Study Partners

Story Info
She asked him to study with her and he loved what they did.
3.9k words
4.61
15.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
348 Followers

"Listen, would you tell me why you didn't want to be a study group with me?" He looked up at her, surprised at the question. They had been sitting quietly at the large table in the library for at least half an hour, studying for the test coming in three days when she had broken the silence.

"Sure. Because..." Steve froze. He almost explained what he really didn't want to explain.

Steve Maxwell couldn't tell the sexiest girl he knew that he didn't want to study with her because she was the sexiest girl he knew. That just wasn't cool. He hesitated for several seconds as he tried to figure out what he wanted to say.

"Well, I have never studied in a group before. I always studied alone and I wasn't sure I wanted to change that." He hoped that explanation would work for her and he dropped his eyes back to the book, as if he was studying. She gave him a smile laced with tease.

"But didn't you come to college to learn new things? I mean, we are both twenty year old adults so we should be able to study together like adults, right?" They both knew he was busted and he dropped his eyes again to hide his embarrassment.

Steve Maxwell was a student athlete who excelled academically. He made straight A's in high school while being the football quarterback. He earned a full scholarship to his favorite university where he continued as the second string football quarterback, hoping to someday be first string quarterback. He was good looking, tall, and muscular. Naturally, he was very popular with the girls. But Steve Maxwell had a secret.

Steve was still a virgin.

He managed to hide that embarrassing fact by not dating. When he was around the other players, he lied about his experiences, which worked just fine because he was pretty sure that the other guys lied. When he went to parties and girls hit on him, he used the excuse that he had a girlfriend back home. He managed to keep things under control until his second year. And then he met Bryce.

Bryce Hilton was the stereotypical sexy woman. Her face was just short of gorgeous, with sparkling blue eyes and long blonde hair. She was of medium height with a slender and very shapely body. She was always wearing sexy clothes while still managing to look classy. In short, she was every college student's dream. And she liked Steve.

Somehow they managed to sit next to each other in his second year of Biology and the instructor assigned them as lab partners on the first day of class. As much as Steve loved the idea, he was quickly challenged by his inability to concentrate on the subject matter while he was around her. They were friendly enough and they seemed to work well together in the lab. He discovered that she was smart, maybe even smarter than he was. And for the most part, she didn't flirt with him. Every once in a while she would give him a teasing smile, but she never followed it up with any serious flirting. And it wasn't unusual for her to make a comment that could be easily misinterpreted, but her comments never went anywhere. So, for the most part they got along just fine. But it took only a few days for him to realize that if she really put the moves on him, he would never be able to resist. And then his embarrassing secret would get out. And in college, the football quarterback could NEVER be a virgin.

So he sat there at the table in silence. They had planned to read silently for the first hour, and then they were going to quiz each other on the content they had just read. But Bryce interrupted the reading time with her question.

She was asking about their conversation three days ago when she had first inquired about studying together. Since they were lab partners, she thought it just made sense that they become study partners, but he declined. She didn't let the issue go and brought it up again after class the next day. This time she gave a list of reasons why it was a good idea. After half an hour of debate, Steve finally gave in. He knew if the debate continued much longer, he was going to admit that he found her so attractive he wouldn't be able to concentrate around her. And now, during their first time studying together, he discovered that she was far more distracting than he had imagined.

Steve had been sitting across the table from Bryce for the last half hour sporting a serious boner!

Of course, that was sort of expected, considering what she was wearing. She had a short skirt that resembled a cheerleader's skirt by the way it flared out and threatened to hide very little. Plus her halter top left her shoulders and her entire back totally exposed, along with a lot of sideboob. The soft white material allowed her hard nipples to press forward into the world, advertising the fact that she wore no bra. And if there was anything that distracted Steve more than hard nipples, it was bare shoulders. Bryce was a wet dream just waiting to happen.

