Study Hall at Bondage University

Info
Task and Story.
2.1k words
4.51
19.1k
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers



This is both a story and a task. For the task, you will try to make yourself as much like the girl in the story as possible, and try to be kinky while also being productive. Obey as many of the following instructions as you can.
Dress in a schoolgirl costume, or at least a miniskirt and button-up blouse. If you can’t do that, then you should be naked. Put your hair in pigtails. Wear a collar or choker necklace. Insert a butt plug. Sit on a suction-cup dildo fastened to a chair, or at least put a toy in your pussy. Gag yourself with a cock gag. If you don’t have that, use whatever gag you can. Chain or bind your ankle to a leg of the desk, with a foot or two of slack. Handcuff your wrists or bind them with about a foot of slack between. Play with yourself as you listen to the recording. Once the recording is over, stay in the bondage and be productive at the desk for at least an hour before untying yourself.

Now enjoy the story.

You walk into the girl’s study hall. Like all the other girls, you wear a white button-up blouse that is a bit tighter and more sheer than it would be at other schools. You wear a heavy black leather collar with the college’s crest. It contains electronics to report your location, to summon you with various signals, or to shock you. Your plaid schoolgirl skirt is shorter than the other girls. It barely covers your panties. That’s because you have very good grades. The worse a girl’s grades, the longer her skirt, and nobody wants that.

There are rows of desks and chairs facing each other. You find an open spot and set your backpack down on the desk. Then you pull your pretty white panties down to your knees and lift your skirt up to your waist. You blush as you do this. No matter how often you have to do this, you never get used to it. You gingerly sit down on the big, thick dildo mounted to the seat of the chair, feeling your body weight force it deep, deep inside your pussy. You are already wet from your last class. Your trigonometry teacher made you come to the front of the room and answer problems while grinding against the corner of his desk. You’re not sure if you’re upset or grateful that he didn’t make you cum that way, in front of the whole class.

The dildo makes you feel so very full. Especially since you already have your princess plug in place as well. Bondage University loves to stress that girls need to train all three holes, so they can give pleasure in any way, at any time.

Speaking of which, most of the other girls already have their cock gag in place. You don’t want to be the last one. You take your cock gag from your backpack and slide it into your mouth. Your tongue knows every inch of that familiar shape. It’s soothing in a strange way. You’re glad for the cock gag. You gently suckle on it, running your tongue up and down the firm rubber as you lock the strap tightly behind your head. You feel that you study better when you’re able to suck cock.

The leg of the desk has a leg iron attached to it by a chain. You lock it around your ankle firmly. The study hall teachers will unlock you later, if you’re good. When you straighten back up, you see a few men from the men’s study hall walking down the aisle. Although any male student can get as much sexual satisfaction as he wants from the girls at Bondage University, interrupting study hall is a special privilege.

The male students choose girls that appeal to them. One of them takes the girl that sits across the table from you. She’s one of the international students. From India, you think. She has pretty brown eyes and dark hair in braids down to her waist. He just grabs her, pulls her to her feet, and bends her over the desk. He holds tightly onto her braids to keep her head pulled up. You’re looking straight at her and see her eyes grow wide when he rams his cock deep into her. You hear her squeal around the cock gag with every thrust as he slams her against the table. You are utterly mesmerized, watching her squirm, watching the sweat bead on her lovely skin as he has his way with her.
It isn’t long before he is finished with her and lets go of her. She lays over the desk for a moment, struggling to catch her breath, before gingerly working her way back onto the chair’s dildo so she can study. You quickly glance around the room and see the other men have finished or are finishing up, using their chosen girls. The other female students near those girls are pretending to study, but clearly are watching enviously.

You still aren’t finishing settling in to study hall, however. You take a special pair of cuffs from your backpack. You clip the two-foot chain to your collar, then lock the cuffs on your wrists. You can still study this way, but you won’t be able to sneak your hands down to play with your dripping wet pussy.

The study hall teachers identify the girl in the room who was slowest to get herself gagged and locked in place. It’s only part way in her mouth when they pull her to her feet and take her cock gag out. You can hear the petite blonde whimpering as they pull her over to the side of the room. Her arms are roughly pinned behind her back, then strapped together, her forearms parallel to each other. She’s shoved down to her knees, her legs strapped to a padded board on the floor. Then her head is pressed down on a long rubber cock, and a head harness is quickly fastened on her. The dildo is mounted to a vertical base. Elastic cords run from that base to the head harness, pulling the blonde’s head down onto the cock, forcing her to deepthroat whether she wants to or not, whether she can handle it or not. The girl squirms and struggles, pulling her head back from the dildo so she can breath. But she doesn’t last long before the elastic pulls her back down on it, her eyes wide. The two teachers that put her into position laugh. One goes back to monitoring the room in general, making sure every girl is studying hard. The other, a woman, keeps an eye on the struggling blonde. She gives the girl a slap on the butt and whispers something in her ear that makes her blush.

You look away and quickly get out your textbooks. Having your wrists in cuffs, chained to your collar, slows this process down considerably. You need to study. You need to be seen studying. You don’t want the monitors to think you are slacking.

You do your best to focus on the study material. The feeling of the chair seat on your bare bottom is distracting, along with the cock gag, the chair’s dildo and your own butt plug making sure your every hole is stretched. But it helps that you’ve done this before, and that all the girls around you also have their heads down, trying to focus on their homework, turning pages and writing notes with hands carefully cuffed. Normally you’re able to concentrate and focus on your studies. But for some reason it’s extra difficult today. You notice the blonde who was struggling with her deepthroat training finally being released. She collapses to the floor, exhausted. But the real focus of your attention is the exotic girl across the table. There was something really hot about how a man was using her so hard, while you, just a few feet away, were chained up and unable to touch yourself. You loved the look on her face when he pulled her hair and thrust into her, and she made the cutest little noises. She really does have such pretty eyes. You wonder if you could find her and talk to her later, get to know her better. She seems like she’d be a lot of fun. You try to make eye contact with her, to do something to express your interest, but her concentration is absolute.

A ruler SLAMS down onto the open textbook in front of you, making you jump. The fact that you’re still impaled on the chair dildo as you startle and fall back down on it makes you squeal loudly into your cock gag.

One of the study hall teachers, Professor Fletcher, looks down at you sternly. “Even straight-A students need to pay attention and study during study hall,” he tells you. You feel embarrassed. You don’t want to disappoint your teachers or feel like you’ve let them down, and you take a class with Professor Fletcher.

He grabs you and pulls you up from your seat, the chair dildo exiting you with a squelching sound. He grabs your collar tightly and presses you down onto the table, your cheek against the wood. For a moment you think that you’re going to experience the reverse of the earlier scenario. That you’re going to be utterly ravaged while you are forced to stare into the eyes of your beautiful table mate.

Then the ruler comes down hard on your exposed buttocks with a SMACK, Professor Fletcher holding your skirt up above your waist.
SMACK
“Good schoolgirls always study hard,” Professor Fletcher tells you, raising his arm for another blow.
SMACK
“Study hall is for studying.”
SMACK
“I’m disappointed in you.” Ouch. That stings worse than the actual blow.
SMACK
“I expect you to do your very best and to be the top of the class.”
SMACK
“You do want to be a good girl for me, don’t you?” He pauses for a response. Pressed against the desk, you do your best to nod frantically. Is it over?
SMACK
“You need to be an example to the newer girls. Like Jasmine, across the table.” You glance at the Indian girl and she starts slightly. Is that her name? Did he deliberately give you her name?
SMACK
“Studious, submissive schoolgirls are sexy.”
SMACK
“You serve with both your body and your mind.”
SMACK
“There. I think that’s enough for now.” You lay across the table, your butt on fire, struggling for breath through your nose. At least that’s all the punishment was. You wonder if you can get more studying in before your next class.

He crouches down by your ankle and unlocks the chain there. “Study hall is mostly over anyway, and I think I need to keep a close eye on you. I might as well… escort you to your next class.” You can hear the smile in his voice when he says, “and today, your class after study hall is one of mine, so that works out nicely.”

He pulls you off the table, but instead of settling you on the chair, he gets you to a standing position. He grabs your panties that are around your knees and yanks them up roughly. Really roughly. You gasp into the cock gag as he yanks your panties up painfully tight between your legs. You’re surprised they didn’t break from the strain.

“Get your things back in your backpack. Leave the cuffs and gag on.” You struggle to obey. You bend over and put your books and notes back in the bag. The fact that your chain keeps your handcuffs close to your collar makes this extra awkward. You fumble to obey, not wanting Professor Fletcher to give you another reason to punish you. Finally you stand back up, your backpack clutched in your hands.

He clips a leash onto your collar. “Come along to class, schoolgirl. We’ll have a few minutes for some tutoring before class starts. I think you need some personal attention.”

For just a moment, you are able to lock eyes with Jasmine. You give her a sultry wink. She seems surprised and hesitant, then slowly winks back. Yesss. You will have to find her later.

A sharp tug on the leash almost makes you trip. You scurry along behind Professor Fletcher, the gag still locked deep in your mouth, your wrists cuffed and chained to your collar. What will he want to do in the classroom? Quiz you and use the ruler on you whenever you get a question wrong? Perhaps he’ll make you get under the desk and suck him off? Maybe he’ll make you stay in your cuffs and gag through the entire class? Whatever happens, you will be the best submissive schoolgirl you can be. You hurry after him down the hall, just another bound, gagged horny girl on her way to class.

Just another day at Bondage University.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
RevantoRevanto16 days agoAuthor

@Anonymous none exactly like this, but I've posted a variety of other tasks and other Bondage University stories. Message me and we can discuss your interests and I can see what I have the may work best for you :)

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Do you have any other stories like this? I’ve been edging myself to this so much. I just need a story to follow, a task for when I study at my desk

RevantoRevantoover 1 year agoAuthor

Good girl! I'm so pleased you worked so hard on the task.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the task I dressed up like a slutty schoolgirl (pigtails, choker and mini plaid skirt) and wore my tack bra, buttplug and a toy in my pussy. I wore a bit gag and restricted my ankle and hands like you told me to. I then spent the productivity hour writing lines on Writeforme!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot. I love the idea of being in a study hall like this

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Kollars High-Tech collar alters Emma's life and position at work.in Mind Control
Summer in Chastity A young girl gets denial therapy.in BDSM
Trained They create a new way to train her in denial. Too far?in BDSM
Captured Cunt A kidnapped woman submits to her training and breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories