Student Services Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaahhhhhh, Oh god, please, please" she wailed, arching her back and tossing her long dark hair as I pounded her from behind. I pulled hard on her leash and she rose up to press her back against my chest. Her cuffed hands sunk deep into the back of the chair as she pushed back against me, grinding her ass on my prick.

I grabbed a handful of her hair, jerking her head back and around to look into her eyes. Gone was the fear, the nervousness, replaced by a lustful hunger that I had seen on Lilly earlier. "You like this, don't you. You like being treated like a bitch and fucked by a real man."

"No, no. Stop, please stop." She gasped half heartedly as she pushed her snatch down onto my thrusting cock. She bit her lip and her eyes closed as a shudder ran through her body. She gasped when my hand reached around to grope her tit, my fingers digging into her flesh as I squeezed the nipple between them.

"Sssssttttoooop" she hissed but I saw her nails digging into the back of the chair and her chest rose to press her ample breast into my hand.

"I'm going to cum inside you now. I'm going to paint your cunt with my spunk." I growled and she whimpered in reply but again wiggled her ass on my crotch and I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my cock.

"No, please, please don't." she moaned weakly but then gasped as she felt my orgasm explode inside her. Spurt after spurt of my hot jizz sprayed out of my cock into her womb and she moaned despite herself.

I held it there for a few moments, the last spurts of cum oozing out of my cock. Then I pushed her down on the chair and pulled out. She lay there, her face pressed into the back of the chair as my cum dribbled out of her pussy. She whimpered, unfinished and unsatisfied but I would fix that for her.

I staggered the few steps to the coffee table where Lilly had watched us helplessly. I pulled the sodden cloth from her mouth and she gasped and worked her jaw as the drool escaped her mouth.

"Please, oh please let me cum. Oh god it was torture to watch you with her." She sputtered.

"Have you learned your lesson?" I asked, and she nodded desperately.

"And what lesson is that?" I continued, stroking her now disheveled hair.

"I trust you, I trust you completely. You are my master and I do whatever you say." She blurted.

I crouched down and cupped her chin so I could look her in the eye. "No, I am not your master. I am your handler which is why you are free to leave at any time. Do you understand that?" I needed to reinforce the idea that everything she did was because she wanted to, not because I made her.

"Yes, yes, I am sorry. Please, please.." she whimpered.

I unhooked her cuffs and she groaned as she stretched, then I helped her unsteadily to her feet. The vibrator still throbbed in her pussy and she squirmed as she stood there in her heels and lingerie waiting my instruction.

"I just came, but Farah didn't. You two will get each other off, you in apology for what you did and her as a thank you for what you went through on her behalf." I told her as I guided her over to where Farah still knelt on the chair.

Lilly attacked Farah, that is the only word for it. There was no seduction, no sensuality, just pure animal lust. Farah yelped in surprise as Lilly's hand coiled in her hair and yanked her face around to plant a hard kiss on her lips. Her other hand reached out to grab one of Farah full dark breasts, groping and mauling it just as I had done a few moments ago.

Farah reacted just as passionately, her still cuffed hands reaching out to find Lilly's small hard tits, squeezing them as she moaned lustily into the tiny girl's mouth. I settled myself on the sofa, my semi hard dick struggling to respond to the show being put on before me. The girls slid off of the chair to the floor, lace clad bodies entwined around each other as they growled in frustrated passion. Their fingers lips and tongues explored each other's bodies like starving women attacking a buffet table. Lilly took Farah's tit in her mouth, sucking it hard and deep as spittle dribbled down over the smooth dark skin. Farah raised her arms, struggling in her cuffs to match Lilly's unstoppable groping.

"No." Lilly said in a voice so forceful that I actually sat up in surprise. She took Farah's cuffed hands and slammed them hard down on the carpet above her head, pinning them there with a small but strong arm. Farah gasped in shock, being forced by a man was one thing but being dominated by another woman was apparently definitely a turn on for her.

With one hand pinning her friend's hands to the floor, Lilly reached between her legs and fumbled with the crotch fastener of her body stocking. After a few moments of frustration I flinched at the sound of tearing fabric. Fuck, that shit was expensive, but apparently Lilly didn't care at the moment. She pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and spun around into a 69 position, shoving her cunt down on Farah's face.

Farah lifted her head, her tongue lapping hungrily at the swollen pussy lips above her. Lilly did the same, shoving her head down between her friends legs and eagerly lapping at the cum filled snatch. The sound of muffled moans and lapping tongues filled the apartment as the two girls squirmed and writhed on the floor, oblivious to my presence.

It didn't take long, both women were already on the edge after what I had put them through. I saw Farah's legs clamp tightly to Lilly's head as her muffled moans became louder and more frequent. At the same time, Lilly began to shake, spasming in time with Farah's probing tongue. Farah came first, whether it was because of what I had done to her before or how Lilly was treating her now I don't know but she tilted her head back and howled as her orgasm exploded through her. Her larger body bucked and writhed under Lilly's tiny child like form, but her friend kept her pinned to the floor, her face buried between her legs.

Finally, with rapid gasping breaths Farah got control of herself then raising her cuffed hands grabbed Lilly's small hard ass and pulled it down on her face. Lilly squealed, her own face, glazed with Farah's pussy juice snapping up in response to her friends' attentions.

"Yes, oh fuck yes. There, fuck yeah right there. FFFfuuuucccckkkkkkkk" Lilly wailed. Farah, obviously following instructions continued to eat at the pussy above her. Lilly rose up on her knees, grinding her snatch down on the woman pinned between her thighs. She reached down to grab Farah's tits as her hips squirmed and bucked on her face. Her mouth gaped in a soundless scream of pleasure, her eyes wide and unseeing. Finally, she collapsed down and rolled off Farah's face as she twitched weakly.

Farah gasped for air then weakly shuffled around on the floor until she was able to slip her bound hands around Lilly's neck. Softly she kissed her friend, the pussy juices coating their faces mingling together as they held each other in a post lovemaking embrace. Their hair was a mess, their makeup smeared, their outfits a twisted wreckage of lace but they were the most beautiful things I had ever seen.

It was about a week later when we pulled up to Ms. Thorne's house. The school year was coming to an end and soon it would be graduation for the senior students. She had scheduled a final group get together, sort of a going away party if you will. I was initially nervous about what would happen when the girls went home for the summer break, how she was so certain that they would not reveal what had happened to them. I now knew that what had started with simple blackmail had been finished with respect, fear and no small amount of manipulation. Each of these girls had something to gain and a lot to lose depending on whether they kept the secret or not. Their entire futures depended one way or another on what Catherine thought of them, and they worked hard to cultivate and protect that.

I parked the car and stepped out, adjusting the fit of my Roman tunic and belting my costume sword into place. I always wanted to play at Roman Legionnaire and the tunic was surprisingly comfortable, like a kilt I guess. I settled the helmet on my head as I opened the rear door for Lilly. She smiled up at me as she slid out of the back seat, twisting her hips to give me a good look at her lithe young body. She was wearing a latex purple bodysuit with matching elbow length gloves and thigh high boots, her hair streaked with purple and up in a high ponytail. Her smoky eyes twinkled behind long dark lashes and she smiled seductively as I fastened the pink leather collar around her neck. Seriously, if you have a hot Asian girlfriend and you don't get her to cosplay as Psylocke you are wasting your life.

She extended her hand to assist Farah out as she slid across the back seat.

Helping her steady herself on the gravel drive in her high heels. Farah had her hair done up in a businesslike bun with stray locks falling to frame her exotic face. She was wearing a red silk blouse, unbuttoned to show the top of her lacy black bra and tied under her tits to show off her hourglass figure. A black pencil skirt hugged her flaring hips down to just above her knee and her smooth bare calves bulged attractively as she stood in her black suede pumps. She adjusted her costume glasses and flicked her tongue over the glossy red lipstick that plumped her already full lips. She looked like an executive secretary or your slutty boss after a few too many drinks at the holiday party. She smiled shyly as Lilly fastened the collar and leash around her neck, her red painted nails tracing the line of her blouse along the lace covered swell of her breasts.

"I feel so naughty." She murmured as she adjusted her skirt.

Lilly giggled "Fuck you look hot girl. I'd shove you back in that car and drive away with you right now if I thought we could get away with it."

