Student Support Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,719 Followers

"Do you want to help me come, Liz? It'd be so easy. You don't have to touch me, but one thing would really help me come." I was whispering to her now, caught up in the moment and the powerful sexual atmosphere that enveloped us.

"Tell me." She could hardly take her eyes away from my cock.

"Let me see your body, Liz, you're so beautiful, I've always wanted to see you naked and if I do I know it's going to make me come."

She hesitated for only a second, then sat up and pulled her night dress over her head. She wore nothing underneath except for a small pair of black panties. Her breasts were small but perfect and I could see each of her pink, puffy nipples were capped with a hard tip.

"Jesus you're so lovely Liz... I'm going to come now..."

And about thirty seconds later I did. She let out an audible gasp as the semen spurted from me and splattered onto my stomach. I groaned and closed my eyes and lessened my grip on myself, slowing right down and just doing enough to milk what was left out of myself.

I lay there for a few moments. I could hear she was breathing almost as fast as I was. I opened my eyes and smiled at her.

"And now if you'll excuse me," I said. "I'm afraid we're at the rather messy, awkward part of me going off in search of some tissues."

"I'll get some," she said, and sprang off the bed. She was quickly back holding a wad of tissues from the bathroom. I expected her to hand them to me but instead she carefully and diligently cleaned me up, approaching the task with a focused gentleness that I found very endearing. She even lifted my penis gently and cleaned underneath it. Then, when I was completely clean, she surprised me again by bowing her head quickly and giving my cock a quick kiss.

"That... was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen," she said.

"You are one of the sexiest things I've ever seen," I said, and meant it.

She suddenly realised she was still wearing nothing but her panties and instinctively her hands flew to cover her breasts. Then she sheepishly removed them again.

"I guess it's a bit late to be modest," she said. "They're not very big, compared to Maggie's."

"They're perfect," I said. "Honestly Liz, you have no idea how completely lovely you are."

She was going to disagree then she seemed to stop herself.

"You make me feel really sexy," she said. "It's just so... well, amazing."

"It is," I said. "Sex between two people who really like each is just about the greatest thing in the world."

"So... you're saying we just had sex?"

"Wouldn't you?"

She thought about it. "I guess."

"Then if you'll indulge me," I said, "do you think we could do one of my favourite parts of the whole thing?"

She looked a little nervous again. "What's that?"

"I'd really like to just hold you," I said.

She looked at me for a moment then smiled and nestled down beside me. I reached down and pulled the covers over us, then I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. I could feel her breasts pushing into my side. I stroked her arm softly and she stretched out like a cat under my touch.

"You have nice hands," she said.

Then she giggled.

"And a very nice... you know."

"I don't," I said, teasing. "Please tell me Liz."

"You have a very nice... " - she took a deep breath - "... cock."

"Thank you," I said. "But I believe you also mentioned you'd never really seen one up close before. So for all you know it might be one of the ugliest."

"I bet it's not!" she said, a trace of indignation in her voice.

"I'm kind of hoping it isn't too," I said. "Just pointing out that, scientifically speaking, your sample size is pretty small."

"Yeah, well," she said, "I think on this occasion I say 'fuck science' - I'm going with my gut instinct."

I laughed.

"We are making progress," I said. "Little Lizzie, playing with cocks and swearing like a trooper."

She poked me in the ribs.

"Don't tease me! I'll regress."

"I don't think so," I said. "I think you're a natural. Maybe just a bit of a late starter, but you're going to be just fine."

"You think?"

"Nope," I said. "I know for sure." And I kissed her on the forehead.

We lay there wrapped in each other's arms for what must have been ten or twenty minutes. I looked over and saw her eyes were shut and thought maybe she'd gone to sleep. But as I moved she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Martin?"

"Yes Liz?"

"Can we do something like that again in the morning?"

"Absolutely," I said.

**

I awoke before she did and slipped downstairs to make some coffee. When I came back up she'd put her night dress back on, which rather disappointed me.

"Morning," I said. "How did you sleep?"

"It was funny," she said. "In some ways I suppose I didn't sleep that well. I kept waking up and you were asleep and I felt so... lucky to be there with you. I was kind of making the most of it, I suppose. And then I'd fall asleep again and then a few hours later I'd be awake... I did that three or four times."

