Student Services Ch. 07

Story Info
Lilly, Farah and I spend the weekend together.
10.9k words
4.84
10.4k
14

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in my car behind the coffee shop waiting for my girls to come out. It was a long weekend so now was the perfect time to determine just how to fit Farah into my relationship with Lilly. I had some ideas but it was going to be a challenge working them around Farah's limitations. I was going to fuck that girl, but it would take time and patience to avoid falling into the same trap that George had.

Lilly and I had an alibi of her saying that she was going to visit her mom whenever we spent the weekend together. Now that they were such good friends it wasn't much of a stretch for her to say that Farah was coming with her, especially since Farah did not have any family in the country. The fact that Lilly's mom had returned to China over a month ago was a close kept secret and made our charade all that easier. Her dad's business had apparently taken a downturn and paying the costs of having two people live out of the country was now too much.

I saw the back door of the café swing open and Lilly and Farah stepped out with their overnight bags over their shoulders. Lilly practically ran to the car and yanked open the passenger side door sliding her tiny body into the seat while she shoved her bag into the back.

"Hey, hey! Put that in the trunk, Farah needs to fit back there too you know." I said abruptly and she flinched slightly at my brusque tone.

"Sorry, sorry, forgot." She mumbled apologetically as she pulled her bag out and moved to put it in the trunk with Farah's. Eventually the two girls settled in the back seat and I pulled away. Lilly babbled nervously, this was far from the first time they had been together but every new situation seemed to bring out the awkward little girl in her. Farah on the other hand was quiet, avoiding eye contact, clearly feeling uncomfortable with the new situation.

We soon got to my place and I took the opportunity to take a good look at Farah as she stood nervously in the entrance hallway. Where Lilly was a childlike 18 year old with a lean willowy body, Farah was a much more mature looking girl. She stood about a head taller than Lilly but with a much womanlier figure. Her C cup tits suited her and enhanced the narrowness of her waist before it flared to hourglass hips. Her legs were well proportioned and glistened softly like polished bronze under her school skirt. Her face was out of Arabian Nights with liquid brown eyes under perfectly sculpted thick black brows and lashes. Her hair was long and lustrous, hanging halfway down her back in a thick ponytail. Her nose was a bit big, but that just added to her exoticness and drew your eyes to her full moist lips.

Lilly dropped her bag and darted over toward me, standing on her toes and reaching up to wrap her arms around my neck. I stepped back, putting my hand up to block her kiss.

"Woah, woah girl. First things first." I said as I reached into an end table drawer and pulled out her collar. "Last time we were here we skipped this step and almost ruined everything." I shot a glance over at Farah who looked away guiltily.

Lilly stepped back and pulled her hair aside, lifting her chin with that proud look she had developed lately. I paused and looked her in the eye.

"Lilly Chang, do you accept this collar and your position as my charge with all of the obligations that go with it. Understanding that as your handler I am responsible for your behaviour and welfare, should you do so?" Ms. Thorne (fuck, Catherine. I wasn't going to let that bitch live in my head) and I had come up with this little pledge after our last discussion.

"Yes, I do." Lilly answered firmly and gave a small quiver as I secured the soft leather around her slender throat.

I pulled another collar out of the drawer and Farah took a sharp breath as she recognized hers. "Farah Kohmeni, step forward."

Farah slowly moved across the room to stand beside Lilly, hands clasped in front of her and eyes darting around nervously.

"Farah Khomeni, do you accept this collar and your position as my charge with all of the obligations that go with it. Understanding that as your handler I am responsible for your behaviour and welfare should you do so?"

She paused, and I let it linger for a moment before breaking the silence. "This was your idea. If you don't want to be here let me know and I will tell Ms. Thorne that the deal is off."

Farah flinched then answered quietly "Yes."

"That will do. Lilly, put the collar on her." I replied, holding it out to where Lilly stood.

"Me?" she squeaked in surprise, looking from me to Farah and back again.

"Yes, of course you. You are the first and as far as I am concerned the best. That makes you senior to Farah and until she proves herself, puts you in charge of her so to speak."

I had come up with this little twist myself, it wasn't breaking any of the rules but should put Farah off balance enough to make her more pliable. I also liked throwing these little curve balls at Lilly. I didn't want her getting too comfortable in her relationship with me and by constantly adding new twists kept her always just a little uncertain of my feelings toward her. I knew she loved me, but I didn't want her to believe too strongly that I felt the same way.

