Student Services Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no. The lesson isn't over yet." She said in a chastising tone. "Now watch what I do." She leaned in and wrapped her small hand around my cock, her polished nails glinting in the light as they slid up and down my shaft.

"Firmly but gently, like you are stroking a puppy. You don't want to hurt him, you want to arouse him." She continued in her lecturing tone. "Now that he is hard, you will take him in your mouth. It will feel strange but soon becomes very natural."

Lilly demonstrated, her dark lips kissing the tip of my cock as her tongue flicked up a drop of pre-cum.

"Mmmmmmm." She moaned. "He tastes so good, strong and manly."

I smiled to myself and let out a gentle moan of my own, no faking it this time. Lilly smiled in response then slid her lips over the head of my cock as her tongue flicked the piss hole. She held it there for a moment then slowly but steadily took me deeper in her mouth with a long low moan. She took me as deeply as she could then held it there, her tongue sliding up and down the base of my cock while one hand continued to fondle my balls. After a few moments she backed off then repeated the process, slowly sucking her way up and down on my erect shaft.

I looked over at Farah who was kneeling attentively beside her. Her face was a mixture of revulsion and wonder as she watched Lilly work on my prick. All she had ever known was abuse and rough treatment, from her family and the other handlers in the Student Services club. To see Lilly willingly and eagerly sucking my cock was clearly new to her and she seemed to be fascinated by the sight. I made an effort to keep my hands to myself, I wanted her to see that Lilly did this completely of her own free will.

Lilly pulled off of my shaft, giving the tip a gentle kiss as she leaned back. "Now, you do it." She said in a tone that was almost an order.

Farah crawled back into position and took my prick in her hands. She worked her hand up and down on the shaft and leaned forward but froze just before the head of my cock touched her lips. "I, I..." she stuttered nervously.

"You can do it." Lilly said softly, resting her hand reassuringly on the nervous girl's shoulder. "He won't hurt you, I promise."

Farah slowly took my cock in her mouth, stiffly and nervously with an anguished whimper. She held it there, I could feel her trembling and was afraid she would bite down in panic. I was about to push her off when Lilly pushed my leg aside and leaned in. "You can do it, I know you can." She whispered, then gently kissed her cheek. I noticed a tear start to ooze out from behind Farah's tightly closed eyes but she let out a shuddering breath and slowly slid her mouth down on my cock.

"Not too far, just up and down, just like that." Lilly said reassuringly and Farah obeyed, mechanically bobbing her head back and forth on my shaft. I hadn't had a blowjob this bad since I was in high school, but I stayed still as Lilly helped her work her way through her trauma. Slowly, like before Farah started to relax which was a good thing because she had taken a strong grip on the base of my shaft and it was starting to hurt.

"That's right, gently, slowly, take it easy. No teeth, just lips and tongue." Lilly coaxed and Farah started to respond to her coaching. Her movements becoming less wooden and she even began to slide her tongue around the thick cock that filled her mouth.

"Good, very good." Lilly said proudly, stroking the strong brown shoulders under her hand as Farah sucked and licked my shaft. In response to the praise, she slowly slid her face down my prick, taking it deeply into her mouth just as Lilly had demonstrated earlier. I felt her gag and she backed off, then held it there while her quick nervous breath cooled the base of my shaft.

"Use your tongue, lick around the shaft in your mouth and use your hand on the part that isn't in there." Lilly coached and Farah obliged, her tongue sliding up and down the bottom of my cock while her hand slowly twisted around the base. She didn't moan in pleasure like Lilly did, but she didn't whimper either. It started to feel good, like the first time I had made Lilly suck my cock in the car that night and I groaned appreciatively.

"See, you are doing great." Lilly cheered. "Now, switch it up. Suck, lick, stroke, fondle. See what he likes and then keep doing that." Farah obeyed as Lilly coached her in her cock sucking skills and I must say I enjoyed being the training aid. These two girls, dressed in their form fitting body stockings and heels were both working at pleasing me. Lilly, clearly enjoying her role as the more experienced one for a change was almost bossy in how she told Farah what to do and how to do it. Farah, clearly still reluctant and uncomfortable was nonetheless now eager to learn and obeyed Lilly's instructions fairly well for a first timer.

"I'm going to cum soon." I moaned. Farah was doing well and I didn't want to ruin it by blowing my load in her mouth unexpectedly. I felt her freeze in place, clearly understanding what I meant.

"It's alright, you did great. Let me finish." Lilly told her and she backed away, but she paused and looked up at me with liquid brown eyes as her lips lingered on the tip of my cock. I reached down to stroke her hair and smiled "You did great."

She gave a small shy smile then wiggled back to let Lilly in, it was surprisingly uncomfortable keeping my legs spread apart to give them both enough room. She eagerly grabbed my cock and shoved it in her mouth, her tongue wrapping around the head while she pushed her face down into my crotch. "Mmmmmmmm" she moaned and I felt her shudder in pleasure as she sucked and licked.

I didn't last long, she knew what I liked and seemed to do it all at the same time. My fingers dug into the leather armrest as my hips tightened and I shot my load into her mouth. She swallowed over and over as I spurted my hot jizz down her throat, her hands gently fondling my balls and squeezing the shaft to milk every last drop.

"Oh god you taste good." She moaned as she finally backed away, licking my shaft clean.

"Kiss her, let her know what it's like." I told her and Lilly grabbed Farah by the back of the head and pressed her lips to her mouth. I saw Farah stiffen and instinctively try to pull back but Lilly held her tight as she forced her tongue between her lips, shoving the last drops of my cum into her mouth.

Farah softened and started to kiss back. Soon the two friends were making out passionately as they knelt on the floor before me. Lilly's arms wrapped around Farah's neck as she pressed her small dark lips hard against Farah's full sensual mouth. Farah responded by grabbing Lilly by her ass and pulling her up, sliding her nylon clad thigh between her legs and Lilly moaned in response. She ground her crotch against Farah's thigh, rocking it back and forth to press her clit against the silky smooth material.

"Ooooohhhhh" she moaned as she buried her face in her friend's shoulder. Farah held her tightly, kissing and biting her neck and ear while she ground her own crotch against Lilly's leg.

"I want to taste you." Farah moaned as she pushed Lilly back and down onto the carpet. She hungrily buried her face in Lilly's chest, licking and biting at her tits through the lace material. Lilly groaned loudly as her nipples stiffened in response to her friends fingers, teeth and tongue. Farah shuffled back on her knees, all pretense of sensuality lost, replaced by the animal lust of teenagers. Lilly spread her legs and Farah flicked her long ponytail out of the way before she buried her face in her friends cunt.

"Oh god, yes, yes. Fuck lick me, shove your finger in my pussy." Lilly moaned as one hand groped at her tit while the other wrapped around Farah's ponytail and pulled her tightly into her crotch.

"Mmmhmmm." Farah murmured into Lilly's snatch her hands bracing on the inside of her thighs as her tongue worked her way between Lilly's pussy folds. She wiggled her face back and forth, unable to pull away because of Lilly's death grip on her hair. Her dark eyes shone with lust when she looked up over the black lace clad body to where the young Asian girl groaned in pleasure.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh" Lilly gasped when Farah shoved first one, then two fingers in her pussy. "Nnnnggggggghhhhh" she groaned when Farah took her clit between her lips and sucked while she finger fucked her. Her hips twisted and squirmed in response to her friends experienced tongue. Lilly may be the house champ when it comes to cock sucking, but for licking pussy Farah had far more practice and it showed. It wasn't long until Lilly was moaning and groaning while her hips bucked on Farah's face.

I recognized the start of her orgasm and so did Farah as she redoubled her efforts. Soon Lilly exploded, her back arched like a bow and Farah grunted in pain as she tugged hard on the ponytail she held in a death grip.

