Student Support Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,718 Followers

Liz was enthused. "That's really sexy!"

"But I won't be able to see anything," I protested. "And I love looking at you both."

"Well, for once you're going to have to just use your imagination," said Maggie. "Be a bit more open-minded, will you? Honestly, you old people are so set in your ways."

She looked at me challengingly. I shrugged in what I like to think was a manly way.

"Fine," I said. "Blindfold away, youngster."

Maggie dug into her bag and produced a pair of stockings, one of which she wrapped several times around my head to form a surprisingly effective blindfold.

"OK, so I think we're ready for round one. This is going to be a... taste test."

"Coke verses Pepsi?"

"My pussy verses Liz's pussy. Can you tell the difference by taste alone... "

I felt the bed shift as both girls got off it. There was whispering and giggling and then Maggie's voice again.

"Ready for the first contestant?"

"Ready," I said.

After a few moments I felt the bed move again. I could hear and feel somebody positioning themselves above me, one leg either side. Then something tickled against my chin and mouth.

I opened my mouth and sent my tongue out on a cautious exploratory expedition. It soon encountered a pleasing wetness, causing a small squeak from somewhere above me.

"That's my Lizzie," I said.

"You're supposed to not make any noise, you silly girl," scolded Maggie, from somewhere off to my left.

"Sorry, I'm just so sensitive there at the moment. I couldn't help it."

"Let's swap."

"Can I take the blindfold off then?" I suggested. "Since you're telling me who it is, I'm not sure it's serving much purpose."

"No. We're just getting started. I just wanted to feel your tongue on my pussy - I got quite envious of seeing Liz sitting up there."

More sounds and movement as Liz hopped off and Maggie hopped on.

"Right. Lick me please."

I obliged. Maggie squeaked too.

"See what I mean!" Liz sounded understandably triumphant.

"Mmm," sighed Maggie. "There's something really sexy about a blindfolded man being forced to lick a pussy."

I confess I found it more of a challenge than I usually did. I hadn't realised how much I depended on the power of sight when navigating myself around that familiar, enticing geography. But I like to think I did a creditable job in the circumstances. Certainly Maggie seemed happy enough with my efforts.

As I was licking her I felt a hand go around my cock and begin to massage it, slowly at first and then with increasing vigour. Then a mouth went on it, presumably Liz's, and I began to gently thrust upwards into her. The extra movement meant that my tongue also made more substantial contact with Maggie's pussy, and she groaned her appreciation.

"Such a lovely tongue," she said, almost to herself. "Just perfect."

She continued to give a running commentary, for her own benefit as well as my own, I think.

"Your tongue in my cunt and your cock in Liz's mouth. All those times we were just down the hallway from you, all those years... who'd have known that in just a few years' time you'd be doing this to us... so wicked, so bad... I love it... yes, keep doing that..."

She continued in that vein for another minute, grinding her pussy down into my face with ever increasing enthusiasm. Liz meanwhile sucked away with a single-minded intensity, obviously determined to be the first to get an orgasm out of me.

Suddenly Maggie had a change of plan. She lifted herself off me and I found myself tonguing the air for a few ridiculous moments. Then I felt Liz's mouth disappear from me. For the first time in what seemed like hours I didn't have female flesh touching mine. As well as still being incredibly aroused - my wet cock felt about two feet long and a foot wide, though I suspected an element of exaggeration - I felt strangely alone without one of them beside me.

There was some whispering, and a chuckle. Maggie, for sure, plotting something.

"OK, proper test this time," she said. "In the next thirty seconds, you're going to feel one of us get on top of you. No touching with hands. Cock only. No attempts to get us to make a noise. Then the other one will get on for a similar amount of time. Then she'll get off too. Then you have to tell us which is which."

"OK," I said. "If only we did experiments like this at work. Time would fly by."

There was a pause. Perhaps they were tossing a coin. Or just checking Facebook or Instagram. Then I felt the bed move. A hand carefully took hold of my engorged cock and I jolted at the touch. The hand guided my cock upwards until I could feel it pressing against a damp opening. And then that damp opening was descending, engulfing me, hot and tight and lovely. I thought I heard a whimper but it was too soft to tell whose voice it was.

The bed began to rock as whoever it was began to raise and lower themselves on me, initially with an almost unbearable slowness but then with increasing enthusiasm. More than anything I wanted to be able to reach out and grab whichever girl it was and join with them properly, but this was their game and it was fun and the night was young. So I lay there and just let that cunt slide up and down on my cock. They were being very good at being quiet. I guessed it was probably Maggie, but I wasn't sure.

After a minute they slowed down and then stopped. With what I hoped was some reluctance they raised themselves off me, and a few moments after that the process was repeated. The sensation was definitely different this time, tighter, and at a slightly different angle. Whoever it was also decided not to stand on ceremony but to make the most of it, and they began to use my cock quite ruthlessly, slamming themselves up and down on me and making the bed really shake. Again I had to fight the impulse to grab them and pull them down and fuck them hard and properly and relentlessly.

Then that too was over. Probably just as well, as I couldn't have withstood much longer and I really wanted something more personal and intimate for my first orgasm of the evening.

"OK," I said, "can I look now?"

I felt them lying down on the bed, one on either side of me. Then my blindfold was gently removed by Liz, who kissed me on the nose as I blinked up at her. She was breathing heavily, I noticed. Then I turned to Maggie on the other side and she was breathing equally heavily. No clues there.

"Well," said Maggie expectantly. "Who was who?"

I pondered. I was genuinely a bit flummoxed. But the second person had definitely seemed more uninhibited.

"Liz first," I said. "Then it was you, Maggie."

They both laughed in delight. "WRONG!" said Maggie, and Liz shook her head, beaming.

"No, really? So it was you, then Liz?"

"Nope... it was me both times! The second time it was reverse cowgirl, just to try and fool you. And it worked!"

"That's so sneaky!" I was amused by how pleased they were with themselves with this deception. But I was even more pleased to feel Liz cuddling up to me, and to hear her whisper in my ear.

"Please can you fuck me now? Properly?"

"I'd be delighted," I said.

I turned and put my arms around her and she kissed me passionately. For all the fun and games we'd had, I was ready now for a proper connection and I could see she was too. Behind me, I could feel Maggie stretching out to watch us.

"Come on top of me," whispered Liz, and I rolled her onto her back and myself on top. She was still so wet that it was barely a matter of moments before I was ready to enter her.

"Oh yes," she said. "Oh yes I want that so much."

I pushed myself into her and she groaned with delight. She felt tight and perfect and I closed my eyes to savour the pure animal rightness of what we were doing.

"Fuck her," murmured Maggie beside me, her breathing almost as heavy as ours. "Fuck her like that."

I began to thrust gently into Liz and she wrapped her arms around my back to pull me as close as she could get me. She glued her mouth to mine and I could feel her making small noises of pleasure every time I pushed myself fully into her. I was totally lost to her. Nothing else mattered except sliding my cock in and out of her and making this girl feel as much pleasure as was in my power to give her.

She grew wetter and wetter as our fucking continued. I was vaguely aware of Maggie beside us. From the sounds she was making she was playing with herself.

Suddenly I wanted Liz on top. I wanted to be able to hold her and see her better. I reached my arms underneath her and twisted around on the bed, able to hold Liz in position as I rearranged us. Liz herself hardly seemed to notice, her lips and tongue still exploring mine and her small, slim hips still twitching back and forth in time with my thrusts.

"Are you going to come in her?" said Maggie beside me. "Are you going to come in Liz's little cunt?"

Liz groaned deep in her throat at that.

"Will I have to lick the come out of her cunt?" Another, more desperate groan from Liz. I may have made one as well. Maggie's sexy, dirty voice was taking us both ever closer.

"Or are you going to pull out and come in my mouth instead?"

I didn't know. I just hammered away at Liz, becoming more selfish now, desperate to get myself over the finishing line and to break this almost unbearable tension that was building inside me.

"Liz will have to kiss me and get your come that way," cooed Maggie.

At that Liz broke away from her prolonged deep kissing of me and gasped aloud to her friend.

"Oh god Maggie you're driving me mad..."

Maggie leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. It wasn't quite a sexy kiss but nor was it a gentle kiss between friends. The boundaries between them were shifting, whether just temporarily or for good it was hard to say.

"Do you like it when I talk dirty to you Lizzie?"

"Oh fuck, I really do..."

"Do you like it when I talk about sharing come with you... do you like it when I talk about licking your cunt...?"

