Study Abroad Pets, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now time to start Sarah in the direction of what was going to be a harsh and painful punishment. It would be fun to administer and it would clearly let me know if she was the right girl for the trip. It will also be interesting to see how Peyton reacts to my actions. Perhaps I will have two pets for this year's trip, perhaps none, but the next 30 minutes were going to decide that.

I took a pair of the wooden chop sticks they gave me, and I started to hit Sarah with them. My first hits were more playful, but quickly they became harsher and painful. "You have been a disobedient pet. You will be punished." She started to protest but a pair of hard hits right on her breasts shut her up.

"You told your friend about our arrangement. Did I tell you that you could do that? No, I did not."

"But I thought you would enjoy her."

"Whether I might enjoy her was not for you to decide. You are a pet; I did not accept you to the program to have you think. You obey. That is your purpose. Do you understand."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, Now lay there and be quiet. I am hungry and will eat while I decide what your punishment will be." And that is what I did. I took my time and ate. I hit her with chopsticks a few more times, and then got up and went over to the credenza. I came back with the strap-on harness and dildo. I stopped at the silent Peyton and said, "Stand, put on this harness, you are going to help me punish my other pet."

She did as asked and said nothing. She got the harness on, and I went over and pulled Sarah to the end of the table. I started to finger her pussy and then told Peyton to position herself between Sarah's legs and fuck her with the strap on.

"Yes, master!" Peyton seemed thrilled to be given the task. It took her a moment to get the dildo lined up. I was playing with Sarah's pussy and then Peyton started to push into Sarah. Both women moaned and after a tentative start, Peyton started to fuck her friend. I came up behind Peyton and pressed myself to her and reached around and started to play with her ample breasts.

"Keep the pace steady and do not stop. Do you understand. Slowly and consistently fuck your friend while I remind her of her disobedience. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

Man, I was having fun. I hadn't gone this far into my dominant persona in a long time but immediately something became clear, I missed it! Pressing myself into this young, gorgeous woman that I owned felt right. I pinched her nipples hard and held that pinch and she cried out, but my obedient pet kept fucking her friend with the strap-on rig.

"That is the obedience I demand. And you are going to be a good pet, isn't that right Peyton. Look at your hot friend and tell her you are my pet first, her friend second. Look at the hot piece of my property you are fucking and tell her she is a bad girl, and you are going to help me punish her."

Peyton responded as I hoped. She grabbed her friend's ankles and put them on her shoulders and started to fuck her friend at the same pace, but with deeper and harder strokes. Then she leaned in and spoke to her friend, "I am master's pet, and I am going to do exactly what master wants and you might be my friend, but he is my master and you know I ALWAYS obey my master!"

The way she said, "ALWAYS obey my master" indicated there was some history there. I pressed again and pinched again, "Have you had other Masters, my pet?"

"Yes Master. Sarah's dad is also my master."

Now this was an interesting twist, but I decided I needed to punish Sarah then I would explore this revelation.

"We will discuss this later, for now my obedient pet, just keep fucking your friend. Under no circumstances should you stop or it will be you who is punished."

I disengaged from sweet Peyton and went over to my toys. I got a caning stick and went and stood next to the table. I put the stick on Sarah's chest. I just laid it across her perfect breasts.

"Sarah, my sweet fuck toy, my trip slut, and the lowest of my pets, you disappointed me. I mean obviously Peyton is a beautiful and obedient pet and she will help me enjoy the trip. She will be a pet I greatly enjoy. But you, you went and thought. Pets don't think."

As I said this, I started to move the caning stick across her breasts. Seeing the fear in her eyes made me smile. She knew that she was in a tough place. I could tell she wanted to beg for mercy, but to Sarah's credit, she was keeping silent.

She was sure I was about to strike her as I stroked her with the caning stick. And then I just walked away. As I did, I addressed both of my pets, "Keep fucking her. And keep getting fucked. It it hot, I am about to make it hotter."

I went and retrieved the special vibrator my horny AF former graduate student left behind. It used to get her off using it and when I did she would lose all control. In fact, it used to almost hurt her it would feel so good and then cross over to overload. I loved watching that transition and I loved listening to her beg me to turn it off.

It was a vibrator that created a pulse on the wearer's clit. I would have to mount it on my pet Sarah, but that would only involve a quick interruption of Peyton's fucking. I returned to my pets and without explaining secured this over Sarah's clit and instructed Peyton to return to her same rhythm. Sarah was pretty worked up and she was about to get sent over the edge.

I then retrieved a spreader bar and collar set up. I secured her neck into the collar and then secured a wrist to each end of the spreader bar.

"My disobedient pet is totally ours to play with, Peyton. Shall we have fun?"

"Yes, Master."

I smiled, went up besides Peyton and turned her head and kissed her. I broke the kiss and then said, "I like you." She smiled and then looked at her friend and it seemed her pace of fucking started to increase.

Yep, definitely history there. "Now, now, my pet. Steady and slow, we have all night to help Sarah slut to understand she should never think again, only obey!"

As I said that I grabbed the caning stick and hit Sarah on her flat perfect stomach. She screamed. It had to hurt. To Peyton's credit, she just kept fucking her friend.

"No, that won't do. Much too loud." I said this matter of fact my then retrieved a ball gag and also matter of factly installed it onto my property. I then hit her again, same spot. Had to hurt even more, but instead of a scream, I got a muffled scream. I love that sound.

"Much better. That shriek hurt my ears; I like this better." Then I hit her five times. I hit her hard, and I hit her purposefully. She screamed her muffled screams and started to cry. I leaned in towards her face. "Definitely better. I can enjoy your pain without the nasty noise." I hit her one more time and then laughed.

It was fun to see Sarah start to realize this was not the frivolous fun she thought she had signed up for. She had real fear in her eyes and pain inspired tears rolled down her cheeks. I decided it was time to mix some pleasure with her pain.

I used the remote and turned on the vibrator. She immediately moaned and squirmed. Peyton, who was turning out to be a reliable pet kept the slow but steady pace. The vibrations were really starting to make Sarah squirm. She was quickly lost in the pleasure.

I hit her left breast. She screamed. Her breathing was ragged. The vibrator and her friend just continued to do their thing. I let her get close to climax again and then, whack! I hit her right breast. She fell back from the edge.

For a solid 10 minutes we repeated this. Pleasure built, pain delivered, climax delayed. She was mumbling and my guess if I could understand her, she would have been begging me to stop, or maybe she would have been begging me to just let her finish and cum. I didn't care which she preferred because she was my pet and I was her master. Peyton kept fucking her. The vibrator kept stimulating her. The caning stick kept hurting her. God it was delicious and each iteration she came back from the brink a little less.

"Will you ever think on your own again my disobedient pet?"

She violently wiggled her head in a no gesture.

"Do you still want to be my pet?"

I got a yes nod.

"Do you want to cum?"

Her eyes, her mumbles and her nods all screamed yes.

"Fuck her harder!" I commanded Peyton and then I turned up the vibrator. She was beyond being able to come back from the brink. I timed it perfectly. She exploded into an orgasm and my caning stick assaulted her. Pleasure, meet pain. Pain, meet pleasure.

Sarah writhed and moaned with pleasure, she shrieked and twisted with pain. It was amazing!

I kept her in this blissful and torturous state and watched as Sarah was overwhelmed. I told Peyton to slow, I turned down the vibrator and was more gentle with my strikes. I brought Sarah down slowly and spoke to her.

"I think you now understand that you are just a piece of property to me and that if hurting you is fun for me, I will hurt you. But you also just had the strongest orgasm of your life. What a quandary. Solution? Never put your thoughts ahead of mine. Share your thoughts, absolutely. But I am always in charge. Do you fully understand that?"

I reached and took her ball gag off. She looked at me with conviction.

"I understand and I will be a better pet. Thank you for correcting me."

"You're welcome my pet." I reached and released her right arm. "Finish releasing yourself. Clean up, go tend to your wounds, and then come to the bedroom, I still have your ass to fuck tonight."

Then I turned to Peyton. "You my darling have been a perfectly obedient pet, come with me, I am going to get to know your body and fuck you."

Sarah slowly started to move and reached for her left restraint. I spoke one more time, "Don't forget to clean up dinner and put away the leftovers. And if I am still enjoying my other pet when you are done, keep cleaning my kitchen until your sister pet tells you to deliver your ass to me."

"Yes, Master."

I then took Peyton by the leash she was still wearing and led her to my bedroom. It was time to fuck her and move to the more traditional part of the evening where I use my pets as fuck toys and they love every minute of it.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, add it to your reading list, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again!

12