After, the two girls embraced on the floor, Farah gently kissing Lilly as she stroked her cheek affectionately. Lilly didn't seem to mind the taste of her pussy on her friends lips as she softly kissed her back, muttering quietly in her ear as she sighed happily. I let them lay there for a few moments, lost in each other before I reminded them who was the Alpha in the room.

"Well, that little demonstration has got me all horny again. Ready to get fucked?"

Both looked up at me, Lilly eagerly but Farah with alarm.

I stood, looming over them with my semi erect cock on full display as I stepped out of my pants. I saw her clench her legs together reflexively as her eyes locked on my prick. Sure, it had been in her mouth a few minutes ago but having it stuffed in her cunt was a whole different ball game, literally. Lilly began to re-assure her but I raised my hand, "I understand Farah, this is a lot for you tonight and you have done surprisingly well. What if it wasn't me that was inside you?"

I reached into the same drawer where I had kept their collars in and pulled out a strap on dildo. It was pink, with a regular sized cock on one end and a curved knob on the other. It had actually been fairly hard to find one that wasn't disproportionately large. Both Lilly and Farah looked at it quizzically, apparently never having considered the option. Before they could start talking I continued.

"Lilly will wear this, and be inside you, then I will be inside Lilly. You can handle that, right?" I asked looking at the tiny Asian girl kneeling on the floor. She nodded, somewhat reluctantly as she tried to figure out how that would work then her eyes widened when she finally understood.

"If Farah can handle something new, then it's only fair that you try it too isn't it?" I said with a grin and she nodded nervously again.

I helped both girls up off of the floor and we headed to the bedroom. Lilly awkwardly fastened the straps around her hips, she was still wet enough for the knob to slide into her pussy and she moaned as she buckled the straps tightly. I took Farah by the shoulders and turned her to face me, in her heels she was about my height and I raised her chin so she looked me in the eye.

"This is what you wanted, to be part of us. This is the compromise that I am willing to accept, are you?"

"Yes, yes I do. You have been very patient and understanding with me, it is my time to do the same." She said in a soft but clear voice.

"Good, now lay back and let me get you ready." I replied as I gently pushed her onto the bed. She slid across the comforter, her nylon clad body squirming as she moved into position. I pushed her legs apart and deftly unfastened the snaps at the crotch of her body stocking. She stiffened as my fingers brushed across her pussy but then Lilly was there, gently kissing her as she stroked her hair reassuringly. The nervous girl relaxed, and I slowly slid my tongue up along her smooth pussy. She shuddered but didn't pull away so I continued, slowly but steadily licking her snatch while Lilly kissed her lips and gently fondled her tits.

Farah body began to soften, then respond to our attentions. She moaned quietly as her pussy moistened under my tongue, letting out a small squeak of surprise when I nibbled on her now engorged clit. I looked up to see her wrap her arms around Lilly, pulling her into an embrace as their tongues darted inside each others mouths. Lilly squeezed and groped her full breasts, teasing the nipples into hardness between her small but strong fingers.

"Oooohhhhh" Farah sighed as her hips started to squirm and twitch under my hands. She tasted musky, not sharp and tangy like Lilly and moaned again as I pushed my tongue between her cunt lips in a long slow but forceful lick.

"Aaaaaahhhh" she squealed as I repeated it over and over, pressing my face into her snatch as my tongue slid up then back down again in long slow strokes. Her thighs pressed against my head and the cool leather of her heels rubbed against my back as she overcame her reluctance and gave in to her lust. She had blown me and licked Lilly to orgasm and now it was her turn. She squirmed and bucked, becoming more and more vocal as Lilly and I brought our many talents to bear on her.

"Nnnooooooo" she whimpered as I pushed her legs apart and backed away. I smiled as I reached out and pulled Lilly down.