"Well, you're welcome to have a snooze now," I said. "I'm going to have a shower."

I left her sipping her coffee and looking thoughtful.

I'd been under the shower a few minutes when I heard her come in to the bathroom. Through the frosted glass I saw her pull her nightdress over her head and then tug her knickers down. She hesitated for a moment and then pulled open the frosted screen.

"I thought maybe I'd join you," she said.

I moved over to make room. She came in rather tentatively but then reached up and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back firmly and put my arms around her. She relaxed into me, then broke the kiss and looked down and giggled.

"Sorry," I said.

"No," she said. "I'm really flattered."

She took my cock in her hand and began to soap it. I remembered Maggie doing something similar only recently, and I smiled to myself. Showers with eighteen-year-olds, I thought. There's a lot to recommend them.

For the first time I could see the neatly trimmed bush around her pussy. I tried to be discreet but she saw me looking and made a face.

"I should shave it all really, shouldn't I?"

"Please don't for me," I said. "I love it just as it is."

"Really? You don't think it's a bit... overgrown?"

"It's perfect. Can I... touch you?"

She nodded and I reached down and gently stroked around her pussy, careful to stay outside. She closed her eyes. Her hand still worked at my cock, a touch more mechanically now.

"That's really nice," she muttered. "Maggie said you had great hands."

We stayed like that for a few minutes. Then we agreed if we stayed in much longer we'd start to look like prunes so we finished up our ablutions and stepped out to dry ourselves. Already I could see she was more confident, she towelled herself vigorously in front of me seemingly unconcerned now about being naked. I took full advantage, running my eyes hungrily over her slim and sexy body.

"Want some breakfast?"

She bit her lip.

"Kind of. I wanted to try something, if that's ok."

"Liz, you're too polite by half. I'm sure I'm pretty much up for anything you want to do. Boss me around – I dare you."

"OK... then go through into the bedroom and just lie on the bed."

I did as I was told. My cock was hardening again, not quite a full erection but it was definitely sensing the air was full of possibilities.

About thirty seconds later she came in to join me. She was still naked. She got on the bed beside me and I wondered if I was in for a repeat of the hand job of the night before. Which would have been more than OK, particularly now that she was completely naked.

She took my cock in her right hand and began to massage it. She remembered after a moment to tighten her grip and she smiled with satisfaction to see it swelling in response to her attentions. Then, suddenly, she dipped her head and took the tip into her mouth.

I gasped. She stayed like that for a few moments, as if getting used to the taste and the sensation. Then, with increasing enthusiasm and energy, she began to move her mouth back and forward on me.

"Christ Liz... that feels... fucking wonderful."

She carried on for around a minute and then broke off to speak to me.

"I'm probably doing this all wrong."

"You... are doing everything right," I assured her, a touch breathlessly. "Please don't stop."

She was pleased by this and resumed with extra enthusiasm. She kept one hand on the shaft of my cock and with the other she reached around gently cupped and caressed my balls.

"I love your mouth Liz... you have such a beautiful mouth... I love the way you suck me..."

She seemed to like my dirty talk, so I decided to take it a bit further.

"I often used to wonder what your mouth would feel like, Liz. I've daydreamed about you sucking me off. I've dreamt about coming in your mouth, Liz, did you know that?"

Her own breathing was ragged now.

"Keep using your hand like that," I said. "Keep using your hand like that and the tip in your mouth and you're going to make me come. God, you're fucking good at this."

Faster and firmer now.

"Christ... I'd really like to fuck you Liz... I'd like to take my cock and shove it inside you." I wondered as I said this if this was taking it too far, but she didn't miss a beat. Just that relentless, focused, almost frantic sucking.

"Touch yourself Liz... touch yourself while you suck me."

She took the hand away from my balls and reached down to push it between her legs.

"Are you wet? I wish I could touch you and feel if you're wet..."

She moaned. I stretched out a hand and she slid herself slightly up and around to put herself within reach. For the second time that morning I gently stroked her cunt. I could feel her pussy lips had opened up and were indeed beautifully slippery and wet. I ran my fingers back and forth along her delicious slit, still talking to her as I did so.

"You're so wet... your cunt wants to be fucked, Liz."

Her sucking of me became almost frantic now, her grip tightened and her head bobbed up and down furiously.