Suddenly, Steve felt something between his legs. He almost jumped out of his chair but then he noticed her teasing smile. She was staring directly into his eyes with an expression that seemed to challenge him. Her smile became wider as her bare foot found its way to his boner. She wiggled her toes against his hard cock for just a second and then burst out into a quiet giggle at the look of shock in his eyes. She moved her foot more firmly against his cock as her smile took on an erotic expression. She slowly extended her forefinger and brought it to her lips in the universal sign to remain silent. And then she moved her foot in all directions as she tried to massage his dick through his pants. And Steve almost blew his load right then.

He tried hard to focus on what he had been reading in his biology textbook while she massaged his hard cock, and then she raised the stakes. Bryce picked up the pen she had been using and dropped it under the table.

"Oh, hell. I just dropped my pen and I can't see it. Would you look under the table and see if you can spot it for me?" He could tell she was trying hard to keep an innocent expression on her face and he had to grin at what he suspected was merely a trick. He slid his chair back about a foot and bent over, trying to see the pen. What he saw instead caused him to gasp and bump his head against the underside of the table.

There, legs spread wide, was her hairless pussy!

Steve had seen pussies before, so this wasn't a unique picture. But the few pussies he had seen were in magazines or websites, and this pussy was two feet away. It was shaved smooth, like all the other pussies he had recently seen, showing her lips quite clearly. They seemed to sparkle and then he realized that her pussy was leaking a few drops of juices. He could smell her arousal -- it seemed to be both gross and exciting, at the same time.

He just stared for several seconds. Then he was yanked back to reality by the sounds of a couple voices and he was suddenly terrified that some students would see him under the table staring at a naked pussy. He quickly sat up, an embarrassed expression on his face.

Bryce tried to stifle a laugh because she didn't want to further embarrass him. Plus she didn't want the two boys walking around the bookshelves a few feet away to ask about what made her laugh.

"Steve! Should have known you would be studying when you weren't on the practice field. And you are obviously moving up in the world. Hi, Bryce." The two football players were talking to Steve but staring at Bryce's boobs. Steve was slightly embarrassed at how obvious they were in their visual groping, but Bryce didn't seem embarrassed at all. In fact, she sat up straight, almost pushing her boobs at them. One of the football players continued.

"So, what was so funny?" Bryce realized that she had not hidden her humor as effectively as she had hoped. Steve didn't want to answer the question but Bryce didn't hesitate at all. She leaned toward them and spoke in a quiet voice.

"Didn't Steve tell you?" The two students grinned at each other and then leaned closer to Bryce, excited to share a conspiracy. One of them answered.

"No, he didn't." The guy was almost breathless with anticipation. Bryce took on a serious expression and leaned toward them even more.

"Then I guess it's none of your business, is it?" And she leaned back, a look of triumph on her face. The two students stood there for a second, silent in their humiliation, and then mumbled something that sounded like "itch" and walked away. Bryce looked at Steve and giggled quietly but Steve couldn't stop himself from laughing out loud.

"Bryce, that was awesome!" His face showed that he was impressed with how effectively she handled them and he reached forward to give her a high five. Bryce giggled some more as they locked gazes and silently celebrated their humorous victory. Then, after a few seconds of enjoyment, Bryce leaned forward and spoke quietly.

"Steve, you never found my pen." She paused as she watched him turn a bright red. He hesitated for several seconds and she finally broke the silence.

"Well, I guess I will just have to find it." Bryce gave Steve a wide grin and then slowly slipped out of her chair and dropped to her knees. Crawling under the table on her hands and knees, she quietly grunted.

"Here it is. Somehow it had fallen way over here." Steve had to chuckle at her feigned surprise. And then he yelped in surprise. He looked down at his crotch and saw Bryce grinning up at him from between his knees.

"While I was down here, I got hungry." And her grin spread even more as she slowly unzipped his pants. Without thinking about it, Steve tried to slide back in his chair as if to get away from her but discovered there was no room to escape. She was staring at his crotch and mumbled a comment.

"Damn, Steve, you are already so hard... I can't get it out..." Bryce had wrapped her hand around his hard cock and was trying to work it out through the zipper. Finally, she gave up on that and just unbuckled his belt. Then she unsnapped his pants. And suddenly she had a grip on his boner that caused them both to groan.

"Steve, fuck, you shouldn't be hiding this!" His cock was pointing at the ceiling as she stared at it for a couple of seconds, admiration in her eyes. Then she pulled it down to a nearly horizontal position and moved her mouth closer to it, still staring at it. Steve finally spoke.

"Bryce, fuck, someone might see it!" She grinned up at him for barely a second and then offered a solution.

"Well, if you don't want anyone to see it, then I will just have to hide it." And she opened her mouth and slowly eased the head of his cock between her lips. She closed her eyes to better enjoy the sensations of sucking him and quietly moaned again. Bryce remained in that position, holding his head in her mouth, for several seconds as she gently sucked him and stroked him with her tongue. Then she opened her eyes. Steve looked like he was going to pass out and she became concerned.

"Steve, are you okay?" Her quiet question caused him to open his eyes and look down at her. He hesitated for a second, a confused expression on his face. And then he grinned widely at her.

"Fuck, Bryce! I can't believe the sexiest girl on campus is going down on me. Bryce, I don't..." And he rolled his eyes and tilted his head back, mumbling something that didn't make any sense.

She tried to grin at his compliment but her mouth was full of cock and she couldn't. She pulled back and stared at his dick for a moment. She guessed it to be more than seven inches and quite thick. In fact, it was probably the thickest cock she had ever sucked. Immediately, she thought about that very thick seven inches being buried in her wet pussy and she felt a powerful tingle radiate through her body. She paused to enjoy the tingle, and then went back to enjoying his cock.

She eased her head forward and his cock slowly disappeared into her mouth. As thick as it was, she had to move slowly. She could barely open her mouth wide enough to avoid making contact with her teeth. But a few seconds later, she had eased the expanded head of his cock past her teeth. Now she concentrated on taking as much of his cock into her throat as possible.

She was moving her head forwards and backwards, enjoying the sensations of giving head, when she realized that Steve was making too much noise. She glanced up and saw him moving his head in all directions almost uncontrollably as he moaned constantly. She stopped her blowjob for a moment, concerned that he might attract the attention of library employees. She wasn't concerned with the security guys because she knew most of them. They would rather watch the action than report any behavioral violations. But the Library had three employees on each of its three floors who were involved in placing books on the shelves and assisting students, and any of these employees would turn them in for the hell of it. Bryce thought about the situation for a moment and then had a great idea.

She crawled out from under the table and stood next to Steve. He looked at her with such disappointment in his eyes that she felt sorry for him. She smiled at him for a second and then adjusted her blouse so the material bunched up between her breasts. This bared her boobs to his view and his eyes grew wide. Then she held out her hand and took his, pulling him out of his chair. The question in his eyes made her grin and point. His eyes followed her finger until he saw the four study rooms along one wall. These were small rooms with a table and chairs that could be used to play recordings of classroom lectures so several students could listen and make notes. And best of all, they were almost soundproof. Not bothering to cover her boobs and not letting him put away his cock, Bryce led him over to one of the rooms and pulled him inside. Then she closed the door behind them.

Immediately, she pushed him against the door and pressed her body against him. She kissed him deeply, expressing all the passion that had been building within her over the past few minutes. Steve moaned as they kissed. A few seconds later, Bryce grabbed his hands with hers and pressed them against her breasts. He began to squeeze and massage her boobs and it was Bryce's turn to moan loudly. They made out for at least a minute, he massaging her boobs and she stroking his cock, while both of them moaned with abandon. After at least a minute of this, Bryce pulled back a few inches.

"Steve, you are such a good kisser and you turn me on so much. Would you please fuck me?" She tried to look like she was pleading with him to help him agree to fucking her. She had guessed from his reactions that he was a virgin and she didn't want him to run out of the room in fear. So she quietly complimented him and told him how much he turned her on. Then she slowly backed up until her ass bumped into the table.

Bryce slowly lay back until she was reclining on her elbows. Then she spread her legs, baring her very wet pussy for him to see. And she wasn't lying about being turned on, as the juices oozing from her pussy confirmed. Of course, she didn't think it was necessary to inform him that her pussy always oozed juices when she kissed a guy.

"Please fuck me, Steve." She gave him an encouraging smile, hoping that would be all that was necessary. He stood there without moving for a few seconds, then he took two steps forward. This brought his boner only a few inches from her pussy and her smile grew wider. She really wanted his fat cock to stretch her hungry pussy and she wanted it now. She gazed at his hard cock, longing in her eyes, and he finally pushed forward. His cock pressed against her lips, already swollen with desire, and she reached behind and grabbed his ass cheeks, forcing him to enter her.

Steve sank inside her at least four inches in one smooth move, and he almost shouted in excitement. Bryce groaned in pleasure as he stretched her pussy, and then she pulled him even further inside. They both groaned loudly when he hit bottom.

"Oh, Steve, you are so big. I can't believe how much you fill me up." She was gazing into his eyes, a loving expression on her face. She knew that most guys needed to hear words of encouragement when they made love and Bryce didn't mind saying the words. And while she had lied to guys in the past, she found that she didn't need to lie to Steve. He really did turn her on, and he really was a good kisser, and he really did fill her up.

"Ohmygod, I love your cock. Steve, please fuck me. I mean, really pound me. I want to feel your cock fill me and stretch me. My pussy wants you so bad!" She let the words come naturally, and they seemed to have their desired effect. Steve began to pound her pussy, giving her the sensations she loved so much.

In less than a minute, Steve began grunting and Bryce knew he was getting close. But she didn't want him to cum yet, so she lay flat on her back and pulled his face to hers. Kissing him like that slowed his actions considerably and she hoped that would increase his staying power. They kissed passionately for at least a minute, forcing him to move slower and slower. Finally, she let go of his face and grinned widely at him.

"Oh, Steve, you are such a great lover. You know just when to slow down to make me last longer before I cum. You pound me the way I like it and then you slow down to help me last longer. What the other girls have been saying is really true. You are an awesome lover!" And she smiled warmly at him again. A few seconds later, he started pounding her again. And a few seconds after that, she almost screamed with her first orgasm.

She had cum more quickly than she expected, and it was an awesome orgasm, totally consuming her passions. She grabbed his hips, forcing him to slow down.

"Oh, Steve, that was awesome! Slow down for a few seconds to let me enjoy it." And he followed directions perfectly, allowing her to cum and then allowing her to enjoy the aftershocks. Maybe a minute later, she opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"You know, if you continue at that rate, I think you will make me cum again. Can you go slow for a couple minutes to see if I can cum again?" She gave him another loving smile and he nodded.

"Just tell me what you want and I will do what you ask." The sincerity in his eyes almost melted her heart. Most of the guys she had known in the past had one speed and they used that speed until they had an orgasm. Then they rolled off and told her how good IT was, seldom saying how good SHE was. Bryce could see that Steve really wanted to please her and she decided that she was going to train him how to please a woman. She knew she would have to be subtle about it, but she was sure it would pay huge dividends. For her and for him.

Bryce actually liked Steve. Plus she was truly turned on by him. He was a handsome jock, really intelligent, and not the least bit stuck on himself. She hoped that she could train him to be a great lover, and then she hoped to turn him into HER lover. And she found it to be easy to give him a loving smile as he made slow

and gentle love to her.

It didn't take long and she felt the familiar tingling again.

"Steve, I am going to cum again. Are you close? Can you cum with me?" By this time, sweat was pouring off his face and dripping onto her body. He nodded in answer to her question, but he didn't say anything. His contorted face said everything that he needed to say.

"Okay, Steve, you can start pounding me again. Make me cum again. And I want you to cum. Cum inside me. I want to feel you cum. I want to feel you fill my pussy with your hot cum. Can you do that for me, Steve? Can you fill me with your hot... sticky... cum?" She timed her words to help him cum just as she crested. And it worked. She started to cum, her pussy squeezing his cock, as his face twisted into something unrecognizable.

TWeston
TWeston
348 Followers
12