Study Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you telling our camping story," came a voice from the apartment as they got to the second floor.

"Hell yeah! I was just regaling Jenna with the highlights of our weekend adventure," said Matt

"Hey Jenna," said Tabitha cheerily as she arose from the couch, barefoot, wearing her baggy sweatpants and a white tank top, with her hair pulled down to her shoulders. "Welcome back," she said as she wrapped Jenna in a big hug, her bra-less chest pressing firmly again Jenna's. It was a warm, soft, and genuine hug. She smelled great, like shampoo and mint toothpaste. Jenna found herself happy to see Tabby again, almost as happy as she had been to see Matt.

"He's right, it WAS a total scene. I swear I'm still finding sand in my crevices," said Tabby as she grabbed her crotch and laughed. "But I guess it will work itself out over time, am I right? At least it had better before I see any action down there."

Jenna was in awe at Tabby's confident sexuality. She was hot without even trying. Jenna was mainly attracted to Matt's personality and his radiant smile, not to mention his good looks. Jenna felt drawn to Tabby's carefree sensuality. She felt like she could just observe Tabitha for hours --watch her every graceful move.

"Yes, it had better get taken care of. No one wants to fuck sandpaper," said Matt smiling.

"Good point," said Tabby. "Can I get you guys something? I made coffee and was thinking of making tacos for lunch."

"Thanks, Tabs, that sounds great. I'm starving. Is that okay with you, Jenna? She's an excellent cook," said Matt.

"Uh... yeah, sounds great, but don't make anything on my account," said Jenna.

"It's no trouble, really. I'm going to start it going, then do a little yoga, as long as it doesn't disturb you guys," said Tabitha. "Jenna, do you do yoga? You look like you're fit. You must work out to keep that figure. What do you do?"

"Um... I don't know," stammered Jenna, now embarrassed and looking down at her body. "I played basketball in high school and still do for a co-ed intramural team here. I do that a couple of nights a week. I like it, and it's a good workout, I guess. But that's about it."

"Well, good for you. You look fucking hot. And your ass is to die for. I wish I had a booty like that," said Tabby as she took Jenna by the shoulders to turn her away to look at her jeans-clad butt. "Matt, am I right?" Jenna couldn't have blushed any deeper at the comment and treatment.

"Yes, Tabby, we already talked about how attractive we thought Jenna was. But I think now you're embarrassing her," said Matt

"Sorry, Jenna, I didn't mean to," said Tabby. "But DAMN girl!!! Let me know if you ever want to get into yoga. It's kind of my 'thing' and I would be happy to help you start."

"Uh... Thanks," said Jenna as Matt took her hand and led her toward their workspace.

"Sorry about that," said Matt softly as they unpacked their bags.

"It's okay," said Jenna, having composed herself somewhat. "Let's get to work."

After 20 minutes of hard work, Jenna smelled a great aroma from the kitchen as Tabby approached with her yoga mat. "The meat is just simmering now. Lunch should be ready in about 20 more minutes. Does that work for you two?"

"Yeah, fine. Thanks, Tabs," said Matt absently and started to map out what they should tackle next for their project.

Jenna's eyes were drawn to Tabby's movements. She rolled out her mat in the middle of their living room, pulled her hair into a ponytail, pulled off her sweat pants, and started her yoga practice. The pink boy shorts she wore as underwear hugged her perfect little ass. Her tanned and toned legs flexed and stretched as she worked through her gracemful movements. "That beautiful woman over there thinks I'm hot?!? How is this possible," Jenna thought to herself.

As Matt talked, mostly to himself, Jenna's eyes devoured every inch of Tabby's supple body. Tabby's 'Downward Dog' position was especially eye-catching, with her breasts drawn toward her chin, threatening to spill out of the top of her tank top. And her legs were parted just enough to see the slight bulge of her mound between her legs. Jenna absently wondered what she would look like if she were nude.

"Jenna, is she bothering you? I can have her go somewhere else if she is," said Matt, breaking Jenna's staring.

"No. Sorry. I was just zoning out for a minute. I didn't even notice she was there," Jenna lied and tried to again concentrate on the project. But she felt a stirring between her legs. She was becoming aroused thinking about naked Tabby. Jenna's eyes again went to Tabby's yoga practice. Now Tabitha lay on her back with legs pulled up, holding a big toe in each hand and slowly shifting from side to side. Jenna again stared at the mound between Tabby's legs. She wondered idly if she was shaved underneath. Jenna wondered if her vagina was straight out of a magazine centerfold, just like the rest of her. When Jenna snapped herself out of her sexual daydream, she realized Tabby had sat up and was smiling at her. Jenna was mortified and snapped her attention back to the project as she felt her face again turn bright red.

"Are you guys ready for some lunch," asked Tabby as she stood between Matt and Jenna. She put her arm around Matt's neck and her hand on Jenna's shoulder. Matt put his arm around Tabby's waist and looked up.

"Yeah, that would be great. Okay with you, Jenna," asked Matt.

Jenna could feel Tabby's warm hand on her shoulder, and then it gave her a little squeeze, nearly stopping Jenna's heart. "Uh... Yeah, that sounds good," stammered Jenna.

"It will just be a few minutes. I'll set it all up in the kitchen," said Tabby as gently slid her hand across Jenna's back. Jenna involuntarily shivered at the touch.

A few minutes later, the three pulled up chairs to the kitchen island to eat. Matt and Tabitha sat on one side of the island and Jenna on the other. The three chatted easily, though Jenna's eyes seemed to be naturally drawn to Tabby, as she sat with one toned leg up on her chair, hugging it to her chest.

At one point during the meal, while Matt was talking, Tabby noticed a bit of guacamole on his cheek. Jenna watched as Tabby wiped it off with her finger and then stuck it in her mouth in a very intimate gesture. "I wish I knew what was going on between them. I don't know what vibes I think I'm picking up, but these two are definitely intimate," thought Jenna.

As the meal concluded, Matt looked at his watch and said, "That was great Tabs, thank you." And then he leaned over and kissed her upraised knee. "But, I do need to head out."

"Yeah, I should get going too, but let me help you clean up," said Jenna.

"Absolutely not, you guys get going, I've got this handled. Seriously, get outta here, I mean it," said Tabby.

"Are you sure," Jenna asked politely.

"Yes. Go," replied Tabby.

Matt and Jenna collected their work and walked toward the door. Tabby came around the kitchen island and gripped Jenna in another tight hug. "It was great to see you again. Please stop by anytime, even when Matt isn't here, if you want. Anytime," said Tabby and then kissed Jenna lightly on the lips.

"Uh... Okay... Maybe I will...," stammered Jenna, and then remembered her manners. "Thank you again for the delicious lunch."

Matt was waiting at the door to see her out. "Yes, please stop by anytime. You're easy to have around and a lot of fun. And I'm not just saying that so you'll do most of the work on our project, I promise." Then Matt reached out and hugged Jenna and also kissed her on lightly on the lips.

"What in the fuck is going on here?"

#

Jenna and her roommates spent Friday morning cleaning up their apartment. Sarah's mom, Samantha, was coming to stay with them for the weekend. Jenna thought Brittany seemed even more excited about Samantha's visit than her own daughter, Sarah was.

Samantha arrived while Jenna was in class. Jenna was in a great mood, having sat next to Matt again. She was getting more used to the fluttering in the pit of her stomach when he leaned in to whisper something funny. She still didn't understand his relationship with Tabitha, but it sure SEEMED like he was flirting with her. But then again, he hadn't taken Jenna on any naked camping trips either. Oh well.

When Jenna returned to her apartment after class, Sara's mom had arrived.

"I'm taking all of us out to eat tonight, and I'm not taking no for an answer. You girls pick the place. It's all on me," said Samantha.

"No argument from us, Mom," said Sarah.

"Thanks, Sam... Err, I mean Mrs. G. I always love eating with you," said Brittany rather mysteriously.

"Well, thank you, Brittany. I love eating with you too," was Samantha's equally mysterious response.

#

Jenna had been reticent about going to dinner, given the strange behavior between Samantha and Brittany earlier in the afternoon. Something just seemed to be a little 'off' between those two, and Jenna couldn't quite put her finger on it. But there was no getting out of it.

Jenna put on her go-to outfit of a button-down blouse, her most flattering jeans and boots. For the first time in a while she felt really 'good,' really comfortable with herself. She was sure the attention from Matt had helped that, but even so, she was excited to go out and be with people.

Their meal was excellent. Samantha treated the girls to a couple of bottles of wine with their dinner. They were all feeling no pain by the time the bill was paid, and they were heading to the exit.

As the drunken women were slowly making their way back to their apartment, Jenna heard a voice over her shoulder. "Hey partner, what's up?!?" Jenna turned to see a smiling Matt.

"Oh, hey, Matt. What's up," said Jenna.

"Oh, THIS is Matt," said Sarah gushingly, if a little slurred. "Hi, I'm Sarah, Jenna's roommate. She's mentioned you a couple of times around the apartment."

Jenna was mortified, but Matt seemed to take it in stride. "Uh yeah. That is Sarah, and that's her mom, Samantha. She came in early for Parents weekend and just took us out for dinner and drinks. And this Brittany, my other roommate," said Jenna.

"Geez Jenna, he IS cute," said Brittany, and Matt laughed.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS, SHUT UP," said Jenna.

"Well, it's nice to meet you all. I was actually just heading back home. I'm having a few friends over for some beers, but the more, the merrier. You guys should come over too," said Matt.

"That's a nice offer, but I'm a little tired from traveling and am looking forward to getting into bed," said Samantha and locked eyes with Brittany.

"Yeah, I'm kind of pooped too. But Jenna, you should totally go," said Brittany.

"Sarah, how about you," asked Jenna.

"I'm going to head back with my mom and Britt, but you go ahead. Unless you want me to come," said Sarah searching Jenna's eyes to see if she felt unsafe and needed a chaperon.

"No, it's fine. You guys go ahead," said Jenna. "I'm good."

"I promise to take good care of her," said Matt as he took Jenna's hand.

"Yeah, she could use a good 'taking care of,' just remember to wear protection," giggled Sarah as the three other women continued on their way.

Again, Jenna was mortified but could think of nothing to help the situation. Further clouding her thoughts was her hand in Matt's as they started off in the other direction. "We've got beer back at the loft, but if you want anything else to drink, we'll need to stop and get it," said Matt, thankfully changing the subject.

"Beer is fine," said Jenna. "Where are you coming from?"

"I was off getting a few drinks with some of the guys. They're the ones who might come over later. They were waiting for a group of girls, but one of them was my ex, so I decided to leave early," said Matt.

"Your ex, huh? Don't you get along," asked Jenna.

"Maybe Matt and Tabitha haven't been together very long," Jenna thought to herself. But that didn't seem right either, they were just too close, too intimate.

"No, she's fine. We're fine, I just didn't feel like dealing with it tonight, so I left. And I'm glad I did. Otherwise, I wouldn't have run into you," said Matt and squeezed her hand.

When they got back to his place, Matt flipped on the lights and punched a few buttons on a remote, and music filled the loft space. "I'm getting a beer, do you still want one," asked Matt.

"Uh, yeah. Sure, thanks. Mind if I take off my boots," said Jenna nervously. She realized she was truly alone with Matt in his place for the first time, or was she? "Where is Tabby tonight," Jenna asked as Matt handed her a beer.

"Cheers," said Matt as he clinked their bottles and then took a drink. "Ah, Tabby?!? I'm pretty sure she is out with friends tonight. Wanna go sit down?"

Matt took Jenna's hand without waiting for an answer and led her to the couch. But before he sat, he turned to Jenna, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Jenna, while surprised at first, quickly returned the kiss. "Mmmm. Nice," said Matt upon breaking their kiss.

A flustered Jenna sat on one end of the couch, Matt sat on the other. "Is this music okay with you," asked Matt, seemingly entirely at ease.

"Oh my god, if he's trying to seduce me, it's totally going to work," thought Jenna to herself. "Uh, yeah. I like it. It so nice you have the whole place and can play music as loud as you want, whenever you want," said Jenna trying to make some small talk.

"Yeah, it is a pretty sweet setup, I can't deny it. Believe it or not, sometimes Tabby and I will get high and dance in here. Again, no downstairs neighbors to complain about the music or the smoke," said Matt.

Jenna did not have a hard time believing it and asked, "Like your bonfire dance in the desert?!?"

"Ha! Good one! That's right! I forgot I told you about that! No, typically, there is less flopping genitalia involved when we dance," said Matt smiling widely.

Jenna smiled too. She was proud of herself for coming up with 'a good one,' but also still confused. She had just been kissing Matt, and now he's referring to naked dancing with Tabitha.

"Do you want to," asked Matt.

"Do I want to what," asked Jenna, genuinely confused. "Is he asking me to get naked," Jenna asked herself.

"Well, I guess I would be up for anything, but I was wondering if you wanted to get high. Nothing hard-core, but I do have some pot if you wanna smoke a little. If you're okay with that," said Matt.

"I've never smoked pot before... But I guess I would give it a shot. What the heck? If you're going to," said Jenna.

"Hell yeah, that's the spirit. Let's do it. And don't worry, I won't let you get too messed up," said Matt as he got up and pulled open a drawer in the coffee table to pull out a small pipe, a lighter and a bag of dried green leaves.

Jenna watched as Matt prepared the pipe. "I only smoke on weekends. I love it, but I feel it clouds my mind for school if I do it during the week. Tabby likes it too, but she says it makes her horny. I've never heard of that before, but who am I to question her libido? Do you want to go first?"

"I wouldn't know how," said Jenna.

"Sure. Right. Of course. How about you watch me first," asked Matt. And with Jenna nod, Matt lit the pipe and pulled a deep breath and held it. Then he motioned Jenna toward him and slowly blew the smoke into Jenna's open mouth. And then he kissed her again on the mouth. Jenna could taste the unique taste of pot on his breath and in her mouth.

"Do you wanna try now," asked Matt.

"Let me watch you again," said Jenna, hoping for another smoky kiss.

And after another brief make-out session (too short for Jenna's liking), Matt said, "Your turn now," and handed Jenna the pipe. "I'll light it for you, and when I tell you, just slowly inhale through your mouth."

Jenna did as instructed and almost immediately went into a coughing fit. Matt laughed and said, "Don't worry about it, it happens to everyone." Jenna finally got her coughing under control, but also felt a tingling in her brain. She handed Matt back the pipe and surprised herself by leaning in and initiating a kiss.

"I THOUGHT I smelled pot," came Tabitha's voice from the doorway of the bedroom.

Jenna 'yipped' and quickly sat back, away from Matt, afraid Tabby had caught them in the act and would cause a scene. But Tabby seemed not to notice (or care) as she shuffled toward them in her big, fuzzy socks and a baggy t-shirt. Her hair was askew, and her eyes were droopy from sleep. "What time is it," Tabby asked.

"Sorry, Tabs, I thought you were still out. It's a little after midnight, I guess. I ran into Jenna and her roommates and asked her back for a drink. Jason and the boys may come over too, but that seems unlikely now," said Matt.

Jenna's eyes felt heavy, and the tingle in her head had increased. She stared unapologetically at Tabby, as she pulled a rubber band off her wrist and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. The baggy sleep t-shirt she wore pulled up from her upper thighs, exposing a bright pink thong below. She arched her back and stretched, pushing her breasts forward and then sliding her hands forward over them as she dropped her hands back down. "I'll take a hit," said Tabby.

"Of course you will," said Matt smiling as he handed her the pipe and the lighter. Jenna watched as Tabby expertly lit the pipe and inhaled deeply and handed then handed the pipe back to Matt. Without exhaling, she turned and walked back toward the kitchen, with tantalizing glimpses of her ass cheeks as the t-shirt flipped up as she walked.

"Anyone else need another beer," Tabby asked.

"Yes, for me, please," said Matt. "How about you, Jenna?" Jenna nodded. "And one for Jenna, please."

As the song changed, Matt stood and offered Jenna his hand. "Let's dance, shall we?"

Jenna thought that was an extraordinarily brilliant idea. Though she couldn't remember the last time she had actually danced and NOW seemed like the PERFECT time. The music seemed to invade her soul, and she felt the rhythm down to her bones. Jenna opened her eyes to see Matt dancing as well. She couldn't remember feeling so 'good' at any other time in her life. She felt calm and at peace, and a bit fucked up.

Tabby returned with the beers and handed them out to Jenna and Matt and then sat in a chair and took a long pull on her beer and watched them dance.

The next song seemed equally dance-worthy to Jenna, so she stayed. Matt took her hand and kissed the knuckles as they each swayed. Tabby took another hit on the pipe and drained her beer and went for another.

After Tabby returned, Matt said, "I gotta pee. Tabby, you take over here, will you?" Jenna took Tabitha's hand and without so much as a thought, kissed it, just as Matt had done to hers. "I can't believe I just did that," Jenna's fuzzy mind thought to itself. Unfazed, Tabby just smiled and continued to dance. Matt soon returned, and the three of them carried on with their slightly drunken, slightly high dance party.

At the break between songs, Matt said, "I'm going to do one more hit, but I think maybe you've had enough Jenna. What do you think?" And slid his arm around Jenna's waist.

"Oh yeah, I'm feeling fucking good," said Jenna as she put her arm around his shoulders and kissed him, amazed at her own forwardness.

"My turn to pee," said Tabby seemingly unaffected by the kiss as she walked off toward the bathroom. Jenna's eyes were drawn to and transfixed by that walk. Tabby's toned legs, her swaying ponytail, her perfect little ass peeking out here and there below her t-shirt. And Jenna imagined the slight bounce in Tabby's tits. Jenna's tongue felt thick in her mouth. She was undeniably attracted to Tabby. What had gotten into her?

Jenna's trance continued after Tabby had turned the corner to the bathroom, and it didn't go unnoticed. "She IS fucking hot, isn't she," asked Matt as he smiled lightly at her as if reading Jenna's mind.