Study Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray: Well, I would enjoy my privacy more if I wasn't alone, but this will work.

Kim: Mmmm. You would definitely enjoy it more if you weren't alone.

Kim: Especially if you saw how I was enjoying my privacy right now.

Ray's body shivered at the text. He grabbed his shaft with his right hand. He then thought better of it and grabbed it with his left so that he could type better. He usually masturbated with is right but he didn't want to break the lines of communication with Kim so he decided he could make due.

Ray: What type of panties?

Kim: Bikini cut. Satin. With lace trim.

Kim: It almost feels like I'm not wearing anything at all.

Ray continued to stroke himself as he read.

Ray: Well, the only thing better than panties that feel like you're wearing nothing is panties that aren't in the way at all.

There was a slight pause that made Ray nervous he had gone too far.

Kim: Mmmm. Done.

The speed of Ray's self-hand job increased as Kim's text appeared.

Ray: So are they on the floor: Or around your ankles?

Kim: Sadly, neither. I am wearing pants.

Kim: So I just had to slip my fingers inside my panties.

Kim: I would have dressed differently if I had planned this.

Ray squeezed his thighs together as he imagined Kim in her conservative attire with her pants undone and her fingers massaging her clit and lips as her pussy made them wet.

Kim: The question is where is YOUR hand?

Ray: Where I wish yours was. Stroking myself.

Kim: Mmmm. I wish my hand was there, too.

Kim: How hard are you?

Ray let go of his dick as it almost touched the bottom of the table on which he was working.

Ray: Harder than I've been in a long time.

Kim: Well I've never seen you hard before. So how hard is that?

Ray: Hard enough to replace your fingers and make you very happy.

Ray was getting good practice with his left hand as he waited for Kim's reply.

Kim: Oh fuck, Ray. I know you would.

Ray sat back in his chair as he ran his finger firmly down the center of his balls and then squeezed the base of his shaft. His breathing increased as he continued stroking himself.

Ray: I'm sure it would make me happy, too.

Kim: Oh, for damn sure. Happy. And wet.

Ray quickly looked back at the window to verify he was out of the line of sight of anyone passing by before he continued.

Ray: And I'm sure I could reach inside you much further than your fingers.

Kim: Please do! I so wish my fingers were you right now.

Ray: How wet are your fingers right now.

Kim: VERY!

Kim: You would be so wet right now.

Ray continued to alternate between rubbing and squeezing himself with Kim's words driving him insane with desire.

Ray: I would love to feel you wrapped around me right now instead of my hand.

Kim: And what if I was?

Ray: My hands would be free to roam the rest of your body.

Ray: I'd start by squeezing your ass. Maybe spanking it.

Ray: Then I would hold your breast while my tongue worked your nipple.

Ray: I would run my fingers through your hair.

Ray: Then I would pull it while I dove inside you as deep as I could.

Ray's hand was pumping fast as he typed. He then slowed, realizing he wasn't getting a response.

The long pause made him nervous. He began reading back over his texts, wondering if he had said something too crass for Kim. He finally got a response from her.

Kim: OH MY GOD!!!

Kim: I came so hard!

Kim: Damn, Ray!

"Oh shit." Ray said to himself as he smiled. His erection was still half-firm. His uneasiness about her reaction to his texts brought him down a bit. He couldn't believe he had just had a sexting session at the library.

Ray: I wish I could have seen it.

Kim: So do I.

Kim: So when are you taking me on a date?

Kim: Soon?

Ray: Very soon.

Ray sent the last text as he squeezed his shaft and wished he had been able to climax with Kim.

Kim: Did you finish?

Ray: No. But it's fine.

Kim: I know it is. Because, now, I owe you one.

Kim: Very soon.

Ray, trying to get his dick back into his pants, was suddenly having trouble with it as it grew at the thought of Kim's last text.

********************

"Come on ladies!" Ray yelled. "Two more drills! We can do this!"

The women on the basketball team looked at Ray with confused expressions, wondering why he was calling out the number of drills left in practice; something he had never done before.

Coach Nichols walked up to Ray and said, "Are you in a hurry?"

"No," Ray said as he forced a nonchalant look. "I'm just trying to motivate the team."

"Motivate them to rush through these last two drills so you can get to your date with Kim?"

"My only concern is for the mood and overall well being of our players," Ray said as he checked the time on his phone.

"I told you that you could leave practice early. We can handle things from here."

Ray shook his head. "No. I need to be here. I'm sorry. Let me get my head back into practice."

Coach Nichols smiled at Ray before turning her focus back toward the players on the court.

Ray watched the team practice as well, but with Kim heavy on his mind. He then saw his starting point guard get beat on defense. He blew his whistle and walked toward his players. "Leah, you can't let her slide by you like that. You have to turn your body and cut off that side of the court so she has to move away from the basket."

Ray then felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. "OK, let's run that same drill again. Focus up, Leah."

He blew his whistle and backed off of the court so that practice could continue. He then eased his phone out of his pocket and held it down by his leg while he checked his messages.

Kim: Are you ready for me tonight?

Ray's focus pivoted from the court. He smiled as he answered her text, still holding his phone by his side.

Ray: You can't imagine how ready I am for this date.

Kim: Mmmm. Sounds like we're going to have some fun.

Ray chuckled as the basketball bounced toward him. He didn't realize play on the court had stopped until it hit his foot. Startled, he shoved his phone in his pocket, retrieved the ball, and tossed it to Leah.

She - and the rest of the team - looked confused. "Ummm... I'm on defense," she said as she tossed the ball to the young lady she was guarding. She then asked him, "So, how is your girlfriend doing?"

The other women on the team laughed as they continued practice.

Ray looked toward Coach Nichols, who was walking toward him with a wry smile.

"Get the hell out of here. Go on your date. We will be fine."

Ray smiled. "Thanks, Stephanie."

He then turned around and began the long walk toward the exit as he called Kim.

"You're trying to get me fired with those texts, aren't you?" Ray said.

"Not at all," Kim said with a chuckle. "I'm just really looking forward to our date."

"So... what are you wearing tonight?"

"Let's just say you will be pleased."

Ray smiled. "I can't wait to see..."

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" Ray heard the ear-piercing scream just as he was reaching the exit of the gym. He turned around to see Leah, sitting on the ground and clutching her ankle.

"Let me call you back," he said to Kim before ending the call and sprinting toward his star player.

Ray knelt down next to Leah as Coach Nichols was already attempting to examine her leg. It was difficult, with Leah clutching her ankle as she writhed and grimaced.

"What the hell happened?" Ray asked.

"I don't know," Coach Nichols said. "I think her shoe blew out when she made a cut."

"Leah. Let me," Ray said as his player finally moved her hand and allowed Ray a look at her ankle.

"Oh shit," Ray said. Her ankle was blue and red and already swollen to three times its normal size. Ray looked up at his concerned team, which had surrounded him, Coach Nichols, and Leah. He turned to Coach Nichols and said, "We need to get her to a hospital. Go ahead and finish practice and I'll take care of her."

Coach Nichols nodded as she placed Leah's arm around her neck and helped her star player up from the floor. "Go ahead and call Kim," Nichols said to Ray.

Ray closed his eyes. "Damn."

"Sorry," Coach Nichols mouthed to him as she walked Leah off of the court.

Ray slid his phone from his pocket and made the call. "I don't suppose you can take a picture of what you're wearing and send it to me?"

********************

Ray walked up the steps of the library faster than usual. He tripped once, dropping his satchel and almost hitting his face on the concrete before attempting to calm himself.

He was accelerated by the anticipation of hanging out with Julie. Even if it was a college-style study date. Saturday morning was the only free time either one of them had, and they both still needed to get some work done. So they decided to multitask. He couldn't wait to spend time with her.

Ray entered the library and walked toward the front desk, waving to Julie before she even saw him. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Good morning," Ray said. "Thanks, but I don't need a room from you today."

Julie nodded. "Kim told me. She said you would be meeting her up here today and studying together."

"Oh. Well. OK, then. Thanks," Ray said as Julie's smile widened. He then walked toward the study rooms before he realized he had no idea where he needed to go. As he looked around the library, he sent Kim a text.

Ray: I'm here. Where are you?

Kim: Nice.

Kim: The dungeon.

Ray moved in the direction of the room.

Ray: Really? There isn't a ton of space in there.

Kim: How much room do we need?

Ray's heart began to race. He naively misunderstood Kim's recommendation that they set up a study date. He felt underdressed in his jacket, team polo, and slacks as he knocked on the door to the dungeon.

A smiling Kim opened the door as she stood behind it. He eased into the room and Kim closed and locked the door behind him. Ray was stunned as Kim stood before him in a floor-length overcoat.

