Studies in Advanced Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Personally, I love shooting with one subject at a time, and employing toys in my theme."

"Toys?"

"You know. Intimate toys. What people use to get themselves off. Here, I can show you." Joe brushed by me, his cock almost knocking against my left hand. His desk was in the front row, where he opened his backpack, producing a cherry-red vibrator, with a clitoral stimulator. He hopped back over to me, "My Human Sexuality professor let me borrow this for the weekend. I'm going to shoot the model, and the backdrop, in black and white, while leaving the vibrant color of this toy intact. If it all comes out like I hope, I'll be entering this project in a few photo competitions."

"Well, good luck on your dream," I retorted, about to move on, when the professor interrupted. "Why don't you demonstrate how you do a photo shoot, Joe? I'm certainly interested."

"Absolutely! Photography is my passion."

"Passions make for great interviews," said Amanda. "Do you have your camera with you?"

"I have one of them. I don't have lighting equipment, but I can explain how I would normally build the set."

"It's settled then. Autumn, would you mind continuing the interview?"

I was frazzled, but nodded, shrugging my shoulders. It took a few minutes for Joe to fetch his camera and get things settled. He had some of the girls move to the opposite sides of the room, so he could pull up a chair to center of the room. He turned to the class. "Normally, I have two or three light reflectors. They'd be positioned here and here, in this scenario. Lights would be over here...," he pointed off center, at the floor. "... directed toward the chair." Joe pushed me at the shoulders, leading me to it.

"Wait. I thought I was interviewing and someone else would play the model."

Professor Amanda answered, "The best stories are the ones where the journalists submerge themselves into them, Miss Albright. Like reporting from a war-zone, or even a fluff piece on gardening or cooking. Back in my days, I used to have a cooking portion on my morning show. While I interviewed the chefs that rotated through, I also played the role of sous chef."

"Yes, ma'am," I sighed, sitting at the chair. I was already stark naked, with all the attention on me. How could it get worse than this? Joe handed me the vibrator and stepped back. I noticed his erection had never left him. "So, umm... how exactly do you decide what to shoot?" I asked, continuing the "interview".

"I almost always have some poses in mind, but I also like to improvise. Often, a model brings her own character to the work, which can influence the decisions. In your case, I would have you kick one leg to the side... wide, like this." He helped push my knee further out, fully exposing my pussy. "Though this may feel awkward to you, it will look great on camera... I just need you to push your hips out." I followed his direction, mindlessly. It was the only way I was brave enough to do it - to just not think about it. "Yes, like that," Joe said. "Good, your pussy is already wet, so go ahead and slide the dildo in about halfway. Tilt your head up, and give me a look of ecstasy, if you can fake it."

I called to the professor, asking, "Ma'am, how could this be allowed on network television?"

"Autumn, nudity is allowed. You do not have to be dressed to report the news. What you're doing is reporting on someone's work. Their passion. Don't you remember Barbara Walters' last interview? She reported on a cult that followed the teachings of Marquis de Sade. She subjected herself to twenty lashings and three orgasms during that interview, but it was perfectly fine in the context of the interview. She wasn't there to get her rocks off. She was educating the audience, like you are now. Now dig deep and follow through on this fascinating interview."

While the professor had been talking, Joe had been helpful enough to position my hand on the vibrator in the exact manner he wanted, before helping glide it into my open pussy. "Okay, arch your back a bit," he whispered. "Eyes up there. That's perfect. I'll take a few steps back and put you in frame. Just don't move a muscle."

I lay spread open on the chair, hips out, head back, with one hand frozen in place holding the vibrator in my pussy. I tried to keep focused on the ceiling, but I couldn't help but draw my attention back to all the people watching me. "The challenge is, Autumn," said the professor. "You still want to participate in the process, but you must also continue to move the story. Keep the audience engaged."

My eyes shot back to the ceiling and I immediately asked another question, "So in most of these erotic photos..." In the corner of my eye, I noticed Joe was looking at me through his camera now. "You're only simulating erotic acts. Not actually engaging in them?"

"That's right," he said. "Something like this requires perfection. We're trying to tell an entire story, in one frame. One photograph. It's hard to get things right with the models moving."

This teacher interrupted again. "So it's like those advertisements for food, in a way. They make the food look absolutely delicious, but often times, the stuff they're showing you isn't even edible. Fake food, essentially."

"That's a good way to put it," said Joe. "Like, we normally wouldn't turn the vibrator on while doing this shoot, but we want to create an image that makes us believe it is on. And that it's driving the subject into orgasmic bliss."

