Study Abroad Pets, Ch. 01

Story Info
Professor selects this year's study abroad trip pets.
5.9k words
4.58
9.3k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers

Study Abroad Pets, Ch. 1

*******************************************************

This story series involves coercion, dominance, bdsm, pain delivery and humiliation. If that list sounds unappealing, I suggest you move on.

If you like this story, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters. I also love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. I always respond to non-anonymous messages.

Happy reading, and whatever else you might be doing while reading! ;)

********************************************************

I have been running a study abroad program to Spain for many years. It has become very popular and thus I get many applications. A wealthy alumnus who did the trip 10 years ago and then founded and sold a very successful tech company has given me a huge donation that essentially makes the trip free to the students. Thus, a spot on my trip is highly coveted and I use that to my advantage. We spend a month in Spain and over the last few years I have started to bring one hot young coed simply to be my sexual pet. It is a long month for me, and I am a horny old man, so I have found having a hot little thing that is beholden to my sexual whims makes the trip much better.

I currently have my target in my office. He name is Sarah Wheeler, and she is hot as fuck. She has brown hair that comes down to her shoulders, a face that achieves sexy and cute with equal success, and a body that is flawless. I would estimate her tits are a c-cup, and on her trim body that makes a great look. Her ass is phenomenal and her legs trim and long. She was at one of my organizational meetings and I made a point to get her name and then checked her out on social media and by looking at her official transcripts. She is a perfect candidate. She has mediocre grades, which generally means she wouldn't get in, so I should have leverage. But she also has a social media presence that screams "I am hot and not afraid to use that to my advantage." I have called her in for an interview at my office.

She enters and sits. She looks hot. That pleases me both because that means she just might know what it will take to get accepted and also because regardless of how her trip slut interview goes, she will be the best looking girl in my office on this lovely day and I never complain about hot young coeds in my office! I spend some time chit chatting and then act like I am looking over her application materials. It is time to test the waters and see if Ms. Sarah Wheeler will be my pet this year on my study abroad trip. I have high hopes.

I shake my head a few times for dramatic effect. Then I get up and I walk around behind her. She is still in her seat and does not seem uncomfortable with me taking up position behind her. I lean down and speak into her left ear, "We need to talk." I love saying cryptic things that raise the tension. But then, I immediately do something typically associated with lowering the tension. I put my hands on her shoulders and massaged her shoulders for a minute or two. Then, to keep our interaction moving in the direction I want it to go, I leaned down so my head was just off to her right side. I find switching sides makes things more mysterious. Her perfect breasts are just below me and I take a moment to enjoy the view of them. She has an olive colored tank top on and a pair of jeans. Her top is cropped, and it shows off her flat stomach.

"I think you understand that this program is very competitive to get into. And the truth is your grades are an issue. But I will look past that, but I will need to be convinced that having you on the trip will be the right choice."

As I say this, I massage her shoulders some more. Touching her is quite the thrill. And the fact that she does nothing in protest is a very good sign.

"I know my grades aren't good, but I really want to be on the trip. Three of my friends already have gotten accepted and I am willing to do whatever you need to be convinced I should join them."

I smile but remain silent as I slowly slide the straps of her top off her shoulders. She makes no move to stop me. I continue to speak to her as I work in the direction of exposing her breasts. I plan to take this young woman on my trip and have her as my sexual pet as long as she continues to allow me to advance the current interaction.

"This trip is a full month, and we go hard and have long days, and the truth is I often have a need to relax and relieve stress," as I say this my hands come down her chest and cover each breast, going underneath her shirt. As I start to pull up on her breasts to feel their weight, I continue. "So, having a young beautiful student like yourself willing to help me unwind is important to me, and if you agree to be that student, it creates a path to your acceptance."

I am now enjoying the feel of her perfect breasts as I hover over her from behind. She doesn't stop me, she doesn't ask me to stop, and her nipples are hard. I decide to keep going.

"Why don't we take some time and get to know each other. Perhaps you can convince me that you could be that student."

At this point I reach down and start to pull her top up and over her head. She raises her arms and aids in her own disrobing. Then she stands, reaches behind her, and undoes her bra and lets it fall to the floor. She is now completely naked from the waist up and standing confidently in front of me. I am just enjoying the view and the thought of having her.

"I can definitely be that student, Dr. J.!" She presses herself against me while tilting her head up and kissing me.

"Are you stressed right now, Dr. J.? Because I can help with that. I want to help with that."

I start to fondle her breasts as we talk.

"I am stressed. I only have one spot left and it is hard to choose the right student."

Sarah pulls away and then lowers herself to her knees in front of me.

"Let me convince you that I should be that student. Do you want to be convinced, Dr. J.?"

As she says this, she starts to unbuckle my belt, unclasp my jeans, and pull them down. She reaches into my boxers and pulls my mostly hard cock out through the fly. She is ready to suck my cock. She looks up at me and with her beautiful eyes blazing and says, "I can be very convincing."

I reach down, put my hand into her hair and twist a bit to have firm control and say, "Convince me!" I pull her towards me, and sweet Sarah takes my cock into her mouth. She doesn't rush, but she doesn't hesitate either, she just worships my cock! I greatly enjoy the physical sensation, the view of this perfect young thing on her knees submitting to me, and the thought of making her my sex pet for the trip.

Sarah is good. I smile to myself thinking that this is definitely not her first blow job. I put my hands behind my back and just let her do her thing. I debate with myself if I should cum in her mouth or on her face. I haven't cum in a while so I figure why not both, I will have a big load to share with my pet.

But I don't rush either. I enjoy her work. She fondles my balls and bobs on my cock. She is not tentative at all and looks up at me with lust and obedience in her eyes.

As I get near, I say to her, "I want to cum in your mouth and on your face." She slides her lips off my cock for a moment and says, "Of course, whatever you desire!" She then slides her lips back up the shaft of my cock and she starts to bob assertively. It feels so good. My legs tense and I push my cock forward. She knows it is time and she doesn't let up. She is good!

I grab my cock at the base while holding her head and my cock explodes into her mouth. Sarah is a pro and swallows my first big spurt. The second is close behind and I pull out and spray that one on her cute face. Spurt three adds to her face coating and then she slides her mouth back on my cock and sucks the remaining cum directly out of my cock. It is possibly the best finish I have ever had while getting sucked by a woman. She stays engaged on my cock and looks up at me as she obviously swallows and then pulls her lips off my cock, cleaning it as she goes.

"How was that for convincing?" she says with a sexy look on her cum splattered face. Some of the cum is dripping off her chin and onto her chest and tits. She starts to rub it around her breasts. It is hot AF to watch.

"That was a good start my pet." I use the pet word for the first time. She doesn't react in any negative way. "But the pet I bring to Spain with me will be the one who continues to convince me everyday before, during, and even after the trip. Do you want to be that pet, Sarah? "

Sarah stands up and takes my hands and brings them to her chest and now I am spreading my cum across her breasts. She allows this to happen for a bit and then says, "Yes, I want to be that pet, Dr. J. I will be that pet. I will be your very obedient and very submissive pet. And I will rock your world every day as your pet!"

I smile and say, "Take the rest of your clothes off, and bend over my desk. You haven't convinced me fully yet because the pet that I take with me will give amazing blow jobs like you just did, but will also offer her pussy and her ass to me with equal enthusiasm. My pet will be a three-hole pet and we still have two holes to test."

Sarah doesn't hesitate. She strips off her jeans and her panties and while she does, I strip too. The situation is so hot I do not worry about being ready to go again, I am already mostly hard.

As soon as she is naked, she puts her hands on my desk and stands in a slightly bent way and awaits my assault. I come up behind her and press against her. I fondle her lubricated tits and then let my hand go lower and I find her already wet pussy. Without asking, I slide a finger into her, and she moans. I stimulate her for a while until I can tell she is very worked up. "I am going to fuck you today and most days. You will say yes EVERYTIME I ask. You will dress how I ask you to, and you will be the perfectly obedient pet. Do you agree?"

She looks back at me and says, "Yes! I am your pet and every day you will be happy that you accepted me! Please fuck me Dr. J., I need you to fuck me!"

