All Comments on 'Study Partner'

by SallysMom78

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
andyMassageandyMassageover 4 years ago
4 stars could and should be 5

I really enjoyed your story and the bro/sis build up at the end.

I know about writing stories and proofing, I check 200 times and still miss.

Jenna came around the kitchen island and gripped Jenna in another tight hug.

Matt drained another beer, but drinking scotch?

briefly wished he (SHE) had worn sexier

PS Looking forward to part 2 of Study Partner, Matt & Tabby having Jenna move in for threesome. Dinner with parents etc. PSs Going to read your other story - An Innocent Connection. Thank you for taking the time to write, I know they take time!

Bleep735Bleep735over 4 years ago

Fantastic start. I can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GREAT story.

It is a very intriguing and erotic story. Nice twists, though I suspected brother / sister at the tent scene. Even though needs better editing I still gave 5 stars, after all, I find issues with professional publications and amateurs are here to have fun, create and learn. I enjoyed the added suspense. Thank you, keep creating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved this!

Please tell me that you’re going to continue? I’d love to read more and to see what was going on with her roommates and her roommate’s mom.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very good story!

It certainly is a very good story! Though I'm not sure if you picked the right genre for it as this comes across as bi. Regardless, I'm very grateful to you for sharing this with us!

SallysMom78SallysMom78over 4 years agoAuthor

Those interested in the relationship between Jenna's roommate and roommate's mom (Brittany and Samantha), check out my story 'An Innocent Connection' for the backstory.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, loved it! Super hot story, and well written too.

I just wish there was a part 2.

SallysMom78SallysMom784 months agoAuthor

For those interested, this story has been expanded on and published as three installments of "Jenna's Study Partner" by Samantha Summers and is available in eBook, Paperback, and Audio Book versions on Amazon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous