All Comments on 'Study Buddy Pt. 01'

by WantMore99224

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm impressed. This is exceptionally well written, and I hope that if I get the courage to write something, I can produce something that is at least a quarter as entertaining. I am also looking forward to chapter 2.

cdldrvrcdldrvrabout 1 year ago

Great story and well written. Really enjoyed the levels of mature conversation between the college friends, and the openness and sensuality of Sandy. Looking forward to part two and beyond.

raraewriterraraewriterabout 1 year ago

Not sure where this will end up, but looking forward to another great story. Sad introduction though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Start. I want more. I hope you will work quickly!!!

OldHippieJimOldHippieJimabout 1 year ago

I could relate to much of the story line. Truth is that most young men fall into either the "animal" sex drive, or the overly considerate, not wanting to cross boundries camp. At that age most of us do not know how to comprehend the signs being given us. Being taught by a slightly older or more expenienced women is the best way to learn both patience and consideration without holding back from what is probably mutual desires.

I'm ready for chapter 2.

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

An Incredible plot, with an understanding husband. A great writing style, with excellent dialogue. The college and project connection added reality to the story. The slowness of their growing affection was infatuating. The time spent with the husband, Brian, added greatly to the story and Rob's understanding of the offer. The sex scene was presented and showed the knowledge that Sandy had of mutual enjoyment. The fact that she was showing Roob to be a lover rather than a fucker is important to the story. The fact that they did not finalize their union keeps the reader on edge and anticipating the next chapter

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

Marvelous. Idealized in every way possible, and yet marvelous and magnificent. You are a very gifted writer with a unique message and perspective. In these first two stories of yours you are positing the possibility of reconceptualizing marital fidelity. I hope that many young people on the cusp of their sexual formation get a chance to read these stories and to them I say, "Kids! Don't try this at home. Danger! Danger!" But it works marvelously well in the idealized universe you are creating.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Very interesting beginning! I hope it doesn't blow up in their faces.

5

DrizdartDrizdartabout 1 year ago

I wish I could have explained what I wanted so well when I was in college.

Even now, so many years later, I think I need some of the lessons of this story.

valkoinenvalkoinenabout 1 year ago

I can only repeat the praise others have given. Thanks for sharing this very moving story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not my cup of tea, and I stopped reading in page 2. Sorry, extramarital affairs are not okay, whether accepted by the spouse or not. Just more hippie cult hooey, as a long ago friend would say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous