Student Support Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,718 Followers

"Hey," I said. "Come and sit on the bed."

She advanced nervously into the room and sat gingerly at the end of the bed, about as far away from me as she could get.

"What's up?" I said.

"I texted Maggie," she said. "And she told me to – well, not to be such a coward. I should just come in here and... get into bed with you."

Thanks Maggie.

I sighed. "You don't have to listen to her, Liz. You know that. Never do anything you don't want to. Not with anyone, ever. OK?"

"I know," she said. "But... part of me did want to. Maggie knows that. She's just trying to help. It's just I'm so... I don't know... I just can't..."

She was going to be in tears soon, I could see that.

I hushed her gently. "Don't worry," I told her. "It's OK."

I thought for a moment. Liz was a sad, miserable shadow at the end of my bed.

"How about we try this," I said. "Get into bed, but over there, OK? I'll stay here, you stay there, and we can just lie there together."

She didn't move.

"I'd never do anything to hurt you Liz - let's see if we can do that, just for a while."

She got up and walked slowly around to the other side of the bed. Then she lifted the covers up and slid in, lying nervously right on the edge furthest from me.

"There," I said. "That's ok, isn't it?"

She nodded.

"Give me your hand," I said. She slowly pushed her hand across the covers towards me. I reached out and took it and gave her a gentle squeeze.

"Good night, Liz" I said. "Sleep well."

We lay there like that for a few minutes. I stroked her hand very gently but was careful to do nothing else. After a while I noticed her breathing changed, the longer, slower breaths of somebody asleep. I felt very protective of her, and rather noble. I will watch over you all night, I thought grandly and rather pompously, and promptly fell asleep as well.

**

The morning sunlight woke me up around eight. I was lying right on the edge of the bed – subconsciously I'd obviously been keeping my distance from Liz all night – and I was rather stiff and uncomfortable. I stretched, and opened my eyes, and found myself looking straight into Liz's eyes.

"Hello," I said. "How are you this morning?"

She made a face. "OK, I suppose."

"Want some breakfast?" I was aware that I had a large and painful erection, and I adjusted my position quickly to ensure it remained hidden.

"In a minute." She was quiet for a moment. "I like being here."

"OK," I said. "No rush."

"I wish I didn't have this... hang-up," said Liz. "I can't tell you... how many times I've dreamt about waking up with you like this."

"Really?" I was absurdly flattered and touched.

"Oh yes. I always dreamed that one day I would. And now here I am, and you're right over there about to fall off the end of the bed, like I'm made of... fucking china!"

It was so unlike Liz to swear that I couldn't help smiling.

"It's not funny!"

"No," I said. "It's not, but... I like it when you swear. You should do it more."

"Well... I just fucking might!"

"Good," I said. "Any other naughty words in your vocabulary?"

"None of your... bloody business!"

"Come on! A ten-year-old can do better than that. All this education... come on Liz."

She glared at me.

"Tits."

"Feeble!"

"You're a fucking... bastard!"

"OK, bit better."

She suddenly looked appalled. "I mean – you're not – I just wanted to show you I could, you know, swear."

"I'm still not convinced," I said. "You swear like a nun."

"I do not!" Genuine indignation.

"Little Julie Andrews Lizzie, skipping around a mountain, singing songs."

"Fuck you!"

"That sounds nice," I said, without thinking. She blushed.

"Yeah, right," she muttered. "Why have me when you could have beautiful sexy Maggie?"

"Because you're beautiful too," I said. "You're incredibly attractive."

She looked at me dubiously. She wanted to believe me, I could see.

"You're gorgeous, funny, incredibly sexy and smart. But..."

I paused for effect.

"What? What's wrong with me?"

"You're just totally crap at swearing," I said sadly. "Which I'm afraid is a big turn-off for me."

She reached over and hit me. It was quite hard, too, a real blow on the shoulder. I was tempted to grab her and pull her to me and wrestle. If it had been Maggie I would have done. But with Liz I still sensed I had to be very, very careful. She wasn't quite made of china, but she was certainly brittle.

"Ow!" I said. "OK, I concede. You're great at swearing."

We looked at each other for a long moment.

"Thank you," she said after a while. "For... you know. All this."

"You're welcome," I said. "I'll get you some breakfast."

