All Comments on 'Students Rule Ch. 07'

by linkznut

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

fantastic loved every part..

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 9 years ago
I see you haven't written in some years,

but if you are still monitoring the site I wanted to thank you for an excellent story. Virginia Lee is a great character and her descent into servitude told well. I look forward to the next set of stories.

lookingformistresslookingformistressalmost 9 years ago
Blown Away

Man you are fantastic. Great thing is that I have been looking for story like this forever, its like you looked into my mind and wrote the story. I have fantasized about the scenario where the person in charge/dominating gets the tables turned on them. I loved the back and forth power struggle. It was amazing, one thing I would have liked was better or more detailed and erotic description of the sex scenes. It would be amazing if you wrote more stories along these lines.

It would also be amazing to read about the male (one who thinks he does not have a submissive side) getting tables turned on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whatever happened to poor Ross?

This story began as young Ross Moran's fantasy, but it seemed like it was hijacked by his erstwhile 'girlfriend!' I liked it more when the story focussed more on the 'Master \ slave relationship than the 'mistress / slave' relationship!

YOMEYO

mattpantyhosemattpantyhosealmost 2 years ago

I love the power transfer, even if it's only temporary, or maybe BECAUSE it's temporary.

Just like someone else had already said, I miss Ross as well; it seems that he had been forgotten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous