Student Services Ch. 09

Story Info
The school year ends with a bang.
11.4k words
4.76
9.1k
11

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in my living room when I heard the knock on the door. I rose to open it and admit Lilly and Farah still wearing their school uniforms. It was a Friday evening, and I was taking a risk having them over so soon after last time. I didn't want the other students to start asking questions and maybe going all Nancy Drew over where these two went every weekend. I thought the risk was worth the reward though, there were lessons taught last time that I needed to re-enforce, and mistakes made that I needed to correct.

"In the bedroom and get changed, your outfits are laid out. When you are ready come back out and bring your underwear." I said in a firm voice and the girls quickly moved to comply. Lilly glanced back at me but I just gestured to the door and she hurried to comply. A few minutes later the girls came out and quietly moved to stand in front of where I lounged on the sofa. Both girls were wearing their body stockings and a set of leather cuffs on their wrists and ankles. I took a moment to run my eyes over the incredible gifts that I had been given. While they were only a year apart in age, they couldn't look more different.

Lilly was barely up to my chin in her shiny black platform heels, and at best a hundred pounds soaking wet. Her lean, smooth legs rose to narrow hips and a tight ass. Her tiny waist gave her hips some curve, but it was her B cup tits that gave her any kind of feminine shape. They looked large on her tiny frame but were still small enough to be hard and pert without any support. Her nipples made firm tiny points through the sheer lacy material of her black body stocking. She looked like a girl wearing her mother's lingerie to impress her boyfriend, except when you looked into her eyes. In her eyes there was a smouldering fire of lust, a fire that I had been carefully stoking to ensure it burned steadily without burning out. She had gotten a taste of what sex should be like and wanted more, much more.

Farah on the other hand looked years older than Lilly with a mature voluptuous body compared to her friend's elfin physique. She was eye level with me due to the white heels she was wearing. Her legs were well formed with a noticeable calf and thick but firm thighs, and her hips flared in a smooth curve giving her a hot round ass. Her waist was wider than Lilly's, but still narrow enough to give her the hourglass shape thanks to her tits that strained the material of the bodystocking she wore. Her dark middle eastern skin contrasted perfectly with the white lacy outfit and her long hair was pulled over one shoulder, like cold dark water flowing over rocks. Her expression was different too, where Lilly was eager and hungry Farah was nervous and hesitant. Like a child in line for a roller coaster they really don't want to ride on.

I rose and picked up the pink leather collar and leash that was sitting on the coffee table. I stepped over to where Lilly waited. She lifted her chin and pulled back her hair to let me buckle it around her slender neck.

"Lilly Chang, do you accept this collar and your position as my charge with all of the obligations that go with it. Understanding that as your handler I am responsible for your behaviour and welfare, should you do so."

"I do" she replied with a smile, then gave a curious look when I took her underwear from her hand. They were comfortable cotton panties, I had told them not to change before coming over. I took Farah's underwear from her then wadded them up into a ball and raised them to Lilly's mouth. "Open up."

Lilly's eyes widened and she took a step back, raising her hands in protest. "But, but those are dirty." She blurted.

I froze and allowed my face to transition from surprise to anger. "Last time you were here, your big mouth just about ruined everything, so you need to be punished. Now, open your mouth."

Her eyes darted from my glowering face to the wad of cotton in my hand as she cowered back. I could feel the tug on her leash that I held in my other hand. "But, but..." she stammered.

I took a long calming breath, then let go of her leash letting it fall then turned to reach for my phone. "Fine." I said "Take off your collar and get changed. I will call you a cab to take you back to the dorm."

She gasped in shock, "What? No, no its, its.." she stammered.

"What, what is it?" I roared and she and Farah both flinched away. "Do you remember what you just said, you said that you accept your position as my charge, and my role as your handler. Well, a huge part of that is trust, trust that I know what I am doing."

I pointed to where Farah stood, shaking in fear at my tone. "Last time we were together, Farah was terrified but trusted me enough to give herself to me. You almost fucked that up because you didn't, you questioned what I was doing."

Lilly stepped back fearfully, I had never treated her like this and her eyes were wide with surprise and shock. "No, no, please." She stammered.

"Now, I am trying to teach you a lesson, a lesson in trust and obedience. But you are again refusing to trust me, to trust that I know what needs to be done. Our entire relationship is based on that trust, but if you don't trust me anymore then I can't do this." I allowed my voice to change from anger to disappointment, even allowing a catch in my throat.

"Farah needs a safe word to be able put her faith me, I didn't think that you did as well. If that is what you think of me now, then I don't want to do this anymore. I thought we meant more to each other than that." I was almost sobbing as I let my hands fall with defeat as I stared at the floor.

I felt the moment drag out, this worked for Catherine on Ashley and I hope it would work here. I felt Lilly's hands on my cheeks and I opened my eyes to look down at her. Her face was a mix of fear and sorrow as she rose up on her toes, pulling my head down so she could press her ruby lips against mine. She kissed me softly, lovingly and held it for what felt like forever. When she pulled back I heard her whisper "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

She lowered herself back down on her heels pressing her leash into my palm with one hand while the other plucked the wadded cotton underwear from my slack fingers. Without hesitation she pushed the soiled panties into her mouth, her eyes locked on mine the whole time. I gently turned her around and pulled a length of black silk from my pocket. I heard her whimper softly as I pushed the ribbon between her teeth.

"Thank you" I whispered into her ear as I knotted it tightly behind her neck. She nodded in response then whimpered again as I pulled her arms behind her back and clipped her wrists together. I breathed a quiet sigh of relief, I wonder if Catherine was this scared when she challenged Ashley. Of course, she was trying to make Ashley a better woman, I am just making Lilly a better slave.

I took her by the shoulders and laid her down on the coffee table on her stomach. I nudged her legs apart and unfastened the tiny snaps that secured the crotch of her body stocking. "You remember this, don't you?" I chuckled as I pulled out the remote controlled vibrator and held it in front of her face.

She nodded, her eyes a mix of anticipation and anguish as she also remembered what I did with it. She moaned quietly as I slid the lubricated sex toy into her tight snatch and refastened the crotch of her outfit to keep it in place. I then clipped her ankle cuffs together and pulled her legs up, fastening them to her wrists with a short chain to complete the hogtie. Just for fun, I pulled her leash down her back and secured it to her wrists as well. It was long enough that she could get some slack by arching her back but if she relaxed the collar dug into her throat making her struggle to breathe.

"Your punishment will be to remain like that until I think you have learned your lesson. When you wear that collar you accept me as your handler and that means following my commands, understood?"

She nodded again, her eyes screwed up in discomfort as she bit down on the gag in her mouth. The sound of creaking leather accompanying her grunt of pain.

"Don't worry, here is something to distract you from your predicament." I said with a smile as I triggered the vibrator with my phone. She moaned again, a different sound of frustration as the slow regular throb of the device buzzed inside her pussy. She recognized the setting that I had used in the car last time. A whimper escaped her gagged lips as she remembered the feeling of unquenchable arousal that this would soon bring to her. I stroked her glossy hair and smiled down as she squirmed in her bonds, the quiet buzzing of the vibrator escaping from between her legs.

I looked up at Farah, then rose and walked over to where she had stood motionless this whole time. She followed me with nervous eyes, like a child watching a stranger walk up to them in a dark alley. I reached out and stroked her cheek gently. She flinched but I shushed her and held up her collar and leash.

"Until Lilly is finished her punishment and learns her lesson, I will be putting this on you. Do you understand?" I said in a soft voice.

"Yes." She whispered.

"Farah Khomeni, do you accept this collar and your position as my charge with all of the obligations that go with it. Understanding that as your handler I am responsible for your behaviour and welfare, should you do so."

She nodded but I stood motionless. "Say it."

"Yes, yes I accept the collar." She replied in a shaky but clear voice and stood unflinching as I buckled the white leather around her throat.

"What is the safe word?" I asked. "Blue" she replied, sounding more confident now that she believed she was in control again.

"Good, don't be afraid to say it but just remember what happens to all of us if you do." I told her as I clipped her cuffs together in front of her and pulled her over to a chair that was in clear view from where Lilly squirmed on the coffee table. I sat down, using her leash to pull her to her knees in front of me. She looked up at me with nervous eyes and I could see her start to tremble in anticipation of what was about to happen.

"Last time, I fucked you. Now you are going to learn how to give a blowjob. Undo my pants and get started." I told her.

"But, but I have never...Aaaaaahhhhh!" she stammered then yelped. I had picked up a riding crop from where it had been concealed between the cushion and arm of the chair and given her a sharp slap on the side of her ass.

"Aaaaahh, ooowwwww" she squealed as I hit her again and again. It wasn't hard, I wasn't beating her but she definitely didn't expect it and instinctively tried to pull away and protect yourself. "Unnghh" she grunted as I tugged on her leash sharply, pulling her between my spread legs.

"You wear the collar, you accepted it and that means you accept me as your handler." I snapped. "Lilly is being punished for her defiance and so are you." She squealed as I hit her again with the crop and raised her bound hands defensively.

"Please, please stop, please." She wailed and I held my next blow, the crop hovering above her as her eyes darted fearfully between it and me.

"What do you need to do to stop being punished Farah?" I asked calmly, one hand firmly on her leash the other raised to deliver another blow if necessary.

"I, I have to suck your cock, sir." She stammered, her eyes moist with tears of pain and fear.

"Yes you do. I am trying to teach you how to please a man so you need to learn your lesson well or you will be punished for your failure, do you understand?"

She nodded, biting her ruby lip nervously as her bound hands fumbled with my belt and zipper. My cock sprang free as she slid my pants down and she hesitantly took it in her hand, looking up at me for guidance.

"Stroke it, not too hard, like you are petting a cat." I told her and she slid her dark hand up and down my shaft. "Good, good. Feel it get hard, that means you are doing something right. Now, kiss the tip, gently now."

She leaned in and slowly pressed her full lips against the head of my prick. I felt her stiffen in revulsion as she tasted the pre-cum that oozed across her mouth.

"Lick it, lick it like a melting ice cream cone." I told her and she whimpered softly but complied. Her moist tongue sliding out to work its way around the bulbous head. "Very good, good for your first time Farah. Now the shaft, slide your lips up and down both sides and use your tongue as well."

She wiggled into position, her full round ass straining the sheer material of her bodysuit as she slid her head up and down on my cock. I heard a moan and looked up at where Lilly lay on the table watching us. Her eyes were half open and starting to glaze with arousal as the vibrator worked on her pussy. A soft clink of metal as she squirmed accompanied another moan. I smiled and tapped my phone and she shuddered as the vibrator stepped up a notch in tempo.

"Nnnnnnnggggghhhhhhh." She groaned, her white teeth chewing at the black silk gag in her mouth as her hands clenched in helpless frustration.

"Good Farah, now that I am hard and ready you can take the head of my cock in your mouth. Slowly, slowly." I told her as she wrapped her lips around the tip of my prick. "Hold it there and lick it, work your tongue around it while it is in your mouth. Also, work your hand on the shaft as you do."

"Mmmmmmmm" Farah moaned softly, her hot breath tickling the shaft of my prick as she swirled her tongue around the head inside her warm moist mouth. Her eyes were screwed shut but her hand was steady and her lips firm as she obeyed my instruction.

"Now slide your mouth down the shaft, no teeth, just your lips. Not too far, you don't want to gag and ruin the moment." In continued, gently pushing down on her head to reinforce my point. Farah gave a soft whimper but obeyed, taking me deep into her mouth.

"Good, good girl." I murmured encouragingly "Now, hold it there then slowly slide back until your lips are just kissing the tip and then do it again."

I leaned back as Farah bobbed her head upon and down on my cock. She still whimpered but had also started to moan as I filled her mouth. I groaned in response, pushing my hips up to meet her as she bottomed down on my shaft. I felt her shudder and she started to use her other hand to fondle my nut sack.

"Well, it looks like someone has been paying attention when you were visiting Ms. Thorne's place haven't you?" I said appreciatively and she paused in her sucking to look up at me. She pulled her head off of my cock "I saw Julia do this to Mr. Browne, is it right?" she asked softly.

"Yes Farha, it is very good. You are doing much better than Lilly did on her first attempt, isn't she." I looked down at where Lilly squirmed on the table and pumped the vibrator up another notch. She groaned through her gag, her lust glazed eyes pleading with me for relief.

"Are, are you going to finish in my mouth?" Farah asked nervously as she stroked my shaft and fondled my balls. I saw the fear and revulsion in her eyes as she knelt over my cock. I was pushing things here and I didn't want her to feel like she had to use the safe word.

"No, not this time. Pull out your tits and fuck me with them." I grunted, feigning indifference at the exotic beauty who knelt fearfully at my feet.

"Uhh..." Farah uttered with a look of confusion on her face, just like I had hoped. "Aaaahh, ooowwww" she wailed as I struck her again with the crop.

"Take out your tits and fuck my cock with them!" I snarled, hitting her again. "Which of those words don't you understand?"

"No, stop, please. I'll do it, I just didn't understand. Aaaahhh" she stammered then wailed as the crop struck her again.

"Then shut up and do what you are told." I snapped and she hurried to comply, awkwardly pulling her full dark tits out of her top with her cuffed hands. She leaned forward, her hands cupping her firm round breasts as she formed them around my prick. She looked up at me nervously for approval and smiled weakly when I nodded. She proceeded to slide her soft tit flesh up and down on my shaft.

"Good, now suck and lick the head of my cock while you fuck it with your tits."

She hurried to comply, moulding her lips around the head of my prick and flicking her tongue over the piss hole while she squeezed the shaft between her ample breasts. I looked over her head at where Lilly lay, still moaning softly as the vibrator throbbed steadily between her legs. I snapped my fingers and she startled out of her haze of arousal with a jerk. Her eyes swam into focus and she watched as Farah worked on my cock.

"Your tits are too small for this, too bad because it feels great." I said as I gently stroked Farah's thick silky hair. Farah moaned softly in response to the praise and I heard Lilly groan. I nudged the vibrator down a setting and she whimpered in frustration, her eyes pleading with me to free her from her sensual torture.

I settled myself back in the chair, enjoying the feeling of Farah's soft tits and lips on my cock and the sight of Lilly squirming and moaning in her bondage. Shit, it doesn't get any better than this I thought.

After a few minutes I tugged her leash and pulled her up to her feet. She struggled, stumbling in the high heels she wore then gasped as I shoved her onto the chair. Her bound hands braced herself against the padded back as she scrambled to maintain her balance as I pushed her onto the seat. Her nylon clad legs slid against the smooth leather, and she was soon kneeling on the chair with her ass up ready to be fucked.

"No, no please, not again. Please, please don't do this." She sobbed, tears oozing out from behind tightly clenched eyelids.

I pressed my hand to the back of her neck, pushing her head down firmly against the padded back of the chair. With my other hand I slid the head of my cock up and down along her pussy lips, nudging the tip inside then pulling it back. I saw her painted nails digging into the leather of the chair as she struggled to control her fear. I leaned forward, my lips brushing against her ear.

"Bite the chair if you have to, but shut up. I am going to fuck you now, just like I did before." I whispered as I nudged my cock into her snatch. Surprisingly, she was already wet. She hadn't tried to say the safe word yet so she must be getting something out of this.

She whimpered and pressed her mouth to the leather of the chair but did not try to move away as I worked my cock into her young body. Slowly, in and out a bit at a time I slid my hard shaft into her hot tight cunt. I felt her muscles clench in response to my intrusion and she groaned into the chair as my prick penetrated her.

"Nnnngggghhhhhh" came a muffled moan as my now well lubricated prick slid in and out of her warm wet pussy. I tugged on her leash, pulling her body back as I thrust my dick forward and the sound of flesh slapping filled the air. With my other hand I gripped the swell of her hip, digging my fingers into her soft skin to hold her in place as I fucked her.

"Yeah, yeah, just like that. You remember what it feels like to be fucked, to be fucked by a man. This is what you were made for."

"Mmmm hmmmm, nnnoooooo" she groaned pitifully in defiance but she couldn't deny that her body was reacting to my forceful thrusts. "Please, please no. Please don't do this to me." She whined softly.

"Don't what?" I asked sarcastically, giving her leash a firm tug to get her attention. "Don't fuck you, or don't show you that you like to be fucked?"

"No, no. I hate it, I hate this, please please stop." She sobbed but I noticed that she was pushing back on her own now, her ass moving to match my thrusts. I gave her a slap on one lace covered ass cheek.

"Yeah, don't lie to me bitch. You are loving this you cheap whore, you slut." I grunted as I increased the tempo, fucking her hard enough to slide the chair across the floor and against the wall.