**

I went downstairs and started making coffee and pancakes. I thought she'd come down and join me after a few minutes, but when she didn't appear I put it all on a tray and headed upstairs.

She was still lying in my bed. I have to say it was a real turn-on seeing her there.

"You want your food here?" I said.

"If that's ok," she said shyly. "I... like being in here. I told you I used to daydream about it. I'll probably never get to do it again, so, well, I thought I'd make the most of it."

"No problem at all," I said.

I passed her pancakes and some coffee and she set to with quiet enthusiasm. I nibbled a pancake myself but they weren't my favourite way to start the day and I was really just keeping her company.

"How many texts have you had from Maggie this morning?" she asked.

"Two," I said. "You?"

"Three."

"Ah," I said. "Good old Mags. I guess she's not asking about what you had for breakfast."

"No," she said. She blushed. "The last one said... no, I can't say it."

"That's ok. I can probably take a guess."

Liz paused, then took a deep breath. "The last one said – just get him to fuck you already."

"Wow," I said. "Who said romance is dead?"

Liz didn't laugh. She was deep in thought, and I suspected none of it was healthy. I really wanted to help her if I could, but I was stumped as to what I could do. Definitely she was too wound up for any kind of seduction at present.

Then inspiration struck. At least, I had an idea that I thought was worth a try.

"Can I tell you about my first girlfriend?" I said.

"Your first girlfriend? Sure – but why?"

"Well, you might find it interesting. And relevant. And... I don't know. I've never told anyone else about her, not even Charlie, and you remind me of her, a bit."

"OK," she said.

**

So I told her about Nicola. I'll edit out the interruptions and repetitions and clarifications and so forth, and I may have told it in a slightly less explicit way, but the essence of it was this:

I met Nicola in college when I was eighteen. I'd never had a girlfriend before then, not even been on many dates. Nicola was blonde, petite, smart - smarter than me – and incredibly sexy. I always felt she was out of my league, but somehow I got up the courage to ask her out and maybe she was feeling benevolent that day because she said yes. The first date went well, I made her laugh and she kissed me enthusiastically at the end of the evening. Later, she told me the fact that I was such a good kisser made her agree to a second date.

We just clicked. Sometimes you find people who you just know are right for you, conversation is easy, chemistry is strong, the humour is mutual. And Nicola and I were like that. We spent nearly all of our spare time together. And the sexual attraction between us was amazingly powerful. It was almost unstoppable.

But, she didn't want to have sex with me. She wanted to stay a virgin until she got married. I don't know why she had such old-fashioned ideas but she was absolutely implacable about it.

You can imagine that caused me quite a lot of confusion and frustration at first.

What you probably can't guess is that I think I learnt more about sex from my time with Nicola than I ever did with anybody else.

She wanted to remain a virgin. But she was up for nearly everything else. Rubbing against me was her favourite. She could do that for what seemed like hours, until I could have sworn I had friction burns on my private parts. Oral, she loved, she would suck me off with great delight and would welcome me going down on her. I could touch her, rub her, pretty much do anything except penetrate her. I learnt how to give her the most tremendous orgasms. She loved me to massage her. I learnt how to touch and tease her with my fingers and tongue, how to take her to the edge and back down again, over and over, until she was nearly begging for me to give her release.

This all took time. She was a patient teacher and an enthusiastic one. I was heartbroken when she left me. She said she'd found the love of her life, a guy called Michael who was already going bald and who seemed completely unremarkable to me, but there was no changing her mind.

**

"He was a lucky guy," I said. "And I was lucky to have met her, and I'm always grateful I did."

Liz listened to all this, absorbed.

"It's really sexy hearing all that," she said. "So... that was your first girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"Lucky girl," she said. "I bet not many men would have been so patient."

I shook my head. "I think you'd be surprised. Sex is lots of different things, and there was really only one thing we didn't do. I would have liked to do it, sure, but I enjoyed the hell out of all the others."

"But I don't want to not do it," she said. "In fact, I really want to. I'm just scared of it."

"I understand," I said. "But I think you're thinking of sex as this one thing, rather than this spectrum of things. Maybe try enjoying some of the other things first, and then see if your feelings change. Even if they don't, you'll still have a pretty good time, I think. And it will be a lucky boy who you decide to share those things with."

