Study Buddy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the bedroom and found her naked, sitting on a towel in the bed with a tube of KY next to her. I gave her the wine and sat next to her. I needed some time for my cock to recover. I sipped my scotch and played with her breasts.

"These beauties are mine. They've been neglected tonight, so I'm going to play with them and tease them and hurt them until my cock is ready for your ass."

I took another sip of scotch and set it down on the dresser. I pulled her into a kiss and caressed around the outside of her tits. Then I thrust my tongue into her mouth and grabbed both her nipples and pulled away from her stretching her tits into perfect cones and let them pop back into their natural shape. Her eyes got wide when I pulled and she moaned into my mouth when I released. Then I grabbed each tit in a hand and squeezed hard and twisted it then released it. Again her eyes widened and she moaned. I repeated those things over and over with variations until she had relaxed.

I pulled my mouth from hers and moved it down to her tits. I bit her left boob hard and held so that I could leave a mark, then I did the same to the right. Then I gave her a hickey underneath each nipple, realizing that my cock was at full hardness. While I was marking her, she shuddered as she held my head and caressed it, encouraging me.

"Your tits are mine now. I've marked them as my territory. You are my little slut."

"I've been your slut for weeks. I've been waiting for you to figure it out. Now get ready to fuck my slutty little ass. I want you in me so bad."

She got on her hands and knees as I got behind her and started kissing and biting her ass cheeks. I pulled her cheeks apart and licked sloppily up and down her crack, tonguing her brown hole as I did.

She handed me the lube. I applied the lube to her anus and slowly worked one finger all the way in, then two and finally three while she moaned her appreciation. Then I coated my cock and slowly pushed against her opening until I began to slide past her sphincter. Finally my head popped in and we both groaned as she squeezed and relaxed. I began to slowly push and retract and inch by inch my cock buried itself in her back door. I rested and allowed her to adjust.

"That feels so good, babe. You fill up every one of my holes and stretch me out. I'm ready. Fuck my ass hard. Use me. Cum in my ass. Make me your three hole slut tonight."

I grabbed her hips and started sawing in and out of her ass. She was moaning almost immediately. Her ass felt so hot and tight compared to her pussy. She was really getting into it as she pushed her ass back into me. I was making long slow strokes and taking my sweet time.

"Your cock feels so fucking huge in my tiny little asshole. Every thrust feels like you're stretching me out. You own my ass now along with my pussy, my mouth and my tits. You treat your slut so fucking good."

I was getting turned on, so I started going faster and shorter. She started playing with her clit and I leaned forward and grabbed her swinging tits and mauled them roughly. I could tell from the noises she was making and her breathing that she was getting close. I reached up and grabbed her hair and pulled slowly back.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come. Come in my ass. Fill my poop chute with your seed. Mark my ass. Make me your fucking slut one more time."

I was so close. She started shaking and spasming in a way I'd never seen before. Her muscles clamped down hard on my cock as I jackhammered into her and finally exploded, spurting what felt like a gallon of cum into her ass.

"Fuck, I feel you pumping your cum into my slutty ass. Fill me up like no one ever has before. I'll be your slut forever," She gasped as she continued to shake.

I collapsed on top of her as I finished. I was mentally and physically exhausted. I felt my dick grow soft and get pushed out of her with a plop. I rolled off of her body to give her a break and let her breathe.

After I recovered, I went and got a warm wet washcloth and washed us both off. I climbed back into the bed and held her and caressed her, waiting for her to talk. I really didn't know what to say. Part of me wanted our role play to be real. It was so intense. Part of me was terrified that it was real, and that we had really fucked up and maybe destroyed her marriage. I looked at the clock. It was about 10:30. I waited quietly but anxiously.

"Are you ok, babe?" She asked, finally breaking the silence.

"I dunno. Are you? I'm still trying to figure out all out," I replied.

"I'm happy. Warm. Loved. You did so great. I'm so proud of you. I still can't believe you pulled that off. You did what I wanted you to. You didn't freeze or lock up. You took the lead and dominated. Babe, I know that couldn't have been easy or comfortable. You are a total stud."

"It was so intense. I need to know. Was it role play or real? I lost track. Part of me wanted it to be real, but that scares the shit out of me."

"Babe, you made my fantasy come true. Part of me, deep inside, wants it to be true. When you do it right, like that, you hit that deep desire and it's confusing, disturbing and maybe disorienting. But you can control it and let it go when you're done. The trust required between us to get that deep is huge."

"Ok. Then I'm really ok. I can't imagine doing that with anyone but you. It was really hard. I didn't want to hurt you or push you, but you communicated and made it clear what you wanted and even gave me clues how to do it. "

"You read every clue, you gave me what I craved, what I needed deep down. I loved every minute of it. When you told me you were about to fuck me on the car, I almost came right there. When you came on my face and licked it off and fed it to me, I was stunned. It was so sexy and nasty. When you marked my tits I did come, right then. When you kissed, bit and licked my ass I was so surprised. You did so many things that I didn't expect," She was smiling from ear to ear.

"What about Brian? Fuck, he's gonna see those bite marks and hickeys. I didn't even think about that. I'm sorry. Fuck!" I was freaking out.

"Don't worry. I told him what my plan for tonight was. I don't think he will be surprised. I wish I had taken a picture with your cum on my face. That had to be a sight. I was still a fucking mess when I went to the bathroom. I had so much fun being your slut tonight. It's been a long, long time," She said, helping me calm down.

"I can honestly say that I have never been as turned on as you got me tonight. The exhibitionism in the restaurant, fucking in the car. Pushing me to use your body. I felt out of control a lot. Six flags. You are the ride of a lifetime. I am so lucky. You are absolutely beautiful and absolutely amazing. I'm struggling to keep my shit together because I find it hard to imagine ever finding another lover like you. When I said I was going to fuck a baby into you and you went along with it, it made me really happy, and then that scared me shitless. I almost locked up right there. That was my hardest moment."

"Funny you say that. I was shocked when you first said it, then I felt how right that sounded. I totally would bear your children. You will be a great daddy someday. I have no doubts. Some girl is going to be very lucky to be your partner. Just like I am lucky to be Brian's."

"Thank you for saying that. I am so blessed to have you for a friend, a lover and a teacher. Hey, are you through being my three hole slut for tonight?" I asked

"I think so, why?"

"Because I would love to shower with you and cuddle and make sweet love one last time. I feel like my feelings for you are on the edge of becoming too intense for me to control. I'm afraid that if we keep going I will become too attached. I don't want to make you push me away. Does that make any sense?"

"All of it. Makes perfect sense. I also started to worry about how close we are becoming, whether I was in control or not. I really don't have a good idea for the next lesson other than to explore some kinky stuff. I feel we are at a good stopping point, but I wasn't sure how you'd feel about that," She shared.

"I'm ok. My offer to babysit still stands. I would really love to do that for you and Brian if you'll let me," I offered.

"I'll mention it to Brian."

We got up to shower. We took our time washing and playing with each other. Then we went back to bed and cuddled and fondled each other for a long time until we were ready. We kissed gently then passionately. I made love to her breasts with my mouth while she moaned and cooed. I ate her pussy until she was writhing and then I mounted her and made love to her while looking into her eyes. I loved Sandy. I had to let her go. I kissed her softly and told her I loved her and that I always would. She said that she loved me and would never forget our time together. She told me how much she needed the love that I gave her and how surprised she was when she started to have feelings for me. We both started to fight back tears and we instinctively knew our time together was coming to an end.

"My love," I said, "I don't think I can finish what I started. I just want to hold you until morning. Is that ok?"

"Of course. You better hold me. I just need you right now. I love you."

"I'll be right here. I love you too."

We fell asleep in each other's arms and woke up the same way. We cleaned up and got dressed and got ready to leave the condo for the last time. I held her for the longest time before we left. It felt like my heart was breaking. I knew we had made the right decision. As she finished locking the condo, I waited. We walked to our cars together.

"See you Monday," I called.

"I sure hope so," she called back as we got into our cars.

12