Student Services Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What should we decorate you with girl. I am guessing this is your first time so we may as well give you the full treatment." He said to himself, ignoring the tiny girl who shook with fear at his shoulder. He pulled down a familiar arm binder, the same one I had seen on Julia the first time we met. He grabbed Lilly by the shoulder and spun her around, pulling her wrists behind her back. She looked across the room at me, eyes wide with fear.

"This is what we agreed to. Chuck has promised not to hurt you as long as you do what he says." I told her gesturing to where Julia hung in her bonds.

I saw Lilly bite her lip but she stopped resisting and held her arms back so Chuck could slide the arm binder up and fasten it around her shoulders and neck. She grunted as he pulled the laces tight, forcing her arms together uncomfortably behind her back and her tits out impressively at the same time.

"I don't like how you keep looking over there, guess I need to remove those distractions don't I." He said with a snicker as he picked up a leather hood and fitted it over her face. She whimpered but stood firm as he slid the glistening black material over her eyes, pulling her pony tail out of a hole in the top before he zipped it up.

Damn she looked hot, like an anime character being bound in a comic. Her red lips quivered and her tits strained against the fabric of her bra but she stood still, almost defiant in the face of Chuck's dominance. That defiance shattered when he reached around and squeezed her breast with one hand while the other slid between her legs. She gave a yelp of surprise then a quiet whimper as the fat older man groped her young helpless body.

Chuck seemed to have things well in hand so I walked over to where Julia hung from the ceiling. She looked at me with big green eyes that didn't look afraid at all. Instead, they seemed to smoulder with arousal as they followed me as I moved around her. I trailed my fingers down her neck and across the full breasts that sat cupped in the silk lined corset. She moaned softly as my fingers gently scratched her milky white flesh and rubbed her nipple to stiffness.

"I remember you." I murmured into her ear. "I remember you from class, you are always such a pain in the ass. Never getting your homework done, always talking, looking at your fucking phone. Well, now I get to be a pain in your ass."

I slapped her hard on her ass, the smack echoing off the hard concrete walls. She yelped in pain and surprise behind her gag as I slapped her again. Her hands clenched into fists and her eyes screwed shut as she helplessly took the abuse I meted out on her firm young ass.

I reached up and dug my fingers into her short pixie cut hair, tugging her head back so I could look into her eyes. "Now I get to be the one who makes your life difficult. Do you understand bitch?" I snarled.

She nodded in my grasp, looking sidewise at me out of one eye as she was helpless to do anything else. I bent down to unhook her ankles from the spreader bar then unhooked her hands from the chain, pulling them behind her and fastening her cuffs together. She moaned in relief then whimpered as the blood started to run back into her fingers. There was a plush lounge chair in one corner beside a well stocked mini-bar. I walked over and poured myself a drink, listening to the sound her heels made on the concrete floor as she followed me.

I pulled my pants down, stepping out of them and kicking them aside before sitting down in the chair. Julia stood patiently, her green eyes darting from my face to my semi erect cock while a small dribble of drool fell from her gagged lips onto her tits. I sipped my drink as I let my eyes run over her body again. She noticed my attention and twisted slightly, taking a breath to push out her chest. Just like I thought, she was desperate to be fucked, just not by Fat Chuck there.

I looked around Julia's shapely hips at where Chuck was putting the finishing touches on Lilly. He had pulled her tits out of her bra and fastened a pair of nipple clamps onto her. She squirmed and whimpered, her head casting blindly to try to find me. The hood covered her ears so as far as she knew she was alone and I had no idea what he was doing to her.

I grunted and he looked over with a smile. I nodded, then wagged my finger to indicate no more. His smile fell but he nodded in response, giving the chain connecting the clamps a small tug and giggling as Lilly squealed in pain. He used the chain to lead her to the padded bench and bent her over, fastening her leash to one of the eyehooks. Lilly scrambled as her toes barely touched the floor anymore but that soon no longer mattered as Chuck fastened leather cuffs around her ankles and secured them to more eyehooks. Soon Lilly was helplessly secured, her legs spread obscenely wide and she groaned in discomfort.

"Alright there little girl." Chuck said as he licked his fat lips. "Let's see what your handler has taught you about pleasing your betters." He slid his hand between Lilly's legs his fat fingers sliding beneath the lacy fabric of her underwear to probe her ass and pussy. I heard her gasp in surprise as the flabby lecherous man violated her helpless body.

Lilly had always looked so tiny and vulnerable; she was barely 5' and her elfin physique meant that other than her tits she was almost like a cartoon character of a girl. Her meek and quiet demeanour didn't help, she was always hiding behind something be it a text book a wall or a person. Her voice hardly rose above a loud whisper at the best of times, it was only recently that she had developed any confidence at all. Now, there she was, all of her recent growth stripped away as she lay helpless across that bench. I saw her body tense, then go limp as Chuck manhandled her. Her long dark hair brushed the floor as she hung her head in shame and surrender. Holy shit she looked sexy.

The sound of a muffled grunt penetrated my focus and I looked up at where Julia stood before me. The look in her eyes had gone from aroused to almost pissed off as my attention had been distracted by the show of dominance that Chuck was putting on. I gave her leash a sharp yank, making her fall to her knees before me. She flinched and grunted as her knees struck the small rug in front of the chair, which provided minimal cushioning for the concrete floor below it.

I slapped her hard across the tit that I had just caressed moments earlier and she squealed in pain. I hit her again, using the leash to hold her in place while I gave her blow after painful blow. "Listen bitch, I don't know who the fuck you think you are but I am in charge here. If I want to watch the show then you will fucking stand there and be patient, understand!" I shouted in her face.

She nodded, eyes clenched tight against the pain I was inflicting on her helpless body. She moaned into the gag that still filled her mouth and I tugged it out with a soft pop. She gasped for air then began to finally speak.

"Yes, yes master. I am sorry, I am sorry, please, please forgive me." She blurted out and I paused in my swing. Her eyes cracked open, then she flinched back when she saw my hand still raised. "You are in charge; you hold the leash. Please let me apologize, please."

I settled back in the chair, spreading my knees and tugging her forward. "Alright there, let's see if you are as good with your mouth as my girl over there is."

She crawled forward, the leather of her corset creaking softly as she settled herself between my legs and leaned forward to kiss my cock. "Yes master, whatever you say."

"Fucking right slut. Now stop talking and start sucking." I replied as I picked up my drink and took another sip.

I felt my prick start to stiffen as Julia began to work her own style of magic. Where Lilly was soft and sensual, hesitant but eager to please, Julia was aggressive and confident. She had apparently been sucking cocks for years and it showed in her direct approach to the subject. After a few quick kisses and licks, she took the head of my prick in her mouth and started sucking like it was her favorite milkshake.

Fuck this girl had some power as her entire body swayed in response to the frantic bobbing of her head. She shoved my cock so far down her throat that I felt it bottom out and she gagged slightly before backing off and doing it again. She rose up on her knees so she could use her waist and shoulders to push herself further down on my shaft. Her short red hair did nothing to hide her face and her green eyes looked up at me mischievously as I groaned in response to her efforts.

"Do you like that? Do you like it when I fuck you with my mouth?" she murmured as she took a break from sucking to kiss and nibble at my shaft.

I grabbed her by her short curly hair and shoved my cock back in her mouth. She moaned in submission as she eagerly slid her lips down along the shaft. "Shut up or I will stuff that gag back in your mouth and fuck the rest of you instead." I said indifferently as I watched Chuck and Lilly over her bobbing head.

Lilly was whimpering in nervous anticipation, but also moaning as Chuck slid his fat fingers into her from behind. He had one hand wrapped around her ponytail, pulling her head back hard while the other probed in and out of her pussy. He leaned down and took a mouthful of her ass, biting down hard and she squealed in pain and surprise. He laughed at her discomfort and I noticed clear red teeth marks on her soft tanned skin when he moved around to the front of her.

He pulled open his robe and I actually saw him lift his belly so he could get his cock near her mouth. Lilly tried to pull away but he grabbed her by the back of her head and forced his prick into her face. He leaned over and gave her a hard smack on her ass, the same one he had just bit and she wailed in pain.

"Remember slut, you do what I tell you and I don't hurt you. You resist, and all that goes out the window." He snapped. I don't know how much Lilly heard through the hood but she seemed to get the idea because Chuck groaned in pleasure as her small but talented mouth opened to accept his cock.

"Yeah bitch, you like that don't you. You like it when a man shows you just what your place is." Chuck moaned as he started to brutally face fuck the poor bound girl. I heard Lilly cough and gag and turned my gaze back to the redhead between my legs. I didn't want to have the image of Chuck's jiggling fat burned into my brain again, besides Julia was doing an excellent job.

She had calmed down, backing away from her frenzied new age porn star style and was taking her time with my prick. She was still bottoming out and I felt the back of her throat massage the tip of my cock for a few moments before she gagged and was forced to pull back. Her eyes were closed and she moaned softly as she licked and sucked on my prick. I looked down at her smooth white skin, contrasted against the shiny red leather of the corset as she rolled her shoulders and wiggled her hips. Her ass was still slightly red from where I had spanked her earlier and the narrow red spikes of her heels stuck out like the horns of some devil.

I tugged on her leash, pulling her head off of my cock. "Get up." I said and she rose awkwardly to her feet. Her knees were red behind the fishnet material of her stockings and she groaned in pain as her legs took her weight again. She looked down at me, her tongue sliding over her lips to catch stray drops drool or pre-cum that splattered on her tits. I took her by the hips, spinning her around and pulling her down on my cock.

She groaned in anticipation as I maneuvered the head of my prick to nudge against her pussy. I held her up with one hand firmly on her collar while the other slid my cock between her cunt lips. Her groan of anticipation turned to moans of frustration as I teased her. I felt her get wet and her legs quivered with the strain of holding herself in position while her hands clenched and unclenched behind her back.

"You want me to fuck you? You want to ride my cock slut?" I asked and she nodded eagerly in response.

"Yes, yes please. Please put it in, please let me ride your cock!" she moaned, almost whined in response.

Like I have said, I am nothing spectacular but compared to Chuck's package I am quite an improvement. I had seen Julia's eyes widen when I dropped my pants and figured that a man like Chuck would be pretty protective of his property. This girl must be frustrated as hell with only a fat +50 geezer to satisfy her and she whimpered as I continued to tease her.

"Alright, slowly now. There you go." I whispered as I eased her down on my prick.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh" she moaned as she felt my cock penetrate her. Fuck she was tight.

"Oooohhhhh Goooodddd" she groaned as she bottomed out, grinding her ass on my hips to work my cock around inside her snatch.

I reached around and grabbed her tits in both hands, pulling her back against me as I squeezed and groped her. "That's right. Grind that ass, fuck my cock like a good whore." I whispered into her ear and she moaned in response. I felt her hands clench into fists as they were trapped between our bodies while she worked her hips up and down.

"Aaaaahhhh, Oooohhhh, mmmmmmmm" she moaned and groaned as she slid her pussy up and down on my shaft. She flinched as I pinched her nipples hard, then I pushed her forward to let her use her legs to bob up and down.

"Fuck me slut, fuck me good." I told her, leaning back and putting my hands behind my head. I watched her muscular shoulders strain against the cuffs as she tried to pull her hands forward to support herself. It was futile, but like I had been told she was always pushing the boundaries, trying what can't be done. Her ass clenched as she rose on her strong youthful legs, lifting her hips off of mine until the tip of my cock was almost free from her pussy. She paused there, torturing herself then slowly slid back down, moaning constantly as the thick head shoved its way deep inside her.

I looked around her to where Chuck and Lilly were and noticed that he had stopped fucking her face and moved around behind her. I hoped he was sticking that cock inside her pussy, but given its size I don't think it mattered. Either way, he had her by the straps of the armbinder as he shoved his prick hard against her helpless body. She groaned and moaned, but they didn't sound as genuine as they did when she fucked me. I could see her biting her lip occasionally, whether in pain or humiliation I didn't know. She still managed to wiggle her ass on his cock so I think she was trying to get him off as quickly as she could.

"Yeah bitch, yeah, just like that. Wiggle that ass, squeeze my cock." Chuck grunted between gasps. Sweat streamed down his body as he bulled away at the tiny body bound before him. Lilly was completely off the ground now, having been bent over the bench so far that the tips of her shoes were a good two inches from the floor. She tossed her head, her long pony tail lashing left and right. Whether it was genuine, for show, or just so he couldn't grab it again, Chuck seemed to like it.

"Fuck yeah. You like that don't you." Chuck gasped and Lilly nodded her head in response. I could see her jaw tense as she gritted her teeth, but she still managed to moan in what sounded like pleasure as Chuck fucked her from behind.

I looked back at Julia who was grinding her hips on my prick. There was no pretending there I was sure of it. She was starting to wail like a banshee as she fucked me hard. I pulled her hips down and thrust my cock up and she gasped in shock.

"Fuck yeah!" she gasped. "Fuck me, oh please fuck he hard."

I pushed her up and she whimpered in disappointment as my cock sild from her snatch. She looked back at me over her shoulder, eyes glazed with lust as her mouth hung slightly open.

"Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet." I told her as I grabbed her by the neck and spun her around, pushing her up onto the chair. She scrambled awkwardly in her platform heels but managed to climb up onto the seat with her knees and I pushed her face down firmly against the back.

"Just wanted to get more leverage." I said as I maneuvered my cock against her now sopping wet pussy then shoved it in hard and deep.

"Aaaaahhhhh" she gasped as the chair slid back over the concrete. Her face was pressed up against a rack of riding crops and paddles the leather digging painfully into her skin. I pulled her back, not wanting to leave a mark and she shoved her ass back against my hips.

"Fuck me, oh god fuck me like a whore." She moaned and I obliged her. The chair creaked and groaned as I drove into her over and over. The sounds and smells of sex filled the small room and the temperature had risen significantly since we entered.

"Please, please, please." I heard Lilly moaning behind me and the pitiful sound just drove me harder. I unleashed as brutal a fucking as I had ever delivered on Julia and she kept begging for more.

"Harder, harder, shove that cock into me, oooohhhhh ffffuuuuccckkkkkk!" she wailed and I felt her start to cum. Her fists clenched and she bit hard into the leather of the back of the chair.

"Mmmmppphhhh, mmpppphhhhh" she grunted as her pussy started to twitch around my prick. I pushed her face down hard as her wail was muffled by the heavy material.

"Aaaahhhhhh" I groaned as I blew my load inside her. I felt my ass clench and my balls seemed to climb into my body as they squeezed the cum out through my rigid cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm" she moaned as she felt the hot jizz paint her insides. Her pussy squeezed tight on my prick, milking it for every drop as her own orgasm exploded through her.

I collapsed over her back, my cock twitching in response to the final weak spasms of her own orgasm. We gasped for air and I felt her fingers slowly clench between us, tracing lines in the sweat that coated both of our bodies. I slowly pulled out and watched as a small stream of cum oozed out of her pussy onto the leather of the chair between her feet.

She rose slowly, gingerly stepping back and I reached out to steady her as she staggered on her heels. She looked at me and gave me a slow smile and wink before she slid to her knees and began to lick up the cum that had puddled on the chair.

I looked over to where Chuck and Lilly were, he was strangely quiet and I was afraid he might have had a heart attack. He was leaning against a table filled with cuffs and ball gags, hand on his chest as he gasped for air. Lilly was still strapped to the bench but a small dribble of cum oozed out of her pussy to drop to the floor. Her head hung down, still blindfolded by the hood but I saw her mouth working as she continued to softly mutter 'Please'.

Chuck recovered himself and picked his robe up off of the floor, tying it around his fat waist. I grabbed my pants as he walked over to me on unsteady legs.

"C'mere Julia." He snapped and she rose to obey him. He spun her around and unhooked the cuffs freeing her wrists.

"Clean this place up and look after our guest here." Chuck said over his shoulder as he guided me to the door. "The men are going to get a drink and have a cigar."

About 20 minutes later, Julia and Lilly stepped out onto the porch where Chuck and I sat watching the sunset. They stood quietly against the railing, waiting to be acknowledged by us while we finished our drinks.

"Well, I have to say I enjoyed that." Chuck said appreciatively. "So did you didn't you little lady." He continued, looking at Lilly.

Lilly's face was washed clean of makeup and she was wearing an oversized sweatshirt and leggings, must be Julia's I thought. She looked at me for a moment, then back at Chuck.

"Yes, Mr. Browne. I liked that a lot." She said in a quiet voice.

I set my glass down and stood. "Well Chuck, thanks for the invite. See you at the next party."