"Do it." I snapped as she hesitated, her fingers nervously clutching the leather band. Lilly jumped then quickly moved to secure the band around Farah's neck. I saw her jaw tense with resolve as she buckled it snugly and hooked the leash to it giving it a sharp tug. She wasn't going to disappoint me again and when the turned to offer me the handle of Farah's leash she had a determined look on her face.

Instead of taking the leather loop, I tossed a cushion from the sofa into a corner of the room. "Take her over there and have her kneel down. If she isn't willing to please me then she can wait." Lilly reached out to take Farah's hand but stopped when I growled "No, by the leash, that's what it's for. You are in charge of her now so act like it."

Lilly obeyed, taking Farah by the leash and leading her over to the corner of the room. Farah knelt obediently on the pillow, her hands on her thighs. She looked around, not sure about what to do next.

"Just sit there, don't move, don't speak, don't do anything until I tell you. If you aren't ready to act like a woman then you will be treated like a little girl." I said as I sat myself down on the sofa and waited as Lilly walked back over to me. She started to kneel down but I took her by the hand and pulled her up toward me. She smiled eagerly as she climbed onto the sofa to straddle my legs and hungrily kissed me.

"I have been waiting for you for soooo long." She moaned into my mouth as her lips attacked mine. Her tongue darted into my mouth and I felt her push her tits against my chest while she entwined her fingers in my hair. She squirmed her hips, grinding her pussy against the bulge of my cock in pants. "Oh please, please fuck me."

Instead, I put my hands under her arms and lifted her off of my lap. She looked confused but obediently rose and settled her feet on either side of my legs. I ducked my head under her tartan skirt and nuzzled my lips against her neatly trimmed snatch. She wasn't wearing underwear and gasped in surprise when I licked her pussy, then moaned and settled her cunt onto my face. I slid my hands up her thighs and squeezed her firm round ass. She groaned again as my fingers dug into her soft smooth flesh and I pushed my mouth onto her pussy.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh" I heard her moan when I pressed my lips against her clit and gently sucked on it. I felt her legs tremble and her pussy juice began to moisten my chin. I slid my tongue out along the length of her pussy lips, parting them as I licked causing her to moan again. I raised my hands, groping her tits through her blouse and school sweater vest. I felt her body shift as she struggled to maintain her balance and pull her clothes off. She tugged her sweater over her head and frantically worked at the buttons of her blouse until she became too frustrated and just ripped it off. The sound of tearing thread and scattering buttons was accompanied by her gasping voice as she took my hands and pressed them to her breasts.

"Please, oh please squeeze my tits." She gasped, then moaned in pleasure as I groped them feeling her stiff nipples through the thin material of her bra. Her thin strong fingers clutched desperately at my larger hands as I squeezed and fondled her tits while I licked and nibbled at her snatch. I felt her release my hands and she leaned forward, pressing her body against the wall behind me as she whimpered in ecstasy. I grabbed her ponytail and tugged hard and she grunted in surprise as her back was drawn into a tight arch.

"Nnnnggggghhhhh. Ooohhhhh, mmmmmmmm" she gasped and moaned. I felt her rubbing her tits against the cool wall behind me while I drove my tongue between her cunt lips and into her pussy. She climbed up, her knees on the back of the sofa to straddle my face while I ate her out.

"Oh fuck, oh my god, yes, yes YESSSSSS!" she wailed and I felt her start to orgasm. She froze in place, just her hips thrusting spasmodically as she came fast and hard on my probing tongue. "Aaaaahhhhhhhh!" she moaned while her thighs squeezed my head tightly, holding me in place as she ground her crotch against my mouth. Finally she collapsed, sliding down off of my face onto my lap. She whimpered softly, burying her face in my shoulder while her body still twitched and spasmed with the last of her orgasm. She softly kissed my neck, then took my earlobe gently between my teeth as she nibbled and licked.