"Now girls, we are expected. Don't go getting ahead of yourselves." I said firmly as I took Lilly's leash and held out my hand for her to pass over Farah's. I led them up the familiar stone steps to the door, breathing deeply of the scent of them before ringing the bell. I tried to adjust my tunic to cover my rapidly forming hard on. How did the Roman's deal with that I wondered and ended up twisting my sword belt to hide it as best I could.

Catherine opened the door and an amused smile pulled at the corner of her usually stern mouth. I gave up on concealing my erection as I reflexively slid my eyes over her. She was dressed as cat woman, the Michelle Pfeiffer version clad head to toe in a strategically stitched black latex catsuit. She had on the knee-high boots with stiletto heels which I remembered from that time in her office and I looked over her shoulder for a ladder backed dining chair.

She waved us in and led us down the hall to the living room, her latex clad ass swung invitingly, and I noticed a strategically places black nylon zipper that ran from the small of her back through her legs. Guess this suit was designed for a woman in all aspects. I also noticed the coiled black whip that wrapped around her waist and shoulders and I was pretty sure that she knew how to use it. When we entered the living room, she waved Lilly and Farah over to the wall where the other girls were waiting.

Ashely was there dressed as a cheerleader which was a surprise as the school did not have a cheerleading team. Her curly strawberry blonde hair was up in a high ponytail tied with ribbons in the school colours. She wore a cropped long sleeve sweater with the school logo stretched across her tits and a short pleated skirt slashed with more school colours. Her long tanned legs ended in white ankle socks and sneakers, not heels as I expected but I was surprised at how arousing the outfit was just on its own.

Julia stood next to her wearing a tight lacy red bodysuit, stockings and heels with a tiny set of stick on devils horns peeking out from under her short flame red hair. A plastic pitchfork and tail competed the look and given that I didn't see any strap I assumed the tail was part of a butt plug. She didn't seem uncomfortable, and her eyes slid hungrily over my outfit just as mine ran over hers.

Finally on the end stood Emily, towering over the other girls in a pair of platform gladiator style sandals. She was dressed like a playboy bunny with a tight black velvet corset and bunny ears, her collar done up with a bowtie and a set of white cuffs on her wrists.

I heard a chuckle and looked over to see Chuck standing there dressed in a Roman toga. He gestured to his costume and commented "Looks like we are both emperors tonight."

I smiled back and nodded to his very visible erection. "Let's hope we don't suffer from the premature collapse of the Roman Empire then."

I heard Sarah's raucous laugh and glanced over at where she was trying to recover from snorting her drink through her nose. Of all things, she was dressed like a little girl in a frilly pink smock with a sparkly headband. She even had an oversized lollypop in her hand and was struggling to decide where to put down to wipe her nose. "Looks like both of you are ready to get started." She grunted between coughs as she nodded toward the bulges our semi erect cocks were making in our costumes. "Must be nice."

Catherine made a polite cough to get our attention. "Ladies and gentlemen, I want to thank you for coming to celebrate the end of the school year. As you know, some of these students will not be returning and I wish them the very best in their future endeavors. I am proud to say that Emily has earned a full sports scholarship, Julia has been accepted into the Chemistry program at MIT and Ashley will be studying Law at Harvard."

She walked along the line of girls as she said this, clipping familiar coloured tags to their collars then she waved us over holding up a bowl. We drew our lots, Chuck drew last and since George wasn't here he got to pick two. I looked over and was glad that I had picked Ashley, she and I had unfinished business. Sarah pranced over and grabbed Julia's leash. "Oh my, is this little devil going to tempt me into evil" she said in an exaggerated childish voice. I saw Julia roll her eyes as Sarah tugged her toward the sofa.

Catherine had drawn Lilly's tag and held it up as she beckoned my little charge over to her. Lilly's purple latex boots didn't have heels and Catherine towered over her in her own stilettoes. Despite this, Lilly approached her with confidence, shaking her long purple streaked hair out of her face and looking up defiantly when Catherine took her by the leash. "Staying in character I see, I will enjoy the challenge." Catherine said as she tugged Lilly to her toes while she leaned down to press her dark red lips to Lilly's shiny purple ones.

Chuck walked by with Emily and Farah in tow, one leash in each hand. His belly jiggled under the drape of his toga as he chuckled like a boy who had just won a prize at the fair. Farah looked over at me with scared eyes, but I nodded and mouthed 'Its okay' to her. She swallowed nervously but didn't falter her step as Chuck led them over to a corner of the room.

"I guess I belong to you tonight, Mr. Walters." I heard beside me and jumped a bit in surprise. With the sound of heels clicking on hardwood filling the room, Ashley's sneakers were basically silent as she walked over to me. I saw a smile tug at the corner of her mouth as she saw my reaction, but her eyes were downcast and shining blue behind her long dark lashes. She may still be the defiant bitch I knew well, but she had apparently learned to play the game since last time I was here.

"Fucking right you are, and we have unresolved business between us." I spread my legs and she took the hint, sliding to her knees and pushing the kilt of my costume up to my hips to expose my now hard cock. She leaned forward, the soft material of her crop top sweater sliding over my prick as she pulled herself up my body to press her pink lips against mine.

"You were a lesson I needed to learn, now please let me thank you for being such an excellent training aid." She murmured against my mouth as her hand slid up my thigh to stroke my cock, rubbing the tip between her breasts and over her hardening nipples.

I settled back into the chair as she kissed her way down the breastplate of my costume. Teasingly, she flicked her tongue over the rigid plastic as if it was my bare chest leaving pink lipstick kisses on the smooth material. Finally after what felt like forever she settled herself between my legs, her lips descending to kiss the tip of my cock. Her tongue slid over the head, lapping up the drops of pre-cum that had oozed out. Her soft but strong hand twisted around and up and down the shaft as she nuzzled the head with her mouth.

'Enough of this teasing shit, this girl needs to know who is in charge here' I thought. I took her ponytail in my hand, yanking her head up sharply and earning a squeak of painful surprise in response. Her eyes flashed with anger and she struggled reflexively in my grip. "There it is, there's the fire. You haven't changed at all have you."

She stiffened and her glare turned frigid but I held her firmly, the silence between us unnoticed amongst the moans and groans filling the room. "Life lesson little girl, don't try to fuck with someone who knows they are being fucked with." I whispered firmly.

She stared daggers up at me and I felt her try to turn her head to look at where Catherine sat. I tightened my grip, forcing her to keep eye contact with me. "What? Are you going to cry to mommy whenever the bad man doesn't play your game?"

She glared at me, then relaxed in my grip. Her eyes softened a but, still like glacial fire but not the death stare from moments before. "I am sorry, Mr. Walters. You are right, I can't treat everyone like a stupid man focused on my tits." She resumed stroking my cock and slowly slid down to rub the head against her cheek. "Some men need to be coaxed into falling for me. Can I practice on you, please?"

As she spoke her eyes softened from hard ice to the soft warm blue of a Caribbean Sea. They widened to a size I did not think possible, and her lips morphed from an angry line to a gently pleading pout. Holy shit, this was some Oscar level acting. If I hadn't been sitting right there I would never believe the gently pleading girl kneeling at my feet was the same firebrand who wanted to rip my eyes out a few seconds ago.

"Much better." I murmured, not trusting myself to say more without a stammer. She smiled softly and slid her pink lips over the head of my cock. Her eyes closed and she let out a soft moan of pleasure as my prick filled her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned again as her head slid toward my lap, my hard cock filling her while her tongue worked its magic along the bottom of the shaft. Her pink painted nails glistened in the light as she gently twisted her hand around the base of my prick and I melted back into the leather cushions of the chair. Fuck, this kid was good.

I released my grip on her ponytail, stroking her soft hair. She whimpered softly in response to my caress as her head bobbed up and down in my lap. The soft material of her sweater rubbing against the inside of my thighs as she worked herself into a comfortable position and prepared to give me a long, slow, sensual blow job.

After a few moments of pure bliss, I opened my eyes to look around the room and see how the others were getting along. Catherine had Lilly pressed up against the wall, one hand tangled in her long dark hair pulling her head back while the other groped her small firm breasts underneath he purple latex of her bodysuit. Lilly's arms were up around the taller woman's shoulders, pulling herself up to press her lips hard against her mistresses. Lilly was giving as good as she got and it was difficult to determine who was in charge as they moaned and groaned lustily into each others mouths. The zipper on Catherine's catsuit had been pulled down and her large mature breasts had spilled out, enveloping Lilly's small firm upper body.