I don't rush things. I caress her perfect ass with one hand as I continue to finger her. "Your ass is a work of art Sarah; I will want you to dress in ways that show it off to me. Same with your perfect breasts." As I say this, I slide my hands from their previous position caressing her ass up to her tits and fondle them one more time.

"I love dressing sexy for men. I will make you horny everyday Dr. J." I kiss her neck and then push her further down towards my desk. I am fully hard and she is wet. It is time to take her.

"I know you will because you are a horny pet, aren't you Sarah!" She says yes and is now pushing her ass back against me. "Fuck your pet, Dr. J., fuck her and know she will make you happy you accepted her."

She reaches back and guides my cock into her pussy. I slide right in and keep pushing until I am ball's deep. She feels incredible. She puts both hands flat on the desk, pushes herself back against me and says, "Think of how good this will feel after a hard day on the trip!" I laugh and call her a horny slut and she laughs back and says, "You have no idea!"

I start to fuck her, and it is glorious. She is not a passive body to fuck. She pushes back and encourages me verbally. I enjoy the feel of her young cunt and let my hands roam her perfect body. Since I just came about 20 minutes earlier, I know I am going to go for a long time. I start slow, I get fast and hard, I go back to slow and deep. She rubs her own clit and begs me to make her cum. Sarah is earning her acceptance, and she knows it!

I pull out, spin her around, help her onto the desk. Put her ankles on my shoulders and drive my cock back into her. "I want to watch you cum!" I tell her as I start to hammer her home. I love watching her tits bounce to our fucking rhythm and she is wildly lost in her own pleasure. She rubs her clit and grabs her tits and moans. She is a wild and wonderful fuck.

It is time, she is about to explode into an orgasm. Her yes, yes, yes, has been replaced by an open but silent mouth and her whole body is going rigid as she pushes as hard as she can against my cock. I slam into her hard and fast and I watch as her eyes grow big and she explodes into a climax. She moans and writhes and seeing this and feeling this brings me to the edge. I hold off as long as I can to enjoy the feel and view of her orgasm, but then I lean hard onto her, practically folding her in half and I use short, strong thrusts and I make her my pet! I cum hard inside Ms. Sarah Wheeler and it feels amazing.

We stretch things out for a bit and then finally I let her feet fall from my shoulders and I just lean in and kiss her. Then I pull my cock out of her and pull her off the desk and push her to her knees. "A good pet always cleans up her master's cock!" She doesn't hesitate and takes me into her hands and into her mouth. She is absolutely a keeper!

She gets me clean and then looks up and me, smiles her alluring smile and says, "Have I convinced you?" She has, but why lose my power. "We are close. Consider yourself conditionally accepted. The condition? You remain my obedient and enthusiastic pet and keep convincing me. We leave for Spain in three months, and I plan to test your resolve often. You are my pet and as long as you are a good and obedient pet for the next three months, I will take you to Spain. But if you falter, I will not. It is that simple. So, are you going to be my perfect little pet and earn your spot on the trip?"

Sarah stood up, ran her fingers up the underside of my cock, continued up my stomach and across my chest. She then leaned into me and said, "I will be your perfect pet. I will not lose that spot on the trip!"

I leaned past her and grabbed my phone off my desk. I stepped back and said, "Give me your number and pledge that you will always respond when I message you, you will always come when I tell you to, and you will always obey and focus on making me happy I accepted you."

She gave me my number and then did a sexy pose and said, "You need a good photo for my contact in your phone!" I snapped a few and told her I needed to get prepared for my next class. "I want you to go home and rest. We are going to spend tonight at my condo and I am going to take your final hole. Tonight, I am going to fuck that perfect ass of yours. Expect a call about 6 pm. Get yourself looking hot, take an Uber and deliver your hot pet ass to me and expect I will keep you till morning, probably late morning. Understood? Oh, and the correct response is 'Yes, Sir'."

Sarah came to attention, then saluted me and said, "Yes, Sir!" and then threw her arms around me not as a sex hungry slut, but as an excited college student who just got accepted to the best study abroad program and she kissed me and said, "Thank you, thank you thank you! I can't believe I get to go AND I get to be your perfect little pet. This is going to be incredible!" then she took my hands and brought them to her ass and said, "I will deliver my hot ass for a good fucking tonight and every night if that is what you want. I must confess, I love sex, I love being submissive, and your cock is amazing!"

I laughed, squeezed her ass, and said, "Tonight will be fun. See you around six."

She smiled, and said, "Yes, Sir. You will see me, touch me, fuck me, and enjoy me. I am your pet and I am going to Spain!" With that she got dressed and left. I sat back in my chair and smiled. I think this year was going to be the best trip ever!

I taught my afternoon class and was obviously in a good mood. Around 5:30 as I was arriving home, Sarah texted me. Looking forward to our evening. How would you feel if my good friend Peyton joined us. You accepted her already, but she would make a great pet too! We kinda come as a matched set.

Wow, this was interesting. I thought for a while, then figured if I this blows up in my face I have more than enough money to retire on and I would go out a legend.

Text me a photo of her. A nude photo.

On it

I went and cleaned up a bit since it looked like I was having guests, as in plural. My phone buzzed. I look and laughed.

It was Sarah and Peyton, both naked next to each other. It was a toss up who was better looking. Peyton was taller and had much bigger breasts. But Sarah, well, everything just worked together. It was still Sarah, but I was going to enjoy Peyton too.

She understand the rules?

There was a pause, and then a text came with another photo. It was Sarah standing and holding a leash, Peyton was on all fours and that leash was secured to a collar around her neck.

She does. She will be a good pet.

Then see you both at 6:30 sharp. Keep her in the collar and on the leash.

Definitely! She is super submissive, she will love it.

I texted them the address and then had a wickedly wonderful idea. I went into the basement of my condo building to my storage unit and retrieved a duffle bag. I brought it upstairs. I hadn't used the contents of this duffle since I had a long and very kinky relationship with a grad student that ended over 2 years ago.

Inside were constraints, spreader bars, some whips and floggers, and a strapon with an attached dildo, and a wickedly intense vibrator that used to make that grad student beg me to put her on her and then beg me to turn it off. Using this long dormant set of toys could be fun. Additionally, a plan for taking Sarah's submission was brewing in my brain. She had invited her friend without my permission and for that she would need to be punished. I went and cleaned all of these toys and laid them out on the top of the credenza in my dining room. I ordered a big meal of Chinese food and gabbed a shower.

The girls arrived at the same time as the food, and the poor delivery driver didn't know how to react when two young woman walked by him into my condo while one held a leash guiding the other. They were both wearing high heels and Peyton only wore a pair of short, tight back shorts and a black top that was really just an over glorified bra. The poor delivery man almost had a heart attack.

I joined them in the living room after paying the delivery guy and depositing the food on the dining room table. Sarah came over and kissed me. I kissed her back and let my hands enjoy her body. Then I walked over to Peyton, who in her heels was just a fraction shorter than my 6'1' size. I blatantly inspected her. After circling her, caressing her ass, squeezing her tits, and running my hand up her thigh and across her pussy, I spoke to her. "I assume Sarah informed you that this is not a position you should take lightly. I will use you as my sex toy regularly and if you don't show me obedience and enthusiasm, I will drop you from the trip."

Peyton spoke confidently. "Sarah informed me, and I understand, sir. I want to be your pet and I want to submit to you. Please accept me as your pet, Sir."

I just continued to look at her and finally I said, "Knees. And lose the top."

Peyton squealed in delight, took off her top and went right to her knees. She thought I was going to use her, but I wanted to have some other fun. "That is good, now stay there, keep quiet. I need to eat something and have a serious discussion with my other pet."

Peyton said yes sir, but you could see the disappointment. I then turned to Sarah and told her to strip completely naked and once she did, I laid her on my table. "Stay still while I eat for a bit." She too looked disappointed, but I have always found that ignoring a wannabe slut is a great way for them to be even more desperate to get used. I had Peyton on her knees and a naked Sarah on display on the table and I was just casually eating the food. I was enjoying the food and I was enjoying the power I was exercising over these hot young things.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers
12