Study Harder

Story Info
Mom Helps Sons get better grades.
5.9k words
4.54
68.6k
98
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Study Harder

Alison Cummington lay awake in bed. She could not sleep. The spot where her husband used lie next to her was cold and empty and the sound of women cumming from her youngest son Timothy's porn videos were filtering through the walls. Her husband had left her for his tiny blonde secretary, but at least she still had the house, and the boys.

Marcus, the elder was 21. Timothy the younger, was 19, although they weren't really boys anymore, they were young men. The first clue that her sons were all grown up was that they went out drinking and partying with their friends all the time. They brought slutty girls home too. Alison remembered a night when the sound of a young bitch cumming her brains out filled the house for hours. Timothy had a massive smirk on his face throughout breakfast the next morning. His brother Marcus gave him a high five, but Alison just pretended nothing had happened.

She could never forget that night because it was the first time that she touched herself and thought about her own sons. The young slut that rode her son's dick that night had been graphic.

"Fuck me with that huge cock," she'd screamed. "Yes, Timmy, open me up! Make me your whore!"

And Alison had wished it was her instead as she lay in the dark fingering herself.

Tonight, her boys were at home alone and as usual the muffled sound of their porn videos could be heard. It was not as overwhelming as the sound of live sex with all its high-pitched tones and loud sighs, the creaking of bed springs, and the sound of headboards knocking against walls. But there was still the constant whining and moaning of the porn actresses, like cats in heat, to help the boys who watched them fornicate come.

Alison could have rolled a pillow round her head. She could have put headphones on and listened to soothing music. She could have tried to ignore it. But she didn't and the guilt added to her pleasure as she touched herself and imagined that she was one of those whores her son was watching. The middle-aged mother imagined she was a twenty something year old college student her sons passed around between themselves for sport, competing to see which one could make her cum the hardest. Alison Cummington imagined she was riding their dicks in the silence of the night and that the only sounds emanating from the darkness were her own needy and incestuous cries of guilt and pleasure.

The problem was that her sons had taken their father leaving badly. You would have thought a good mother could take care of a household but for some reason the boys needed a father. He did not do much except instill some fear and discipline into them but Alison was too busy nurturing and loving them in their father's absence to fulfill that role at the same time. Maybe she had overcompensated for his absence by letting them do whatever they wanted. Like letting them bring girls home at night and drinking and listening to porn all the time at lust inducing volumes.

Working her middle finger into her pussy while using her thumb to pleasure her clit, she imagined Marcus lying in his bed stroking his engorged cock. Alison thought about how serious the situation was. Her boys could end up dropping out of college if their marks didn't improve. All the partying might have taken their minds off their parents separation but it didn't help them with their studies.

They had been very sweet to their mother when their dad had walked out and they sided with her completely. They said she was still attractive and that their friends agreed and that they couldn't understand why dad ran off with that blonde bimbo who organized his work schedule. She did have big breasts Timothy noted before Marcus punched him in the arm.

But Alison couldn't afford to be the carefree mom who let her children do what they wanted so long as they gave her the emotional support she needed. For one thing, they still had to get good grades and for another thing, she had needs too. They wouldn't take her dating well; she knew that much. It was still too soon. Too much disruption.

Maybe if she got them back on track with their schoolwork then she could get back to thinking about her own needs. She built towards her orgasm as the porn actress in the room next door reached hers and she imagined her son increasing the vigor of his cock strokes as she came and the sound through the walls increased and her eldest son undoubtably released a load of his virile sperm into a waiting tissue.

The house went quite then and Alison trembled from the pleasure her fingers, the sound of the porn, and her wicked imagination had given her. She thought about the wastepaper baskets in the boys' bedrooms filled with crusted tissues. She recalled the time, when she had found a pair of her panties shoved to the bottom of the laundry basket when she had left them on top. Clearly one of the boys had borrowed them because they were starched stiff with dried semen.

