Study Stupid

Story Info
Drink driven bimbofication, enthusiastic non-con, power play.
3.2k words
4.35
33.2k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finals week was always a nightmare. The lack of sleep, the stressing over details about mathematical equations and the anatomy of sentences, the shitty meals of whatever Amanda could find to shove down her gullet so she had enough energy to make it through the ordeal. All of it added up to a week of bullshit followed by a solid two days of binging tv shows and even more crap snack food.

But she had to make it through this week before she could get to the celebration. At least this time around, she had a friend to study with.

She and Cody had become fast friends at the beginning of their Sophomore year of college, and now, as Seniors, they spent almost all their free time together. He was cute enough, but things had just never happened between them. He had dirty blond hair, light brown eyes, a spattering of freckles. Very boy-next-door type; soft spoken and often withdrawn, and she wanted somebody who could keep up with her snark and clever comments. She just wasn't sure they were on the same level intelligence wise. At least, her friends said so to her.

Still, he was good company, and she was happy to study with him even if it meant she did most of the heavy lifting.

They were studying in his dorm, their shoes kicked off by the door. Amanda was set up at his desk, papers and sticky notes spread all in front of her, as he sat on the bed with his textbook on his lap watching her attentively.

"Basis point," she said, quizzing Cody on terminology from their economics class. He stared at her for a long moment, then sheepishly shrugged. She clicked her tongue.

"It's one hundredth of a percentage point," she said, for what felt like the hundredth time. "And it's used to describe interest changes."

"Oh," Cody said, glancing at the unopened drink on her desk. It was some sort of meal replacement drink he'd brought over for her. It was about the tenth time he'd done so. She sighed.

"Are you hungry? Do you want it?" she asked.

He shook his head quickly, clutching the book on his lap. "No, but, uh, aren't you? Or I mean, don't you?"

She shrugged. "I'm kinda focusing right now. We're hardly making any progress at this rate, I don't have time for a snack."

"But it's just a drink," he pointed out. "The whole point is, uh, you don't have to stop and eat it. And it's gonna get warm if you don't drink it soon." When she didn't respond, he continued, "It'll be, easier to focus if you aren't hungry."

She sighed. She'd been ignoring it, but truthfully, her stomach had been rumbling for a bit. "Will you be able to focus better if I drink it?"

He nodded profusely. Amanda shook her head, but opened the drink with a snap of the safety ring and took a big gulp. It tasted like milk and honey, honestly quite delicious, and while it was still cold, her whole body felt slightly warm as it went down. Kinda like whiskey, she thought, which was something else she could absolutely use right about now.

But not yet. They had to finish these damn finals first.

"Okay," she said, scratching behind her ear for a second as she gathered her thoughts. "So basis points. 25 basis points is what percentage?"

Cody stared at her, clearly at a loss. He intently watched her as if her body language could give anything away.

Amanda clicked her tongue. "Twenty five percent, duh," she said, then frowned. That wasn't right. "No, it's..." She looked down at her notes, trying to find the one on that lecture. She'd been going off of memory, and suddenly felt fuzzy and hungry. Maybe she needed food more than she'd realized. She took another big swig of her drink.

"Quarter percent," Cody offered, and that sounded about right. Amanda smiled.

"Yeah, thanks Cody," she said, glancing at him. He was still watching with those light brown eyes. She felt a heat in her cheeks - had she not noticed he was kinda cute before? Him watching her made her feel all warm and tingly, almost itchy. She glanced away, pretending to look at the notes in front of her and suddenly very aware that she was alone in a dorm room with a man.

One more swig of the drink for good measure. God, but she was feeling itchy. She scratched at her arm, at her leg, and just barely stopped herself from absentmindedly reaching under her waistband to get an itch on her hip. She squirmed uncomfortably in her seat.

"Wanna sit on the bed?" Cody asked, caution in his voice. Cute, Amanda thought, and nodded. He patted beside her and she came over, bouncing once on the bed as she sat down, still clutching her drink.

God, her chest was getting sore, she realized, and groped at her left tit. She realized she was doing so while hip to hip with Cody and blushed, snatching her hand away, but he just chuckled. "Do you want some help?" he asked, and she let a sigh of relief out that it was okay, it wasn't weird. She nodded.

He reached a hand over - a very big hand, she realized for the first time, and blushed at the idea of those fingers somewhere very intimate - and cupped her breast. As he kneaded it like it was dough, Amanda let her eyes shut and her head droop back. God, it felt nice. It had been a long time since someone had touched her like that. She was glad they were studying together.

Her bra was getting tight though, pinching some of her sensitive skin. She whined and squirmed uncomfortably. As if reading her mind, Cody reached a hand under her shirt and unhooked it with more ease than Amanda might have guessed. As her growing tits popped free, she wondered what else he might be more experienced at than she'd thought. The thought of him secretly being a fucking animal in bed was getting her wet - that, and the heaviness of her growing tits, and the growing fuzziness in her head.

Oh, she'd been rude. She lifted the drink to him. "Want some?" she asked, voice sounding dreamy and far away. He shook his head, guiding the drink to her own mouth and tilting it up so she downed nearly all of it, then taking it from her and setting it on the ground. As he leaned over, Amanda reached out without thinking and touched his back through his sweater. It felt nice, firm, and Amanda was reminded for the first time in a while that Cody was on the swim team.

She wondered what he looked like under the sweater. She wondered what he looked like under those jeans. As she glanced down, she realized he had something of a bulge starting to form, which only made her feel wetter.

"Someone wants to say hi," she said, then giggled. That was stupid to say, she thought, and mouthed the word. Stew-pid. Stew-pid. Cody smiled at her as he sat back up though, and slipped a hand around her waist to pull her onto his lap. Oh, he was hard, she thought as she started to absently grind down. He groaned, and the sound in her ear made her whimper as well.

Her tits weren't the only thing growing, she realized. Her pants were getting tight as well. She unbuttoned them, sighing at the relief, then immediately whimpering as Cody took it as an invitation to slip a hand down the front. Her clit was on fire at his touch even through her panties, and she could feel just how wet she already was from the way the fabric clung to her. God, she was probably gonna get wet through her jeans - the thought only excited her more, and she groaned at his touch and the thought of the embarrassment of getting him wet through her own jeans.

"Take these off, baby," he said, cautious again, but she agreed with him that it was a good idea. With how fuzzy she was feeling, she just thought it would be easiest to just agree with the things he said. He was smart, she thought, smarter than she'd thought before. He got the question about basic points right, he was always right behind her in class, and he wasn't the one rutting on someone's lap moaning like an animal right now. He wasn't stewpid like she was being, and the thought excited her further.

She slipped off his lap for a moment, nearly knocking the remainder of the yummy drink over as she did, and scrambled out of her pants. She was wearing granny panties cuz she hadn't thought she'd be doing anything fun, and she'd feel embarrassed but the way Cody was looking at her made her feel sexy and hot and fun instead.

"Those are getting too small for you," he said, tone getting darker in a way that just made Amanda squeeze her pussy at the sound. "Take them off. Shirt too."

Amanda obeyed - she liked that word, obey - and stripped naked in front of Cody in his room. He sat there, fully clothed but clearly getting uncomfortably hard, and she thought of something to help him. Proud of her idea, she wasted no time in dropping to her knees on the rug in front of him and reaching forward to unzip his pants. He leaned back slightly, eyes wide as he watched her.

His cock was almost free of his boxers on its own, leaking pre-cum and forming a wet spot in the fabric. She adjusted it slightly, letting it spring out, and inhaled its scent. Salty, slightly sweaty, warm, but without the disgusting BO that some dicks she'd sucked before had. He was un... he was... he had his skin on the tip still, and after taking him in her mouth once - he groaned, and she felt it in her head through his cock - the skin pulled back easily.

She wasn't used to working with such huge tits, and as she started to bob her head and take him inside her mouth over and over, she reached one hand up to play with them. She whimpered around his dick as she touched herself like a mindless slut - mindless slut, that made her shiver from the top of her head down like a rush of cool water.

Cody set a hand on the top of her head, patting her gently. "Good girl," he said, and she shivered again. "Take my dick, touch yourself while you do. Does it feel good?" Amanda nodded as much as she could with his cock shoved down her throat, which was hardly at all, so she moaned to make sure he understood. At the sensation, he grabbed her hair for a moment, and with a burst of pleasure, she let her throat relax fully. He took the moment to push in further and god, she was holding so much of him but there was still more. Why had they never done this before? She must be dumb.

Mindless slut. She shivered.

"Do you want more, Mandy baby?" Cody pulled her head back, removing himself from her throat. She took a deep breath and nodded. "Get on the bed," he told her.

Mandy scrambled onto the bed, laying on her back and watching as he shimmied out of his pants. His cock looked big all hard like that, and Mandy started fingering herself in anticipation with one hand and rolling one of her new fat tits with the other hand. She was so wet, and she craved that thing inside her stretching her out. She might be stupid - mindless slut - but she was pretty sure he was going to fuck her.

Cody took his shirt off as well, climbing onto the bed with her. She parted her legs, expecting him to thrust right in, but instead he dipped his head between her knees and started licking. Mandy moaned with surprise, shutting her eyes as he lapped at her wetness. He was ignoring her clit, kissing and licking and nibbling at the sensitive skin around her labia, and she groaned with frustration. "Lick my clitty," she whined, then yelped as he slapped her thigh hard.

"Be still and take what I give you, slut," Cody said, sounding more confident. "And call me Master when we're in bed."

Mandy whimpered. Mindless slut. "Yes, Master," she whispered. She yelped when she was punished with another smack.

"Louder," Cody commanded, tongue stopping its work. Mandy went to squirm but managed to stop herself.

"Yes, Master," she repeated herself, all but crying out as he descended on her clit and started licking. He slipped two fingers in and curled them, massaging her insides and making her desperately want his dick inside of her, pumping her full of his cum. A thought occurred to her - a life where she didn't need to suffer through school, where she could just lie in bed and be Master's cum dump, where she could take his seed inside her. Where her tummy could grow big and round with Master's baby, where her big titties could get even bigger, leaking milk every time he pulled in and out of her. She started moaning shamelessly, forgetting how thin the walls were, forgetting how the blinds were open, writhing on his fingers and graciously, Master didn't punish her for it, just kept fingering and licking and fingering and licking and she reached the point, pushed over the plateau and she was cumming.

"Cumming, cumming, cumming," she whimpered, shaking on his face and fucking fingers that still pumped in and out of her, twitching as it passed through her. Master pulled out as she stilled, readjusting his position on the bed to hover over her, boxing her in between his limbs.

After a moment she opened her eyes, looking dreamily up at him - he was gorgeous, sharp nose and warm eyes and blond hair that was beginning to accumulate sweat, sticking to his forehead slightly. His cock looked painfully hard, and Mandy squirmed her hips as she imagined Master plunging it deep inside her and taking his fill of her body.

"You're beautiful like this," he said, brushing her hair to the side. "All wrecked and desperate. Fat tits and fat ass and soft belly." She hadn't noticed but she was softer there too, she realized, and that made her feel even sexier. "Do you remember anything about what we were studying, I wonder? What's a basis point?"

Mandy frowned, shook her head. What was Master asking her about? "Are you going to fuck me, Master?" she asked.

Master laughed. "Here I thought you'd been turned into a dumb bimbo, but that's the smartest question I've heard all night." Mandy smiled - Master had called her a dumb bimbo, and that made her feel all warm and tingly. "Yes, I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you again and again. And you know what?"

Mandy shook her head. She didn't know what.

"Exactly," Master said. "Because you're just a dumb bimbo bitch, aren't you? You're my dumb bimbo bitch."

Mandy smiled, then gasped in desperation as he began lining his cock up. His head just barely brushed her dripping wet pussy.

"And I'm going to fuck you again and again and again until I fuck your brain right out of your pussy. You're gonna be a mess of cum when I'm done with you, getting stupider and stupider with each orgasm until you don't have to worry about school or anything like that at all." Mandy didn't care about the school part or the or- the gasm part, but cumming sounded amazing. She moaned.

"Does that sound good to you, slut?"

Mandy nodded, and Master laughed. "Actually, it doesn't matter what you want. From now on, you're going to want what I want you to want, and you're going to think what I want you to think, and you're going to say what I want you to say. Do you understand?"

Mandy thought she did. Do what Master says, right? She nodded.

"Good," he said. "And say Yes, Master, when I speak to you."

"Yes, Master," Mandy moaned.

"Good girl," Master said, and pushed his cock all the way in.

"I'm going to fill you with so much cum," he growled in her ear, pumping in and out, giving her oversensitive post-orgasm body no time to catch up.

"Y-y-yes Master," she choked out through thrusts.

"You're going to look so pretty all swollen up with my jizz, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master." The world was narrowing down to just this, just his fat cock going in and out, never quite pulling all the way out but far enough to feel his fat head.

"You're going to take all my cum until I pump a fucking baby into you, and then you're gonna walk around all fat with my baby and everyone will know what a little whore you are. How desparate you are for me, how I fuck you every night and every day and all you're good for any more is getting fucked."

The words went in one ear and right out the other, but the images burned in her brain and almost made her cum right then and there. "Yes, Master."

"Do you want that? Do you want me to leave you tied to this bed to use as I want? Do you want to be my little cock sleeve?"

"Yes Master!" Mandy cried, reaching the plateau, needing something, just a little something to pull her over again.

"Say you're a little mindless little whore," Master growled, and Mandy cried out again.

"Yes Master, I'm a little mindless whore," she choked out, and Master smacked her thigh, and with that gasped and shook wildly as another orgasm ripped even more of her thoughts from her. As she shook around his cock, she heard him groan and shake as he emptied his balls deep into her womb. She willed herself to take all of it in, to make Master happy by getting his baby in her, by walking around all big and jiggling and full of him always and forever. She wanted it, she wanted it, she wanted nothing more than to be Master's personal toy forever.

As she came down from the orgasm, she settled into a happy, warm headspace. There was nothing left in her brain about school, nothing about what she'd looked like just an hour ago, nothing but how full she was of her Master's cum and how she wanted more of it whenever he was ready to give it.

He shifted off the bed, coming back up with the drink. "You silly little girl," he said, and she giggled. "You didn't finish the drink Master got you. Open up," and she did, and as he tipped the rest of the drink into her mouth she shivered again.

"My beautiful, stupid bimbo slut," Master cooed, pushing her sweaty hair back. He was already getting hard again. "Are you ready for my cum again?"

Mandy moaned and answered with the only words she knew.

"Yes, Master."