I hadn't moved my hand since we began. The vibrator filling my pussy wasn't exactly pleasurable, but it also wasn't unpleasant. If it had been on, I probably wouldn't have been able to hold the pose. I asked Joe if that was the reason he didn't turn it on.

"Exactly!" he smiled. I could hear the camera clicking. Was he actually taking pictures? He was off to my side, hard to see, while I was maintaining my current posture. "However, sometimes we stimulate the models, if it's necessary.

"Um..." My voice quivered. "Under what conditions... would it be necessary?"

"Good job, Autumn," said Professor Amanda, encouraging me. "Keep the interview flowing."

"In cases where we can't get a convincing pose from the model, I sometimes have them work themselves up to orgasm, simply to experience the feeling. I might snap a few stills as they do, so they can look at them later and then work their poses and expressions from there."

"Wow," I said, faking interest. I just wanted off this ride. It was embarrassing, because I was dripping wet. It had to be obvious to everyone in the room, with my legs spread so far open. "How long can a shoot take?" Joe stepped towards me again. His cock was hard as stone, and now wet at the tip, dripping in pre-cum. I wanted to say something, to address the issue that I thought this interview was far too sexual in a real-world work environment. But Joe answered spoke, before I had a chance to express my opinion.

"Sometimes a shoot takes less than an hour. Other times, all day. Just depends on the model and the conditions." He flicked on the vibrator to its highest setting, without warning me. I screamed out. "Relax," he chuckled. "I'm just going to demonstrate why using the props during a shoot doesn't work well."

The vibrator hit like a mac truck. Autonomously, I began driving it in and out of my pussy, because leaving it in one place for even a second, was just too much. I could feel it wiggling in there, warming up, working every nerve. And I could feel myself leaking even more.

"See? Sex can be fun and sensual," said Joe, addressing the class. "But it isn't always as titillating in action, when your medium is a photograph. I'll show you." He stepped back and snapped a couple more pictures, while I fucked myself in horror. I knew if I didn't stop soon, I was going to cum in front of everyone. And I wouldn't be able to stop fucking myself, once I start climbing that mountain. I moaned out loud. More like grunted, then I dropped my head back even further, rolling my eyes back. I grabbed the dildo with both hands, pulling it in deeper still. Joe stepped back to his original position, snapped a few more, and then said, "Thank you, Autumn. You can stop now. I'll show you the difference on my tablet."

I didn't stop pumping, staring down Joe while I tried to speak, "You mean... uh.. you'll, um... show us photos... of..."

He stepped next to me. "Yes, the posed photos, versus the ones now, where you actually are experience sexual pleasure. You'll see, the class will believe the posed shots look best."

I was unable to stop it from happening, as Joe reached down, pulling the vibrator out of my pussy. "No!" I cried, cumming hard as the device slid out of me. I tried in vain to stop it from happening, but orgasmic juices sprayed the chair and even a bit of Joe's hand. The entire class became silent. You could hear a pin drop.

The only sound in the room was the buzzing of the vibrator, now in Joe's hand. Finally, he turned it off. "Uh, Autumn, are you alright?"

I sat there, shaking, squishing sounds from all the wetness beneath me. "I'm uh... I'm..." My chest was beet red, my face flush, and sweat poured down my brow. I didn't even have the strength to close my legs, and I gave up trying to talk, too.

Dr. Philips strolled back to the center of the room, calmly walking toward me. "Up until the end, you very well, Autumn. You had a good flow, get us engaged in the piece. Very well done. Unfortunately, you lost control of the interview at the end. That wouldn't be acceptable for broadcast media. I think, maybe you should try it one more time, but maintain your composure to the end, no matter what the subject matter."

"Another interview?" I asked meekly.

"Not everyone is an erotic photographer, Autumn. We can do a different subject. We'll just pick another student to try this with, okay?"

Finally, I scooched up in the chair. I was still naked, a bit disheveled and very horny. I gave myself some mental encouragement. 'The professor just wants me to try again. No biggie. I can do this!'

Dr. Philips turned and pointed to the closest person to her, a tall guy, with sandy blonde hair. He looked like an athlete. "And your name is?" she asked the student.

"Paul Winston."

"Why don't you be the next interview subject, Paul? Hmm, you look a bit a older than most of our other students."

The man blushed, "Well, uh... I had a job for about ten years, before deciding to finish my degree."

The professor clapped her hands. "Perfect. Autumn, why don't you interview Paul about his old job?" She turned back to Paul. "Can you make it interesting?"

"I think so," he said.

"Are you feeling ready, Autumn?"

I nodded. "Sure, I can try this again." I got myself positioned in the chair and looked to Paul. "I guess I should start by asking, what was it you did for a living, before coming back to school?"

"I was a porn director."

12