She almost felt like touching herself again as she thought about that time that she caught Marcus climbing out of the shower, his penis fully exposed, and she wondered then what her younger 19-year-old son Timothy's cock looked like. From the noises the girls he brought home usually made he must be larger than average. But she resisted the temptation and rolled over to go sleep, although it wasn't until she had worked out what she was going to do to help her sons improve their grades that she finally managed to depart the sordid world of lust for the land of innocent dreams.

In the morning, she got up early to cook breakfast for the boys, as she always did. Bacon, eggs, toast, with jam and black coffee. She had butterflies in her stomach and a giddy tingling sensation like a schoolgirl because she was nervous about how they might react to what she intended to propose. She had a sneaky suspicion they would not object.

When Marcus and Timothy came down to breakfast, they greeted their mother with a kiss on the check and sat down to eat. They were thankful and appreciative, and both of them admired the contours of their mother's body showing through her bathrobe. While no bare skin was visible, they could see the outline of her breasts and the shape of her hips and ass as she bent over the stove to retrieve the cooked breakfasts which were swiftly deposited onto their plates and devoured.

Marcus was objectively handsome while Timothy still had a boyish look and they were both sporty with strong toned bodies. It was no surprise that they did well with girls but womanizing had clearly become too much of a distraction considering their faltering grades. Marcus had brough home two Ds and an E recently while Timothy had brought home a D, an E, and an F.

Alison had tried to be stern without making too big a deal about it, and concern rather than anger had come into her voice. She hoped the boys would feel bad and pull their socks up but it hadn't worked. It was easy to convince herself that she had no choice but to make her perverted proposal.

"Boys, I am worried about your grades."

"Whatever mom, it's just college, we can retake the classes."

"Now listen here, that's no attitude to have to your schoolwork."

"Dad, will pay for it."

"I don't care about that. I expect you to perform better. It reflects poorly on me as a mother if you do not fulfill your full potential and I expect you to study harder."

The boys could hear their mom was being serious and they didn't know what to say.

"Boys, listen carefully, I have a suggestion to make."

"Yeah mom?"

"I am really worried about you two, I know you've handled your father leaving as best you could and I am so proud of how social and active you have been, with your achievement in sports. That said, your academic performances have been poor of late and you are going to have to try a lot harder."

"We will, mom" said Timothy smiling reassuringly.

"I am afraid that is not good enough, Timmy. Say what you like but we need a change in the house. I know you boys stay up late and bring home friends and you spend too much time partying, drinking and all those sorts of things."

The boys fell silent. They couldn't deny it.

"I think you boys have good reason for going out. You get to meet girls. And you have good reasons for playing sports because you get lots of endorphins and popularity so we just need to find a way of making academic work worthwhile."

The boys were intrigued to hear where their mother was going with this...

"Well, here's my suggestion. If you get better grades mommy will let you do stuff with her, adult stuff, so you don't have to go running around chasing girls."

The boys looked to each other and then back at their mother with slightly stupid, uncomprehending expressions. Could she really mean what they thought she did?

"That's right misters, I'm offering you my body in exchange for improved grades. I have a system all worked out. If you get a C on a test, essay or exam, you get a hand job. B is for blowjob, naturally, and if you get an A you get to fuck mommy's pussy. Does that sound reasonable?"

The boys could not disguise their excitement.

"What happens if we get a C+?" asked Timothy without hesitation, obviously hoping for some bonus while being realistic about his recent academic performances.

"If you get a C+ you can come on my boobs and if you get a B+ you can come down my throat and if you get an A+ you can shoot your load deep inside my pussy."

The boys embraced the proposal wholeheartedly and when their mother flashed them her perfect motherly breasts to give them an initial burst of motivation and prove she was serious, the horny sons immediately ran upstairs to start studying. Alison was pleased at the effect her suggestion was having, but as she tidied up the kitchen, she wondered if it would actually work.

The next week the boys returned home with their first set of test results and they both had naughty smiles on their faces. After dinner when they revealed their grades, Alison could see why. Marcus had a C+ and Timothy had gotten a C. The boys were curious to see whether their mother was true to her word. They had only gone out once the previous weekend and they had studied every single night. Thankfully, their mother was an honest bargainer and as soon as they finished eating, she set to fulfilling her end of the deal.

She went over to Timothy while they were all still seated at the table and instructed him to pull down his pants. Her younger son did as he was told and his mother got a massive fright when she saw the size of his cock. He was huge! She could not believe it. He was much bigger than his brother or his father and it was probably the biggest cock she had ever stroked off in her life.

Making use of some hand cream retrieved from her purse, she brought her son to his full size with gentle stroking and words of encouragement and when Timothy's head rolled back and he began moaning in pleasure she started squeeze his cock head a little harder and spat on the tip to add another layer of lubrication to that of the hand cream.

The combination of the hand cream and his mother's spit combined with his mother's firm grip felt just like a virgin's pussy and Timothy savored the pleasure of having his mother work him with both hands all the way from the tip to the base of his throbbing cock. His mother's breasts were resting on his trembling legs as she kneeled before him, stroking his cock as though she were his concubine and he were a king and it wasn't long before he was about to come.

"Shit, mom, I'm gonna cum," he said.

"That's okay baby, cum for your mother," said Alison as she pumped her son's enormous dick.

Timothy squeezed his butt cheeks and his whole body stiffened as his cock twitched in his mother's fists and Alison was quick to place a serviette from the dinner table over her son's penis so that he didn't get semen everywhere that she would have to clean up. He kept cumming for quite some time as his large youthful testicles unleashed everything they had into the napkin.

Marcus was already stroking himself as he watched the scene upfold.

Once Timothy was spent, Alison cleaned him up with more napkins and then she was ready to take care of her eldest son. She led Marcus to the living room and knelt on the soft carpet. She made him sit on the sofa and she removed her top so he could admire her naked breasts.

Timothy had very much enjoyed his hand job from his mother but he was not happy about being asked to leave the room. He had only got a C so it was not fair that he should get to see his mom's breasts and he was jealous that his elder brother would be coming on her sweet titties.

"So unfair!" he complained.

"If you want to cum on mommy's breasts, you'll just have to study harder," explained his mother as she lowered her eldest son's underwear while her younger boy departed to his room.

Once again, Alison made use of a combination of hand cream from her little pink purse along with some of her own sticky saliva as she worked her elder son's cock with her experienced hands. She had given her husband many a hand job over the years and she knew exactly how to make a man cum by working his shaft and caressing his balls and giving the head extra attention at just the right moments to maximize his pleasure.

Looking up at her eldest son, Alison appreciated how good-looking he was although admittedly he had a smaller cock than his younger brother. This did, however, make her job easier, as her hands could cover the length of his penis at all times. This meant she could give more attention to his balls, with one hand working the shaft and the other cupping his young testicles with motherly affection.

Marcus was in heaven and he almost shot his load as soon as his beautiful mother started stroking his penis. Watching his brother get a hand job at the dining room table had really turned him on and sitting on the living room sofa with his mother's naked breasts right there in front of him as she ran her hands all over his genitals made him feel like he were having an out of body experience. As such, it was little surprise that his mother's expert fingers soon brought him to the edge and he unleashed a torrent of semen onto her nude bosom.

"Good boy!" said Alison, glowing with pride, "You deserve this reward for all your hard work."

Marcus sunk back into the coach, breathing deeply, and trying to wrap his head around what had just happened while his mother proceeded to wipe his sweet-smelling sperm from her stunning breasts. She had really enjoyed the sensation of her eldest son splashing his load across her sensitive nipples but she did not want to give him the impression that she was enjoying herself too much even though her panties were drenched. She was very business like about everything and encouraged him to keep going with his new study routine.

That night, Marcus fell asleep with a huge smile on his face and the image of his mother's ample boson imprinted on his mind, but when Alison went to lock up the house, she saw that Timothy was still awake. He was sitting at his desk with his lamp on pouring over his coursework, preparing for his upcoming tests. Alison slipped past his room without disturbing him but she couldn't help feeling excited that her plan was working. She fingered herself to amazing orgasm that night as she thought about what she had done with her sons and hoped their marks would continue improving.