He found it difficult to breathe. "I assume you didn't wear that because of the cold snap this week."

"It is pretty nippy out there... but, no. I wore this for you."

Kim then looked down at Ray's satchel. She shook her head as she took it from him and sat it against the wall. "I don't think you'll be needing this today. Unless there is some pressing work that I'm keeping you from?"

Ray shook his head. "No. Not at all."

"Good," Kim said as they stared at one another.

Ray then moved toward her, placed his hand on her lower back, and pulled him to her as they shared their first kiss.

He felt he was exhaling for the first time in weeks as the bottled-up passion he had been carrying around for Kim poured from his lips and onto hers.

As their faces moved away from one another, Ray kept his hand on Kim's back as it seemed she had lost her balance. Her eyes were closed and her head was swaying. When she opened her eyes a soft smile crept onto her face.

"That was a long time coming," she said.

"Too long," Ray said as Kim nodded. "So... is this coat the special item you wore for me today?"

Kim chuckled before taking Ray's hand and leading him to sit down on the small couch. She then took the bottom of her long coat and slowly allowed it to part, exposing her bare legs to her upper thighs.

Ray could feel his heart beating through his chest. He desperately wanted to run his hand over Kim's smooth, toned thigh, but he restrained himself. She then straddled him on the couch, careful to keep the rest of her body covered. Ray could feel her hot center grazing his erection through his pants, though he still couldn't tell if she was wearing anything under her coat.

Kim leaned forward and began kissing Ray as she grinded on his lap. Ray grasped her bottom, through her coat, and pulled her closer to him. His hands then squeezed her cheeks, causing her to moan. He finally slid his hands beneath her coat. His heart accelerated at the smooth feel of her panties.

"You couldn't wait, could you?" Kim whispered into Ray's ear.

"Haven't we waited long enough?"

Kim sat up in Ray's lap, smiling at him as she nodded. Her hands then rested behind her head as she closed her eyes and continued gyrating on his crotch. "How do they feel?"

Ray, kneading Kim's ass through her panties, said, "Fantastic. Though I am anxious to see how they look."

Kim opened her eyes and stared at Ray. "I'm anxious to show you how they look."

Kim slid out of Ray's lap and stood on the floor in between his knees. She then handed him one end of the loosely tied belt on her coat. He smiled as he slowly pulled and untied it. Kim then eased open her overcoat to reveal her baby-blue, french cut panties and matching lace bra.

Ray moaned at the sight of her svelte, aesthetically pleasing body as her overcoat fell to the floor. Kim then leaned over and grasped Ray's erection through his pants, stroking it as his body involuntarily twitched at the intense pleasure of her touch.

She took her time unfastening his pants and taking hold of his bare dick, continuing to stroke it and smiling at Ray's labored breathing. Kim then returned to Ray's lap, straddling him and placing the underside of his shaft on the front of her panties as she sat up on him and resumed her dance.

Ray ran his hands over Kim's smooth thighs, staring at her facial expressions as she closed her eyes and skillfully moved her hips. She then opened her eyes and smiled at him. "So you like my outfit?" she asked as Ray nodded. "Good. Your turn."

Ray looked confused before Kim grasped the bottom of his polo and pulled off his shirt. "Damn," she said as she ran her hands over his protruding, muscular chest and rippled abs. "I knew you were in shape but... damn."

Ray smiled. "Well I was an athlete. I played competitive basketball."

"When? Yesterday?" Kim said, still staring at his body.

Ray chuckled. "I still keep in shape."

"Fuck," Kim said, moving her hands to his bulging, sloping shoulders. "You look like a bodybuilder." She then grinned. "I wonder what your thighs look like."

"One way to find out."

Kim bounded off of Ray's lap, Ray kicked off his shoes, and Kim quickly stripped him of his pants and underwear. "Oooh," she said as she rubbed his rock-solid quads. "Fuck. You're like one big muscle."

As he laid back and enjoyed her examination of his body, he said, "I'm glad you like it."

Her hands still on his thighs, she seductively looked up at him. She then lowered her head between her legs and placed the tip of her tongue on the base of his dick just above his balls.

Ray deeply inhaled as Kim ran her tongue up the length of his shaft and slowly swirled it around his tip. She looked at him and said, "I'm glad you like it, too."

Kim stood up and relieved herself of her panties and bra before moving back into Ray's lap. Their eyes locked onto one another's as the length of him glided into her wet, wanting center. Time seemed to stop for Ray as her moist heat made its way to the bottom of his shaft.

"I've wanted you inside me for so long," Kim said.

Ray nodded. "Too long."

Ray grasped Kim's hips as she began slowly fucking him, her small ass tapping his thighs with each downward movement. His eyes enjoyed the subtle motion of her pert breasts. They were a welcome distraction from the intense pleasure of her soft pussy gleefully massaging his dick as he was desperate to not finish early.

Ray moved one of his hands from Kim's hips and used his thumb to begin rubbing her clit. Her eyes and mouth popped open and her body jerked before she resumed her fuck. "Ooooh, damn, baby," she said as the speed of her grinding increased.

She then stared at Ray as she lowered her body. The speed of his thumb increased with the speed of her hips. Ray worked to control his breathing. He could feel himself growing closer to exploding as Kim started slamming her pussy down on him.

"Fu...uuu...uuu...k!" Kim growled through gritted teeth. Ray's thumb continued to work as Kim's body tensed for several seconds. She then pushed her palms against Ray's chest with her arms outstretched as she finished climaxing on his dick.

Kim's muscles relaxed as she attempted to catch her breath. Her weakened body struggled to remain upright as she looked down at Ray. Panting, she said, "You... made me... cum... again. That's twice."

Ray, pleased that he held on and didn't join her in climaxing, said, "To be fair, the first time I wasn't in the room."

Kim chuckled. "But you were inside my head."

"I prefer being inside your body."

Kim looked at Ray before throwing her lips onto his in a passionate kiss.

The emotions of the moment took both Kim's and Ray's breath. She rested her forearms on his shoulders as their perspiring foreheads pressed together and they both attempted to calm themselves.

Kim then sat up in Ray's lap as they looked at one another and smiled. "Do you have something against having an orgasm?" Kim asked.

Ray shook his head. "No. Not at all."

"Good," Kim said with smouldering eyes. She placed her forearms back onto Ray's shoulders as he braced himself. She kissed him once before lowering her head next to his. She then slowly slid her pussy up Ray's shaft until her lips reached his tip. She held herself there for a couple of seconds before suddenly dropping her ass down onto his thighs, ramming his dick deep inside her hard enough to make herself grunt.

Ray gasped and then moaned at the sudden feeling. Kim repeated the movement, very deliberately working his erection until it felt like concrete. She then sped her strokes. The slapping sound her wet ass made against the skin on Ray's thighs made him delirious. When his hands clutched her legs and his body began to stiffen, Kim knew he was close.

Just before Ray released inside her, Kim slammed down onto his lap and squeezed his shaft with her pussy as hard as she could. She then made small, jerking movements with her hips as he came as hard as he could ever remember in his life. With a grip on her thighs so tight he was nervous he might leave marks, his body jerked and writhed until he was completely spent.

When he finally came down from his mind-blowing orgasm, he allowed his head to fall back onto the couch. Kim, still gently moving her hips, lifted her head as their eyes met. Ray shook his head. "I don't think this is what these study rooms are for."

Kim laughed. "Well, it's what this one was for today."

********************

"This is my car," Kim said to Ray as they approached her vehicle in the parking lot. "Where did you park?"

"On the other side of the library. But we have practice soon so I'm not leaving campus right now."

"Isn't the practice facility on the other side of the campus?" Kim asked.

Ray smiled. "Yeah. But this is where you parked. And I wasn't going to not say goodbye."

Kim then pulled Ray into a long, deep kiss.

A panting, Ray asked Kim, "Why is it that everytime I kiss you, I can't breathe afterward?"

After a couple of seconds of catching her own breath, Kim said, "You'd rather someone that didn't take your breath away?"

Ray chuckled. "Good point." He then eagerly pressed his lips to Kim's once more.

"When will I get to see you again?" Kim asked.

"Soon. I'll call you tonight. Let's just make sure we meet in public."

Kim nodded and smiled. "It would be nice to get through a meal." She grabbed the bottom of Ray's shirt and pulled his body to hers; her lips inches from his. "Although all I want to do right now is rip your clothes back off and fuck you again."

Kim and Ray thrust their lips against one anothers as if they were trying to permanently meld them together. Their tongue's furious movements in and out one another's mouths belied any idea that they might be concerned for being seen by any unsuspecting passers by.

A text alert on Ray's phone finally disrupted their bliss. It was from Coach Nichols. He also noticed that he was already five minutes late for practice.