And with that Liz convulsed and came again, her body suddenly rigid against mine. I tried to keep thrusting into her but she lifted her body to keep herself just out of reach, my cock still just inside her but unable to go any deeper. I was in agony, but clearly Liz was in no position to pay attention to me just at that moment.

"Maggie," I said desperately. "Maggie, suck me, please... I'm so close..."

Maggie is a good girl to have around in a crisis. Without a moment's hesitation she scuttled down the bed, gently moved Liz forward and took me deep in her mouth, at the same time wrapping a firm confident hand around my cock that immediately began stroking me off. Within a few seconds I was coming and she sucked greedily at the torrents of come that I felt sure must be gushing out of me.

It took Liz and I some minutes before we regained the power of speech. Liz looked at me, then at Maggie, then at me again. Her expression was of a kind of reverent awe that I hadn't seen before.

Maggie, calmer and looking more than a little smug, looked questioningly at Liz. There were still traces of come around her mouth and I guessed more than a little remaining in her mouth. Liz nodded, and Maggie kissed her on the lips, tentatively at first but then as she sensed Liz's responsiveness with more passion and confidence. I watched the two of them kiss and taste my come and each other's juices. It was tender and warm and sexy.

Maggie finally broke the kiss. "I tasted you on his cock," she said quietly. "I liked having the taste of both of you there."

Liz kissed her again, a confident, sexy kiss. She was a different girl from the scared little mouse of just a few days ago. "I want to do the same with you," she said. "I want to do exactly what you did, take him in my mouth after he's been fucking you."

They both looked at me, then at my admittedly rather limp cock, lying damply across my stomach with some after-come trickling from the tip.

"But perhaps not quite yet," said Liz, with a note of prim disappointment, and we all three of us laughed.

Then the two of them rearranged themselves, one on each side of me, one arm around me and the other free so they could take it in turns to gently stroke and massage my cock and balls and, indeed, each other's hands.

And then, in the manner of girls and women the world over, they returned to chatting about college gossip about the teacher with the vodka bottles. I closed my eyes and listened to them and enjoyed the touch of their fingers on me and counted myself one of the luckiest men alive.

**

I'd like to claim a recovery time of ten minutes. In fact it was probably closer to twenty, but the girls didn't seem to mind.

"Well hello," said Maggie, who happened to be the one idly stroking my cock at the time. "I believe some life may be returning down there."

Liz looked hopefully down at my groin, then gave me an appreciative kiss.

"Good boy," she said. "Lovely, clever, good boy."

"So, what now?" I asked, with an air of mock weariness. "I need your order for the type of act you'd like, who with, and in what position. And for how long, of course."

Maggie and Liz almost spoke at the same time. Liz indicated that Maggie should go ahead and be the one to talk, but Maggie shook her head.

"You go," she said. "Tell us what you'd like, Lizzie."

"Well," she said, a little shyly. "I know what I'd like, but I'd also like Martin to just do what he likes to."

She looked at me. "I mean, hopefully this is pretty exciting for you. I know it is for us. So - if you have any fantasies you've always dreamt about, I'm sure Maggie and I would be happy to... well, you know."

I reached over and stroked her cheek.

"Liz," I said. "I'm already incredibly fortunate, more fortunate than I deserve, having you two with me. But thank you. All I really want to do now is make love to you both, slowly and gently, and then curl up and go to sleep and wake up with you two beside me in the morning."

I looked at Maggie. "I hope that's not too tame for you?"

She shook her head.

"Sounds pretty good," she said. "And besides, I've got a feeling this isn't going to be the last time we do this. Part of me thought I'd get a bit jealous seeing you with Liz, but I'm really not."

"Me neither," said Liz, and they smiled at each other across me.

"Mind you," said Maggie, "I do want him to myself some times. And I'm sure you do too."

"Yes," said Liz. "We'll need to work out a proper rota."

Both girls laughed at the idea of that, though part of me thought that sounded very sensible. But then, men love lists, don't they? And a list that indicated whether I was to have sex with the dark, busty teenager or the slim blonde teenager, or both of them - that was a list I would definitely like to see on my fridge.

All this time the girls had continued to stroke and tease my cock, and this talk was doing nothing to reduce the tension that was building inside it. Liz noticed how hard I'd become and gestured at Maggie.

