Study Harder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing his mother tearing up from taking his rock-hard boner against the back of her throat really made Marcus glad that he had studied so hard and he was grateful to his past self for masturbating so regularly otherwise he would probably have come already. His balls were still refilling but they were working overtime to build up another dose of jizz for his gorgeous mother and her sucking had definitely stimulated them to produce their youthful semen even faster than usual.

Alison was growing frustrated that Marcus was lasting so long so she resorted to new tactics to bring him to his climax. She grabbed his balls with one hand while she stroked the base of his cock with the other, all while sucking his cockhead as hard as she possibly could at the same time. She did this for five to ten seconds at a time and then she would start licking his glans as rapidly as possible, swirling her tongue around his pee hole. After that she would take his entire penis in her mouth and start swallowing like she was chugging a beer while moaning loudly and squeezing his balls, hoping the vibrations would make him explode. Repeating the process, she continued like this for five minutes, pausing only to give him encouragement.

"Cum for mommy, baby, cum down your horny mother's throat."

This sent Marcus over the edge.

"I'm cumming mom!"

"Yes baby, mommy wants to swallow every drop of your delicious cum. Mommy wants every drop of your seed in her belly. Cum for your mother. Cum down your mother's throat!"

Alison gave Marcus these final words of encouragement before slamming her head down over his dick and taking his cock as deep as she possibly could. She started swallowing pre-emptively as his balls contracted in her hand and the perverted mother consumed his entire load without spilling a single drop.

She kept sucking his dick until every additional squirt of semen had been emptied from his balls and his dick was perfectly clean and soft. Marcus was dizzy with pleasure and he would never forget the sight of his mother's tear-stained face as her lips gripped the base of his dick like a vice and she took his entire length down her eager hot throat.

In fact, the sexy blowjob he received from his mother for his B+ gave him so much confidence and so much jerk off material that he spent the next few weeks doing nothing but replaying it in his mind while studying as hard as possible, confident that he would finally get an A. He knew that his study techniques were improving and he was studying harder than ever so he was certain he would succeed in his goal of finally fucking his beautiful mother.

Timothy was even more determined, having been bested by his older brother on two occasions already and Alison was doing a lot to help give her sons even more motivation. She started walking around the house completely naked and would visit their rooms while they studied to bend over in front of them, showing off her ass and exposing her glistening pussy before going to her bedroom to masturbate. She made sure to be as noisy as the possible, partly to get back at them for all the nights they had kept her awake with their obnoxious porn videos but mainly to make them study harder.

"Yes, boys cum in mommy's pussy!" she would scream as she came, enjoying the extraordinary pleasure of her perversion for her sons while motivating them to improve their grades further.

Another week, and another set of tests later and the results were in. Neither Marcus, Timothy nor their mother Alison could contain their excitement when the boys brought home their best results ever. The Cummington's were about to take their debauchery to another level and it was a special day for Timothy for he had finally outperformed his cocky older brother.

"I can't believe it!" exclaimed Alison, "You did it! You did it! I am so proud!"

Timothy was holding up his first ever A+ and Marcus was clutching a solid A.

"Come with mommy," said Alison, "let's go to the bedroom."

The boys followed their naked mother upstairs and their tongues were practically hanging out their mouths as they admired her jiggly bottom as it swayed all the way up to her bedroom. Even though it wasn't part of the deal, Alison couldn't help herself and she started making out with her sons while they stroked her moistening pussy and caressed her hardening nipples. It wasn't long before she was tingling with pleasure and excitement and she couldn't wait a moment longer to have her sons' hard cocks inside her needy wet vagina.

"Marcus, you can fuck mommy first," she said as she extracted herself from her groping sons and knelt on the floor in front of her bedroom mirror in the doggy position. She loved being taken from behind and she wanted to see the look on her sons' faces as they finally fucked their own mother and she knew they would enjoy playing with her ass while getting a view of her breasts in the mirror.

Marcus didn't hesitate for a second as he removed his clothes and knelt down behind his waiting mother. She was wiggling her ass in the cool air in anticipation of incestuous penetration and her pussy was slick and ready for her eldest son to enter her. Marcus took his time, gentle stroking his mother's ass cheeks and rubbing his cockhead against her opening and Alison sighed and moaned softly from his loving touch as her need for cock deepened with every passing moment.

Having coated his erect cock in his mother's juices, Marcus finally thrust forward, giving his mother the most perfect bliss of her life with his penetration. Although she had thoroughly enjoyed jerking and sucking her sons' dicks, nothing could have prepared her for the satisfaction of actually having one of their penises inside her. Marcus was being a gentleman, slowly rocking back and forth and working her open gently. Having not been fucked for over a year, Alison was in a state of euphoria.

"Oh baby, you have such a lovely cock. You feel perfect inside mommy," she cooed innocently, although the reflection of her hungry eyes in the mirror betrayed her lust. Alison could see her younger boy Timothy stroking his massive erection while he watched his brother fuck her and this gave her an added sensation of perverted pleasure as Marcus gradually lost control and started increasing the pace of his thrusts.

"That's it baby, fuck mommy harder. Make your mother cum!"

