All Comments on 'Student turns Bitch'

by Ewriter111

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

A good BBC story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Definitely a great bbc and hope there is a sequel

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago

I would love to be treated like a girlfriend to a hot well-hung BBC. I'm a sissy CD and I love sucking cock and getting fucked. I've had only 2 BBCs but I always want more. Please continue this story. I can't wait to read what happens next -- does he become a true "girl" for his professor?

stacejostacejoover 4 years ago
Need More....

Soo Hott More Please....

drmweaver705drmweaver705over 4 years ago
A good turning out

Nice turning out story with the BBC element.

CDinpantiesCDinpantiesover 4 years ago

Nice BBC story but maybe keep the name straight

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ehhh

This story is gay

TeenTopTeenTopover 4 years ago
Conversion

"I even began pumping back as my butt hole gaped wider and wider" - that's the wonderful point of no return. Nice story, but too short. I wish the author would have described the climax ("I exploded my load... he came...") more elaborated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Turned out by BBC

I was turned out by a black guy back in college. It was the most intense, awesome sex I've ever had. Never thought of women after that, only men and black men in particular. He was forceful like the stud in the story. Made completely submit to him, I could tell he got a total rush by dominating me. Him looking down at me smiling a wry grin as I worked his cock in my mouth. All I could do was put my hands up on his chest and submit. I think I had as much of a rush caving to his will as he did dominating me. The fucking...let's just say it was absolutely incredible. It was a one night stand, he came inside me after about an hour, got dressed and just left me as one confused formerly straight white boy. Story sparked fond memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Loved the story please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Umm! Anonymous

Anonymous it's a Gay story. You read it so you must be in denial!! But anyways I'm looking for a white boy to turn out myself! My name is Mr. MarkeL!! Nice story and straight to the point!! Gotta a white boy I'm currently checking out now! Not trying to lose my job in the process!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot!!!! Wish I had a black professor or teacher like that. I would've gladly been his girlfriend, bitch and everything he wanted me to be. I melt when I'm with black men, can't help it. I'm completely addicted to dominant black men. If I want to masturbate, all I need to do is think about being with a black man and I get rock hard. Yes, black is beautiful (and delicious). Would love to hear from black men and/or other white men who are attracted to Superior black men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story. I got a reply to my recent comment. Unfortunately the e-mail address supplied does not exist. Please try again Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't stop reading this one. Tony = please try again

centralnjguy276centralnjguy276about 2 years ago

I had a similar experience with my teacher

scottyduc11scottyduc11almost 2 years ago

Anyone else notice how JT became TJ half way thru lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice hot story. I'm was not a sissy, but my junior year at Northeastern I was turned by a very sexy jewish professor, I loved deep throating his cock and vice-versa. He introduced me to a colleague of his, a slightly older black gentleman, saying I might enjoy his company. One Thursday night I found my self drinking with his friend, went home with him, hesitantly, I was really nervous and shaking, he had me by eight inches in height and 50+ pounds. We started kissing, he removed my clothes and then his own, he towered over me sitting on his couch, telling me to relax and open my mouth for his large cockhead, it was rough for me, tears were he my eyes. He pulled me up and spun me around and forced his lubed thumb into my ass, this wasn't any easier. I said I didn't want to fuck, I'd never done it before but it didn't matter, I was going to get fucked by his BBC, he lived to fuck white men, it was why I came home with him. It was very racial from there out, he fucked me very forcibly, I submitted, he made me beg him to fuck me, it was painful, first doggie and then face to face. I few hours later he got off me, took a shower and told me to do the same, I returned, sucked his big flaccid penis and passed out. Friday morning, he finger fucked before pushing his cock into me, it was rough again. I left Sunday morning promising to come over again. Every few months I did exactly that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous