Study in Scarlet. Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- Nuf efen a bif, umgh-umfh.

- Wait a minute, what other shortcomings do I have? Yes, sometimes the blues come over me, and I walk naked around the apartment with an erection all day long. Don't think that I'm sulking at you. Just ignore me and it will pass soon. Well, what can you repent of? Before we move in together, it would be good to know the worst about each other.

This mutual interrogation made me laugh. I grabbed his dick more comfortably so that it rested on my cheek.

"I fafe a fuffy-bulldof," I said, "and I won't bear a nifafa fum, because my nerves are frayed, I fan ftay in fef all day and I am infredibfy fazy." When I am fealth, I fave a number of other fifes, buf now thif is main."

-- Do you also consider the screams of nineteen-year-old schoolgirls during the deprivation of anal virginity to be noise? - he asked worriedly.

- Only fcoolgirlf? -- I asked with concern. - Therefore, my futt is for foiling...

"Of course, only schoolgirls," he laughed cheerfully. -- The butts of adult girls after twenty years are not so interesting. In my opinion, we can consider the matter settled if only you like the rooms.

- Shall we take a look? -- I gulped and, unexpectedly, drooled through my nose. My feet in my shoes went completely numb, as did my jaw, and I realized it was time to finish. Having made an effort and convinced myself that this penis was earthly and not Ganymedean, I finally pushed Stamford's unit into my neck. Almost immediately after such a reception, the paramedic began to wheeze and began to cum. I hastily removed myself from the penis and began to kiss and lick the penis, removing the remnants of sperm.

- Come pick me up tomorrow at noon, we will fly away from here together and agree on everything.

"Okay, then, exactly at noon," I said normally, without a forced lisp. Then I slapped myself in the face with Stamford's dick a couple of times, after which I got to my feet, wiped my mouth and shook the now Sherlock Holmes' dick. He, in turn, again twisted my nipples, again causing a quiet cry of pain and pleasure from me.

Holmes busied himself again with his chemicals, and Stamford and I walked to my hotel.

"By the way," I suddenly stopped, turning to Stamford, "how did he manage to guess that I was on Mars?"

My companion smiled a mysterious smile.

"This is its main feature," he said. "Many people would give a lot to find out how he guesses everything."

- So, there's some kind of secret here? -- I exclaimed, feeling my palms sweating. Very interesting! Thank you for introducing us. You know, "to know humanity, you need to study man."

"Then you must study Holmes," said Stamford, saying goodbye and slapping me on the thighs. I mentally thanked him for not pawing my butt - nevertheless, apparently, my story sunk into the soul of Stamford. "However, you will soon see that this is a hard nut to crack." I bet he'll see through you faster than you can see through him. Farewell!

"Goodbye," I answered and walked towards the hotel, quite interested in my new acquaintance.

12