bitch, not giving a shit what anyone thought before I got her. Now, she does what she's told when she's told. Isn't that right honey?" Julia squealed again as he tugged on her pubic hair, nodding frantically as she breathed heavily through her nose. I saw her eyes dart between the three of us, trying to figure out what was going on and what Chuck wanted her to do.

"No pain, that is the deal or we leave right now." I said again, holding out Lilly's leash.

"Fine, fine." Chuck sighed, taking the leash from me and putting Julia's in my hand. Lilly looked at me with scared eyes but swallowed and walked forward in response to Chuck's tug. She stood firm as he unbuttoned the coat and pulled it from her shoulders.

"Well, well, well. Not quite the same little girl who showed up at Ms. Thorne's little party anymore are you?" He said appreciatively. Lilly grunted as he gave a sharp tug on the leash. "Answer me when I talk to you bitch!" Chuck snapped.

"Yes, no, I mean..." She stammered looking back at me, uncertain as to what he wanted to hear. She gasped as he yanked the leash again pulling her tight against his large stomach.

"Don't look at him, I am your handler now. Do you understand that, or do I need to break my promise." He growled as he raised the paddle in his other hand.

Lilly flinched away as far as the leash would let her. "No, no, please I understand. You are, you are my handler and I will do what you say." She said quickly.

Chuck grunted the looked up at me. "See, these girls just need a firm hand like any dumb animal." He pulled Lilly over to the wall as he ran his fingers over a variety of cuffs and gags.