"I'm going to come Liz... Jesus fuck you amazing girl... you've made me come."

I expected her to withdraw her head and just watch but she kept her mouth on me as I started to come. The thought of coming in her mouth was even more exciting and it doubled the intensity. I almost yelled with the sense of relief and pleasure.

"Oh my god... you are... just... wonderful..."

She kept her head on me, not moving it now, just turning her head slightly so she could look at me. As she swallowed I saw a small drop of come run out of her mouth and down the shaft of my cock.

I smiled faintly at her.

"Top of the class," I said.

She raised herself up and my cock fell out of her mouth and slowly descended back onto my stomach. She looked – understandably – very pleased with herself.

"That was... OK for you?"

"No," I said. "That was bloody awful. Couldn't you tell?"

She grinned. You could almost see the new confidence spreading through her.

"God Liz," I said. "That was one of the most amazing blowjobs I've ever had."

"No... really?"

"Scouts honour... I will remember that for the rest of my life."

She snuggled down next to me and lay an arm across my chest.

"I almost came when you did," she said. "The way you were talking to me...mmm"

"I'd love to see you come," I said. "Why don't we take care of that next?"

Her eyes went wide at the idea. "Oh... I don't know if I could."

"We could try... you've seen me have two orgasms now, and you're almost entirely responsible for at least one of them... I'd feel very ungallant if we didn't even the score up a bit."

"I guess... but don't get cross if I can't."

"How about if I smack your bottom?"

She gave me a mischievous grin. "Oh, that would be OK. That might even help."

I gave her an encouraging look and she rather self-consciously rolled onto her back, closed her eyes, and slid one hand down to her pussy. Her other hand reached for me and I held it gently in mine. She began to stroke herself, up and down on her slit, occasionally taking hold of her pussy lips and squeezing them, now and again flicking her clit gently with a finger. I watched, absorbed.

"You've made me so wet," she murmured. "I can't believe I'm doing this with you."

I disengaged my hand from hers and slid down the bed to get a closer look. I positioned my face just a few inches above her hard-working hand. Then I reached down and gently kissed the inside of her thighs, first one, then the other.

"God... I can't believe you're so close to my... "

I began to slowly kiss and lick her inner thighs, working my way higher and higher as I did so. Her fingers worked faster and faster. When I was nearly at the top I reached out and took her hand and gently held it and moved it away.

Then I lowered my face onto her, trying to do with my tongue what I'd seen her do with her fingers.

"Oh fuck!"

She rose her lower body off the bed, pushing her cunt into my face. I took advantage of this to slide my hands underneath her and cup her buttocks. Now she was helpless. Her hand, now free, went to the back of my head and pushed it down. She began to grind herself against me.

I lapped and nuzzled and teased her, alternating between long, slow licks and firmer, more probing darts of the tongue. My saliva mixed with her juices to soak her thighs and the sheets below them. I loved the smell and the taste of her, and the thought that I was the first to lick this lovely young pussy was also intoxicating.

She was close now, very close, and I was tempted to slide a finger into her to help her over the edge. She was certainly wet enough. But I didn't want to risk it, risk possibly spoiling the moment, and there was no question an orgasm was on its way very soon now regardless of what I did.

But perhaps some more dirty talk. She seemed to respond to that. I licked and tasted her once more, squeezing her cheeks as I did so. Then I briefly lifted my face from her so I could speak.

"I just love the taste of your wet little cunt, Liz." Then I buried my face in her again.

"Oh fuck oh fuck... yes..." And with that she came, with a long-drawn out moan that trailed off into a whimper. She trembled and shuddered for perhaps thirty seconds as I lay there, ever so softly kissing and nuzzling the area around her pussy.

I heard her sob. I thought maybe it was also the orgasm, but I looked up and realised she was crying.

I crawled up the bed and wrapped her in a bear hug. She buried her face in my chest. I could only just make out what she was saying.

"I never thought... I never thought I'd come with somebody in the same room. I always thought I'd be on my own. Doing it myself, alone."

"I'm happy to pop round and watch whenever you want," I said.

She snorted a laugh through her tears. "How kind."

"I'm all heart," I said. "Mr Nice Guy, that's me."

Her tears slowly dried up and she pulled herself closer to me.

"That was also just about the biggest orgasm I've ever had. God, my muscles feel like I've done a marathon!"

"I'm glad," I said. "That was really a turn-on for me too. More than that."

She put down a hand to investigate. "Mmm. I can see it was."

Her hand caressing me was turning a mild erection into a much harder one, despite its recent workout.

"You know, while you were licking me... I really wanted this. I really wanted you to fuck me."

"I would have loved to," I said, "but I was pretty happy with what I was doing too."

"Do you think... maybe we could try now? Or is it too soon?"

"No rush," I said. "Sometimes after you come, you can tighten up a bit. Perhaps on our next date. And, to be honest, I'm not sure I can manage anything again so soon."

She pouted. "I'm not sure I want to wait that long. We're on a roll!"

"We certainly are. Well, how about this... come on top of me... yes, like that."

I positioned her on top of me so my cock rested comfortably against her pussy lips. She gave a groan of appreciation.

"God, that feels so nice!"

She looked at me. "This is what you used to do... with your first girlfriend?"

"It was our favourite thing."

She nodded, and began to slowly slide her hips backwards and forwards, grinding herself against my cock as she did so.

"I can see why," she whispered. "It's going to drive me mad."

She grabbed hold of my shoulders so as to be able to push herself backwards and forwards more easily. I could feel her cunt getting wetter again. Given the amount of friction she was generating, that was probably just as well.

Suddenly she stopped, reached down, and pushed my cock heavily against her clit. She closed her eyes and sighed with contentment.

"I could do this forever," she said. Then she resumed her enthusiastic sliding, up and down. Despite my earlier exertions my cock was really hard again now. A few times she slid over the tip of it and it was all I could do not to grab her and slide properly into her. She must have felt it probing at the entrance to her pussy.

I lay there and watched her. She was a vision, flushed with excitement, happy and pleased with herself, almost completely absorbed in her own pleasure. She looked down and saw me smiling at her.

"Sorry," she murmured. "I'm being very selfish."

I shook my head.

She bent down and kissed me. "Fuck me," she whispered into my ear. "Fuck me now, please."

It took only the smallest push, the slightest change of position, and I could feel my cock ready to enter her. I looked at her for the final confirmation, she nodded firmly, and I pushed deep into her.

She let out a long, low, moan. "Oh yes."

I began to fuck her. She was lying on top of me, knees either side of my hips, her chest pushed against mine. I was slow and gentle with her but she was past all that.

"Harder," she said. "Harder!"

I increased the rhythm and the force slightly, pushing easily in and out of her slippery wetness. She was tight, tighter than Maggie, but she was so moist it was an easy and perfect friction.

"I'm being fucked," she moaned. "I'm really being fucked."

She looked down at me.

"Tell me everything is ... do I feel ok to you?"

"You have a perfect little tight cunt," I told her as I fucked her. "I hope you'll let me fuck you again and again... such a tight, juicy, wet, little cunt."

"Oh god," she panted. "I never knew it would feel like this... I wish I'd know... Fuck me, please don't stop."

There was no danger of that. I held her close and tried to take in every aspect of her. Her young, smooth, slender legs on either side of me. Her back, wet with sweat that I could feel as I ran my hands down her to stroke and fondle her lovely rounded buttocks. Her small, perfect breasts just inches above me with those pink, slightly puffy nipples. Her pretty blonde hair. Her flushed, beautiful face, so focused and happy and concentrated. And yes, her delightfully tight and welcoming pussy.

"God, you're perfect," I told her.

Her first orgasm broke barely a minute later. I felt her legs tighten and the walls of her cunt pulsed deliciously around my cock.

"Jesus, jesus... I love your cock in me..."

The thought of being the first to properly fuck, the first to give her orgasms, the first to see her like this, so wanton and lost in the moment, took me even closer to the edge.

"I'm sorry Liz, I'm going to have to come..."

"Yes, yes, fill me up, I can't wait to feel that... all that warm come, please, give it to me..."

I exploded into her. Considering it was my second orgasm of the morning it was surprisingly intense and long-lasting, almost painful. I could feel myself shooting into her, one load, then a second, then a third, before trailing off. The world seemed to be full of fireworks. She quivered as I came inside her, a second, smaller orgasm rippling through her.

AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,719 Followers