Study Break

Story Info
My wife takes a study break while I'm at work.
2.1k words
3.87
10k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of erotic fiction and is meant to be enjoyed by those 18 years of age and older.

STUDY BREAK

It's Monday morning and I know I'm going to be busy. It's the end of the fiscal year and my queue is going to be full of tickets to process. The sales team at the company I work for always seems to stress that it's the end of the year, but wait until the last minute to get everything in for processing.

With a fresh cup of coffee in hand, I close the door behind me. Most of us don't want to be bothered during the last few days of the fiscal year, so having an office where I can close the door makes life a little easier. I take a seat in my chair, mentally preparing myself for the email storm I am about to be bombarded with. While logging on to my computer, I receive a notification on my phone. It is a text message from my wife, Natalie.

She was not currently working as she was going back to school for her Master's Degree. She had helped me to financially get through my Bachelor's program, and I was more than happy to return the favor for her to get her Masters. I was a bit surprised to receive a text from her, knowing that she's been up since five A.M. working on her paper. She sure did have a lot on her plate.

"Study break," the text read. Also, attached is a picture of her sitting on the edge of our bed wearing leggings and a tank top. Her smile is warm and pleasant which fills me with joy every time I see it. Her tank top is bright pink, matching her leggings. What a wonderful treat my eyes receive, noticing that she isn't wearing a bra — her deep cleavage and perky nipples pressing against the thin fabric. For a brief moment, I wonder how the picture was even taken.

Natalie seems pretty far from the camera to be posed so well. She would have had to rush to get in that position if she were using the self-timer. It then dawns on me that she purchased a selfie-stick tripod last weekend to take pictures when we are out together. It came with a Bluetooth remote.

"You deserve a break, babe. And now you have me all worked up," I reply.

Natalie responds with a red heart emoji, and I set my phone down assuming that would be the final message while she enjoys her study break. I soon realize I am wrong, as my phone receives another notification. I assume it's another text when I am greeted with another picture of Natalie.

This time her pink tank top is off and her magnificent breasts are fully exposed. My arousal begins to grow after receiving such a risqué picture. I certainly didn't expect that today.

Something's a little peculiar though. Natalie doesn't seem to be looking directly into the camera, but past it at something specific.

"Wow, babe, very sexy," I text back.

Slowly I place my phone back down on my desk, wondering if there is more to come. I move my mouse to click on my email application when my phone buzzes again. I pick it up quickly to see what Natalie has in store for me. What I see sends a mixture of feelings through my body.

Natalie is on her knees and she is not alone. She is still wearing her pink leggings with her bare chest exposed, but now she is on the floor, on her knees and there is a man in the room with her. It's hard to tell who the other person is, as I can only see him from his waist to his feet. He is wearing nothing but his boxers and standing in front of Natalie, only a few inches away.

I am not sure what to think at this point. Natalie and I had previously discussed bringing another person into the bedroom ... even seeing if she wanted to explore doing things with other men on her own, but we never really discussed all the details. Over the weekend the subject came up again while we were passionately making love. She expressed her deep interest in having a sexual relationship with another man. The thought definitely excited me but seemed like something that would require us to have a deeper conversation.

I couldn't believe the physical reaction this was having on me. My cock is quickly becoming hard inside my pants as I attempt to sort out my feelings about this situation.

Picking up my phone, I send a text. "What is going on, babe?"

The reply is not as fast as the others and my anticipation mixes with my arousal. I don't even bother looking at my computer monitor, I just continually stare at the picture on my phone screen. My foot begins to tap on the floor while I wait for a response. Finally, I receive a text message, but it isn't from Natalie.

Glen, our next door neighbor is texting, "Nice bedroom! I know you are wondering who is in it with Natalie. She, Natalie, is going to be busy for a while, so you can send any texts to me."

I am not sure how to process what is happening. I knew Natalie had a bit of a crush on Glen, he's a very attractive and single man. Being bisexual myself, Natalie and I had even shared a few fantasies about Glen to one another. I guess involving someone we already knew in our threesome and hot-wife fantasies hadn't really crossed my mind.

"Stop messing with me, Glen," I reply, part of me thinking this all might be some kind of prank.

I feel my heart beating in my chest and my breathing becomes heavier as the exchange continues. I can't tell if it's anxiety, arousal, or both. What I do know though is the absence of anger. I thought for a moment that I'd be angry at what might be happening, but I wasn't. I was certainly aroused, my cock becoming rock hard against my pants was a clear indication of that.

By now I'm a ball of nerves. Natalie, with another man? It had been an exciting fantasy to discuss, but I wasn't sure how to feel about the reality yet.

I was lost in thought when my phone buzzed again, this time the message had a picture. "Not messing with you," the message read, attached a picture of my wife on her knees in front of Glen.

