Study Group Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was in so much shock from the pleasure that I could hardly think or keep track of time. I don't know how much longer I lay there with Tana thrusting into me, but finally, she let out a loud moan of her own and rolled off my back, panting, chest heaving. After a moment, I rolled onto my back, still trembling. Now I could see my dick and my stomach glistening with my own semen.

Tana looked over at me and grinned. "You are so fucking mine."

I tried to think of something clever but couldn't. Eventually, I just leaned over to her and kissed her shoulder, feeling the hard muscle under my lips.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up." she said, giving me a gentle push toward the edge of the bed. I stood up, mind still foggy, and stepped out of the bikini bottoms that were around my thighs. Putting her hand on the small of my back once again, Tana led me into her bathroom. I was walking somewhat bow-legged, still sore from the pounding I had just received. She turned on the faucet for the shower and gave me a gentle nudge inside.

I stepped in and was immediately blasted by cold water from the showerhead. The haze immediately cleared from my head, and it felt like I had just woken up from an odd dream. My eyes snapped open, and a rush of memories came back to me. Of losing the arm wrestle, putting on the bikini, Mandy's bikini. Of being grabbed and manhandled and carried and kissed, of being thrown on the bed, of kissing Tana's feet, and then of lying meekly on my stomach while she fucked me in the ass.

But it was all real. It had all really just happened, and I still had a throbbing ache in my ass to prove it. I was still wearing the bikini top. The water turned warm while I was still standing under it, reflecting on what had just happened.

Tana stepped into the shower after me. The bathroom stall in a college student's apartment is almost never large, and with both of us in there, I was absolutely cramped. "Sorry, I forgot how long it takes to heat up." she said somewhat sheepishly as she saw the look on my face.

I pressed myself up against the wall of the shower, a wave of confusion and dismay coming over me. Had I really just let her do all that to me? Why hadn't I even tried to say no or resist?

"What's wrong?" she asked, water flowing down her muscular body.

"I just... I can't believe all that just happened." I felt the tightness of the red polyester bikini top around my chest, and I suddenly remembered whose it was. My throat tightened up in panic. I had really just worn my crush's bikini while getting pegged by her roommate.

"Relax." said Tana, putting her hands on my shoulders reassuringly, both of us now dripping wet as the showerhead continued to pour hot water on us.

"You're not going to tell Mandy about this, are you?"

Tana wrapped her arm around her shoulders and pulled me into a tight hug. With the other hand, she turned off the shower. I looked up at her, breathing heavily as I was pressed once again into her powerful body. Just like when he had picked me up earlier, there was something soothing about being held so close.

"Of course not. This will be our little secret. Besides, do you really care what she thinks? She wouldn't even know what to do with you."

I felt a slight twinge of guilt. Here I was, having an intimate moment with Tana, and my first thoughts were of her roommate. But now that I thought about it, did I really care what Mandy thought? As Tana held me close, I thought back to how safe she had made me feel as she picked me up and carried me, and the waves of pleasure she had sent through my body just minutes before.

"Listen. You're not Brad." she said. I felt that old sting from our conversation at the table before, and opened my mouth to say something. But before I could, I felt Tana's finger on my lips, silencing me.

"You're a different kind of guy. You're pretty, you're soft, you're submissive. You rock a bikini. You're built to be fucked. And I like that. A lot. I like you. A lot. You don't need a girl like Mandy. You need a woman like me."

At that, my urge to argue vanished. Pressed up against Tana's powerful body, feeling the hard muscle underneath the layer of soft fat, feeling the reassuring beat of her heart, and watching the water run down her as she towered above me, I realized I wouldn't mind being hers at all. I gave a soft sigh, leaned up, and kissed her on the lips.

12