"I don't know," she said doubtfully.

"Think about it," I said. "You should probably get going."

She nodded. "But what are we going to tell Maggie?"

I reached for my phone, and tapped out a short message. I showed it to her.

All good. We had a lovely time. Am going to ask her for another date next week. X

"What do you think?"

"Really? You'd like to ask me on another date?" She seemed to glow.

"I would," I said. "I really enjoyed being with you. What would you say if I did?"

"I'd say yes, of course," she said. And she smiled the first proper smile I'd seen her give for some time.

**

Maggie was of course impatient with our slow progress, but I told her firmly that this was not going to be a quick fix. Indeed, I might not even be the fix, but I thought being with Liz was fun for me and seemed to be relaxing her, and having a trusted, older and more experienced person to talk to could only help.

"She doesn't know what she's missing," sighed Maggie. She said this as she straddled me, my cock firmly lodged inside her. "She doesn't know... how nice it feels to have... your big dick... shoved inside me..."

I pushed up and into her, matching her slow rhythm.

"Oh God!"

I reached up and gently kneaded her nipples.

"That's also pretty... fucking... good."

"Use my cock," I said. "Use my cock and come on it, Maggie."

I pulled her down and onto my chest. This was my favourite position, feeling her close, able to control exactly my thrusts up and down into her, her chest pressed against mine, able to reach down and cup and squeeze her buttocks.

"Keep fucking me and I'll come," she gasped. "I'm so... close..."

A few moments later she was writhing uncontrollably as her orgasm spread through her. My own was waiting in the wings if I wanted it, but I slowed down, not wanting to come yet.

When she recovered she levered herself up onto one arm and looked at me accusingly.

"You didn't come?"

"Not yet," I said. "I'm going to fuck you a lot more first."

"That sounds delicious," she said. "But I'm not sure I can take any more, really."

"Tough," I said. "You've been quite bossy about this whole Liz thing, and I think you need a lesson."

"Oh god," she sighed. "All right then."

Nearly half an hour later she staggered out of bed, barely able to speak. I had been a bit cruel with her, it's true, but a touch of viciousness in sex is sometimes a welcome extra spice. And I felt Maggie could do with bringing down a peg or two.

"Christ," she muttered. "I feel like I've been fucked by a steamroller."

"Sorry," I said innocently. "Don't know what was wrong with me today."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "I had no idea you could be so mean."

"Mean?" I was all innocence. "You seemed happy enough at the time."

She leaned over to kiss me goodbye. "Bastard. You do realise I'm going to expect that every time now, right?"

**

For our second date I invited Liz to come over for dinner. I cooked some tuna steaks while she assembled a salad. She seemed more relaxed this time, and I was able to make her laugh quite easily. She brushed against me several times as we moved around the kitchen and I had a tingling sense of promise and possibility. But I still needed to be very cautious with her, I knew.

Conversation continued smoothly over dinner – as I said, Liz had always been the one I'd had most in common with, so the age gap between us didn't seem relevant or important. Then I suggested moving to the sofa to find something to watch on the television.

To my surprise she blushed slightly.

"Um," she said. "I was wondering if... maybe we could go upstairs?"

"We can do whatever you want," I said. "You sure that's what you want to do?"

"Yes... it is... but I'm not trying to tease you anything, I'd just really like to be in bed. In bed... with you, like we did last time, and just talk there. Or... whatever." She blushed again.

"I would really like that too," I said. "In fact, it sounds great."

So I took our drinks and she followed me upstairs. She had a small bag with her and she disappeared into the bathroom with it. When she reappeared she was wearing a short, black night dress that finished just above her knees.

"You look wonderful," I said. "Really beautiful."

She smiled shyly. "Thank you."

Suddenly I realised I was fully dressed, and she was looking at me expectantly.

"Um," I said. "I've got a night dress just like that, but it's in the wash." She raised an amused eyebrow. "I guess I'll put some pyjamas on."

She took a deep breath.

"Well, actually... this is going to sound really ... I wondered... would you mind if... I mean, I'd quite like to be able to... you know... see you." She had been red before. Now, if possible, she was even redder.

"Oh," I said. Then I nodded slowly. "Yeah, sure, I'm going to feel a bit self-conscious for the first few minutes, but... if you promise not to laugh too much."

"I wouldn't!"

"I know. OK. Here goes." I hesitated for a moment and then started getting undressed. Her eyes watched me the whole time. I could feel myself getting harder as I got down to just my boxers, and I paused briefly before removing them. Well, I told myself, she wanted to see what you looked like...

So I peeled those off too. I felt rather uncomfortable just standing there naked in front of her, so I tugged back the covers and got into bed. She looked a little disappointed but then she did the same on her side.

"Thank you," she said again.

She rolled over on her side and looked at me.

"I can't quite believe I'm in your bed again," she said.

"It's something of a surprise to me too," I said. "But it's a really nice one."

"Do you think I could... would it be strange... would you mind if I just... touched it?"

"Yes," I said. "Of course."

She looked at me nervously. "You're sure that's OK? I mean... I might not want to do anything else, and that doesn't really seem fair."

"Liz," I said. "A beautiful girl wants to see me naked and touch me. Believe me, I'm very, very happy about that. And nothing else needs to happen. I'm fine with that."

"Really?"

"Really."

I pulled back the sheets so I was fully visible to her.

"Scoot over," I said.

She moved cautiously over to my side of the bed. She knelt half way down my body, peering down at my cock with intense but nervous interest.

"I've never really seen a man... up close before. Only in... films. You know. Porn stuff. Not like this."

I didn't say anything. I just nodded.

"And it's ok if I touch it?"

"I'd love it," I said. "But you have to realise that I will react to that. In fact, I'm reacting already."

It was true. Even as she looked at it my cock was stiffening slightly as it lay on my stomach, expanding and swelling.

"That's amazing," she said softly.

"It's because you excite me," I said. "Being here with you, like this, I find really erotic and sexy."

"I do too," she said.

She reached out tentatively and stroked it, as you would a dog you're not quite sure of. My cock basked in the attention, and grew even firmer, lifting itself away from my stomach. Liz sighed almost inaudibly and then settled herself lower down, sliding her legs away so she was almost at eye level with my groin. She continued to stroke me.

"And men... like this?"

"We do. As you can see. But I would guess most of us prefer a firmer grasp, rather than a gentle stroke."

She nodded almost imperceptibly, and then pinched the top between thumb and forefinger. That felt very good indeed, and I took a sharp intake of breath.

She looked concerned. "Did that hurt?"

"No," I said. "That feels great. Move your hand up and down a little."

She started to do that, and I closed my eyes to relish the sensation.

"And this is what men do... when they're playing with themselves?"

"Pretty much. Would you like me to show you?"

"Oh, yes please."

I reached down, gently removed her hand, and took hold of my cock. I began to work it back and forth, very slowly at first, but gradually building up the pace. Then I slowed down again and took my hand away.

"I do it like that. I'm sure other men might do it differently, but that works for me."

"And if you keep doing that... you'll eventually... you know?"

"Come? Yes. Though it's the thoughts that matter as well. Probably the most important part, really. So I'll do that, and I'll have some fantasy going through my head, and eventually, when I'm ready, I'll come."

"Yes," she said. "I like the fantasy bit of it too. Lying there, just dreaming about something even if you think it'll never happen. Though sometimes..."

She trailed off. I glanced at her expectantly. She looked away.

"I used to fantasise about being in your bed, with you... and then last week it happened. Though not how I thought it would. And every night since then, I've thought about it even more."

"You fantasised about being in bed with me?"

She nodded, biting her lip. I reached down and took hold of my cock again.

"That's good, because I've been thinking about you too."

"Really? But you've got Maggie..."

"I've thought about you a lot, Liz. I don't want to scare you off, but you've been really naughty in some of my day dreams."

She watched, fascinated, as my hand worked its way up and down.

"What sort of things did I do?" she whispered. "In those dreams?"

"You sure you want me to tell you? You might be shocked."

She nodded fiercely. "Please."

"You sucked me off, Liz. You took my cock in your mouth and you sucked it."

She closed her eyes. "I thought about that too."

"You stroked my cock, Liz, and you sucked me, and you made me come."

"God, I can't believe this... I love seeing you do that to yourself."

We continued like that for several minutes. I lost my slight self-consciousness and began to enjoy it. She seemed to be transfixed. I could see her fingers slowly clenching and unclenching as she watched.

AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,718 Followers