Natalie was looking directly into the camera, her warm smile replaced with one of lust and arousal. I would never want to deny Natalie anything that put that look on her face. It was at that moment I decided to do away with my insecurities.

"What do you plan to do with my wife, Glen?" I text back. The anticipation for Glen's response has my head spinning.

Immediately, my phone buzzes with his reply. It's another picture, something I feel I should expect from now on. The text in the message reads, "many things, starting with this."

I look at the picture and see Natalie, still looking directly into the camera, but now there is the head of a meaty cock in her mouth. Glen's cock is definitely impressive, and seeing the head of it in my wife's mouth stirs a desire within me I barely knew I had. I don't even know what to say back. I am not going to protest, but it doesn't seem right to encourage them at the moment.

My mind is racing on what I should say and before I can even come up with a single word, a new picture and message appears. "Your wife's mouth feels so good," it reads and my eyes focus in on the picture. Natalie's eyes are now closed, clearly focused on the task at hand as she takes a few inches of Glen's cock into her mouth.

I feel my role at this time is not to reply, but to experience this how Natalie and Glen find it best suited. They seem to be plenty content with my engagement though, being the notification changes from, delivered to read. A few minutes pass and I start to worry if they have decided that I've had enough involvement. I decide I better just get back to work and begin unlocking my computer, when my phone buzzes again.

This time the message is from Natalie's phone, "Still me, but your wife's phone has the better angle."

I look at what I expect to be a picture, but realize it's a video. My heart begins pounding inside my chest as I click the play button, my brow forming a light layer of sweat.

The angle is now back to the original position — Natalie's phone taking on a wide shot. I watch as she slides her lips back and forth along Glen's cock. The clip is fairly short, only a few strokes of Glen's cock with Natalie's incredible lips. I can't help but watch it over and over, watching my beautiful wife take our neighbor's cock into her mouth. Glen's strong, imposing form standing over her as her married mouth travels along his length. Natalie had always made me feel so good with her mouth, and she was taking very well to Glen's larger size.

I am enthralled by the clip when my phone buzzes again and I immediately open the message. "She's getting used to a bigger cock," it reads. Attached is another video.

My fingers slightly shake as I click the play button. The first thing my brain registers is the sloppy, gagging sounds being created as Glen's cock thrusts into Natalie's mouth, undoubtedly entering her throat. Natalie has never made those noises while sucking my cock, and the thought of how big Glen must really be sends tingles through my body. A small line of saliva slides down Natalie's chin as Glen face fucks her. She looks into the camera, the expression of pure desire and lust in her eyes.

"Tell your husband how much you love sucking my cock, Slut." Glen says in the video. He must really be enjoying showing me how well my wife can take his cock. I don't even have time to process my feelings for what I'm watching, and the sound of Glen calling her a slut when Natalie speaks.

"I love Glen's cock in my mouth, honey," Natalie replies looking directly into the camera, her mouth now void of Glen's massive cock.

Her reply wiped away any negative thoughts I have about Glen calling her a slut. She clearly wants to be a slut for him — for her — for me. The thoughts stir inside my mind for a few moments. Does she want to be his slut? Do I want her to be his slut? Does what I want matter? If this is what she wants then I want to do what makes her happy.

My phone buzzes again. "Get ready, Cuck," the message from Glen reads.

I knew in that moment what I wanted to be, a cuckold husband. I only wondered how long Glen and Natalie knew that this was my fate. I wasn't mad at all, I wasn't upset, I was deeply aroused. My wife was being used by another man while I was forced to watch ... nothing felt more right.

The video comes on and I once again click the play button. I sit and watch a POV angle of my wife worshipping our neighbor's cock as my cock begins to throb. Her gorgeous eyes move from his cock and look, full of lust, directly into Glen's eyes. I can only imagine Glen is filled with pure satisfaction having my wife worshipping him.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," Glen moans.

Slipping his cock from Natalie's mouth, he begins stroking it in the direction of her face. Natalie opens her mouth wide and puts her tongue out.

"Get ready, Slut," Glen says.

Seconds later, Glen erupts. His first jet of cum goes high and sprays across Natalie's forehead and into her hair, while the second grazes her eye and outstretched tongue. His cock continues to pump slightly less powerful jets onto her tongue and chin before he rubs his cock against her cheek and squeezes the last drop out. He then takes a fistful of hair on the back of Natalie's head and turns her cum coated face directly towards the camera. "Your wife is going to make a good slut," he says, just before the video ends.

By now my heart is racing and my own cock is begging for release. My thoughts are scattered at this moment, finding that I am so strangely turned on by watching my wife with another man. I could tell by the look on her face though, that she was completely satisfied. Bringing me to one final question. What's next?

THE END

Thank you for reading my story!

Copyright Luke Greene Erotica 2021