"Oh god, that was incredible. Thank you." She whispered, kissing her way along my jawline until she could press her lips against mine. She cupped my face in her hands while she pushed her tongue into my mouth probing me just as I had probed her. I rested my hands on the small of her back, gently caressing the curve of her hips and ass until I felt her start to slide down. She worked her way between my legs, her fingers sliding down my tie as she looked up at me with sultry almond shaped eyes. She smiled mischievously up at me and worked to undo my belt and pants with practiced hands.

"Oooooohhhhh." She exclaimed as my stiff cock sprung to attention when she slid my pants down my legs. "Someone wants attention, doesn't he?"

I didn't answer, I just leaned back and pushed my hips forward. She took the hint and wrapped her small soft hand around the shaft of my cock, slowly stroking it up and down while she got into position. Her tongue emerged from to deftly flick over the head of my prick. She softly pressed her lips to the tip of my cock, kissing it while her hand slowly twisted around the shaft. I felt her lips open as she took the head in her mouth and slid her face down onto my crotch.

"Mmmmmmmmm" she moaned in pleasure as my cock filled her warm moist mouth. She took me as deeply as she could, then held me there while her tongue slid up and down the bottom of my shaft. Then she slowly backed off until she was barely touching the head with her delicate lips before repeating the process.

I glanced over to where Farah knelt, she was trying to ignore what was going on across the room but I caught her watching us and she looked away quickly as a small blush appeared on her cheeks. Her hands were still in her lap but she had a white knuckled grip on the hem of her skirt. No doubt about it, she was as horny as any young woman would be. She may not like men but she was definitely into Lilly and watching her cum had set something in motion, I smiled to myself at her frustration.

I gently put my hand on the back of Lilly's head. "You are so good that that. You know just what I like." and she moaned again in acknowledgement. She pulled off of my cock and rubbed her cheek against the stiff moist shaft as she looked up at me with adoring eyes.

"Well, you deserve the very best." She replied smugly as she leaned down to run her tongue over my ball sack. She took one in her mouth and gently sucked while her hand continued to work up and down on my now slick cock. My legs tensed as her soft tongue gently caressed my balls and I heard a small moan of satisfaction from her. I looked down to see her dark eyes staring up at me as she nuzzled and kissed my scrotum before working her way back up my shaft with soft lips.

She licked and sucked my cock and balls like a pro, her tongue lapped underneath the head of my prick while she stroked the shaft with on hand and fondled by sack with the other. Her pink lips gently kissed the tip then slowly parted to take the head in her mouth again.

"Mmmmmmm" she moaned as she sucked on the head of my cock like a popsicle, her tongue swirling around inside her mouth. Her fingertips tickled the base of my shaft, gently running across the sensitive skin of my crotch as she looked up at me mischievously. She smiled around the prick filling her mouth then slid her face down its length until I could feel it nudging the back of her throat. She held me there as long as she could, working her lips and cheeks around the stiff member before backing off to repeat the process.

"Enough. Get up here young lady, I want to fuck you." I growled as I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to her feet. She giggled mischievously as I spun her around and pushed her down onto the coffee table. Her smooth hard ass wiggled invitingly, and she gasped when I slid my hand down between her legs to stroke her still damp pussy lips.

"You want this?" I asked nonchalantly while I stroked the tip of my cock up and down along her snatch lubing it up with her juices.

"Oh yes, oh please yes. Please, please put it in." she moaned and I pressed firmly on the back of her neck as she tried to push back against me.

"Oh no, no no. You had your chance to tease, now it's my turn." I growled and she whimpered in frustration as I nudged the tip of my cock between her swollen cunt lips only to pull it back again. Each time I went in just a little bit more then pulled out and ran it up and down along her snatch before gently shoving it in again. I drew this out for as long as I could stand it, slowly sliding in and back out while she squirmed and groaned under my hands.

"Please, please, oh please fuck me. Oh god fuck me." She moaned desperately and I stole a glance over at Farah. She was squirming on her cushion, trying to avoid looking at us but unable to escape the sounds and smells that were filling the apartment. I noticed that she was sliding her thighs together and her nipples stood out in hard lumps behind her white school blouse.

Lilly whimpered and moaned piteously as I teased her, slowly and rhythmically sliding in and out of her wet pussy. I played this out, not just for me but for Farah. I wanted Farah to see how a real man should treat a woman and fuck if Lilly wasn't playing her part to a 'T'. She ground her hips against me every time I pushed deep inside her and squeezed her cunt against my cock as I pulled back, trying desperately to hold me inside.

"Oooohhhhhh, mmmmmmmm," she groaned, my slow methodical rhythm bringing her closer and closer to her orgasm. I had fucked her hard before, but this was the first time that I had fucked her like this. The gentle, almost loving sex instead of the animalistic passion she was used to was having its effect and she was getting as turned on as ever.

I leaned over and murmured in her ear, "Yeah baby, can you cum again?"

"Oh yes, oh god yes. Please, just like that. Keep doing that." She moaned as I pushed my cock deep inside her and held it there as she ground her ass against me. I released my grip on her neck and pulled her up off of the table, my hands sliding down to gently squeeze her tits.

"Oh, oh, oh." She gasped as I pulled her back onto my lap and she bounced on my prick. Her hand came up and reached back to tangle in my hair. She pulled my head forward over her shoulder as she twisted around, her hungry lips questing for mine. I held her tightly against me, my chest pressing hard into her back while I kissed her.

"Mmmmmppppphhhhhhh" she moaned into my mouth as her cunt muscles clenched tightly on my cock. She trembled in a long, slow surge of an orgasm, quite unlike the explosive ones I was used to. She shuddered in my hands as she kept her lips locked on mine, it was almost as if she was afraid to let me go. Her left hand dug painfully into my scalp while the table slid across the floor when she pushed on it with the other, frantically trying to keep her body molded to mine as she came. Finally, I felt her pussy relax its death grip on my cock as she sagged in my arms. Her lips softened, and gently continued the kiss for a moment before reluctantly releasing their hold on mine.

She opened her mouth, hesitating as she considered her words and I stopped her with a finger, gently pressed against her lips. I leaned forward to kiss her again, my arms wrapping around her tiny body and pulling her close. "I know." I said. Part of me almost felt bad, Lilly was a beautiful young girl, isolated and trapped but now finding what she thought was love for the first time. I was a dirty old man twice her age, fucking her at my pleasure and now using her to manipulate her friend.

She closed her eyes and leaned back against me, enfolding my arms with hers in a gentle squeeze. Her leash made a soft clinking sound as she wiggled into a more comfortable position with a soft sigh. We sat there for a few moments, Lilly needed it and I was happy to provide especially given what I wanted Farah to see. I glanced over at her and saw that she was surreptitiously watching us just as I hoped. Well fuck, I flicked that annoying little angel off my shoulder and moved on to stage two of my plan. I pushed Lilly up off my now soft cock and she rose unsteadily to her feet.

"We have dinner reservations, time for a shower?" I said as I stood, my knees popping loudly. "Care to join me?" as I held my hand out to Lilly.

She smiled slipping her small hand in mine, then looked over at where Farah still knelt patiently. "Can Farah join us?" she asked.

"No, the rules are very clear and I don't want to get in trouble again. She can just stay there and wait until after we are done." I replied briskly as we stepped into the bathroom. I wanted Farah to know that I was doing everything to respect the agreement that put her in my care, and get frustrated by it. Lilly and I showered, she took her time soaping me up and paying special attention to my cock. I had to remind her that her friend was waiting and we didn't want to use all of the hot water.

About half an hour later I was sitting on the sofa checking my watch while the girls got ready in the bedroom. The sound of hairdryers had stopped about 15 minutes ago so they should be coming out soon I hoped and just then the door opened. Lilly came out first, that impish smile on her face as she swayed through the doorway for my inspection. She was wearing a halter top with a light skirt that came just below mid thigh. She wasn't wearing the slut heels that she had begged me to buy her, but the more sensible chunky heeled sandals from before. Her hair was loose and flowed down her back like a shining black waterfall, held off of her face by a simple headband. She looked like a girl trying to impress her date without trying to be too slutty, the effect ruined by the dog collar and leash she still wore.

Farah moved behind her, shyly and much more reserved than Lilly's entrance. She was wearing a sun dress, white with blue flowers that was low enough in the neck to show her impressive C cup cleavage. The hem was just above her knees and she had on some strappy heeled sandals. Like Lilly, her hair was down and framed her exotic face perfectly, drawing attention to her shining brown eyes and ruby lips. She also wore her brown dog collar and short leash that hung between her tits.