Study Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you feel me cum, Steve? Ohmygod, Steve, I'm cumming! Can you feel my pussy squeezing your cock? Is my pulsating pussy pushing you over the edge? Are you going to fill me with your hot cum?" And he yelled his release as he pounded into her for three last, explosive thrusts. And then he collapsed on her.

She wrapped her arms around him, holding him in place. As much as she loved sex in its many variations, she always wanted her lover to remain in place for a few seconds. She loved to feel his weight compress her, holding her down, almost forcing her to pause and savor their love-making. So she held Steve in place as she savored taking his virginity.

The two of them remained motionless as they panted, their breathing slowly returning to normal. Then she released her arms and allowed Steve to raise off her. They remained connected, his penis still deep inside her, for several more seconds. She gave him another loving smile, finding it easier each time. Then she grabbed his face in her hands and pulled him into a passionate kiss. She released him a couple seconds later.

"Steve, you are incredible! But we really need to get some studying done!" And they both burst out laughing.

12