"No, no, not yet. Remember, this is your last test so no cheating." I chastised as Lilly squirmed into position between her legs. I shoved a small pillow under Farah's ass, lifting her pussy up while Lilly awkwardly tried to line up the tip of the dildo.

"Just a second there girl. Some lube first for courtesy's sake." I told her and squeezed a generous dollop of sex lube in her hand and had her work it over the tip and shaft of the latex cock. It was weird to see her like this and I quickly looked away before the image got stuck in my brain. Sexy young Asians yes, ladyboys, not for this guy.

Lilly positioned the tip of the cock against Farah's pussy then leaned forward, her face close to the nervous girl beneath her.

"Are you ready? I will go slow." She whispered, then gently pushed the head of the dildo into Farah's wet and ready cunt. Farah stiffened and whimpered again, closing her eyes tightly as her hands dug into the sheets.

"No, no, please no." she whispered, but Lilly softly kissed her on the lips and her protests stopped. Her death grip on the sheets relaxed and she wrapped her arms around Lilly's neck then hesitantly raised her hips to match her girlfriends thrust.

"Ooooohhhhhh" they both moaned into each others mouth as Lilly bottomed out. She stayed there for a moment then pulled back and slowly slid in again. Lilly gently and carefully pumped in and out of the girl below her, the sound of their nylon body stockings sliding against each other accompanied by the gentle moans of the two women as the strap on stimulated both of them. I let it go for a few minutes, letting Farah get over her phobia and become used to the feeling before pushing Lilly down firmly and nudging the tip of my now well lubricated cock against her tight butt cheeks.

She stiffened, just as Farah had, but I kissed the back of her neck as I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down the crack of her ass. "You can do this, just like she can." I whispered and she nodded in response, gently pushing up against my probing prick.

Damn she was tight and I heard her whimper softly as I nudged my cock into her asshole. Eventually, the lubrication worked it magic and I slid fully inside her. I pushed her down with my thrust, gently but firmly bottoming her out against Farah as the three of us now fucked to my rhythm. Both girls moaned, Farah in pleasure and Lilly in discomfort as she was now filled in both holes. I pulled back, then with my hands on her hips pulled her out of the girl beneath us before pushing down again.

It was awkward, managing both Lilly and myself while trying to maintain my balance. I had to switch up my arms on the headboard as they tired from holding myself up to keep from crushing the girls beneath me. I could have done this doggy style, but I had a plan and it required this position.

Lilly and Farah both moaned and groaned as we all fucked each other. I felt Lilly starting to push back on my thrusts, getting used to the feeling of being double stuffed. She grunted when we bottomed out and Farah pushed up against us, squeezing her tightly between us.

"Oooohhhh, ffffuuuuccckkkk." Farah groaned as her hands clenched the blankets again, this time in passion not fear. I pushed harder, fucking her with Lilly's body as the tiny girl whimpered between us. I kissed her shoulder and felt her press her cheek against my head. She was biting her lip, maybe in pleasure but more likely in pain as I shoved my cock deep into her ass as I pushed her down into Farah. It didn't matter, I was focused on Farah who was clearly getting closer to orgasm.

She had stopped moaning in English and was babbling something in Arabic as I shoved against Lilly's ass pushing the dildo deeply into her sexy Arabian body.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh" she finally wailed, her hips bouncing on the bed as her orgasm washed over her. I held Lilly steady, letting Farah work whatever she needed to in order to make it last as long as she wanted. Farah twisted and ground her hips, twitching Lilly's body between us intriguingly. Lilly whimpered, clearly uncomfortable but she didn't try to escape. Instead she buried her face in her friends neck, kissing and licking as best she could.

Finally, Farah collapsed back onto the bed gasping for air. Lilly began to kiss her but I took the back of her head and pushed it down into the pillow. Farah opened her eyes and looked up, she had just had an orgasm, still felt a stiff cock in her pussy, and saw my face above her. She smiled.