Student Support Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,718 Followers

"Then you're going to give us some more of your come," she said.

I nodded my assent. I was sandwiched between these two beautiful girls, my cock buried in the one lying face down on the bed and the other behind me. I wasn't going to last long. I needed to get Maggie over the edge, and soon.

I increased the pace and energy of my thrusts. Maggie moaned her appreciation - or so I hoped, it was hard to tell - and I saw her fingers clenching and unclenching.

Suddenly Maggie lifted her head from the pillow.

"Liz," she said urgently, "come here. Please!"

Liz moved from her position behind me and went around to the front. Maggie hurriedly slid down the bed a little, pushing me back as she did so, leaving more space for Liz to sit in front of her at the top of the bed. Liz's lovely little pussy was now just a few inches from Maggie's face.

"Play with yourself," gasped Maggie. "Play with yourself right there while he fucks me."

Liz reached down with one hand and spread herself and pushed a finger into her pussy, leaning back against the headboard as she did so. Her other hand reached for Maggie's and held it tight.

I continued hammering into Maggie. As I did so she began to move almost imperceptibly further and further up the bed, pushed along by my efforts. And perhaps - it was hard to tell - just perhaps Liz was also pulling her closer with her hand. The end result was certainly that Maggie's head was moving closer and closer to Liz's cunt, which was still being frantically fingered.

I didn't want to make the girls do anything they didn't want to do but both of them seemed to be absolutely comfortable with how things were. And the way they'd kissed each other earlier... and the fact that Maggie had asked Liz to move there... and the fact that Liz had scored quite highly on that ridiculous test...

And the fact I really wanted to see it.

"Lick her cunt, Maggie," I ordered. "Lick Liz's little cunt and make her come the same time you do."

Liz's eyes widened but she didn't move. And she didn't stop playing with herself. She just stared as Maggie made one final movement up the bed and lowered herself into Liz's groin.

Liz moaned loudly. "Oh fucking Christ Maggie!"

My view was mainly obscured, of course, and I had my own efforts to concentrate on, but I could tell from the movement of her head that Maggie was enthusiastically setting about her task.

Liz came almost immediately, her hips rising slightly up off the bed and taking Maggie's head with her. Then when she came back down she wrapped her legs around Maggie's back, locking her in position - I don't think she knew what she was doing, it was all completely automatic and instinctive. And then I felt Maggie groan in front of me, her body began to shake, and her own orgasm began.

Inevitably, mine followed too. I spurted deep into Maggie, the feeling so intense that the room swam before my eyes. For several, long, long seconds I was aware of nothing but the fiery pleasure that consumed me. I don't even remember pulling out and moving, but I must have because when I opened my eyes I was lying down on the bed, a warm armful of girl on either side of me, my chest still heaving slightly.

**

None of us spoke for a long time. Then Liz sighed happily, stretched out happily, and kissed my cheek.

"We're so lucky," she said.

I nodded.

On my other side, Maggie was silent. Unusually so.

"Hey over there," I said to her. "Everything to your satisfaction?"

"Of course," she said. "That was... amazing."

But there was something in her voice that made me lift my head and look at her. I felt Liz do the same. Maggie glanced at Liz, and I saw a questioning look pass between them.

"What?" I said. "Come, you can tell me anything. Was that thing at the end... did that make you uncomfortable?"

"No," said Maggie. "Not at all... it was really exciting and sexy. Was it OK for you Liz?"

Liz nodded, a little shyly. "I loved it. Thank you."

"So - what then?"

"It can wait," said Maggie. "I don't want to... everything's perfect now, I don't want to change anything."

"Nothing will change," I said. "Out with it."

"It's Charlie," said Liz softly. "Isn't it Mags?"

Maggie nodded.

Charlie. My daughter.

"You feel guilty about not telling her about this?"

"That's sort of it," said Maggie.

There was a pause.

"Except... not really," said Liz.

Another pause. Maggie took a deep breath.

"You have to promise not to freak out," she said.

I seemed to remember her saying that before.

Oh fuck, I thought. What's happening now?

AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,718 Followers