Marcus could not handle the combination of his mother's sopping wet pussy and her dirty talk and he started pumping in and out of her as fast as possible, gripping his mother's ass cheeks so that he didn't slip out. Alison started moaning loudly and her boobs swayed back and forth beneath her as she arched her back to allow her perverted son to penetrate her as deeply as possible.

"Shit mom, I'm going cum," said Marcus as a massive orgasm started to build in his balls and a wave of uncontrollable ecstasy started making its way along his penis. He knew when that feeling reached his cockhead he would explode and he tried to make it last as long as possible. But it was no use. He could not stop fucking his mother. His instincts took over and he kept pounding his horny mom from behind until he came.

Remembering their agreement, he pulled out just in time and ejaculated all over his mother's back and ass. He had only gotten an A so he could not come inside her but he still shot several strings of semen onto her exposed ass crack which ran down the outside of her pussy as his sperm attempted to get inside her by whatever means possible. Alison could feel her son's cum coating her ass and pussy and she loved it although she desperately wanted a hot dose of boy cum deep inside her.

It was Timothy's time to shine. The younger brother had played second fiddle for the past few weeks, but as his cum covered mother lay panting and begging for more cock on the floor, he knew that his moment of glory had arrived. Kneeling behind his mother slightly further away than his brother had on account of his much larger erection, Timothy wasted no time forcing himself inside her. Unlike Marcus, he had no intention of being gentle and going slow. He wanted to fuck his teasing mother like the desperate son fucking whore she had become.

"No Timmy, it's too big!" cried Alison as her youngest son ruthlessly penetrated her with the full length of his enormous member. She clenched her ass cheeks as though she could somehow squeeze his impossible largeness out again but it was no use, she was at his mercy now and he was merciless.

"Don't worry mom, you'll get used to it."

"Timothy! I AM YOUR MOTHER!"

"A deal is a deal mother. Now take my cock like the teasing bitch you are!"

Despite her protests Alison was the happiest she had ever been in her life and once her mind accepted the enormous cock her body craved, she enjoyed Timothy taking advantage of her.

"Alright then, you little bastard, fuck your mommy like the whore she is."

"That's better" smirked Timothy in the mirror as he saw his mother give up, lowering he head to ground and closing her eyes in anticipation of what her young son was about to do to her.

Timothy fucked his mother as though he were demonically possessed, shoving his entire cock inside her at a steady but brutal pace. Alison realized then what a blessing it had been that Marcus had cum all over her pussy because his semen was acting as additional lubrication without which she may not have been able to take Timothy huge cock so deep inside her.

Timothy, likewise, enjoyed the feeling of fucking his brother's cum into his mother. It made his mom's pussy feel even smoother and silkier to fuck and it made him even more determined to unleash his own torrent of incestuous fluids deep inside her constricting vagina. Alison had not managed to keep her eyes closed for long and she kept lifting and dropping her head like she did not know what to do with herself until Timothy grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so he could get a better view of her sweat slickened breasts in the mirror.

Alison begged her son to be gentle with her but he would not listen and it did not take long before she started cumming like a cam girl with a vibrator lodged inside her, powerfully and continuously. Alison was moaning loudly and crying with delight as her youngest son ploughed her unrelentingly. It were as though she were having another orgasm each time he thrust inside her and yet somehow, impossibly, it still felt like something bigger was coming.

By this point Timothy had his own head flung back with his eyes rolling into the back of his skull. He tried to hold off from cumming while his mother cried out and her pussy contracted around his dick as she orgasmed repeatedly. But no boy who got the chance to cream up their own mommy's pussy would survive very long and he inevitably cracked. Releasing his mother's hair so he could lean over her to penetrate her even more deeply, he grabbed onto her swinging breasts as he came.

For some reason Alison thought about how she had breast fed Timothy as a child and now he was fucking her like a stallion and it just sent her even further over the edge into the abyss of deviant pleasure. Her son's balls cracked like thunder, propelling enormous volumes of his thick virile spunk deep inside her. Alison could feel her boy coating the walls of her pussy and his huge cock pulsating inside her and it sent her to a higher dimension of pleasure where the orgasms no longer arrived in waves but combined into one super-orgasm, sustained indefinitely, like a photograph of an endless beach on overexposed film.

She saw nothing but white light filled with purple stars and she felt nothing but her son's massive cock as though it had taken over her whole body and taken control of her. Her body twitched with each squirt of his engorged manhood and she lost herself in what felt like an eternity of bliss. She realized then that she would be a slut for her sons forever. She did not regret anything, and she was so happy she had come up with such a brilliant plan to help them improve their grades.

Timothy stayed inside his mother for ages because his dick just got harder from their joint orgasms and he wished he could have fucked her again right away but she looked exhausted and that wasn't part of their deal. His mom continued to have joyous convulsions from the hard fucking he had given her and when he eventually pulled out, he was still semi-erect, with a mixture of his mother's pussy juices as well as he and his brother's semen coating his gargantuan dong.

Alison Cummington sighed contently as her son's potent cream slowly oozed from her gaping vagina and onto the carpet of her bedroom floor. She was the happiest women in the world and couldn't wait to see what marks her two sons were going to achieve on their end of year exams.

12