Over the next week, the boys redoubled their efforts and they barely left the house as they devoted themselves to their studies. Timothy seemed particularly intent on improving his results, having been unable to match his older brother's boob jizzing achievements. He even ate some of his meals at his desk as he poured over his textbooks with dedicated concentration. Marcus worked hard too but he had always been the more intelligent of the brothers and he allowed himself some time off to watch television and relax.

By the time they got their next set of results, the boys' balls were aching, heavy as they were with devious mother loving cum. Alison too, was horny as ever, having fingered herself to sleep every night praying that she might get the chance to undertake further perverted acts with her fit and healthy young sons. Thankfully, her wish was fulfilled with Timothy getting a B and Marcus scoring a B+ and this time they didn't even wait until after dinner to share the news with their hot mom.

Timothy was delighted that his hard work had paid off. He confronted his mother with his results while she was working in her study so she kept her reading glasses on as she undressed and knelt before her well hung youngest son. Alison's eyes went wide as she got another look at her baby boy's penis. It was even larger than she had remembered and she loved how long it took her to lick all the way from the base to the top.

Although she prided herself on her ability to give great hand jobs, Alison Cummington considered herself an even more adept fellatrix, and she was savoring the challenge of taking on the biggest cock she had ever sucked in her life. Even though her pussy was tingling with pleasure she remained calm and restricted herself to just licking her son's cock until he was fully erect. She wanted him to want more and really appreciate it when she finally took his cockhead in her mouth.

"God mom, you're such a tease!"

"Be patient baby, mommy loves licking your tasty cock!"

By the time Alison finally took her youngest son's penis in her mouth, his cock was twitching like it was ready to explode. Timothy had been so busy studying that he had not masturbated for the whole week and although this made his mother's tongue feel better than anything he had ever experienced in his life his horniness had definitely muddled his mind and the strategy backfired spectacularly as he felt his cockhead disappear into his mother's mouth.

Timothy's cock was so large, his mother could only swallow half his length but she made up for it by swirling her tongue around his glans with relentless enthusiasm while sucking as hard as she could and working the base of his shaft and his balls with her hands. Alison looked like a nerdy schoolgirl and her expert quality fellatio drove her son's neglected testicles over the edge as he looked down at her bespectacled face.

Timothy's balls contracted before releasing their seed, and his mother stopped sucking just in time to aim the tip of his dick at her breasts where vast quantities of his fertile cum were rapidly deposited.

Although she had not come close to fitting her son's cock down her throat, Alison had enjoyed the taste of her boy in her mouth and was slightly disappointed that he had cum so soon. Perhaps if she had not teased him so much, she could have sucked his delicious cockhead a little longer. Thankfully, she still had Marcus to attend to and she cleaned herself up with some tissues she kept on her desk as Timothy went soft and left the room to go take a shower.

Marcus was much smarter than his younger brother. Not only had he been jerking off all week, which helped him relax and focus on his studies, he had also made sure to jerk off when he got home with his grades, before receiving his mother's reward. He wanted to last as long as possible and get full value for his money, so to speak, and his tactics certainly paid off when his cum hungry mother came to his room to give him his blowjob.

Marcus was lying on his bed with his pants around his ankles and his flaccid penis oozing remnants of a recent orgasm. His mother entered the room and slid onto the bed between his muscular legs so she could give her eldest son his well-deserved reward.

"I see you got started without me. You want mommy to make you hard again?"

"Yes please."

Alison began licking her son's cum-coated cock and sucking his heavy balls. She loved the taste of his cold semen and was already looking forward to getting a fresh warm batch down her throat. Bringing Marcus back to his full size was easy despite that fact that he had just jerked off because Alison was extremely aroused after sucking Timothy's enormous dick and she devoted her motherly attentions to her second son's genitals with the passion of a demented whore, licking and sucking, and spitting and deep throating his manageable penis till she gagged and tears filled her eyes.

12