Study Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh... yeah," said Jenna as she masked her embarrassment by draining her beer.

"Another one," asked Matt as he exhaled from another hit.

"Sure, maybe one more. I'll get them," said Jenna and then went to the toilet when Tabby came out. Despite the ringing in her ears, Jenna felt GOOD. She felt alive. And she felt horny.

When she came out of the bathroom, she went to the kitchen for beers. Matt was coming up the stairs from the front door. "A couple of the boys wanted to come up, but I said we were done. I'm not in the mood for more people tonight. I hope that's okay with you, Jenna," said Matt.

"Yeah, I might not be in such good shape to meet new people tonight," said Jenna as she handed him another beer and walked to the couch to sit, feeling sexy and sassy.

Tabby was still dancing as Matt approached her from behind and wrapped his arms around her midsection. He hugged her tightly from behind with his chin on her shoulder. Tabby raised her arms and hugged Matt's head, and then he gently kissed her neck, while the two slowly swayed to the music.

Rather than feeling jealous at the scene, Jenna became even more aroused. She couldn't decide if she would rather be the recipient of Matt's affections, or be the one putting her hands on Tabby's body and kissing her neck. Both were super-appealing.

The next song was a slow one, and Matt and Tabby pulled apart, then re-embraced with Tabby's cheek on Matt's chest and her arms wrapped around his waist, and Matt's hands clasped together at the small of Tabby's back.

Again, Jenna felt no jealousy but instead felt her loins stir even more as she watched the couple in an intimate embrace.

As the dancers swayed, Matt maneuvered to face the sitting Jenna, with Tabby's back to her. Matt locked eyes Jenna and smiled. He slowly pulled the back of Tabby's t-shirt up, exposing first the bottom of her luscious ass cheeks, and then all the way up, bunching the t-shirt in his hands above the waistband of her thong.

Jenna's mouth ran dry. Tabby's perfect little ass shifted to one side, then to the other as they slowly swayed to the music. Something deep down in Jenna's brain seemed to be taking control of her, something primal. She felt desire right down to her core, and her erogenous zones felt electric.

#

As the song ended, Matt leaned in and whispered something into Tabby's ear that Jenna couldn't make out. Tabby turned around to look at Jenna sitting on the couch, then she looked back at Matt. "Tabs, I think you've ensnared another one. Take off your shirt for Jenna," said Matt.

With no hesitation, she pulled her t-shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor, exposing perfect orange-sized breasts sitting high and tight on her chest. Her nipples stood at attention on her small pink aureoles. Jenna's eyes roamed Tabby's exquisite body. She could see the slit between her legs as her thong was pulled up tight against her sex.

"She's beautiful, isn't she Jenna," said Matt.

"Uh-huh," is all Jenna could muster. Tabby smiled at this and slowly turned in a circle. Jenna had never felt such desire.

"Would you like to touch her," asked Matt softly.

"I don't...(gulp). No... I mean...," stammered Jenna as Tabby slowly approached.

Tabby stood before Jenna then reached down and took each of her hands in her own. "It's okay, I promise," said Tabitha and then held Jenna's hands to each side of her waist. Then she slid their hands across her belly and ribs and finally to her breasts. Jenna remarked at their firmness, compared to her own more pillowy chest. Tabby squeezed Jenna's hands to her, massaging her breasts. Tabby removed her hands, and Jenna continued the ministrations on her chest.

Jenna slid her hands down the woman's body, feeling the warmth and texture of her perfect skin. She could smell the lotion Tabby must use after showering, or maybe it was her natural musk. Jenna ran the ball of her thumb around Tabby's navel and marveled at the tiny, soft hairs that grew around it.

Tabby slowly turned to face away, and Jenna's hands roamed her back and then lower to her luscious ass. Jenna's hands gripped the cheeks and lightly parted them to see the thin pink thong nestled between.

Tabby turned back to face Jenna and then climbed onto her lap, her legs straddling Jenna, and with Jenna's hands resting on her hips. Jenna's breath caught as Tabby slid one hand behind her head and pulled her forward for a deep, probing kiss. Jenna could taste the beer and hint of pot on Tabby's breath. It was indeed the best kiss Jenna had ever had.

Matt took a seat on the couch, a little farther down, and watched the women. As they continued their sensual kisses, Jenna's hands slowly roamed Tabby's body. Jenna worked Tabby's chest, tentatively teasing her nipples with light pinches. Then she slid her hands around to the girl's back and then ass.

Then Tabby pulled back from their kiss and slid her chest forward, offering Jenna her right nipple. Jenna suckled the tit and flicked her tongue across the nipple, instantly hardening it. Tabby held Jenna's head firmly in place, loving the attention on her nipples. "Yeah... Mmmm... Good," muttered Tabby, and then pulled back to again probe Jenna's mouth with her own.

Jenna was genuinely lost in her desire for the body on her lap. Her breath was heavy in her lungs as her mouth sucked Tabby's lips and tongue as they kissed. Jenna wanted more and was frustrated when Tabby finally pulled back and said, "That was fucking hot."

"It sure was," said Matt as he nursed his beer and watched the show. "Tabby, I think Jenna looks a little warm in that shirt."

Tabby looked into Jenna's eyes as she unbuttoned the front of her shirt and pulled it open and then unclasped the bra hook between Jenna's large breasts. Jenna felt Tabby's hands reach inside the cups of her bra and squeeze her breasts. Jenna tipped her head back as Gabby pulled the bra to each side and exposed her chest. "I'm going to suck on these," said Tabby as she slid herself to her knees between Jenna's legs and kissed her breasts.

Jenna was in heaven with Tabby's expert attention on her nipples, her body involuntarily producing moans as she became more and more aroused. Jenna watched as Tabby moved from one breast to the other, anticipating the sensation as the girl sucked her nipple and gently bit at it with her teeth.

Slowly Tabby kissed down Jenna's chest, then to her stomach, stopping to lick around her bellybutton, and kissed lower. She unbuttoned Jenna's jeans and unzipped them and continued her light kisses to the top of Jenna's panties. Then she pulled down the front of her panties and continued her kisses downward, stopping at the start of her pubic hair.

Jenna watched Tabby progress with excited anticipation as she went lower and lower. "What is she going to do next," Jenna thought to herself, having completely forgotten about the classmate she had been crushing on sitting at the other end of the couch.

Tabby grabbed each side of Jenna's jeans and started to work them down over her hips. Jenna obliged by raising her butt off the couch and watched as Tabby pulled them off entirely and then lowered her eyes to Jenna's slightly parted legs.

Tabitha started at Jenna's knees, kissing each one in turn and slowly working her way forward. Goosebumps stood out on Jenna's arms as Tabby progressed. Jenna briefly wished she had worn sexier underwear and trimmed up her bush a little, but she knew there was no way to predict what was happening here tonight.

Jenna knew her crotch was soaking wet, as wet as she could ever remember being. And now this beautiful girl continued her slow march up her legs. Jenna spread her legs farther to accommodate as Tabby's face drew within inches of her inflamed sex.

And finally, Tabby was there. Jenna felt she could feel Tabby's breath on her wet gash, even through her gray cotton panties. Tabby looked up at Jenna's face, smiled, and then placed a soft kiss against her panty-covered pussy lips. Jenna nearly came on the spot, seeing Tabby's face in her crotch and the sensation of Tabby's mouth upon her.

Tabby slid her fingers inside the leg of Jenna's panties and pulled them aside, fully exposing her swollen pussy for the first time. Tabby lowered her face, inhaled through her nose, and then smiled.

Jenna's body involuntarily jumped at Tabby's first touch against her exposed sex. Then it surrendered to Tabby's expert ministrations. She could see the cute freckles on Tabby's cheeks and nose as they dipped to lick her snatch. Jenna spread her legs farther, and she felt like her crotch was a wet, gaping gash as her body quickly built toward an orgasm.

Jenna felt she was on a runaway train as she tipped her head back and let herself cum, hard. She let out a loud "Ah, ah, ah, ah," and her arms flew out sideways. Her left hand landed on Matt's arm, and she squeezed it as she rode out her orgasm.

As she came out of her reverie, Jenna bent forward and kissed Tabby deeply on the mouth, smelling and tasting herself on the girl. Then again sat back against the couch.

Tabby arose and went to the kitchen for another beer. Jenna took stock of the scene before her. Her pants were on the floor, her shirt was unbuttoned and breasts fully exposed, she could see a small dark stain on the crotch of her panties. She took a deep, satisfied breath and then looked over at Matt. Matt sat at the other end of the couch, nonchalantly sipping his beer.

They both turned to watch Tabby return, her perfect tits bouncing slightly with each elegant stride, and with three beers in hand.

"Jenna, why don't you take off your shirt and then help Tabby out of her underwear," said Matt. "If you want to."

Tabby handed Matt his beer while Jenna pulled off her shirt and bra and set them on the arm of the couch. Matt and Tabby clinked their bottles together and took a long pull on their beers. Tabby set hers down and then stood in front of Jenna on the couch. "If you want to," whispered Tabby. Jenna reached out and again stroked Tabby's tummy and navel. She could see Tabby's little slit against the crotch of her thong, making Jenna's mouth run dry again. Tabby turned slowly and presented Jenna with her ass and slowly shook her hips side to side.