"Make love to Maggie," she said. "Pretend it's just the two of you alone, and I'll watch."

Maggie's eyes sparkled at the idea. I kissed Liz on the nose and then turned my attention to her friend. She lay on the bed beneath me, hair spread on the pillow, and I reached down and kissed her forcefully on the lips. Her taste was an intoxicating mixture of the three of us. She made a contented noise deep in her throat and pulled me closer, her tongue slithering into my mouth.

With her other hand she took a firm hold of my cock and began to work up and down the shaft. If she wanted to reassure herself I was hard enough for what she had planned I think her mind was soon at rest.

"Fuck me from behind," she murmured.

I moved away to give her room to turn around and move into that classic, kneeling, submissive position. Then I arranged myself behind and dragged my cock up and down her slit, feeling it moisten and open as my tip teased against it.

"Oh yes," she said. "Just push it in. Please."

I thrust forward and closed my eyes as the sensation of being inside that warm, tight, welcoming cunt run through me. I took a firm hold of her hips, one hand each side, and began to slide in and out of her. Maggie began to gasp with each thrust, and I could see her fingers tightening around the sheets as her own pleasure began to build.

"Fuck me harder," she said. "Just use me and fuck me."

I increased the intensity and aggression behind each stroke and she moaned with pleasure.

As so often seems to happen with that position, Maggie gradually began to lower herself down onto the bed, and I followed with her. Within a short space of time she was lying flat on the bed, legs out wide, and I was lying between them, my cock still working away in and out of her cunt. I put my hands over hers as I fucked her.

"You're all mine now," I told her. "You're pinned to the bed and there's nothing you can do but lie there as I fuck you and fuck you and fuck you."

"Oh god yes..."

"I can fuck you hard..." This was emphasised with an extra hard shove of my hips, taking myself deep into her so my balls pushed firmly into her buttocks.

"Or I can tease you..." This time I slowly withdrew, almost completely, just the tip of my cock remaining inside her. I waited there for her response.

"No... please... put it back..."

"You want me to keep fucking you?"

"Yes... please... put it back..."

I paused for a few seconds, just to prolong her agony, then slid firmly back into her and resumed my energetic thrusting. Maggie seemed barely capable of speech now, just gasping and moaning into the pillow.

I looked across at Liz who was following this with an open mouth, her tongue occasionally licking her lips. Her breathing was heavy and her hand was between her legs.

She saw me looking and returned my gaze, almost accusing.

"It's so sexy... you're so cruel to her... but you love her... and she loves it..."

Suddenly I wanted Liz involved, and I remembered what she'd said earlier.

I pulled completely out of Maggie - there was an anguished howl from the pillow - and I looked at Liz.

"Suck me," I said. "Suck Maggie's juices off me."

She only hesitated for a moment. Then she moved and bent her head down as I straightened up slightly and took my glistening cock in her mouth.

"She's tasting your cunt," I said to Maggie.

"I need your cock back," she moaned. "Liz, be quick!"

Liz smiled even as she sucked. She took a few more appreciative sucks then reluctantly surrendered it.

"Push it back inside Maggie," I told her.

Again, a moment of brief hesitation. Then her hand was around my cock and she was pushing it back it down into the gap between Maggie's legs.

"Slide it up and down," I said. I began to gently push my hips back and forth to press myself forward into Maggie. My cock found the entrance and Liz looked at me for confirmation. I nodded, she withdrew her hand, and I plunged deep back into Maggie.

"Oh fuck." This was slightly muffled from Maggie , who had her face buried in the pillow.

Liz lingered beside me, watching as I slid in and out. She put her hands out and gently dragged her fingers along the other girl's back. She leaned forward, her eyes bright, and kissed me on the mouth.

"Go behind me," I said.

She moved behind me and put her arms around my chest. As I thrust back and forth she moved with me, almost like she was helping me. I could feel her hard nipples pushing into my back.

"Fuck her," she breathed. "We're fucking her together."

I could feel Maggie's pussy tightening around me. She was still gasping and whimpering into the pillow.

"She's going to come soon," I told Liz. "She's going to come soon and then you can suck her juices off me again."

Liz reached down and pushed a hand through my legs, cupping my balls and stroking them.

AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,718 Followers