Study Buddy Pt. 03

Story Info
Rob and Sandy's third date.
5.9k words
4.86
6.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************

The characters sexualized in the story are all 18 or older.

*************

On the day of our next date I picked her up at the condo at 6:30. I had booked our reservation at Molly Murphy's which was kind of an experience. The wait staff dressed in costume and played a character. It was a place to let loose and celebrate. Surprisingly Sandy had never been. As Sandy came out to meet me, she looked stunning. She had on a blue silk sleeveless top and a short skirt that really showed off her legs.

"Wow, Sandy! I love that you get into going on these dates with me. You look so beautiful every time. I love that you do that for me," I said.

"You keep taking me to nice places. I really have been looking forward to tonight. The date part has really been fun for me. Why wouldn't I get into that?"

I hugged her and put my arm around her shoulders as we walked to my car. I opened her door and helped her get in before going around to my side.

"I guess deep down I want you to enjoy being with me. I'm not trying to impress, I just want this to be nice for you."

"Rob, it really is nice for me. You keep bringing me to places that I've never been. You really treat me right. I actually feel spoiled right now. I can't tell you how long it's been since Brian... Shit! I'm sorry, we agreed that we wouldn't talk about stuff like that," She realized that she had broken one of our rules for our dates, "I'm curious though, how do you, a poor college student know about these places?"

"You can thank my parents for that. Every time they come here they want to try new places. They live in the middle of effing nowhere so they take advantage when they come to visit," I shared. "At the risk of further breaking our rules, would you let me babysit Heather while you and Brian had a night out? I realize that's a weird thing to ask, but it just popped into my head. It would be my gift to you guys for helping me."

"God, Rob! That's super sweet. It is kind of weird, but I just appreciate that you even thought to ask. I'll think about it. But let's not talk about those things anymore tonight, ok?" she said thoughtfully.

The rest of the way to the restaurant we talked about my life in high school, living in the middle of nowhere. Sandy had never really lived in a rural community and she was curious.

When we arrived at the restaurant I parked and opened Sandy's door. I helped her out.

"I hope you really enjoy this tonight. It should be fun," I said as I put my arm around her waist and walked towards the entrance.

The restaurant was boisterous. We were seated in a booth and we decided to sit on the same side. Our waiter was in character as Marty the Jewish camp counselor. He really has his schtick down. After we ordered our food, Marty directed us to the salad "car" which was a salad bar built from an antique car. Sandy appeared to enjoy the vibe of the place. She also was constantly touching me as we sat. Kissing me, putting her hands on my thigh, rubbing my arm. She was very affectionate. I was so turned on I could hardly sit still.

Our meal was served and as we were eating, she was continuing to be affectionate. She was sharing her food with me, feeding me a bite, then asking me to reciprocate. I was really surprised by how she was showing affection. I was not used to it.

After we finished our meal, she had to use the restroom. I hadn't warned her, but the staff completely embarrassed people who needed to go by parading them around the restaurant and loudly announcing where they were going. She asked a server where the restroom was and got the whole treatment. They ended up with a train of five people who needed to go. She handled it well. When she came back to the table she looked different.

"That was an experience!" she said, "Ya could have warned me."

"That would have ruined the experience," I said

She pushed something damp into my hand under the table.

She whispered into my ear, "Here's an experience, I've been so fucking wet for you all night I had to take my panties off, they're soaked. I took my bra off too. I wanted to be so slutty for you tonight. I can't wait to get home so that I can be your fuck toy. I'm going to kiss you and I need you to put your fingers into my hot little pussy under the table. I want you to make me come, right here."

She leaned in to kiss me passionately, her hand pulling my head toward her. I turned towards her and felt up her thigh with my opposite hand and found that her inner thighs were already wet. Her pussy was so hot as I fed two fingers in and immediately found her g-spot, pressing my thumb against her clit. It only took a few moments before she was moaning into my mouth and a few more before her walls tightened around my fingers. I kept on fingering her until she bit my lip trying to keep quiet. She pulled back from the kiss as I pulled my hand back from her molten hot core.

"Sorry I bit you, like that. Oh my God, that was intense," She said

I put my fingers up to her mouth and she sucked her juices off them. I looked up as our server approached our table.

"Would you like to order dessert? Or have you already had it?" He said with a smirk.

"I've had mine, but give us a minute to look at the menu. We might like to share something before we go home to finish what we started," Sandy looked right at Marty and winked, being completely nonplussed by his accusation.

He looked at me and mouthed, "holy shit" as he turned to walk away.

We just broke into laughter. We had been caught and Sandy just completely owned it. My cock was so hard I could cut glass with it. I was completely amazed and aroused. We ended up ordering a piece of chocolate cheesecake and feeding it to each other in the most sensual way possible, trying to maintain our arousal as long as possible.

As I was paying, a young woman from a nearby table came towards our table. She looked at Sandy and said, "That was so fucking hot. My boyfriend is gonna get fucked six ways from Sunday tonight. I got so turned on watching you two," And looking at me and said, "You are so fucking lucky, I wish I had the guts to do what she did. You treat her well, she is one amazing lady."

"No need to worry about that," Sandy said, "he's the best. I'm the lucky one."

As you might imagine, I felt about ten feet tall after that exchange. I turned towards Sandy and pulled her into a kiss.

"You are amazing. I'm so hot for you right now I could rip your clothes off and fuck you right here on the table," I said breathlessly.

"I'm just as hot. If you wanted to, I would let you fuck me here. This only works because you let me. You could have stopped me at any point. You were not freaked out as I kept escalating. You didn't lock up. You let yourself get totally into it and let me go. Please take me back to the car and fuck my brains out. I can't take another minute without your beautiful cock in my pussy."

As we walked out we got looks from a number of people but I couldn't have cared less. Fortunately I had parked far away in a corner of the lot and it was mostly dark out. I got in the passenger seat and put the seat back Sandy unzipped my pants and frantically pulled them down just enough to expose my cock, then straddled me, closed the door and sank down on me sheathing me in her hot juicy center. She was already moaning with pleasure and I knew I wouldn't last long. I started playing with her braless tits through the arm holes of her blouse. She rode me for less than two minutes before I felt her pussy contract around my cock and I lost it spraying her walls with my seed.

"Oh my God, Sandy. That was the most unbelievably sexy thing I've ever imagined. I'm still hard. God I love how you make me feel. I'm always so cautious, but you let me really go over the edge trying and it feels so amazing. God I love you right now."

"Rob, you really bring out the best in me. I'm still so fucking turned on I can't stand it. I love you too, baby. This night is me giving myself to you in every way I can think of. I love the way you want me. I so needed to feel that. Thank you for loving me like you do. Please let's go back to the condo so I can show you how much I love you."

She opened the door and climbed off my lap. I pulled myself together as she fixed her skirt. As I got out I held her for a moment. I needed to calm down so that I could drive safely. I helped her back into the car as my breathing returned to something like normal. My brain was completely scrambled. I walked around and got in the car and sat a moment before I turned the key.

As I drove back to the condo, I quieted myself.

"Sandy, I need to talk this through for a minute. I've never been so out of control in my life. I've always tried to remain in control. It felt like a roller coaster as you go up the first rise and then the first drop. Then another rise and a bigger drop and on and on. It was so exciting that I wanted to keep riding that ride forever. I've never experienced anything like that before. Where I just let go and let it happen. Put my hands in the air and scream on all the drops. I let you do that because I trusted you. For me it could only work that way. Sex in public was not one of my fantasies, but I loved it. I thought it was over when Marty caught us, but you just owned it proudly and that made it so much hotter. Fuck, I bet Marty had to go the the bathroom to jack off. I bet there will be several children conceived tonight because of you. And yet I know that you were role playing. For me. To bring me pleasure. To get me aroused. It totally worked. It was amazing. You're amazing. You're like a drug that I want to get addicted to."

"Baby, you got it exactly right. The trust had to come first. Then you could go on the ride. We're getting back in line to ride the ride now, we have a breather. If I had done this our first time, you would have totally freaked out. Hell, you freaked out when we kissed with tongues the first time. Even last time, if I had gone this fast or escalated like this you would have lost it. Baby, I've been this hot for you for a long time, but I needed you to be ready to accept it. I had no idea when I asked you to be my project partner that this would happen. I didn't know you. I didn't trust you. I didn't care for you. But you were so open and vulnerable and caring that I fell in love with you. It's true I'm in love with you. I wish I could have you forever. I wish I could be your woman. I know that can't happen. The best thing to come from this experiment is that I know I have to work to fix what Brian and I have. He and I used to be like this. I need this. Not all the time, but once in a while. I had to learn this about myself. I wouldn't have if it weren't for you."

"Sandy, I want you so bad I can taste it. I also wish you could be my woman forever. But I also know that can't happen. Nobody lives at six flags. You only go there once in a while. As much as we love each other and want to please each other I'm afraid we would ultimately end up exactly where you and Brian have. Now we have both confessed feelings that put our experiment in jeopardy. We need to be careful. I want you to teach me how to do for someone what you did for me tonight. If we can do that without compromising the bounds of our experiment that will be enough. Can you show me?"

"Yes. I think I can. Tonight I want you to give me something. I want you to use my body for your pleasure. I want to be your fantasy, your plaything, your fuck toy. That's my fantasy that you simply own me in every way tonight. Can you do that, my love?"

"I will do that for you. I could never reject any gift you give to me."

"Thank you. I will be a perfect slut for you tonight."

We parked on the street near the condo. I helped Sandy out of the car and pulled her immediately into a kiss. I grabbed her ass and pulled her skirt up so I could maul her fleshy globes up against the car door.

"I love your ass. I love how tight and firm and sexy it is."

I moved her around to the back of my car. I picked her up and sat her on the deck.I leaned down and sucked her tits through her blouse leaving big wet circles of saliva where her nipples protruded. I took my hand and slowly ran out up the inner thigh and stuck two fingers in her pussy until she moaned.

"Unghhhh, God you turn me on. I want your cock in me so bad," She gasped.

"I love your tits. I love how they respond to my touch. I love how turned on you are for me. I love how your pussy is always wet for me. I love that you are such a slut. Let's get into the condo before I fuck you right here on the trunk of my car."

I pulled her off the car and put my hand on her ass as we walked into the condo and up to our unit. Once she unlocked the door and pushed inside I shut and locked the door and pushed her against it. She put her hands out to keep from falling into the door and I pulled her ass back towards me and kicked her legs apart. I kicked off my shoes as I pulled her skirt up to her waist. Then I unbuckled my belt and let my pants fall to the ground. I pushed my boxers down until they fell too and I stepped out of them and kicked them away. I ran the head of my cock across her soaking wet slit making sure to run it across her clit, teasing her with it.

"Fuck, I need you cock inside me. Please don't tease me."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to fuck me, I want you to fill me with your cum. I want you to use my pussy for your pleasure. Please fuck me, Rob."

I slammed my cock into her, burying myself to the hilt. I reached around and started playing with her clit as I pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in.

"Your cock feels so great inside me. I love the way you stretch my slutty little pussy," she groaned.

I got into a rhythm and she started pushing her ass back against my thrusts. Even though I had just unloaded in her in my car, I could tell I wasn't going to last long. I was so overheated because of our confessions, fantasies and role play that I really didn't care. As I played with her clit, I could hear her grunt on every thrust. I could tell she was moving towards her own climax. All I could think of was impregnating her.

"I'm going to fill up your pussy with my seed. I'm gonna fuck a baby into you. I want you to bear my children. Take it my lover, my slut," I yelled as I unleashed a torrent of cum into her.

"Give it to me lover, fill me up. Make me a mommy again. Fuck a baby into my slutty pussy. I'm yours!" she screamed as she started coming.

I felt her vaginal muscles constrict and I kept thrusting into her. Her orgasm lasted for what seemed like minutes. I kept going, being still erect within her. I was sensitive and my cock hurt as I continued to pound her from behind. I could feel her legs shaking as her orgasm finished. I pulled her upright and turned her around to face me. Her eyes were wide. I kissed her, hard. She responded by pulling me into her, kissing back wildly.

As we kissed, my mind was racing. She had my passion at dangerous levels. We had proclaimed feelings for each other that felt dangerous and now has shared a fantasy about impregnation that sent me to a new high. I also realized that she needed something, to be used, taken, maybe degraded. It made me uncomfortable, almost panicked. I had taken her wildly because she had gotten me so hot that I just lost it in the heat of the moment. Now I needed a plan and I had none. She had told me what she wanted and I wanted to give it to her. I needed to buy time to think. Mostly I needed to be in control. I pulled back from our kiss.

"Clean your juices from my cock, slut!" I commanded as I put my hand on her shoulder and gently pressed downward.

She smiled at me as she dropped to her knees and took my flaccid cock and started licking it clean. She made happy humming noises like she was eating yummy food and wet slurping noises.

"Your cock is so yummy covered in our juices. I'm so horny I can't wait until you fuck me with it again."

I felt a plan coming together in my mind. I would have her suck me until I was hard again, then I could use her mouth and come on her. Then I could see how she responds to a request for anal. I didn't want to hurt her or go too far, but I felt I needed to push her limits. Because I'm not naturally dominant, I was super uncomfortable. This was just a role play and I wanted to play it well for her. I was concerned that I wouldn't get turned on playing it, or worse I would get turned off and maybe lose my ability to perform. I was doing acts I had never done before so I was concerned that I would do something wrong.

"Now suck my cock until it's hard so I can fuck your slutty mouth and come all over you"

She moaned in delight and immediately began making love to my cock. She was so into it that I couldn't help getting hard.

"You are enjoying this aren't you?"

"Oh God yes, please fuck my mouth. Shove your dick in until I gag and choke. I want my tears streaming down my face and my snot and slobber dripping from my chin. Use me and come all over my face and in my hair. Make me look like the slut I am for you," She growled, going immediately back to impaling her face on my cock. She started making that Gluck Gluck sound as she forced my cock deeper into her mouth.

If I wasn't into it before, that got me going. She gave me both permission and instructions which made me feel I had made a good choice.

I grabbed her head and held it still as I shoved my cock into her oral cavity. I could see the tears forming as I decided to pull her deeper on my cock, making her gag and choke before giving her a chance to catch her breath.

"Yesss, that's how I like it. Abuse my face. Use your slut until you come. Mark me with your seed. Make me your slut forever."

I jammed my cock back into her face as she tried to keep up her breathing. I noticed that she had her own hand in her crotch, stimulating her pussy. I was so aroused at this point that I knew I would come soon. I was surprised at my reaction. I thought I would be disgusted, but her words made it clear what she wanted and I found great pleasure in giving that to her.

As I could feel my orgasm beginning, I pushed her head back and started stroking my cock until I sprayed glob after glob of cum, painting her eyes shut and her nose and mouth and her hair. My last two globs landed on her blouse. Her mascara was running and her hair was disheveled.

"Did you come, slut?"

"Oh God yes, I came so fucking hard. You are so fucking good to me."

"Stand for me. Feed your slutty fingers to me so I can taste your cum."

I held my hand out to steady her as she stood up. She held out the hand she had in her pussy and I brought it to my mouth. I sucked the cum of her fingers.

"You still taste so good to me. I love the taste of your pussy. I will never get enough of that. I'm going to lick my cum off your face and feed it to you. I want you to swallow every morsel and tell me how I taste."

As I cleaned up her face with my tongue, I kissed her over and over transferring little globs of semen to her waiting tongue.

"Your cum is so fucking good. I can't get enough of you. I love being your slut."

"We need to get the rest of your clothes off, then I can clean you up a little. Then I'm gonna take your little asshole."

"Oh God. I can't believe you want to do that. It's been so fucking long. I've wanted you to do that for so long. I fucking love you right now, you have no idea."

At that she started kissing me wildly again. I let her go for a couple minutes, then I pulled back.

"Go get yourself ready. I'll meet you in the bedroom in a few minutes."

She walked away and I removed the rest of my clothes and poured myself a scotch and a glass of the wine she liked. I realized that I had guessed well and picked things that she was excited about. I needed her to be excited because if she resisted, I didn't think that I could push very hard.

12