Jenna reached out to Tabby's waist and tugged each side and slowly worked the thong down over her hips and then pulled lower. Jenna watched it slide from her crack, down to her knees, and then drop to the floor at her feet.

Tabby stepped out of her undergarment, then bent at the waist, placing her hands on her knees with her legs slightly apart. Jenna was mesmerized as Tabby rear spread slightly, and she could see the girl's little pussy uncovered for the first time. Fine blond hairs framed the perfect looking slit.

Jenna sat forward on the couch and let her hands roam Tabby's body. She first slid her hands up one leg, from one calf slowly upwards until her inside hand touched Tabby's sex.

Tabby bent lower, shifted her feet wider and arched her back, giving Jenna better access. Jenna lightly stroked Tabby's lips. They were soft and warm and moist.

Tabby stood and turned back to face Jenna. Jenna met Tabby's gaze. "Touch me," said Tabby. Jenna reached out to stroke Tabby's slit and then slipped a finger inside, feeling another woman's slickness for the first time. A more in-depth exploration elicited a satisfying moan from Tabby.

Next, Tabby sat on the couch between Jenna and Matt and then leaned back, with her head resting on Matt's lap. Then she beckoned Jenna forward with a finger gesture.

Jenna slid herself in next to Tabby, her head brushing Matt's chest. Matt gently rubbed her arm as Jenna leaned in and to kiss Tabby. Tabby's arms encircled her head, pulling her tight.

Jenna's free hand explored Tabby's body as they kissed deeply, attentive to Tabby's reactions to her touch. Jenna felt Tabby's hands run through her hair as she broke their kiss, and she moved her lips to the girl's chin, then neck and down to her chest.

Jenna took Tabby's rubbery nipple into her mouth, savoring the texture and its feel against her tongue, and especially the reaction she felt from Gabby's body. Feeling emboldened, she slid her hand down Tabby's midsection and rested her hand on her mound. She tentatively stroked a finger once down her slit and then again with more confidence. Tabby spread her legs wider to accommodate, and Jenna moved her leg to straddle one of Tabby's.

Jenna worked Tabby's chest wither mouth while her fingers diddled between her legs, focusing on her clit and with encouragement from Matt. "Yeah, Jenna, right there. Twirl your finger around her clit, she likes that" whispered Matt into her ear. Jenna's hand and fingers were slick with Tabby's juices and made a wet, slippery sound as she worked them.

Tabby surprised Jenna by grabbing her head and pulling her face to her mouth as she came, their teeth bumping together. And then Tabby's hips bucked against Jenna's hand, as she continued to work her clit.

Finally, Tabby relaxed and released Jenna from her mouth as she caught her breath. Jenna looked up to see a smiling Matt. Then Matt brushed the hair from Tabby's face and kissed her on the forehead. Jenna raised her slick hand and examined her fingers, then tentatively sniffed. The scent was exotic, sexy, inviting.

"If you two will excuse me for a moment, I seem to have drained another beer," said Matt as he gently put a couch pillow beneath Tabby's head and walked toward the kitchen. Jenna immediately became self-conscious, literally not believing what she had just done.

"Maybe I should go...," said Jenna.

"Really?!? Why," asked Tabby.

"I don't know. I think things got out of hand," said Jenna.

"I don't know about out of hand, but that hand of yours played my pussy like a maestro," said Tabby, causing a deep blush for Jenna.

"Really," asked Jenna tentatively.

"Fuck yeah, girl," said Tabby.

"Yes, very well done. It's not often Tabby cums that hard from fingers alone," interjected Matt, returning with a glass of brown liquor with ice.

"Yeah, I'm more of an oral girl --I can't get enough tongue in my pussy. And, of course, I never turn down a big, hard dick," said Tabby, and she and Matt laughed knowingly.

"You're sure you want to go? Aren't you having fun," asked Tabby.

"Well, yeah...," mustered Jenna.

"Okay then, it's settled, you'll stay a bit longer. It's visitor's choice. What would you like to do now? Anything at all," said Matt.

"Anything," asked Jenna.

"Yes, I'm fairly confident that at this point we wouldn't be shocked by anything you want to do," said Matt.

Jenna eyes wandered down Tabby's body, stopping at the cleft between her legs. "I want to use my mouth down there," she said while pointing.

"That's what I'm talking about! Aren't I the lucky girl," exclaimed Tabby.

Matt took a seat in the chair opposite the couch and sipped his scotch, and said, "Cheers."

Jenna sat up, her large breasts hanging down lewdly as she maneuvered down to Tabby's lower half. Tabby shifted her body farther up the couch and spread her legs as Jenna settled in between them.

Jenna watched as Tabby's lips spread slightly with the parting of her legs. Tabitha's intoxicating scent filled Jenna's nostrils. Her wetness was readily evident, her labia glistened in the light of the room. Jenna had never found female genitalia attractive until now. On very close inspection, Tabby had what can only be described as a beautiful little pussy. Her small pink slit was framed by thin lips and neatly trimmed pubes.

"Here goes nothing," said Jenna to herself and gently placed the lips from her face against the lips between Tabitha's legs and kissed. Jenna's lips came away with moisture. She licked her lips, tasting Tabby's nectar for the first time. She wanted more.

Jenna's mouth probed Tabby's pussy every way she could think of. She lost herself in the exploration. She tongue-fucked Tabby's tunnel and reveled in sucking at her clit. She spread Tabby's lips and pushed her face into her gash, hoping to get her tongue even deeper. Jenna could feel the woman's juices coat her face and cheeks, and still, she couldn't get enough.

"Turn around and lay down on Tabitha," instructed the calm voice over her shoulder.

Jenna quickly stood, pulled off her wet underwear, and carefully positioned herself astride Tabby's head and immediately pressed her face back to her snatch. Tabitha returned the favor, and both women were in 69 Pussy Heaven, building one another to climax.

Jenna focused on Tabby's clit as Tabby did the same to her. Jenna felt her legs spasm and then grip Tabby's head as she felt the first wave of her orgasm hit. Tabby's hips curled upwards to gain further contact with Jenna's face as she came. Jenna kept her face pressed against Tabby's pussy and could feel her internal muscles spasming.

Then both women relaxed with Jenna's full body weight now pressing down on Tabby. Jenna felt Tabby's breath on her exposed crotch as she took a deep, satisfied breath and then let it out.

Jenna carefully removed her sweaty self from atop Tabby and then sat on the couch next to her. They smiled at one another and then shared a gentle post-coital kiss. The smell of sex was everywhere.

Matt sat on the chair, nonchalantly looking out of the dark window and sipping his scotch.

Without another word, Jenna stood on wobbly legs, grabbed her discarded clothes from the floor, and shuffled off to the bathroom.

Jenna found the light switch and closed the door. She looked at herself in the mirror and shook her head slightly. Her hair was a mess, and she had apparent pussy juice from ear to ear. She smiled to herself and thought, "So THAT happened."

Jenna washed her face and found a washcloth and tried to clean up between her legs. There was no way she could bring herself to put the wet panties back on, so she just stuffed them in the back pocket of her jeans (another first for the evening).

As she opened the bathroom door, she was afraid of what she expected to be an awkward exit. Tabby and Matt were in the kitchen cleaning up. Tabby was still naked, but seemingly unfazed by the situation, as usual. "Um, I think I'm going to head out now. For sure, this time," said Jenna and smiled.

Matt and Tabby came around the kitchen island to meet her with an embrace. "Okay. I'm SO glad you came over, really. We had an awesome time, and I hope you did too," said Matt as he put one arm around Tabby's naked shoulder and his other around Jenna.

Matt leaned in and have Jenna a kiss, and then Tabby did the same. The three of them stood in a single, intimate embrace.

"Uh, okay, see you later," said Jenna as she turned started toward the stairs to the front door.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Our parents are coming to town tomorrow for Parents Weekend. Do you want to go out to dinner with us? Their treat, of course. I'm sure they'll take us someplace night. What do you think, are you free tomorrow for dinner," asked Matt.

"Your parents," said Jenna as she felt the color drain from her face.

"Yes," said Matt.

"You mean...," said Jenna.

"What do you think I mean? Our mom and dad are coming into town for Parents Weekend," said Matt

Jenna looked from Matt to Tabitha and back again. She said, "Your parents because you're brother and sister...."

"Holy shit, Jenna, are you still high or did I literally fuck your brains out," said Tabitha. "Yes, Jack and Cindy Sullivan are coming to see their children for a couple of days. They arrive tomorrow afternoon and will leave again on Sunday. We thought you might like to come out with us and get a free meal."

"Uh... Ssshhhh... Sure. I would... love to meet your parents," stammered Jenna.

"Awesome, I'll let you know the details when we figure it out tomorrow. See you later," said Matt, and then the siblings turned and walked back into their apartment toward the bedroom, still arm-in-arm.